Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Steel [PRIVATE]

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The male's face tinted red as Izanami rested her chest against his shoulder, listening intently to the stories of old. A warmth coated him as she rested, giving him a small sense of comfort as he told the tale. Hearing her confirmation and interest in the story, Henrex opened the book and skimmed the page to find his place.

Inhaling deeply, he continued. "After the death of his wife, Izanagi began traveling the lands of Yomi, the Underworld, in search of his love."

"Upon reaching the Underworld, Izanami greeted him from the shadows, and Izanagi sought to reclaim his wife from the lands of death and despair." He said, his eyes briefly flicking towards the Matron. "But, having partaken of the food of Yomi, Izanami would forever be trapped."

"But, Izanagi would not give up. Arranging a deal with the gods of Yomi, he would return Izanami to return to the living world. As a result of this, Izanami warned him not to look at her."

Henrex turned the page, preparing himself for what he was about to read. "Filled with desire for his wife, Izanagi lit a torch and held it into the shadows, and was horrified by what he saw."

"The woman who was his wife had turned into a hagged corpse, decaying and writhing with maggots." He said, a hand briefly covering his mouth and gagging quietly. "Terrified, Izanagi broke his vow and fled the Underworld."

Henrex's eyes flicked from side to side, as if paranoid that the clones of Izanami that had vanished were what the stories portrayed.

"Furious at her lover for breaking his promise, Izanami commanded Raijin and seven other gods of thunder, hideous female spirits, and an army of fierce warriors to bring Izanagi back to Yomi."

Turning the page once more, Henrex sighed as he read the next-to-final bits of the story

"As Izanagi reached the world of the living, he blocked the entrance to Yomi. Izanami met him there and screamed that she would take a thousand lives each day as a reminder of his betrayal. As a retort, Izanagi threatened to give life to one-thousand five-hundred a day."

Placing his finger in the pages of the book once more, and closing it over his hand, Henrex's head softly turned to Izanami.

"The final part of this story is the birthing of Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi. But, that will be for later." He concluded, partially eager to hear her thoughts and comments.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:13 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami finished her tea and listened to the story that Henrex told. She could really see some similarities to what she had gotten up to in her life, and also a few bits that were completely fabricated for the narrative. Creative people, she had to admit, and belief could be as belief was. Just because it happened a different way didn't mean they couldn't believe differently, so long as it didn't cause trouble to other people.
"Mmm, that is an interesting story. And a bit true as well. See, I didn't quite give birth to a Fire God, but I did almost die from getting set on fire"

Izanami let go of Henrex and returned to the throne, leaning back and staring a thousand miles as she cast her mind back.
"Mmm, Wulin was a place of much conflict. There were some rules. Don't bully the weak, don't involve the people who do not walk The Path, stuff like that. Enforced by the Five Spiritual Lords. But for people of my level, the rules were simple. Take what you wanted, and defend it with your own might. And that was what I was doing, protecting one of my villages from a man who wanted to take it. Proper lunatic pyromaniac that one. Anyway, fight progresses, he's getting his ass kicked, so he pulls out his Rank 9 Technique, Descending Pheonix.

I couldn't get my Mirror of Yata up fast enough, and so I got a face full of the hot stuff and went down. Took a few days for the army he had brought to be subdued, and when they finally got to me, I was pretty messy. My attempts at recovery had halted the rot, but had at the same time kept my wounds rather fresh and juicy. Not sure about the maggots, I was kind of out of it at that point, but I was definitely a hagged corpse. Burns are not pretty when some of them are fourth degree"

She let out a sigh, and played with her hair a bit, getting it into the perfect position before carrying on. It wasn't out of place at all, she was just feeling a little overwhelmed talking about the past.

"So, they made me this tomb. And despite later renovations, then it was a tomb. I was dead, to the sight of everyone. Izanagi would have been able to see I was still alive, but I guess he was too distraught to think clearly. I don't know how long it took me to recover, but I eventually got up, and my head was hazy. I couldn't think about anything proper, all I could feel was how angry I was that Izanagi had abandoned me. So I sent out my Eight Deathly Devas to go find him, but at the time I still wasn't looking very good. My wounds had healed, but my body was still sub-optimal from the long recovery period, and so my Devas were far from pretty.

A lot of people got scared by them asking rather heatedly for where Izanagi was, and I achieved nothing, so I pulled my girls back and fumed for a bit. In my anger I decided I would push beyond the Realm of Heaven and then use that power to take my revenge. But it was far from forthcoming, and I had a lot of time to cultivate, and calm myself. And then I started to realize that maybe he hadn't left me. He could have just given me time and space to heal. He could have really believed I was dead. He could have been told I was dead, and in his despair believed it. There was any number of things that could have been the reason why he left and never came back. So I focused on my Cultivation. If I could reach the Realm Beyond Heaven, I would be able to find him where ever he was on this Earth, or elsewhere. But, you can see how well that went down, huh?" Izanami lingered on the memories for a few moments, and then sprung back off her seat.

"Not for nothing. I'm on par with the Third Spiritual Lord these days, if they are still around. But I never managed to break through, so I guess I should be content with this. And maybe recruit the Iga Ninja to find Izanagi, where ever he might be these days"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Henrex's eyes remained fixated on Izanami, unable to shake both the excitement and the anxiety of the potential truth and fiction of the stories that he knew, loved, and with some of them, lived by. Turning back to the cup of tea in his lap, Henrex took a long sip from the glass, finishing off the rest of the contents, before setting the cup back down and turning towards Izanami once again.

As she walked to her throne, Henrex followed suit, eventually standing right next to it. Using his energy to create a cloud, which he sat down upon and exhaled quietly. It was now his turn to listen what was the truth of what he believed.

And the truth...it hurt, as well as amazed him. It hurt to know that there was many flaws and lies within the Kojiki and Shintoism, as it meant that a lot of what he had believed and lived by through most of his life was fabricated. But yet, it amazed him that while it was indeed mostly fabricated, but the deities that he adored and prayed to were real! Not exactly in the form that he imagined them, but they were real.

His eyes closed as she recalled the past, her words sounding so melancholic, yet memorable. He could sense the overwhelming feeling that came when one talked about their past, especially the bad parts.

It was a kind of feeling that Henrex could relate to very well.

The male's eyes opened, and his gaze softened. A hand extended and placed itself on the goddess' shoulder before his face broke out into a small smile. His grip intensified by the slightest, only to turn the woman towards him and gently pull her from her throne and bring her into a hug. The hug would only last a few seconds before he stepped back, putting his hands behind his back.

"You already have one Iga ninja. I think that'll be enough, to find one person." He said. "I would be more than willing to help you find him, Izanami."

As a hand rose to the back of his neck, he finished. "That is...if you will accept my request."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami watched Henrex as he offered his services in return for a favour. The girl then got up and walked over to him, pressing her breasts into his chest and leaning in to peck his lips softly as he asked. Maybe this wasn't exactly the favor, but Izanami would torment him anyway. She liked watching guys blush deeply and stammer out reasons for why they couldn't jump in the sack with her. Mostly because her Husband was the Fifth Spiritual Lord and they liked the way their part of the country looked, but other times people were creative.

"Mmm, ok. I can give you your favour, Henrex. You are not exactly a virgin I can see, but you don't get out very often with girls, huh? Don't worry on that front. I can totally help you. Just sit back and let me drain away all your tension and anxiety" Her hands, first seeming to just play with Henrex's body, seemed to actually be doing just that. But then, that was no surprised when you remember that, regardless of whatever else they might have been able to acomplish, every Tai Chi cultivator was a Martial Artist at heart, and so they would have great knowledge of anatomy.

The whole idea of bonds of marriage also seemed to be pretty lax. With them living so long, and sometimes going into closed cultivation for entire weeks, along with their powers building up increased feelings of desire, it was no wonder they got out and had relations with a lot of people. Izanami herself had drained the stress and tension out of a lot of men and women over the course of her life. And it seemed Henrex was going to be her newest victim partner in the bedroom.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:02 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Henrex eagerly awaited Izanami's response. It was something that he was genuinely excited for, to search for the legendary god of creation, then the man who swirled the sea on the tip of his spear and formed the islands of Japan. Henrex could feel excitement burn through his veins as he thought of what he would be like in this day and age. What would his abilities be? Was he like Izanami, and at the level of Yu-Shan, the Realm of Heavens? It was something that sent tingles of excitement burning through him.

But then, more shock and embarrassment pushed into his system as Izanami pressed herself against him, softly grazing his lips with a kiss for only a moment. Henrex's face immediately reddened and his mouth only managed to bring out small stammers, unsure of what to think. What she said next only caused this to worsen. This...was not what he had meant. Henrex's eyes briefly shut, his lips letting out a hushed gasp as goosebumps rippled across his skin.

"I-Izanami, I can't!" He managed to say. "You're married to Izanagi!"

Henrex exhaled cooly as he said this, unable to really think of anything else to say or a reason that would deter her. But, above everything, his head turned to the side as his eyes narrowed and his teeth gouged into his lip as the woman's hands continued to softly trace over his body, somehow able to feel the Matron's touch through his garments. Even with that, Henrex had a feeling that Izanami wasn't going to stop.

"T-This isn't...what I meant by...'accepting my request', but..."

But, was he really complaining?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami giggled softly, her laugh like the ringing of saintly bells. Henrex really did fall back on the usual excuse for why they couldn't do it. And that, more than anything else, amused her. He seemed so surprised and so against the idea without actually being against the idea. Izanami was incredibly perceptive, as someone over two thousand years old would be, and with the power like hers to boot. So she could feel that even though Henrex refused with his words, his willpower wavered and would certainly collapse completely within a manner of moments. She wondered if the Ninja really could live up to the legend.

"Izanagi and I haven't seen each other in a thousand years. Plus I don't even know if he is still alive. He clearly doesn't know I am. So the idea of us being married is kind of a moot one, don't you think? Plus even when we were together, we were both more passionate than each could satisfy on a rather limited budget of time. Cultivation is quite busy work, you know?" Izanami explained, and her hands still stroked across Henrex's body, stripping him off most clothes.

And then, Shen-powered pinches across several parts of his body would cause anarchy in his muscular system, while she took a step back and spread her glorious wings, and rose a fist with which to smite Henrex.
"And then you, come into my Manse and want to take my treasures and then ask me for a favor?! When I am done with you there will not be enough left for the rats to nibble on! Now you can go to whereever it is your kind goes after a true deity smites you off the face of this planet!" It seemed Izanami had taken a change of heart towards Henrex's appearance. Or she was the mad dead woman he always thought she was.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:19 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Izanami continued to press the male, the small laugh echoing throughout the room, causing a small flood of warmth to enter his heart. Henrex found his face remaining the color of red as this happened. He knew that the woman was technically married to the god of creation, but really...even Henrex knew in their time, age was a near-meaningless number. People lived for hundreds, even thousands of years. For how long that the Matron of the Dead had been in this place, the points that she made next were sound.

The Matron's hands swept over him, much of his clothing being taken from him and impacting the ground beneath him. His midsection was swiftly exposed, with Henrex still standing there, partially still in a mixture of swirling emotions as he was disrobed. But, a new mixture of feelings erupted in various parts of his chest mere moments after that. The masochistic high flared in his arms and legs, mixing in well with the pain that swirled with it. His back arched, and his hands shot to his shoulders.

A growl rumbled in his throat as he rose his head, seeing the woman's wings spread and she rose a fist. In response to what she said, Henrex rose to his feet -- albeit shakily -- and he turned his head to Izanami.

"I seek for the treasure that is here, yes," Henrex said, his hand wrapped around the scabbard of his sword. "But, after what you've told me, I wanted to also reunite you with your husband."

Placing his sword behind him, allowing the weapon to rest behind his waist before closing his eyes, Henrex continued. "I asked that you accept my request to help you find Izanagi."

The tip of Henrex's index finger sparked with lightning, and his eyes slowly opened.

"I don't know what else I can say." He mumbled, sighing softly as Izanami's presence loomed over him, his entire body sore and throbbing from the strikes to his body.

He hoped that this would keep the Matron from slaying him. If not...

He was in for yet another fight for his life.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami loomed over Henrex as he spoke, preparing for a fight that would probably not go down very well. Human though she might be, Izanami had incredible power at her disposal, and if he had read the book right, she also possessed four techniques that could be anything at all. And there was also the Rank 9 Technique, Breaching Heavens Gate that would be a worrysome wildcard if it was played. And so Inznami stood there for another second, a face like thunder - both literally and metaphorically - before a loud noise rang throughout the entire Manse complex, hitting every corner of every room.

"Pffthahahahaha! You are so serious! I haven't had company for the best part of a millennium and you...you are the best company I could hope for! It's so very hard to prank clones of yourself. They don't have the right reaction regardless of how well you make them. They just look at you will dull surprise and acceptance. But you! You did it perfectly!" Izanami doubled over laughing for a while before straightening out and putting on an exaggerated scowling face.

"Ouhhh. I want to help you find Izanagi, because I am a Knight of Justice and I help damsels in distress, rescue cats from trees and eat three square meals a day" Izanami gave an exaggeratedly growly mimic of Henrex's voice as her wings furled back into her body. Clearly the whole situation was absolutely hilarious to her. She was slow to fully recover, but eventually she did just that and wiped away her tears.

"I could probably take you along and pass you off as an aspiring apprentice if you were in the mid-realm of Silver and I was feeling benevolent but for your rank of Bronze I couldn't even call you a pet. You'll do more harm than good if I showed up at Izanagi's doorstep with you by my side"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 am

COVERT OPERATIONS CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Henrex's eyes remained focused on Izanami, his hand not moving from the hovered position above his sword. His wings spread out, ready to fling the deadly feather blades that resided on his avian traits. Lightning sparked and flared on his hand and sword, the scent of ozone filling the manse as the sound of thunder echoing from the outside forest. Henrex just continued to wait. He figured that she probably was bluffing about attacking him. If she was, she would have done so already, instead of just looming over him threateningly.

But then, there was laughter. Henrex blinked several times as Izanami switched once again, doubling over laughing as she talked about how he was so serious. Was this her idea of a joke? If it was, it wasn't funny. Henrex didn't move a muscle, outside of his eyes, which held their stare with Izanami at all times. He watched her face scowl, before proceeding to mock him, mimicking his voice and paraphrasing his words, causing Henrex to grit his teeth.

Only then did Izanami stop the mocking, calming down and wiping her eyes of the tears that had come to her from the laughing, before commenting about his rank of Bronze, and because of that, she couldn't even call him a pet and take him along. Crossing his arms, Henrex was unmoved.

"Then help me cultivate," He said. "At your rank, as well as how long you've been around, surely you have some methods for that."

Henrex allowed his arms to drop to his side as a cloud materialized behind him, and he sat down on it.

"Based on what my friend told me, Bronze is easy to get through, right? It shouldn't take very long if that's the case."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami looked at Henrex and shook her head softly. Even if he was the butt of the joke, there should have been a bit of a reaction to it. But nope, he just stood and stared and was all boring. Just like the Third Spiritual Lord, the Crying Deity Futsunushi. And the way he went for his sword rather than raising his fists made her think he was Shinmeiryuu anyway. Futsunushi would be happy to see the art he so lovingly created learned even to this day. Izanami had never managed to grasp it well, only learning the first three ranks, but this Henrex could probably do more.

"Ohh, yea. At my age I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve. Problem is, none of them work for you. It'd be like dropping an ocean on a house plant to water it. All I got here are Black Gold Cultivation Techniques, and my personal Yu-Shan technique" She returned to her throne, picked it up, and opened the trap door below, sifting through the books and reading the spines. "No, got no Gold here. Which is a shame. Gold Rank Cultivation Techniques would certainly get you to Silver in a hurry. It's be excruciatingly crippling to use, but it'd get you there" She told him, finishing sorting through the books and replacing them, before following up with the throne itself.

"See, Black Gold Cultivation on a Dantian anything less than Gold will cause a mess. Your insides will swell dramatically, pushing your internal organs against your ribcage, crushing the organs until the ribcage shatters. Blood vessels rupture and cause intense internal bleeding, your stomach and kidneys rip apart, spilling their poison into your body. And then you start to bloat out, grotesquely growing in size until your skin rips apart and you pop like a fleshy balloon, splattering bits of yourself everywhere. And the raging energy inside keeps you alive until that very last moment of explosion" Izanami kept intense eye-contact with Henrex throughout her speech.

"So you are on your own for the first step, young Shinmeiryuu. Even the Elixiers I have here would cause intense pain and possible rupturing ofour Dantian" She patted him on the shoulder, and moved to glide past. "I have no plan to be subtle, so when you do hit Silver, come find me. But unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you until you do. I am to far above you to lend a hand that you will survive taking"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum