Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Vanguard [Rebirth]

+12
darkfunnel
Cooking Spray
Steiner Franz
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Gamma
THEFROST
Kai Lam
Tsubine
Sage
Kazerou
punchout414
MorpheusDavol
16 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vanguard [Rebirth]

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 am
[adm]Approved for the sheer fact that I do believe you'll do something with the position as well given the sheer interest in the Vanguard in you at the moment, Chif's time in the Vanguard and how much has been built up.[/adm]

The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:10 pm
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Li Qiang
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18192-li-qiang-approved-1-2?highlight=Li+Qiang
    Branch Applying To: Warden
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: South West
    Why Applying: Qiang wants to lead by example for his people. Their culture doesn't believe in acting with others. Or becoming members of a society. They are secretive and different from the culture around them. But if a King steps up and show's that even he can work under difficult conditions. It will make things more interesting for them. It will allow them to grow and change how they function. This isn't a King bending a Knee it's a King taking a step forward.
    Qualifications: Qiang is equipped with over a thousand years of experience. He's faced many challenges becoming the ruler of the Eastern Suigura. It's taught many lessons on just how to be different and acceptable. To try and become other things. This isn't his first rodeo either. He's taken his time and begun to move. This step is merely the first on his journey towards a new beginning for his people. One where they trade and make alliances with those who'd have them. This is his way of reaching out to the Human world and offering the Suigura of the East's help.
    Other Comments: If you feel he doesn't fit that position place where you'd advise him to go, please.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:31 pm
[mod]Removed character Norah Bright, owned by “Moose”, from The Third Unknown due to inactivity.

Removed Character Racheal Lorelei, owned by “Cat”, from The Boros Guard due to inactivity.

Removed Character Valentina, owned by “Cat”, from Initiative due to inactivity.

If any of this is error, contact ME, do not bother the others.[/mod]
Anonymous

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:12 pm
    Name: Ringo Unabara
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9583-ringo-unabara-approved-0-3?highlight=Ringo
    Branch Applying To: Boros Guard or wherever you want him, he's going to replace Ghislain as my Vanguard guy. With his connections around Karakura he might be useful who knows.
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?:First would be ideal but if not it's fine he's lazy.
    Why Applying: Ringo's not really a Gotei man anymore and lost most his interest in their blood hunts. He's less interested in all of that despite being called a Jackel. Ringo's not shown a dire interest in dealing with all of that noise anymore. The former member of the Gotei and student of Shadin merely want's to do his part now.
    Qualifications: Ringo's been trained by the best and brightest this world has. Studying under Shunsui, Shadin, Kakeru was even an excellent teacher for him. It's about the time his blade serve his community in some way. His skills and prowess should finally be set free to do something.
    Other Comments: (Any additional comments go here.)
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:49 pm
[adm]I will approve him for the same position Ghislain had.
Also, I am confirming that Tsubine Koezuka has taken over the Regent-General position from Desmond Hayden.[/adm]

Tsubine's Character List
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 am
    Name: Steiner Franz
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18850-steiner-franz-reboot-approved-3-1-2-3?highlight=Steiner+Franz
    Branch Applying To: Warden of the Southwest
    Position Applying For: Warden of the Southwest
    [b]Why Applying:

Believes strongly in the core values of the Vanguard and has worked tirelessly to protect others even placing the value of other lives far abovr his own. A Heroic type of man who is seeking his place in the world and believes that purpose is with the Vanguard.

Qualifications:

Notably known for receiving a blessing from Cirno and receiving a bit of training from her.

Former member of the Boros Guard

Unique connection to the Earth and it's creative forces.

The Universitus Index which provides historical data and can be used for research purposes of a high degree

Talented Tactician

A solid, but ever learning warrior who can master most conventional weapons due to his domain.

Has fought against Monsuta before in Vastime.

Above all else Steiner is a driven man and believes strongly in whatever path he is treading, he is hard to manipulate, and knows just how important the mission of saving and protecting the Earth is. He is no slouch in training or in combat with his skills being suited perfectly for a role as a leader of men.

Knows both Kai and Chifuyu so integration into the common command structure would not be too.

Additional Note: I've been planning on joining the Vanguard for a while and would love to put my writing skills to the test in a leadership role. I won't let you down if accepted.
[

The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 OlBPPj4
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 VewULRr
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 AQodtc6
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:51 pm
[adm]After talking with Steiner, we have decided to see how this is received in "(Another) New Beginning" before making a ruling. I will make a future post with a ruling in it.[/adm]

Tsubine's Character List
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 pm
    Name: Angel
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19003-angel-approved-2-5-1-5
    Branch Applying To: The Combine
    Position Applying For: Lead Researcher
    Why Applying: Angel's former self, Crystal, was once a Shinigami during Mayuri Kyurotsuchi's tenure who went on to become the Captain of the Research and Development Division herself. After some a lot of years, with her own purpose in a sort of plateau, she was led to embark on the experiment that created and changed herself into what Angel is today--despite the issues like complete identity loss among others. Nonetheless, the respect and admiration Crystal once had is shared by Angel. And more importantly, her values aside, the girl possesses a wealth of knowledge that make her a fitting and invaluable asset for such position to help usher the Vanguard forth, and leave her mark in time, just as Crystal once did.
    Qualifications: Former Captain of the R&D (unknown to Angel), equipped with some of the most advanced technological hardware to boot. Possesses sound leadership and management skills as both an acquired trait from the past and the way her chip sets were engineered.
    Other Comments: "I may be blind, but I still keep sight of my light."

The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 pm
[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Tsubine's Character List
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 pm
    Name: Pesmios Arlent
    Link to Application: The Sky Slayer
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: No.
    Why Applying:
    §aga wrote:Of course, proving he wasn't a coward was mostly easily done by becoming a shinigami. Given his experience as a soldier, and a competent one at that, entering the ranks was easily done. Conforming to the structure of the shinigami order was not. Despite being a soldier and fighting in war for the last several years of his life, Pesmios did so as a maverick. Though he could tolerate the academy, especially considering it was a place of training and very quick for him given his prior experience, progressing as a member of a unit was incredibly unfamiliar to him instinctively.

As a result, Pesmios seceded from the Gotei after serving what he considered an appripriate amount of time to pay back their investment into training him, and instead sought Earth, where he felt an instinctive attachment. That in mind, the man subsequently joined the Vanguard in order to still have a fall-back point of structure to support him, whilst maintaining a degree of freedom that ensured he could mobilise more frequently of his own volition, as well as be very hands-on in regards to the affairs of the living realm.
    Qualifications: He's designed to be a foot-soldier type character.
    Other Comments: N/A.

The Vanguard [Rebirth] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum