Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Busking Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Busking Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Busking Empty Busking

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 pm

(ooc: song gets cut off at 1:12 mark)

People filled the sidewalks. As people were going to and from places, some stopped to join a small crowd forming a circle around a performing group standing in the middle of two signs that said 'Foxxi Weiss' on it. The group consisted of 5 girls performing in a V formation. All the girls wore black crop tops with matching shorts that had a crimson red belt around their waist. Their legs were covered nearly up to their thigs in fishnet stocking while on their feet they wore crimson red pumps with straps at their ankles.

In the center of the V formation, stood a light brown skinned young woman as she swung her hips seductively her light blue eyes looked across the audience that stood before them. She heard a few voices scream out 'Jeni'. Chammy could feel her gut churn at the sound of her stage name. As she transitioned from the center to the back, Chammy took in a deep breath, attempting to push the feelings of nausea away. I'm never going to get used to that terrible name. She thought, quickly adjusting one of the garters she wore. The young woman was mentally preparing herself for the next part of the song when the song had suddenly changed.

For a few moments it was only Chammy that had a big smile on her face as she continued to dance and sing. The other memebers seemed to be in a state of either shock, panic or anger before they joined Chammy. The teen could hear a few voices screaming a chant of the girl group's name,"Foxxi Weiss! Foxxi Weiss!"
The 3 minutes of the song seemed to pass quickly and before Chammy knew it the song was over.
The girls changed their positions until they were all standing in a neat straight line.

A girl with her hair tied in a ponytail came to the front then spoke in an soft enthusiastic voice, "Hello everyone! Thank you for listening we are Foxxi Weiss! I'm the leader Rin." Rin stepped back into the line as people clapped, her actions setting off the chain of the members introducing themselves, one by one.
A young girl in her early teens did a small hop, her pigtails bounced with the sudden movement. "I am Rumu!" Rumu twirled back to her spot as a woman in her early 20s gracefully stepped out. With a pale finger, the woman put a strand of her straight black hair out of her face. "Greetings. My name is Cath." The next member didn't even wait for Cath to get back to her spot before she introduced herself. Her voice was slightly husky. "Yo, I'm Lili(leelee)." As Lili walked back, she flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder.

Finally, Chammy attempted to take a step forward but Lili was in her path. The teen tried to keep her calm and not snap at the mid 20s year old. Chammy wouldn't let anyone tell her otherwise that Lili purposefully got in her away. The young woman walked around Lili. "Hello! I'm Chammy." The young woman blew a kiss towards the audience before walking back to her spot. Chammy could've sworn she heard Lili say under her breath 'attention whore' but the teen wasn't going to start fighting with a too much fake tanned and hair bleaching woman.

At first Chammy didn't understand why it was silent for a few moments or why the members gave her strange looks. It took her a couple more moments before she realized she had stated Chammy instead of Jeni. "Uh-um-er. Don't you mean JENI?" Rin stuttered. In a calm tone and a smile on her face, Chammy stated, "Yes. I was thinking that I should cosplay as Cammy."

"So, we would like to thank you all for choosing to watch us! Many people in this area perform. Ah! Also! Please buy our debut CD! Our physical copies include a poster and profile booklet."Rin paused to look at each member. Chammy knew what this meant, that they were going to all say the group's name together. "1,2,3." Rin stated in a hushed almost whisper voice. "We are Foxxi Weiss!" All the members cheered. I am going to kill myself! Chammy mocked the tone of the cheer. I hope I'll get a solo soon!

As the crowd went away from the performance, Chammy began to collect her things. A brand name peach colored handbagged and a black jacket which she quickly put on and zipped up. She didn't bother to wait to see if the other members wanted to hang out afterwards or not. The young woman also just didn't care. Chammy sped walk out of there, it wasn't her day to be promoting materials and the young woman thought there would probably be a sale somewhere, hopefully. She looked over her shoulder and saw that the other members were too busy with whatever they were doing to notice her.

Last edited by Moka on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Busking Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Busking Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Busking Empty Re: Busking

Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:42 pm
Darkness take you!

Enter Henrex Astillon:
The Angel of Darkness
暗闇の天使

Word Count: 687

The hood that covered Henrex's face rippled within the wind of the morning sun. The cloak that fluttered behind him was lifted by the wind. As the black shirt underneath was revealed, one could see scars on his left arm, as well as strange tattoos. The wind passed through the hood of his cloak, and Henrex let out a chilled breath. The mildly cold wind of The Living Realm stung the Shinigami's skin. It had been a while since the air had been this cold. Or maybe it was just had been some time since he had truly felt the cold of the wind? A quiet sigh left The Angel of Darkness as he continued to walk the streets of downtown Karakura.

His eye darted around slowly as he walked, with his hand under his cloak, and placed upon his weapon. A katana. With purple wrappings around the hilt, Henrex's weapon seemed....fairly ordinary. However, it was not entirely ordinary. The weapon itself was a weapon that had came to be through generation from Henrex's own soul. A Zanpakutō. The main weapon of a Shinigami. Minus their Kido and Hakuda, the Zanpakutō was the Shinigami's main weapon of choice. As Henrex's fingers slowly danced on the pommel of his weapon, a feeling of uneasiness washed over him. He was nervous for some reason. It was as if there was something waiting for him, and Henrex was about to walk right into it. Henrex wasn't exactly afraid, however. He was just....unsettled.

As he approached an area where there seemed to be quite a lot of people, Henrex figured maybe hear he could shake that feeling. Perhaps he was being too tense. However, he did know of an event that had happened within Downtown Karakura. One that he was a part of. One that he wished never would happen again. Another sigh left him as the wind bit down on his skin, stronger this time. The hood attached to his cloak ripple furiously in the wind, as well as the cloth that formed the heroic looking item. As Henrex's eyes were revealed from the veil of darkness the hood cast over his face, once could see a scarf that would cover his nose and mouth.

The single working right eye of Henrex, black as midnight, shone bright. His other, a disgusting white and grey color. Covered with hundreds of scars from numerous battles from his living days and his days as a Shinigami, his left eye had ceased to work due to this. With this new lack of depth perception, Henrex always had covered his eye to hide this factor. But no longer did he hide this eye. Thanks to Cirno Iramasha, he changed. He no longer felt ashamed of how he looked. In fact, this is what caused him to wear the clothing his did now. A small smile formed on the Angel of Darkness' face at the memory.

However, he had now reached where he had been walking to. His form shifted to face what he had come across. A stage, with a singing group on it. As his eyes gazed upon the stage where five girls stood in a V formation. As they came forward, announced themselves, then went back to their formation, Henrex showed no physical interest in this. Sure, he liked music, but concerts like this were just....mediocre to him. It was decent, but it wasn't something he particularly enjoyed. But for some reason, the young man couldn't force himself to look away from the stage. There was something about it that made him....interested.

As the group finished introducing themselves, Henrex finally found himself able to look away. Finally. He slowly took a silent step forward, walking away. Considering that there were many humans here, he doubted that they could see him. He particularly didn't care. So what if a human saw him? It was just a guy with scars, weird tattoos, a scarf around his face, and a cloak around his neck, cascading down his back and covering his eyes with the hood of it. As Henrex walked away, he could have sworn someone was following him....

I walk a path...with no end....

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:59 pm
A smile spread across Chammy's face. She was free! No longer was she obligated to waste anymore time with that incompetent group. Now that she seemed to be out of the group's sights, the sixteen year old could've slowed her pace down or take her eyes off of them but Chammy decided that it was too early to relax after this small victory. The young woman felt that if she relaxed now somehow she would be regretting it. Maybe one of the girls would suddenly run up to her and drag her back with them? Or their white suit wearing manager will run into her and give her some work? He did have some things to do nearby and now seemed to be the perfect time for him to be done with them.

The teen sighed. I'm going to jinx myself at this rate. The sixteen year old shifted her peach colored boston handbag from one hand to the other, her eyes still on the tiny figures of her group. It would have been better for Chammy if she turned her head before doing the action because as the bag traveled from one hand to another it hit something. It couldn't have been a pole or some sort of pillar, the teen was sure she was in a place where things like that don't just pop up in the middle of the sidewalk. Additionally, whatever she did whack with her bag it wasn't something as hard as a pillar or pole. No, in fact it seemed it had flowed with the bag after impact.

Biting her bottom lip, Chammy slowly turned her head forward. The young woman hoped that whatever she hit wouldn't end up causing trouble for her. She stopped biting her lip when she saw that it was just part of some cloak. However, she quickly noticed that somehow her bag got caught up in it. The first thing Chammy did was get closer to the bag and match her pace to the owner of the cloak. A sharp breath flowed into her lips. Without thinking about it she made a tsk sound. Annoyed at her bag's ability to somehow cause trouble for her she glared at it. "Excuse me. My bag is caught into your cloak." Traitor! How dare you! I should've known better than to get this year's spring Coco bag. I should've gotten the Liz Lisa one. Consider yourself no longer part of the Idol's Event bag collection.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:47 pm
Darkness take you!

Enter Henrex Astillon:
The Angel of Darkness
暗闇の天使

Word Count:

The wind continued to bite at Henrex as he walked away from the stage, causing him to move his hand from his Zanpakutō to his arms and he rubbed them for warmth. Wasn't a bright idea to wear a short sleeved shirt on a day like this. It wasn't winter, but the wind still had some bite to it. And it was cold. A sigh came from him. He mentally face-palmed from this mistake. He should have worn something else. As Henrex continued to silently walk throughout Karakura, he could hear something behind him. Footsteps. Great. Someone WAS following him. Henrex rolled his eye as this person continued to walk behind him. He didn't want them following him. It could not only lead them to possibly danger, or cause a very awkward meeting. Henrex's mind slowly began to process the ways of getting away.

Perhaps he could go down a separate path and lose them. As Henrex thought of this, his through were suddenly interrupted by a sharp tug from his back. The purple chain made of spiritual energy that connect his cloak had briefly choked him. As Henrex slowly raised his hand to the front of his neck, rubbing it slowly. What had happened? Did that person step on his cloak? How? It was flowing in the air. Did it get stuck on something? Perhaps. Henrex slowly turned around, pulling the hood of his cloak over his eyes to hide himself further. As he turned, the only thing that his follower would see would be the black scarf over his nose and mouth. He had completely covered his face.

As he turned to face the person who had spoken, his mind was soon cleared from previous thoughts. The end of his cloak had gotten stuck in her bag somehow. It was no major problem. Henrex slowly walked closer to the stranger, before reaching his left arm out, revealing hundreds of scars that littered his left arm. However, these scars were not only on his arm, but on the entirety of his left side. They would stop at his waist. As he moved his arm forward, his other would come forward as well, revealing something that the human most likely would not have noticed on his left arm. Strange, symbolic markings. These were everywhere on his arms and legs. One was on his forehead as well, however, no one would be able to see it.

"....Apologies...allow me..."

As his pale, scarred, and marked arms came forward, his fingers would slowly wrap around the cloth trapped within the girl's bag. As his hands quickly worked to free his cloak of it's minor prison, Henrex would occasionally reach his right arm upwards and make sure that his cloak was covering his eyes by pulling it downward. As the wind flowed through the rest of his cloak, the weapon at his side would be revealed for only a moment. However, if the girl was observant enough, she might be able to notice the katana at his side. Henrex's fingers quickly resumed working to free the cloak, and soon did. His cloak was soon freed, and it would resume flying within the wind of day.

With this now done, Henrex would then slowly bend his back and bow to the girl, showing respect towards her, then he would slowly turn around, and begin to walk away again. As he did, Henrex soon reached a corner and turned it, vanishing from the girl's sight if she was not following him. If she was, he would soon be walking down the street, with his hands within the confines of his cloak, hiding his arms and hands within the pockets of his blue jeans. Whether the girl would decide to continue to follow him, or leave. It was all up to her.

Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:07 pm
A sigh came from the teen's lips. Good, he heard me. The young woman's big blue eyes glanced up at his eyes before they paid attention to the movement of his left arm. For a few moments her eyes scanned the scars that were there then went to what he wore. Is this...a cosplay? She wondered. "Cosplay?" She stated in a soft whisper, oblivious to how deep in her thoughts she was. If it is then it's a character I never heard of. His voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

The young woman nodded in response to him stating to let him untangle the two items. Now, the only part of her body that moved was her eyes. For a few moments she watched the man undo this mess that her handbag created. Chammy soon found herself preoccupied with her previous thoughts. It has to be a cosplay right? I can't imagine anyone wearing this outfit for everyday clothes. It didn't take long for the cloak and bag to be free of each other.

Chammy wasn't expecting for the man to bow to her before he walked away. "Thank you," she bowed back. Immediately, after she stood upright her phone began to rang. Carefully, the teen walked to the edge of the sidewalk to open her bag and retrieve her phone. Looking at the touch screen she could see that it was her manager calling."Oh no." She whispered, worried. Just when I thought I was free. This better not be a call for me to do some work.
Chammy composed herself, her tiny lips spread into a small smile. She answered the phone, "Hello." For a few seconds she didn't hear anything but someone faintly breathing and background noise. A troubled sounding voice spoke into the receiver, "Chammy. I need you to do something for me." Ugh. The teens eyes rolled. "Yes?" Nothing. No response was given to her question. Like before, all she could hear was background noise but now she could hear whispers, intensely going back and forth. Chammy's crimson heel foot was tapping against the pavement now.

The whispered conversation continued, as time passed the whispers escalated in volume and tone. The young woman began to feel how heavy the atmosphere on the other side was but Chammy didn't care for it all. Now her foot was tapping more rapidly with each tap. Irration churned deep within the teen, it was getting ready to violently puncture the surface. In an attempt to settle down the irration, she tried to calm herself but it wasn't working.

Finally, she was about to blurt something out but was cut off by words rushing from her manager's mouth. "All I need you to do is just check on something. I can not do it myself, I am PRE-" He took a sharp deep breath in. "I am going to send you directions to the place and instructions on what to do when you get there. It's all simple. Just follow it. Contact me when you're done."
Before Chammy could protest the manager hung up the phone.
"Tsk." The hand not holding her phone clenched into a fist. The teen glared towards the direction of the street as if she was sending death stares to a figure beyond the horizon. The sensation of Chammy's phone vibrating against the palm of her hand broke her out of this trance. In a strong, sharp stream of air, breath left her lips as she looked at the directions that her manager had sent her.

With her big blue eyes glued to the directions on her phone, the young woman briskly walked forward.
Eventually, she turned at a corner. Chammy had walked only a couple of feet before her phone began to ring again. For a few moments she glared at the name 'manager' on the screen before answering the call.
"He-" "Are you there yet?!" Her manager's voice sounded panicked.
"No, I jus-" The teen did her best not to sound as irritated and she felt. "Call me when you get there!" Chammy heard the line hang up.

Chammy instinctively growled. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screamed, her hand was about to throw her phone on the ground but the young woman stopped herself before the phone could be launched out of her hand. Chammy's grip around her phone tightened.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:50 pm
Darkness take you!

Enter Henrex Astillon:
The Angel of Darkness
暗闇の天使

Word Count: 582

The breeze of the morning had stopped. The warm rays of sunlight soon reached Henrex's pale skin, increasing the heat on his body by just the ever slightest. However, he didn't seem to feel the sunlight. More so that he just wasn't pay enough attention to notice the heat rising in and on his body. With his cloak free, Henrex had turned the corner and was going to start heading towards the center of Karakura Central. However, three beeps from a combo of two pieces of technology that Henrex had. The Denrenshinki that all Shinigami possessed, as well as the Cyberbrain, which held the communication device within.

A hollow was nearby. Damn it. Could it get into the city? Checking the device quickly, he found that he was the only one nearby that could take care of it without the Yuudeshi Network activating. But....the network could handle it. Why should he attempt to interfere if something as detective as the Yuudeshi Network could handle it? The reason was because if the Yuudeshi Network activated, there was the chance that it could cause a small amount of panic within Karakura. Henrex didn't want that. Slowly reaching towards the hood of his cloak, and pulling it down, his face would be revealed. Black hair, black eye, and scars that littered the left side of his face. A single tattoo-like marking on his forehead, and his skin as pale as it possibly could be.

The left eye of his was an ugly combination of white and grey, due to the scarring and burning that had become of his face upon his death. It was a miracle that Henrex was able to even use his left eye. But that did not mean Henrex enjoyed having his disfigured face. The scarf he wore that covered his mouth and nose had covered his face. However, when he pulled the hood of his cloak down, the scarf had come with it. Quickly pulling his cloak over his face to hide it again, Henrex heard a voice. Turning his head, he saw the same teenager as before. However, she was angry. The single eye of Henrex quickly locked onto her phone that she nearly hurled onto the ground.

Work problems? Perhaps. Slowly approaching the teen with silent footsteps, Henrex soon stood right next to her, with his face hidden. His scarred left arm was placed on his Zanpakutō, his pale fingers wrapped around the pommel of the weapon, his thumb tapping gently on it. His right arm soon reached out, touching the girl's arm. If Chammy felt his hand touch her, she would most likely be in shock from how cold his hand was. It would feel as if his hand were as cold as ice. Gently pushing on her arm to move it back to her side, Henrex would then slowly begin to walk away. But not before saying one last thing to her.

"....Please....don't follow me where I'm going."

After saying that, Henrex would silently resume walking away, his hand moving from the pommel of his sword to the hilt, slowly pulling the weapon from the sheath, revealing a clean, steel blade that shone within the morning sun. Slowly pulling the weapon from the protective sheath to prevent others from being hurt from the blade, the steel would now be fully exposed to the air, with the dust from the sheath sliding out and flying through the air. His eye soon stared at the sky. What would this Hollow bring?

Only time would tell.

Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:12 pm
Irritation bubbled within Chammy's eyes as they seemed to look at something in the distance. She grinded her teeth. How dare that manager treat her like some lackey-like a secretary! She was an idol damn it! Not some miniskirt, pumps wearing "yes woman" that would do anything to please her manager. He should be working for HER not the other way around. So why did she have to do it? The other nearly talentless newbie idols in her group could waste their time being secretaries. Unlike Chammy, the other members didn't do cosplay and didn't have fans because of that. The free time Chammy had could be so well spent on finding a sale and getting materials for a new cosplay.

The young woman was so deep within her emotions that when she felt a cold hand through the fabric of her thin black jacket, she immediately jumped a bit. Chammy quickly turned her head to see the cold handed culprit. The young woman was going to spew her irritations at them but she couldn't due to her feelings of confusion as she watched her arm being placed back at her side.

Chammy's confusion only deepened as the man she met earlier told her not to follow him.
Does he think I'm a stalker? Chammy thought. Why would I want to follow him? Is he some kind of underground hipster blogger that I don't know? Or is he trying to flatter himself? Chammy sighed once she realized that the man was going in the same direction she had to go. "What a perfect coincidence this is! I have to go that way too."She grumbled as she very slowly walked in the same direction as him. "I'm sooo asking for compensation after I do this errand. Want me to be your secretary? Fine. But you must pay me for the time that I'm wasting doing this little thing and making me look like a creepy stalker-a fashionable creepy stalker." Chammy bitterly stated under her breath. The young woman couldn't help but say her thoughts outloud.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum