Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Visit to the Past - Page 3 Empty Re: A Visit to the Past

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He watched her and it faded from her eyes slowly. The resolve was gone it seemed as he sighed slightly. Remaining ready in form two to really show her something. As she walked forward with that look on her face he seemed to get agitated more. "So is this the limit of your resolve? Is this how far your willing to go for Ibiki?" He said out loud to her as she stepped into the perimeter. It was no good like this she wouldn't gain anything from this. She looked like someone who'd lost before they tried. Tsubasa didn't care for the attitude change that much as he stared at her. The punch lacked resolve or belief in itself so striking him with such would be hard. He didn't need to do anything fancy as he blunted the blow that would hit her. Turning his sword to its dull side he backed up performing a horizontal slash. It was done with such power and speed that it sent a massive kinetic blow outwards. This blow had enough force to topple several buildings and would send her flying most likely.

Sighing he went into no stance for a moment though he could switch easily. "When I said control I didn't mean giving up what you'd built. But learning how to be like water with your control, water becomes whatever it flows into. It can flow and crash, so be like water Mirja. Your body is already trained for such. You are a retainer for my Clan and precious to Ibiki. I won't go so easily next time you attack.." He said his crimson eyes staring at her as he had a serious gaze on his face. Was this the depth of her resolve for Ibiki? If so this wasn't suitable for anything yet. He would no longer baby her as he gently touched his other zanpakuto with his free hand. He wouldn't allow her to act this way over this. She didn't want to kill them nor did she want such a thing. He understood that very well, some people didn't like killing at all. He protected those who didn't with his blade and training. But Ibiki and he were flowers that blossomed on the battlefield. If this girl wanted to reach her precious Oni.

This form could not be shown to her. This lack of resolving, the lack of desire in her fist was astonishing. "I had an ambition when I came to this land and joined the Gotei..I would surpass Yamamoto and all Shinigami before me and be the fangs of this place. What is your ambition MIRJA!?" He was ready to let the female experience him in offense and almost prepared to show her the difference. Resolve created if she didn't understand he'd show her. His frame resumed the almost basic looking stance he had. Tsubasa's hands form one may have seemed basic. But the Unabara Forms were perfected combat forms designed for situations with a blade. The Lotus was almost time for him to use one of them. He'd show her his resolve in his sword to shatter this form of Mirja. To break it into a million pieces and cast it into the wind. She needed to know people cared enough to go to great lengths for her and that part was important.

It was time for this form of her to be reborn into something different and new. Tsubasa wouldn't let such a lack of resolving go without a punishment again. She didn't want to be here and he could sense it. He wasn't suggesting she give up her control. But change it to be like water, turn the leash into something that could become whatever she wanted.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Visit to the Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Well, that pasted the first test. Mirja punched him, and he was still alive. It was somewhat of a miracle, really. She didn't believe it possible, but here it was, Tsubasa being all alive and shit. While the impossibility of it was going through her head, something else spawned there when Tsubasa's counter argument hit her with an incredible impact. The unrestrained power of Mirja's muscles managed to soak the shot, but the ground beneath her was less than fortunate, shattering and nearly sending her to the floor, only stopped by Mirja's otherworldly balance. She shook her head, and then looked to her fists, and then to Tsubasa. She couldn't thank the stars enough that he was not dead.

"What does Ibiki need someone like me for? I'm a stupid wolf who has no idea where she is going in life. Just drifts from tree to tree, no goal, no ambition, no anything. The closest think you could call an ambition would merely be, get faster. And that is for no reason other than the sake of speed. I'm not worth your time, not really. But you chose to spend it with me, so I have to show you that I can be worth it, or that would just be, far too rude"

Mirja smiled softly, and clenched her fist. Tsubasa had, after all, thrown out his claim of competition at Mirja, with his powerful kinetic blast. It was like he wanted to show himself as stronger than Mirja, and the wolf never stood for that kind of showboating. Strength and Speed were all she had, and when someone tried to take that away from her, it was minorly annoying. Getting out of the house, Mirja turned her attention downwards, and then kicked the ground roughly. Not something that would do much for a normal person, but Mirja, well. She frigging shattered the entire surrounding area, splitting the ground and sending rock, dust and dirt into the air, robbing both stable footing, and solid vision. Super strength seemed to have it's advantages, after all. Once that had been achieved, she reduced her presence with her immature Slip-Stream and darted towards Tsubasa, hoping that the situation would culminate in him being unable to react fast enough.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:54 pm

"It's funny you're not belittling yourself..when speaking of Ibiki that way...You belittle her." He said as his reiatsu shot out now sending out lightning everywhere as the ground became black and the skies stormed. " It's not about knowing the destination, you really are a stupid wolf Mirja. Ibiki needs your strength and endurance, she needs loyal people like you who care about her..If you can't see that...Then I'll knock it into you.." He said finally as Tsubasa vanished completely from view. He blew the dust and sand away just with his lightning and spiritual pressure. He could feel the static particles being collided with by her move. Static was something that the wind affected in the air and not many noticed it. But Tsubasa was quite adept at reading the discharge and changing natures. Her movement was good as it didn't show much as he gripped his sword. His focus began finding her location as he exhaled a breath. This time there wasn't going to be a merciful attack or something kind.

Giving his zanpakuto a grip ti happened almost instantly like a blur of movement. To her perhaps it appeared he remained where he was standing. Tsubasa went past her moving like a blast of lightning and wind. As he stepped using extremely fast speeds he suspected she may feel or perhaps see them. It was like a wind of blades went past her slicing and cutting her up. The degree of damage would depend on her mostly as he had slashed her up from head to toe. His blade trickled with blood as he let a soft breath out. He would knock sense into her as he didn't bother holding back his energy and speed anymore. She needed the realization that this resolve was no good. If she truly cared about Ibiki in any way or anything. She needed to realize this resolve was too flimsy. He didn't do anything serious yet like he had with his brother. Ripping her arm off seemed a bit much at this point. His hand slowly brought his sword back to its regular stance.

If she didn't realize it soon she would get hurt. Tsubasa used something similar to her own technique against her. Turning into a whirlwind of blades that slashed her to pieces practically. But this was only the beginning of things. He wondered how much he would need to push her towards evolution. Towards far more, didn't her other part have any desires? Or was she such a fragmented person that putting those pieces together required shattering? Did he really have to break this girl to the ground in order to rebuild? To build someone who wasn't this self-deprecating and naive? She didn't realize how many people cared for her obviously. Or maybe she just didn't care as it didn't satisfy her own needs. His eyes remained stone as he rubbed at his stomach. Had he not been so durable that blow would have hurt. Though he knew she held back unconsciously.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Visit to the Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

This was her. The landscape was devastated, trees uprooted and the ground cracked and torn asunder. Fault lines spread for a few hundred meters in every direction, and anymore would probably cause tectonic disturbance, for miles around. She was a creature of indiscriminate destruction. And that is what held her down so much. But, at the same time, this was were she grew her fastest. Her progress in the heat of battle, fists flying and blood boiling fit to burn through a mile of steel, was nothing short of miraculous, when sufficiently challenged. But having her Self locked away for so long, it had stunted her growth, but physically, and mentally. Mirja never left that room in the Academy. Never progressed beyond the day in which she had killed that boy. Her body grew, her muscles strengthened, and she became more powerful, but she was still a child. It was obvious, now she had let it off the hook.

Even the way she had dealt with Hayden, and then entire Vastimian problem. She was an immature child in a woman's body, but everyone treated her like a woman because of that body. It made for some awkward situations. Another awkward situation, was that she was bleeding. Quite an interesting trick, considering she was wearing an armored bodysuit that was virtually indestructible, and had a body like she did. But she let it bleed. She wasn't going to die from a bit of blood loss, and she always had her Tulpa if things went to far south.

"Strength, Endurance. She has plenty of both. Between herself, Hayden, that Shark guy I hear so much about, Damien, and you, she has no need for either. For Ibiki, I would push on, determined in such a manner I would not die if they killed me. Nothing would come between me and what she ordered me to do. But she doesn't need me. Right now, I don't offer anything she doesn't already have in spades" Mirja shook her hair out, and looked to the sky. Was it always so beautiful? What had this cage of her own making kept her from, beyond the beauty of the sky? Locked away in fear of what she was, missing the world as it passed her by. Was it justified? Was it needed? Did the two connect, or did one contradict the other?

Mirja looked to her fist, and then threw her hand out, waving away Tsubasa, the pain she was feeling, the blood, and the questions. A blast of wind rocked the plains as the movement had incomprehensible power behind it. Mirja was an anomaly. Her strength built in direct proportion to the store of Reiryoku she had, giving her the potential for strength approaching the force of colliding planets at her ultimate peak. The power she had now she had released herself was on a scale far beyond what she had demonstrated earlier, as if she was using wet noodles for arms.

"What I need to do now, is to bring Ibiki something she has not got. Loyalty without power to reinforce that, means nothing. Beowulf, learned that the hardest way he could...But I don't have anything Ibiki doesn't have, which means only one thing. I have to bring her raw strength on a scale like she has never seen before. But for that, I need to control it. And that will not come easy. I have been doubting myself since the Academy. Several hundred years of self-depreciation, of containment, and stagnation....it doesn't clean up easy. I was never a girl who got out of bed in a good mood, and I have been asleep for so very long. And I really, hope, you picked a spot that has nothing around. I'm thinking...four miles?" She said, before looking up to the sky. Were this a real fight, Mirja would have no time for all this introspection, but looking in on her own soul was the reason of this fight.

So Mirja crouched, and then pushed off, into the air. The ground yielded in a mighty smash, the air cracked and boomed, and Mirja soared, the wind so fast and vicious it cut her face, leaving small gashes about her face as, for the first few seconds, she flew far faster than she could possibly run. It was enlightening, to her. To feel the wind in such a primal form, to be given the chance to see it for what it really was. She knew she would work her Slip Stream with this, new and beautiful knowledge. She eventually began to slow, and here she realized it was kind of hard to breathe. She was dangerously high in the air now. So she had to get back down to the ground, pronto.

Turning back to somewhere generally in the vicinity of Tsubasa, she kicked off with all her might, such a strong impact that for the moment her foot reached it's apex, the air acted as if it was a solid object due to the sheer level of air resistance, and allowed her a platform with send her back to earth, like a monstrous Wolf-shaped rocket. Even her body wouldn't be able to survive this, so she donned her Vizard mask, and activated Tundra Scream, much to the surprise of Hvit.

'Mirja, you mad bitch! What the fuck are you trying do to to yourself?!' Hvit screamed, as they plummeted towards the ground. She'd need to use an Enhanced Flowing River, and a full Saigen to keep from being creamed, even with Tundra Scream, but somehow, she felt at peace in the moment. Speed, was speed, regardless of if she was going horizontally, or vertically. That was her idea, at least, and she was sticking with it regardless of how insane it made her sound, or how insane she was for even trying something like this. The most amusing part, however, would be seeing how Tsubasa managed to escape. Because he would, she was sure of it.

Anonymous

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:29 pm

He let her speak as he gently pulled his second zanpakuto free. Tsubasa was ambidextrous and something of a beast in his own right. Using simple Hoho he vanished into the sky watching the female now after their conversation. He decided the time for talk had passed and she needed to learn what it was. So she brought out her power in such a way as he saw the mask. He could also feel it to an extent as the blood lust a hollow had was very special. Tsubasa was quite familiar with it as he stood holding his wakizashi and katana in his hands. The time for holding back passed as lightning surged around the clouds his body crackling. The spiritual pressure he had was crazy. It seemed she'd found her resolve as he sighed. Sometimes strength meant nothing and could do nothing. You were helpless at times to do what you wanted most. His digits gripped as he watched her push off. She was coming at him now with a large amount of force. The mask was a wise choice as if she hadn't taken him seriously yet. He would begin o really start hurting her.

Tsubasa spoke softly as he tapped his foot gently on the air platform. "White Lotus..Dance." He said and it happened almost instantly he was gone. Tsubasa's form became a white blur of his robes. He was moving at speeds that went well past that of the sound barrier. The mirage-like blur left behind was all that was left as he sliced into the female's shoulder. Cutting in a way that sliced the very cells themselves on a microscopic way. This was how he damaged her suit as he was cutting the very cells of it. But this graceful waltz was finished yet. His frame twisted as the second blade sliced across the female's back. Tsubasa's frame going past her over and over slicing from multiple places. His speed was graceful almost like a dance with the wind. There was nothing stopping his movement as he appeared for a moment. Using the crouching stance he gave a thrusting impact that shot into her abdominal area.

Returning to his status as a Blur he sliced down her front with a fast vertical slice. The kinetic force of the blow could cut through buildings and more if he desired. Tsubasa's movement wasn't done yet as he used his wakizashi to slice and defend when needed. Deciding to finish her with something of the two techniques. Tsubasa put his hand on his wrist deciding to show her the Shunko Blade. White energy sparked to life as he moved around the blade as he finished his movement finally and slammed his blade into her collar bone. The weapon digging in deep as he sent the female down into the ground. Causing the area to explode as he sent her several miles into the ground. Tsubasa's body remained still now as he waited. Having cut the female over a thousand times. Some wounds more severe than others to her form. His eyes stared down as he saw the explosion created by his shunko blade. Tsubasa spun his second blade sheathing it as he held his singular one. She wasn't seeing herself as a person or being special in her own way.

"What you bring to the table Mirja if you can hear me, is something only you can determine. No one else can decide what that is for you.That is what makes you an individual instead of just some Mad Wolf with nothing behind her." Tsubasa stood in the sky waiting for the slice into the mountain appeared. He didn't know the degree of her injuries from his assault but he suspected she was in bad shape. He brought his hand up summoning a hell butterfly now as he spoke to it. "Mirja will be late to her engagements." He said sending the butterfly off. When Tsubasa fought with both blades he was fighting without anything. Being unchained meant he could fight like a damn demon. Tsubasa's true speed was barely visible to people as he moved around the field. Dancing and slicing the entire place up as even the clouds in the sky had been cut. His speed didn't even allow a drop of blood to spill on his blades. She had brought her best at him so far he wondered if she would do more.

Summoning her hollow powers against him was a useful idea. Tsubasa was far beyond her fight with Damien. Tsubasa did consider Damien a skilled warrior and respected him. But the two were far different from one another. Tsubasa in terms of prowess and skill was just ahead of the male. He'd bested Damien when he was a young teen and had only grown since that time. Radioactive had no part in the Gotei as far as Tsubasa was aware. He served the Vanguard as of this moment. Loyalty without power was nothing. She was certainly a naive wolf as he watched for movement. Tsubasa was still quite capable of producing injuries to people. Deciding how to fight them was depending on his choice in the matter. Fighting close or far was entirely up to him and his swordsmanship. Though he was capable of far more and she should have felt honored. He hit her with a blow that destroyed entire cities with his sword. He hit her with the intent to injury her and wake her up.

This nonsense dream of hers needed to end. She needed to awaken to reality and see the truth of it. She wasn't some naive child who could pretend those pieces didn't exist. Tsubasa wasn't friendly likely Damien who would take it easy on her. She needed tough love, not some fatherly babying. Tsubasa had always given people the truth of the matter regardless how they felt. He sheathed his zanpakuto slowly as he went back down slowly. It seemed as though repairs to this place would take time. His digits gently ran across the hilt as he could still react from here. Tsubasa was quite skilled with his swords and able to pull and draw them. Counter-attacking instantly from the draw phase of things. She wanted speed but she needed to address an important question first. Was she running away or towards something, speed without reason if a merely there. Her resolve and dream she was lingering in needed to awaken. His senses were hyper alert as he exhaled softly letting a sigh out as he pulled his kiseru out.

The question was how did she take being beaten at what she considered her strongest? What did it take to wake Mirja up to the reality around her?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Her dropping, like some sort of new-age nuclear missile, was not one that seemed to be stood for with Tsubasa. Despite her dropping in a pure vertical line, he still found a way to stop her from hitting the ground. Mainly by hitting her with the ground. After, of course, his swords got friendly with her body in a very enlightening way. He was destroying her, by cutting nothing. Her fists were her swords, and Tsubasa could cut nothing he did not want to cut, slipping between her suit to cut her, losing nothing from the armoured bodysuit being in the way. Tundra Scream gave her a level of durability that dwarfed her previously, and without aiming to kill her, Tsubasa's cuts would not be as deep as he wanted them to be, as she would, right now, be like slicing through a vat of coagulated treacle.

This was not to say that she got off lightly. Her shoulder, back, abdomen, and collar bone were the worst damaged. Not fatal on their own, but coupled with the rest of the cuts, without number, would lead to some problems if they were not solved, and quickly.
'You, are mad. Like, I can't even find the words to describe what you are doing. Just, don't die' Hvit spoke, before vanishing, Mirja's mask dispersing and leaving her several miles underground with a body that had about a minute left to live.
"Who's fault was his death?" Mirja asked. Mirja looked up, and saw herself, before letting her head fall back to the ground.
"Uhh, it's you again" Mirja muttered, staring at the sky.
"Of course it's me again. You are about to die. Again. Really need to find some way for introspection without near-death being the trigger, but still. Who's fault, was his death?" Mirja asked.
"Shouldn't I get to healing? Dying because I was chatting with myself would make for a terrible epitaph"
"Time is relative. Now stop avoiding the question"

Realizing she couldn't win, Mirja sighed, and shook her head.
"I've spent a long time ignoring that. Helped in no small amount by whatever they did to me that made it so easy to forget. And when I focused on it, I could see. Everyone was looking at me in disgust, sneering behind my back, wishing I would just die. I could hear them calling me a murderer. Nothing like that actually happened, just insane paranoia, which is why I avoided it. But, I don't think you'll let me just ignore it anymore, will you?" Mirja asked, smiling softly.
"More than that. I won't let you recover if you don't come to a satisfactory conclusion, right now. Ibiki has no need for a girl like you, and so I shall take you off her hands if you do not sort this out" Mirja threatened. Mirja realized, that Mirja wasn't just talking out of her ass. She couldn't find a connection between herself and her Tulpa. She was going to die. For once in her life, it was not something she could get out of by punching.

But she couldn't think of any apt reason, just said what she believed.
"It was my fault. I was better than him, I knew I was stronger, I knew I would beat him, I shouldn't have gone so hard. I....." she was cut off by painful heart palpitations. Her body was realizing she was dying, and everything was going mad in the chaos.
"You are not alone in your fault. Your opponent should have respected you, should never have underestimated you like he did. Your teachers knew you were unique, that you had power far beyond a normal person, and should have warned the class about it beforehand, or given you a special partner to fight with. But they remained apathetic. Apathy, is death. You have chained yourself to that room for so long, while your body has grown, you mind has not. People see you, and they see a mature woman, but you are not. You are a child. People see you, and force you to their standards, when you have not learned anything, you have not taken in anything. Because you never left that room. But now, that room is this hole. And I leave the decision to you. Leave the room, and grow, or do as you should have centuries ago, and die" Mirja then, vanished. And time started again.

Which sucked. Because now Mirja was choking on her own blood, her heart was ready to give out, she felt so cold, and her vision was going gray. Did she want to carry on, with life? Life was Pain. Life was heart-break, and distrust, it was debasement, defilement, it was not worth living. But, yet, one thing broke through the haze, and Mirja could not let go of it for anything. It was a time when she was weak, had spilled herself to the one girl that she respected more than anything. And that weakness had not been mocked, or teased. it had been taken, and embraced.

'I want you to come back to me stronger and more resolved than before'. The Wolf could easily give up on herself, but there was no way she could give up on Ibiki. She had taken Mirja and given her purpose. And Mirja was not going to insult her devil by dying here. So Mirja fixed it. Her body was flushed with the power of her Territorial Tulpa. She closed her wounds, replaced her blood, fixed the broken bones that had occured from being slammed into the ground like this, and then finally, got back up. She felt like crap. The Tulpa did not fix the memory of being nearly dead, so it took Mirja a few minutes to recover. Top-side, Tsubasa would probably be wondering if Mirja really was dead before the Wolf climbed out of the hole, running up the side of it and finally dragging herself out. It felt like dragging herself from Hell itself. And it felt like she was dragging herself out of an endless pit that was the memory of killing that boy, so many years ago.

Rolling on to her back, she realized Tsubasa was still there, and looked to him.
"This is not self pity, so please don't nearly kill me again, but I don't have anything to give to Ibiki. Nothing yet. I'm just a child. She told me, and it was so true. I'm just a child. I never left the room where I killed him, I was shackled down mentally. While my body developed, my brain stayed the same, forever afeared, forever childish" Mirja sat up, and looked to Tsubasa, giving him a warm smile. "My goal, is to grow. It is to mature, and have something to give to Ibiki. I have been stagnant for so long, it is time I stopped. The peace of speed, was trying to tell me, that I need to start running mentally. That I need to get up, and develop" She told him, standing up and looking to her fists.

Could she be a swordsman so skilled she could cut nothing? Ideas meant nothing, she needed to work it as a technique. Physical maturity was kind of helpful as a balance to her mental youth. She could work it like, a counter to Flowing River. Where she focused as much or as little as she needed to the point, and prevented death without crippling herself in the mean time.

"I can do this. The Sun rising has nothing on the assurity of my success in this endeavour"

Anonymous

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm

He put his kiseru to his lips smiling a bit as he inhaled. Blowing some smoke out as he landed by her frame now. Tsubasa rested his hand on his zanpakuto. "Whatever the case, you finally got the right look in those eyes. A goal and intention ahead of you...Sorry about that Mirja, but you had some serious walls put up. Not wanting to acknowledge even a goal or purpose in life. You'll get there and have done a lot of growing today pup." He said smiling warmly as he sat down next to her. She'd done well breaking through it on her own now. Tsubasa wasn't the type of enemy someone could defeat without the right thing. She was still young and didn't acknowledge certain things. "I say this and don't mean any arrogance but are you ready to begin training.The real training?" He said looking at her his gaze soft as he exhaled some smoke. He was sure she noticed it but the ground began fixing itself among other things. Something was repairing this area they fought in as he smirked a bit. Tsubasa had a kido in effect that restored things to their previous state.

Tsubasa didn't want her to think that training hadn't begun. But the fact was she needed to know they'd barely begun. She had so much potential she could unlock. But that wall kept blocking things off for her. "You'll get really strong Mirja, now that you've taken care of the wall. It's funny I didn't do anything really but force you into a place where someone who could help you would." Tsubasa knew of that place she was in that was the question. Tsubasa had used the White Lotus to show her something. To let her maybe get an idea or two on that for later. Tsubasa's blade was able to cut through most structures and things easily. Her clothing was annoying and the martial it was made of. That was without a doubt the most annoying part of that stuff. Tsukiya his son was in good hands now. She would grow and become important to whatever she devoted herself. That was the future he saw for her.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja grinned to Tsubasa, and hauled herself to her feet. The kido fixing the utter devastation of the surrounding area, would probably be at it for a while. It was like a bomb went off. A very large, wolfish bomb. She giggled softly, at the idea of starting the real training. While some girls would be exhausted at this point, Mirja was just getting started, energy for days. A week, to be specific. She just needed to wait until her body remembered that part.
"Ugh...first I guess I need to get up physically. Ow. Healing is all well and good, but my body still felt that. Top five most painful things ever. You were too clean to top Atlas, but it was still nasty" she said, getting up and having her legs surprisingly stable. They were masterpieces, after all.

"I get it. Rome wasn't razed in a day, and my madness has been around, for hundreds of years. Although with you there it probably would have been, bloody hell. if this is how you train it's a miracle there is any Seireitei left! I really hope you are not like that in the bedroom, or Aiko is the most unlucky wife in existence. Unless, she likes that kind of thing. But she seems more like a domme to me" Mirja yammered, before stretching, and bending in a rather grotesque fashion. In general, the human body did not bend the way Mirja was bending.

Once she had finished her Boneless Dance, she nodded, and grinned to Tsubasa.
"Alright, let's start this training. I have theories that need to be put into practice on something that isn't going to be torn in half when I hit it" Mirja exclaimed, clenching her fist tightly and grinning to herself.

Anonymous

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:45 pm

He softly chuckled at the mention of his former bride. "Ah my former wife, interesting to hear she is doing well. As for being clean, it's because I didn't want to kill you or cause you too much discomfort." He said as the restorations began to finish rapidly as he smiled somewhat. He didn't really mind being a single man it was more easy to act this way. Tsubasa didn't let his guard down easily even for Aiko. Their marriage had been arranged rapidly and the Pale Rider didn't know what to think. She was a lovely girl but something about them both made them incapable. The doll appeared before them again the one that would reflect the blow. Tsubasa smiled a bit as he walked over to the doll. "This is phase one, now I think you are ready for this. I won't try to complicate things too much for you. But be like water in your control, water can become anything and flow..Or it can crash violently and smash things to pieces." He said giving her the representation of water as a control.

Tsubasa had been a legend for his own swordsmanship and control over such. He'd just let her physically witness what it meant for the user. Water was an excellent source of inspiration for the martial arts in all forms. Being fast and fluid with movements and delivering devastating impacts was their objective. The style she was looking for he wondered if he could bring her to it possibly. Tsubasa was after all considered a master of one thing. Not the other, Hakuda was a specialized thing. It required skills of which he'd yet to refine himself. This wasn't something about sour grapes or anything. The Blades still remained in his mind as something of a project. Tsubasa had worked on them a considerable amount. Pushing himself as their Emperor and provider for things. It wasn't like him to let things bother him. But there was no need of such a faction anymore. The Vanguard's reckless streak was at an end of course. But nothing else could be done about the situation as a whole when one thought about it. It was time for the future to begin moving forward.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja, clearly not understanding marriage at all in the slightest, just waved away him calling her former.
"Pahh, she's only former if you want her to be. And only an idiot would let someone like that stay former. She is strong, and beautiful and sexy and looks like she could put up a hell of a fight in the bedroom. Gotta throw it all on her so she doesn't wriggle out of what you are trying to do. And she looks really good in a latex outfit. It was incredibly flattering, showed off her boobs really well and her ass nice and tightly and I was in love with the whole look, and hey. You were dead, so it wasn't cheating" Mirja rambled, having gone a bit off the deep end as she climbed out of the hole. And there was the dummy, which she smiled and and then prepared.

Her muscles, her true muscles, were now released, fully. She had power that had scared her for so long, but it wasn't the rabid beast anymore. It was tame and patient, it was prepared for her orders and wouldn't break someone, or kill them if she threw a punch. So she walked up to the doll, and grinned, waving before pulling back a punch. It was just like Flowing River, only in reverse. With all her might, she threw a hell of a blow, soaring through the sky with force to shatter mountians, turning them into massive avalanches of rock and rubble. And then, she flowed in the other way, and what it the doll, was a minor tap on the forehead. Mirja grinned broadly and danced around, shaking her tail as she did so.
"Yay! I did it! It's awesome, no breaking for me" she did the Victory Dance, which looked a lot like flailing. But, she had been wrestling with this for a long time, so eccentricities were allowed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum