Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Mon May 29, 2017 10:47 am

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Junko inhaled and exhaled softly, her body completely composed and relaxed. This was the most relaxed the girl had ever been in her life, even more than when Arianda gave her a feeling of calm and pleasure. Her mind was active though, sinking deeper and deeper into utter despair. She had forced herself to stop tearing up, keeping her red eyes shut as instructed. She had accepted it; she was awful, and there was no changing or saving her... Her mind was in some morbid sense of ease, knowing she would face repercussions for her "crime". She heard this man's voice once more, this crack of moonlight that showed her the way in the darkness of her mind, that showed her the cruelty of her actions.

"Yes..." She had replied, unknowingly breathing in more of the pink mist, that gave her body such ease, such comfort... Even if she knew she was breathing in this, she would still inhale, to allow it into her body. Though she had accepted she was filthy, she accepted whatever this man would generously give her. She couldnt push him out; that would be awful... She was completely mentally delirious, completely snipped away from reality by this man.

Junko felt relief as she felt she was finally going to get what she deserved for doing this to these people... That...
The instant a sharp pain hit her forehead, the sound similar to an airplane taking off in her head, she partially snapped back into reality. Not only did she feel something sharp on her scalp, she felt it go in... Quite deep as well. In a moment of panic, her eyes shot open, a hand darting to her forehead before she flinched, moving her hand down. It felt like touching salt to an open wound, her taking a look at her hand. She was in shock, seeing blood on it. She felt a warm liquid trickle down from her head to by her eye, seeing red at the edge of her vision. She swore she heard noises in her head as well. She felt up her skull, feeling frightened as what the man had did to her, but she slowly looked to him as he had asked her about the pain.

She felt fear swim in her chest along with the pleasant fuzzies, but reality had been brought to her once more. She was thinking about disagreeing, and had the desire to inch away from him, but she was struck with a terrible pain in her head. She persisted the thought, but the pain only got worse... She held her head, letting out agonized groans as her head dipped. She shivered, tears coming from her eyes. Was... Disagreeing bad? Did that cause this? She groaned, and completely abandoned the thought of disagreeing. She felt a little.. Iffy in the head. It was slightly harder to focus, to keep track all of a sudden... Soon she slowly raised her head, smiling gently at the man.
"I... Agree. It was liberating, thank you..." She was instantly met with gratifying pleasure, which overshadowed the pain she had felt. She almost began drooling from how wonderful she felt. She had no idea she was being reprogramed without her knowledge through this, not a single guess.
"Junko... Junko Astillon." She replied to the man, being much more accepting of his presence, "Our... Goddess? Khala?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, confusion marked on her face, "I didn't know there was a goddess.. I didnt even think tha-tha-..." She had scratched the side of her head through the whole process of speaking, as if trying to get whatever was making noises in her head out. She had occasionally switched sides of scratching, her eye twitching from discomfort. "I-I... Itch-Itch..." She had mistaken what she heard in her skull for some sort of itching, trying vigorously to relieve it.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED]

Mon May 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Artist: ??? - Song: Red Dread - Word Count: ~400

"Now, now… that's a blessing…" Sunshine informed the prone girl with a smile, watching the blood drip down her finger. It almost made him hungry… but this was not the time. Now was the time for examinations, for exploitations… for him to bring another into their fold.

The look of pain on her face brought him so much despair, to the point where his head tipped back, his mouth opening as if in terror. Sweat dripped down his upper back, his breaths coming out slow as she fought the feelings. "That's it… and now that you feel liberated, you know one of the things that make our Goddess great…" He whispered to her, turning away from her and stepping towards the statue.

"Junko… what a funny name." He told her with a small smile, having no idea why the name seemed so funny to him. He was a superstitious fellow, but this one he would chock up to the peculiarities of his own mind. "Want to just open up, and let that out…?" He asked her as she almost drooled. "You've been so honest up until this point… why not go a step further and let your body feel how it should?" He asked her with the slightest point on the end of his smile. Meanwhile, the 'engine' that he placed within her, thanks to the pink mist-like breaths, would be able to start up when he willed it, providing her with a constant sense of that attention-grabbing pleasure.

"Ah, but there is… and she's the one who all of these people worship." He told Junko, walking over to the statue. Resisting his charisma by this point would be very difficult, and she would likely follow him over to it. "You know what makes her wonderful…? Even though you look at this eye with such disgust… Our Goddess believes that that is absolutely fine." He told Junko, reaching a hand into her head with a smile, gently rubbing into her hair and likely setting tingles all through her. The itching in her head would stop with his approval, the gentle tingles most likely overriding whatever discomfort she felt in that moment. He was a priest… just not the kind that proper society would look at as approvable.

"Our Goddess sees all of us as what we are… she wants for us to push forwards as ourselves, with our own decisions. Isn't that such a beautiful thing?" He continued onward, the irony in his statement apparent.

The advancement of Khalaism had taken strange turns. In the beginning, Sunshine proselytized it. Then, it broke off into two groups; one run by the white-haired man standing before her, and the other by his sister. But in recent times… their Goddess had snapped, allowing the entropy of the universe infect her. Sunshine had often wondered where that left him, the one who pushed forwards with Khalaism despite violating its most basic tenets nonstop. He still pushed the religion forwards, as independent as he had always been. In some ways, he wondered if he would be forced to come into direct conflict with his mother. It would not be the first time.

"She is my Goddess… and she could become yours too. Do you want to learn more of her, and why even though you despise this statue… you can adore what it means…?" He asked her with a bright smile, seeming genuinely… happy. This was not perversion brought on by despair or anything else… this was him doing his role as Priest, as Archbishop. While the way his abilities functioned may lend themselves in one direction… Sunshine's personality honestly desired for others to learn about these things, and if they went along far enough, accept them.

"After all… thinking about it makes you feel relaxed, doesn't it…?"

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

"A... A blessing..?"

That was right... He wouldn't want to harm her in any way... He was guiding her, leading her towards her destiny. Though... She had no clue what that destiny was, and with what she was being mentally corrected towards, she didn't care. Her thoughts constantly slipped gears, thinking one thing, firmly against this feeling of safety and warmth, just to be swamped with a feeling and foundation of trust forming for this marshmallow headed man. Even so she subconsciously held onto some form of resistence against him, she didn't quite wholy accept him into her head, into her life...

She gripped her head, letting out a gentle bout of noise. Persisting the thought seemed to make it worse, so she cut the thoughts off as soon as she realized it. She felt the pleasure once more, panting gently. Just as she had been mentally corrected, she heard the man speak; he said to allow her body to feel the way it wishes. She felt far more compliant and willing to listen, releasing any mental restraints keeping her from enjoying the warm, comforting feeling swirling inside of her. She let the feeling of utter pleasure take full hold over her, the girl drooling quite a copious amount from the sides of her lips. She trembled with joy, hugging herself to be able to keep herself pinned, though quite loosely, to reality. The taste of blood hit her mouth, but that didn't stop her from making light chuckles, which caused her body to shake just a little more with each.

Though these feelings and tingles of pleasure did not prevent her from listening to this man, absolutely not. She heard every melodious, wonderful tune each of his words. She followed the man over to the statue, soon unable to keep her eyes off of it. She didn't regard it with stress and worry, in fact the eye seemed far more inviting. She kept her dull, moony gaze on it as she had stood close next to Sunshine. She heard him, listened to him about this goddess, Khala. She sounded so kind and accepting, even of filth like her...

But what if he was lying?

Pain wracked her skull as the thought floated by, not even giving it a chance to fully take a subject in her head before she kiled it, feeling the pleasantness once more. How dare she think he lied... How dare she...
She looked up at Sunshine with her calm, distant expression, smiling gently at him.
"Of course I wish to." She replied, "I would like to know more about her... Though this statue.." She looked up at it, sighing gently.
"W-we-.. I want to know more of it... I believe w- I misjudged it.." A hand lightly trailed down the side of her face as she tried to mentally get a grip; Her mind was splitting apart at the seams.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stuff Changes, And I Hate Change. [Junko/Sunshine] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 am

"Yes, of course… a blessing… It will make you feel so much better." Sunshine told the girl with a smile, breathing evenly as he chuckled. She was obviously in discomfort as the Flesh Bud and her will clashed. While it was possible for her to hold onto her sanity if she gave it her all, it was much more likely that she would begin to gain a new appreciation for seeing things his way.

"Good." He told her with a smile, reaching a hand behind her head as she began to drool. Bringing her close, he breathed directly into her mouth, letting a large wave of the pink mist flow deep within her, probably spreading to every part of her body. His eyes looked directly into hers as he did so, before drawing back from her with a smile and walking back over to the statue.

The way that she looked at the statue… he hoped that she would be able to keep looking at it that way when his seminal work was no longer necessary. "Oh my… is something the matter…?" He asked her, turning to face her again. "Good." He said the word again, still with that smile on his face.

"Oh, my, yes. This statue… you see, the number one tenet of Khalaism… is being true to yourself." He told her, reaching a hand out and using it to gently draw her hair back, stepping behind her. "So you must be true to yourself, see… just as you accepted how you felt about the statue… everything is about being true… to yourself…" He continued, still moving her hair back as he smiled.

Deep within the male, there was something deeply disturbed. He enjoyed this immensely… as he believed that informing her of this would cause for the strange feelings she got when she thought certain things to compound despair. Even deeper despair… and there he was, right behind her, absorbing it all. He brought her hair back completely, before tying it behind her head. "She also promises us that we will be taken care of, even after this life… don't you wish you could have such certainty…?" He continued to ask the girl that was shattering before him, shivers coursing up and down his body, a shaky breath leaving him and passing along her now bare neck…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

The girl's near vacant gaze lingered among the statue as the man had momentarily held her close, exhaling more of the strange pink mist for her to inhale. Though she could now witness what she was doing, she no longer cared. If he had attempted this when they first encountered, she'd have bolted. But now, now she was simply whittled down into a vulnerable pulp. She simply inhaled it, accepting whatever this man wished for her to take. She continued to giggle, momentarily slipping into pain ever so often, but these bits of pain grew farther and farther apart with each flinch, and she seemed to appear happier with each relief.

"T-True to ourselves- myself..." She was visibly slipping, showing far less resistence to this man, the doubt and worries slowly being erased. Though she could still hear the scratching and squelching in her head, she began to flat out not care of it, ignoring it much like how the brain ignores the nose despite being in one's field of vision. Though, she knew something was wrong, with herself deep down. She felt like her mind was splitting, like she was losing her identity, but the task at hand helped her ignore it.

"Y-yes..." She spoke in a whispery tone to the male. She wanted that certainty of being accepted, of being cared about... Her mind flashed her with images of failed attempts at happiness through beliefs in a last ditch effort to prevent this man from pulling the strings he had tied to her.
Though, she was so deluded it only fueled the fire. That they weren't the way to happiness...
"We be... Accepted... I-we-we-we wish t-to... Follow..." She heard a few bits of chatter in her head that wasn't present before, a small conversation about the task at hand, nothing huge or quarreling.
Her eyes appeared slightly unfocused and vacant, bearing a smile which lost touch of reality.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Hmm… seems that my fun may end sooner than I had anticipated… Sunshine's mind ticked along as he watched the girl inhale his sweet breath. The flesh bud in her mind had been doing its work much more effectively than he had expected. He anticipated that she should be able to relax soon enough… and then the real work could begin.

"That's right… saying what is within one's mind… being able to do what they desire…" He explained to her, tracing his fingers along the base of her neck. He could imagine the way that her blood was flowing inside of her, how much her heart was beating and skipping. Her heartbeat surged and retracted like the beat of a small drum, tipping and tapping within the Demon's mind. My… not even a twitch.. He thought, honestly a bit disappointed. How was he supposed to enjoy the work he was doing if she could not feel the bitter irony, falling deeper and deeper into despair? With this state of things, Yawgmoth would not be very satisfied. The crazed spirit within Sunshine already felt underwhelmed by their catch's value.

"That's it… I know that you do… And it may even be possible for you to… but only if you let go of that last bit of pain in your heart." He advised her, referring to her resistance. "That dirty pain and suffering of this world… why give it attention, when you could be so much more…?" He asked her, tilting her head back to face him. "After all… it really is so much easier to simply relax. Now then… come with me…" He instructed her, turning around. His marshmallow hair flitted about in the wind behind him. He wondered when she would regain some sense of self… he really would not be able to continue her evolution until that happened. Ah well, one step at a time, he supposed.

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 pm

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

Junko's mental state was incredibly unstable due to... She didn't quite know. Deep in her mind she knew something was wrong, very, very wrong, but she couldn't touch on how. Her resistance was much, much weaker than before, she didn't even realize why she had any resistance. This man was so kind... Offering her a better life... Why fight? She can finally be happy... Be safe...

She felt his gentle hand on the back of her neck, not feeling the slightest bit disturbed that he was touching her without permission. She merely felt the warmth of his hand, feeling comfort. In her head echoed further dialogue, but it was very faint, not too distinct from her thoughts, but enough to tell that something else was occupying her head space. Her eye twitched slightly as she was asked by the man why not to simply... Let go and relax.

As she was turned to look at him, something seemed to break through the utter pleasure she felt; A grim expression, absolute darkness in her now hardening red eyes. Her pupils constricted, her body tensing up. Her mind gave her quite a little reminder of why, why she couldn't simply let it all go. Memories flew before her eyes, of heartbreak, of rejection, of tears...
Her eyes began to pool and shine with tears, her lip twitching and becoming a slight pout. She fully turned around to face this man, her body trembling. Her lips twisted into a hope-devoid, depressing smile. Tears came down her face akin to that of a waterfall, her pain truly showing. A shattered look crossed her red eyes, the girl's uneven, shaky breathing hastening to laughter. She pressed her hands against her face, her rather weak laughter picking up and strengthening. It was a sad laugh, a tortured laugh, of a soul who had gone their entire conscious existence suffering.

"I can't..." She showed a rather tooth filled grin at the man, her laughter becoming more lax and broken up, but still would remind one of someone writhing in agony deep down, "I can't relax... I can't accept this kindness... I can't..." Her fingers formed something akin to a cage over her eyes, the red irises bearing constricted black pupils peering at him through them, "B-because... I am a mistake... My ver-very existence... Wasn't... Wanted." Whatever was left of her previous mindset was pouring itself out as of now, "My father a-and mother hated me..." Her hands pressed against her eyes, her weep-laughter continuing, "My brother g-got their love... Simply because he was male..." She seemed oh so close to crumbling, but she persisted, "All who laid eyes on me... K-knew I was a mistake... E-even people who were supposed to help me... Looked at me with those eyes..." Her voice seemed to break, her trembling and pained body slowly dropping her hands from her eyes, sliding down and resting on her cheeks, "Those eyes of utter disgust, of hatred, of repulse..." She got a good look at his eyes, "Don't look at me like that... Why don't you have it..?" Her hands instantly dropped, her expression growing angry as her paranoid thoughts flicked in her head, "Why don't you have it?! Why aren't you looking at me like that! Are you trying to torture me?" She flinched at the pain in her head, groaning a bit, though that didn't stop her from doing her next action.

She had hastily created a gun, though it was very, very warped and even slightly melted looking, not even close to looking like it could function like a gun. It barely even looked like a handgun, the only thing tipping one off being the very edge of the warped looking barrel, the cylinder which barely looked like it could turn, and the trigger which was much much farther down on the handle than it should have been. She instantly pressed it against her forehead, without hesitation pulling the trigger, but only a click went off, which only prompted her to continuously press the trigger. She appeared very very panicked, her breath hastening.
"Why... Why won't it kill me... Just kill me... Please... Just kill me...!" She appeared to beg to the gun, "Just... Just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me..." She had utter desperation in her voice, her slowly bending over, "PLEASE JUST KILL ME!" She threw the gun down, breaking out into misery-filled crying, her hands pressed against her face as she sobbed, falling onto her knees, "I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING SO PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE!"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Artist: Umineko BGM - Song: Fake Red Shoes - Word Count: ????

Fall. Deeper into your despair, at the creation that you are, that you have not yet seen the light of our Goddess. Sunshine's lips were contorted a bit in his smile, thinking of how easily he had broken her down. When she was turned to look at him, he looked back into her eyes, and was a bit surprised by that expression. Hmm. Perhaps I went a bit too far after all… He thought to himself, keeping his relaxed and calm expression.

Seems you went a bit too far. The Eldritch being within Sunshine's mind commented, making him sigh inside. Ah, well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm just interested to see what happens from here… after all, making a broken thing work can be just as interesting as building an initial creation… The smile wasn't leaving his face as she began to speak.

But she is close… hmm… just a little bit further, and she'll reach the point where she can… hmmhmm… hmmhmmhmmm… A sense of warped contentment flooded Sunshine from within, passed along from his Eternal Partner. "That's it…" He whispered gently to her, his hands removing themselves as he simply gazed into her open eyes. His lips opening and closing slowly, completely in control. "Tell me why you can't accept… let it all out… let every bit of that ugly truth come out…" He told her directly, his eyes wide, pupils lightly swirling as he watched hers change.

So it was that she finally leaned in, gazing into those eyes of his. Within them, she found no hatred or malice… perhaps hunger, if she looked deep, very, very deep… but otherwise, they were filled with light, with happiness… with love. Or what most others would think of as love. "…Junko…" The name she possessed fell from his lips, opening and closing a single time. "Of course I am." The words followed, looking back into her eyes as she began to break down. "I want to torture you. But is that right? No… you are torturing yourself." He whispered to her, beginning to step forwards as his hand reached up. The fingers wrapped around her collar, pressure moving against her as he lightly laughed. "Clearing away the fog, you can see… you are this close to oblivion, without me doing a single thing!"

The area around them was beginning to… redden. It was as if the light itself was beginning to bleed out, leaving a rosy tint over the area, likely caused by Sunshine's presence of Hell. His marshmallowy hair flitted about atop his head, moving like an octopus as he watched her begin to lose her calm completely, begging for the gun to kill her. She could not fall to her knees. After all, that would require Sunshine to relinquish her grip or let her down. Slowly, he began to push her forwards, until her back was up against the eye statue.

"Oblivion." He said the word again, with such intimidating force that it would smash against the mental front she was currently displaying. "You have no hope. You have… no hope!" Like bolts of lightning, his words shook the ground around them, Sunshine standing before her. "If you want to die, then DIE! Kill this weak self of yours, let her fade into nothingness! Become more, reach away from oblivion! I will give you my hand… but unless your fingers wrap around it, you will fall!" He explained, his hand moving up to her throat now, holding her chin as he kept her pressed against the statue.

The gun clattered to the floor, his hand knocking it away from her. If she had tried to shoot it with any kind of effect, he would interrupt her. "Junko… when you look… deep in my eyes.." He spoke once more… leaning towards her. "What do… You… see…?"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:36 am

The Silent Magpie

JUNKO ASTILLON

It was like a tornado was swirling around in the girl's head, so many thoughts and memories driving her deep into her own hole she almost crawled out of. She was hyperventilating, her red eyes wide, body trembling. She was frightened when Sunshine had suddenly spoken once more, had asked if she was being tortured by him. She gritted her teeth a bit but had continued on, but felt fear when he suddenly had contact with her collar bone.

She had moved to continue her ranting, until a particular word was seared into her head by the male, like a carefully constructed burn mark.

Oblivion.

It stuck in her head, even as she held the gun to her head. She felt her body move backwards, until it was pressed against the statue, her panting gently, having almost instantly calmed down. The word fluttered around in the girl's head, soon reminding her of death... Was there a point... She didn't think it was a sweet, beautiful, merciful release? That's right... When she was little... So very little and innocent... She was happy. She didn't quite fear much, but she did everything with great care.

The voices had continued to chat in her head as this happened, a gentle laughter heard from one of them. She flinched at the man's words, at the ground shaking. Kill... This self. This... Yes. He was right... She wouldn't be able to go anywhere... Unless this part of her died. This part full of pain and misery; she would never truly be happy if it continued it's existence. She remembered vaguely how she was before... Some sense of self that would save her. She remained silent when he posed his next question, soon slowly looking up at him.

She looked deep into his eyes, Her heart fluttering. Not even a bit of malice existed in them. She teared up staring at him; his eyes were genuine... They didn't hide anything from her, at least from her viewpoint. She could trust these eyes, she could trust him... She wept for a bit, raw emotion getting out, her head hanging as her top was wet with tears.

Soon she had slowly looked up at this man, smiling at him, though it was a hollowed out, but gentle and genuine smile. Pain had left her face and mind.

"I see... Love... And..." She briefly stopped herself, but kept moving, "A future, of sorts- no... A savior... Who's set me towards a future."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:11 am

Artist: Umineko BGM - Song: Fake Red Shoes - Word Count: 374

Sorry, but you're not going anywhere… The male thought to himself, breathing a bit hard behind her. I am completely in control… He thought to himself, his smile stretching his lips behind her head. He kept repeating that phrase, trying to make it true by repeating it.

For some reason, she seemed to calm down. He wondered which word it was that caused such a trigger within her. He did not shove her into the statue, but rather let her rest upon it. His eyes were focused on the flesh bud, even as he spoke to her. Perhaps the strangest part was that Sunshine was being completely honest. He disliked liars and traitors quite a lot, those without morals. He had morals, he was a priest. While his perspective might be different from what the rest of the world would continue normal, it was his perspective. Right this moment, he honestly wanted to help this girl. This was the way that he knew how to help. This was how he was going to help her.

His hands reached around her, bringing her close to him. His hair expanded down, creating a kind of seat as he lowered himself with her in his lap before the statue. "There… very good." He told her as she looked up at him, the praise likely sending a warm and content feeling down her spine. "All because of our Goddess, this is possible… are you ready to follow her, with my guiding hands?" He asked her as he gently stroked her hair. Now that she was this close to him, an extremely warm feeling would likely overtake her whole body, the substances that she had been breathing in from him up until this point activating within her.

Hmm… seems that she has accepted her Despair… And you have another disciple… The voice within Sunshine's head spoke, reminding him of something. Reaching behind his head, he gripped against his hood, slowly pulling a piece of it away. "And if you do, then I have a present for you… the first step on your path to baptism." Where he had pulled the hood off, it slowly shifted, becoming a white and red cap. If she put it on, it would transform again.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum