Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~]

+10
Cooking Spray
darkfunnel
Gamma
Horus Sariel
Starchyu
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
YaoXhu
Henrex
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~]

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:52 am
[mod]I'll be approving this, but I am holding the tier upgrade off until the thread is finished. Make the tier upgrade after the thread is finished, and we'll see.[/mod]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~]

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 am

«LEAVING AN UPDATE POST HERE»

Leaving a note that I added Rudi into the listings.

The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 pm
u]The Seal Of Eris Template[/u]

Character: Junko
Tier: 4-5
Reason: Forced upon by Arianda (best mom)
Thread: Rp it out!
Influences: Keepin' this on the DL >u> I want it to be a surprise.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:50 pm
The Seal Of Eris Template

Character: Aki Vael
Tier: 5-4
Reason: There are a few reasons for me applying Aki to this path, firstly she is Arianda's daughter and by extension Mana's "daughter" as well by them being "married" which is how the encounter can even happen to begin with, to explain further Arianda is incredibly protective of Aki, showing fondness to her and a great deal of worry. As this helps gain more power it would only make sense that Arianda would want her daughter to possess a powerful being like Mana's influence so that she might be able to defend herself better.

[NOTE: This can be done by either Arianda, Neoveta or Mana.]

As well as that, Aki is rather stagnant for me at the moment, not in the terms of threads I have plenty of threads I can do but it is who they are with and who they are limited to which is constricting as Aki's current living conditions make it hard to get her out into the world so I am trying to get her a little stronger so that she could survive in the world and having this set-up would be a good foundation for development.
Thread: Preferably in a thread but can do off-screen if you prefer.
Influences: Aki's element is liquid, primarily seen as water. With the influence of the Seal of Eris and Oorja it would focus on what water represents; change, motion which can then branch towards the future and how it can cause fear of what might come but would primarily be seen as Aki using oorja to breakdown and distort following her theme of change and unpredictability. I don't have direct and exact powers related to this at the moment as I want to leave it open to development just like other aspects of her character.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Character: Victoria du Belkane
Tier: 3-5
Reason: Victoria was saved by Mana. She gave a poor girl a hint of power, and that girl swore loyalty to the Demon Queen for it. Victoria would do what she could to not only get close to Mana, but also prove herself to her. In her mind, a Seal of Eris would have been the best way to do the former.
Thread: This is something that would have probably occured in Victoria's past (sometime within the past 2 years), but I am willing to do a Past RP about this if you want.
Influences: Victoria is already unstable from being subjected to Mana's influence. A direct connection like this would only further that. She'd see this as the highest boon Mana could give to her. She'd wear it as a mark of pride, not of shame. This would further allow Mana to keep track on her little zealot as well as letting her give Victoria direct communications about if a traitor is in the midst without tipping said traitor off. It would also be something Victoria might use to stave off any demon that tries anything--she's blessed by Mana, why would anyone dare try to mess with her in the Demon World? As for powers, this would further explain the corrupted and demonic powers Victoria has while also opening her up to future powerups along the same vein as this.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:28 pm
Angry Charmander wrote:u]The Seal Of Eris Template[/u]

Character: Junko
Tier: 4-5
Reason: Forced upon by Arianda (best mom)
Thread: Rp it out!
Influences: Keepin' this on the DL >u> I want it to be a surprise.

If you are still down, I can give her one through Mana or someone.

Gamma wrote:The Seal Of Eris Template

Character: Aki Vael
Tier: 5-4
Reason: There are a few reasons for me applying Aki to this path, firstly she is Arianda's daughter and by extension Mana's "daughter" as well by them being "married" which is how the encounter can even happen to begin with, to explain further Arianda is incredibly protective of Aki, showing fondness to her and a great deal of worry. As this helps gain more power it would only make sense that Arianda would want her daughter to possess a powerful being like Mana's influence so that she might be able to defend herself better.

[NOTE: This can be done by either Arianda, Neoveta or Mana.]

As well as that, Aki is rather stagnant for me at the moment, not in the terms of threads I have plenty of threads I can do but it is who they are with and who they are limited to which is constricting as Aki's current living conditions make it hard to get her out into the world so I am trying to get her a little stronger so that she could survive in the world and having this set-up would be a good foundation for development.
Thread: Preferably in a thread but can do off-screen if you prefer.
Influences: Aki's element is liquid, primarily seen as water. With the influence of the Seal of Eris and Oorja it would focus on what water represents; change, motion which can then branch towards the future and how it can cause fear of what might come but would primarily be seen as Aki using oorja to breakdown and distort following her theme of change and unpredictability. I don't have direct and exact powers related to this at the moment as I want to leave it open to development just like other aspects of her character.

I'll allow it. I'll most likely have Mana do it since it seems fitting.

Tsubine wrote:

Character: Victoria du Belkane
Tier: 3-5
Reason: Victoria was saved by Mana. She gave a poor girl a hint of power, and that girl swore loyalty to the Demon Queen for it. Victoria would do what she could to not only get close to Mana, but also prove herself to her. In her mind, a Seal of Eris would have been the best way to do the former.
Thread: This is something that would have probably occured in Victoria's past (sometime within the past 2 years), but I am willing to do a Past RP about this if you want.
Influences: Victoria is already unstable from being subjected to Mana's influence. A direct connection like this would only further that. She'd see this as the highest boon Mana could give to her. She'd wear it as a mark of pride, not of shame. This would further allow Mana to keep track on her little zealot as well as letting her give Victoria direct communications about if a traitor is in the midst without tipping said traitor off. It would also be something Victoria might use to stave off any demon that tries anything--she's blessed by Mana, why would anyone dare try to mess with her in the Demon World? As for powers, this would further explain the corrupted and demonic powers Victoria has while also opening her up to future powerups along the same vein as this.

That sounds like a good plot and you have idea of where you want to go, so you have my permission to have the seal of eris.

The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:29 pm
I would also like Yuukinan to be removed from the Seal of Eris listings as, again, it went nowhere; the follow up thread never happened and I don't need it for Yuukinan either. Thanks!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Seal Of Eris [Related To Mad Kingdom Arc] [Apply For Mad Powers Here~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:31 pm
[mod]Removed[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum