Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A King's Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: A King's Escape

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Word Count: --

His eyes looked through her as he saw that change. He saw the instant change in outcomes and difference in her body standing. It was a darker place but not one he wasn't familiar with. His expression changed and something old could be felt from Qiang. The pain was merely a memory of the times that his father and mother tortured him. He'd experienced agony beyond comprehension. "You misunderstand me, I've no interest in that sort of outcome. I meant if you'd like a fight with me..just ask, but this place isn't suitable I don't think. Your raw power and destructive force would put these people in danger. " He made sure it was crystal clear, in terms of a sexual interest she ranked in at zero. Qiang was a strange man who's sexual interest was well complicated. But he didn't know exactly what to expect. He exhaled a breath it was best to prepare for the outcomes that were likely. She may have been beyond listening and understanding time now. A lousy time for magic to run out as he sighed softly.

A portal opened up behind him a few distances away and people like him began to emerge slowly. Walking out they were dressed like guards and such. "Crap, I apologize for this Mirja. Seem's my time here is almost up. " He said softly as the men behind him spoke now. "color=blue]"Your highness this is reckless, you can't be roaming around here. This isn't how the King should act of the Eastern Kingdom. "[/color] Qiang sighed loudly as he looked over towards the man speaking. Baltazar, of course, it had to be him of all people. It wasn't bad enough he was gonna get a king lecture again. He had to do the entire explaining himself thing too. His eyes closed as Qiang thought about the entire thing. "I guess a proper introduction is in order, I am Li Qiang King of the Eastern Kingdom of the Sugiura lands. I try to escape from it and these lovely people now and again. For a moment's privacy..But much like a bloodhound they always find me.."

Qiang said explaining the situation as he gave a soft shrug of his shoulders and looked at Mirja. Was the conversation over for the moment was the question. He rubbed his chin as he smiled a bit, he had an idea. Perhaps a devilish one that made this King different. "How about this, since I upset you..You can come with and see the Suigura Kingdom's and see something completely different from the other realms." He said offer a proposed trade for her. He knew what it meant going home. His sworn brother was going to be upset at him again. For wanting a moment to breathe and get away from it all. Not many people could understand his yearning for a freedom to explore. But being a King he did have his own duties and promises to live up to. It was quite the tight rope to walk in the world.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A King's Escape - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A King's Escape - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:46 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

A King's Escape - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Cognative sight with someone like Mirja, was not always a boon. When the portal opened and the guards came through, he was gifted to their grisly demise in theoretics. Mirja managed to keep herself under control proper, but it seemed she was always an inch away from blooded claws and fired blood. She took her hand away from his nose and let it fall by herself. Deep breathes were taken, and she rotated her Dantian, always having a measure of peace when she felt the great, oceaniac depths of her Dantian roil beneath her, inside her, all around her. While she wasn't magnificently slotted, she was still decent in that respect.

"Ahh, sorry. Disenbowling on our first meeting would have given the wrong impression" She told Qiang, before looking to the guards and giving them both an intense glare of glaringness. "He is the King. He can act however he wants to act. So long as he is a good King and does his work when there is work to do, then he can do whatever he wants and nobody can tell him otherwise. Telling a King otherwise sort of invalidates them being a king and that way you really need to find a new title for them" she lectured, swishing her tail emphatically before looking back to Qiang.

"Ahh, it wasn't upset, exactly. I'm just, not really what you'd call stable. It's easy to set off in the right situation. Still, I won't say no to an invitation to your Kingdom. A King should have magnificent kitchens after all and I've been cramped recently. Thinking about expanding The Tundra to get a bigger kitchen but that'll be a work of some weeks" She yammered. She was yammering now. It was the best response after nearly bifurcating someone and tearing the spines of his guards.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Word Count: --

Once again another false thing, Qiang's mind was steady though. He could see it in Mirja that she understood. " I'll keep it in mind, shame though..I could have unlocked a Tarot I guess." He said thinking out loud for a moment. The prerequisite for activating the Death Tarot fully was a bit critical. Qiang would have to sadly die sort of, the card would stop a full death. But he needed to physically die and that wasn't exactly the desired result. For his Kingdom or those around him. Qiang couldn't use magic or even tap into that traditional capability others had. He glanced down at his hand offering a shrug to Baltazar who seemed completely stunned by the female. Qiang could only give a slight smile as they opened the portal. It was the time they retired from this world and its people. Time to return to the place of the Suigura. Time for them to involve and help those who needed it. Qiang was sort of interested in seeing an outside perspective on his Kingdom. A place that lacked in some ways, but made up for it many others.

That was what made him the proudest. Was his people's culture and what they defined themselves as. He was only a Warrior King and he could agree and see the nature of things. It was a beautiful thing to behold. Watching everyone find and select a path for themselves. A portal of a strange energy opened as Qiang offered a slight smile. He merely walked forward as it was time to go forth. Time to see what was going on here. He couldn't see the outcome of this world or others truthfully. It was a strange thing to see so many outcomes for one person. But Mirja certainly was interesting and different from the world he was used to. Qiang could only find and step his game up from here. "You see my powers are locked till certain conditions are met, so I tend to rely on a martial art I invented so to speak." Truth of it was that Qiang did invent it, but only to deal with a problem. He was lacking in the department of magic like his other people.

He walked towards the portal now trailing off his thought. "Come on, I'll show you a brand new world Mirja." He walked into the portal as he smiled a sly grin as he decided to quit this world much to his guard's relief. They waited for Mirja to enter the portal and for the next phase of the journey to begin.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum