Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue1570/100Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty Serenity's Thread Request Board

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Click here to see my character list!

For me, the hardest thing to figure out when it comes to RPing with people is what exactly they're looking for. Sometimes, people just don't mesh with their RP styles and they still try to push something through. In cases like this, the entire thing can fall flat and it sucks!

There are a lot of people that enjoy more action and combat. They like testing their characters limits, upgrading powers, and doing what they can to make their character better on a more physical level. I am not that kind of role player and often don't mix well with those who are.

The kind of role play I most often go for is very social. I prefer drama and romance over anything else. I like causing emotional problems for my characters only to make sure everything gets fixed in the end. I prefer happier endings, but I can accept some bad ones.

The biggest way to get me hooked onto a thread or your character is to make them romantically attainable. I love romance. It's my favorite thing. No, I do not always want my character to win the heart of yours; that would be boring as hell. Love triangles? Rejection? Unrequited love? These are things I love playing around with.

Since romance isn't everyone's thing, I do also like some action and combat stuff. I'm not very good at combat threads when it is PVP. I prefer annihilating the NPC, not fighting the PC. It usually only do this kind of thing for character development too. If a character is not developing and never seems to learn or change, then there might be a problem. Not always, but sometimes there can be.

My Characters

You will see this repeated in my character list, but: I don't create characters for the sake of battle. I create them for development, fun, and story. The only reason I write out powers is because it's required by PH standards. The powers I create are meant to be for story purposes, not to destroy whatever combat thread comes forward. So please heed the warning...

Kaminari Hatakeyama is my main character. I know her so well inside and out that I can role play her in almost every situation, no matter how crazy, violent, dark, or happy-go-lucky a situation may be. She's very adaptable to just about anything and I love her for it. She is the easiest way to getting a thread with me. This does not mean the other characters are off limits in any way! Kaminari is just the one I always have muse for.

If you're in my character list, every character that has a portrait there has a completed and approved app. HOWEVER, there are times I am not satisfied with a character and I start a rework on them behind the scenes to make sure they're better. I still can, but it would be best not to RP with characters like that. Click on a character portrait to find that out.

Want a thread with me? Be as detailed as possible on the idea:

Discord Name:
Your Character:
My Character:
Thread Idea:

Code:
[b]Discord Name:[/b]
[b]Your Character:[/b]
[b]My Character:[/b]
[b]Thread Idea:[/b]

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:59 am; edited 8 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty Re: Serenity's Thread Request Board

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 pm
*Calls nine-wan-wan*

Site Name: Mirja Eeola
Your Character: Ulv Auber
My Character: Lilith Antonovich
Thread Idea: Ulv needs someone to help her through her sudden coming of existance, and also to guide her to learn exactly how her body works, both physically and [when she gets Nif-help to fix her soul] spiritually. Plus Ulv is great friend~~
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm
Site Name: Slayer
Your Character: Chidori Shihoin
My Character: Midori Hayashi
Thread Idea: Chidori was in the soul society when she kinda sorta exploded in a could of black flames. Midori happened to be the only healer within the vicinity that would be able to heal Chidori before she dies. Be careful, the fire is hot.

Anyways, I don't really have an aim or end goal here. Perhaps they become friends or something more or something less. I don't know, was just interested in getting a thread with you. /shrug

Serenity's Thread Request Board Sumera-character-list
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue1570/100Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:17 pm
@Mirja Eeola
Since you have a bit of a goal for that thread, I'd love to try it out. Lilith will likely be an interesting meet for your character. Note that she can only be in the World of the Living and Soul Society unless something dramatic happens. @ me once the thread is started. I'll get you your post as soon as I can.

@Slayer
I actually like the idea. I'm fine with the fact that there's no real goal because you've got an idea for the threads plot. I prefer people have either a goal or a plot line. Neither is a no and both is just epic. @ me once the thread is started and I'll get you a post as soon as I can.

To both of you, I'm pretty consistent with the speed of my replies. If I slow down, it's because something hit me at home that I have to deal with. Thanks guys! I'm actually surprised I got some hits this soon. I love it! Excited to get some plots with you both!

I also don't know how the @ thing works... it did Slayers name, but not Wans.. rude. ;(
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 am
Site Name: MWD
Your Character: Ritsuko Nicklovich
My Character: Lilith Antonovich
Thread Idea:
Ritsuko has been searching for a potential tutor to train her in the arts of controlling her reiatsu, since she's more accustomed to manipulating reishi. Now that she's just human albiet spiritually aware why not use this opportunity to develop a relationship and hopefully awaken a new form? Kill two birds with one stone!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am
@MWD
This is something I feel Lilith can start helping her with, so it can be a fun thread. However, since your character is human and doesn't use reiryoku like shinigami, Lilith may help her find a tutor more apt for training a human. I think she'd be glad to help with the start though. If you're okay with that, then go ahead and start the thread. For Lilith, it would be best to keep it somewhere in the Karakura area since that is where she'll be traveling next.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm
Site Name: Henrex
Your Character: Henrex Astillon
My Character: Irene Luxaria
Thread Idea: As both of them are protags, I believe that they would be able to learn from one another, along with a pretty nice interaction between two kind-hearted individuals. This is also something that could be done to allow Henrex to continue his quest for self-improvement and continue to discover more about himself that can be done to aid and protect those he loves and cares about. Furthermore, this is something that could be used to allow Irene to have reason and knowledge of the Guild of Heroes, grant her the Seal of Heroism, and potentially teach her a few things that the Hybrid has learned, both recently, and a long, long time back. Finally, albeit minor, they are two people who have an obsession with the living world, as Henrex finds solace, relaxation, and a warm sense of nostalgia in traveling the lands of his old home.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:01 am
@Henrex

I'd love to have a thread with you! You're the first person to ask for Irene. Glad you've taken an interest in her. I do see where meeting each other can benefit them both, but do you have any sort of goal for the thread? Or a set idea/plot on how to get one going? She currently lives in the middle of Karakura Forest in her own little cabin, preferring to stay away from people, so does Henrex have a reason to be out there? She also returns to Karakura, but it's rare and usually for grocery shopping.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serenity's Thread Request Board Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Serenity's Thread Request Board Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:42 am
Site Name: Gamma
Your Character: Erika Masamune
My Character: Midori Hayashi
Thread Idea: Okay, since I am going to sleep now. This gonna be easier. Following the events of Erika and Tsubine's reunion Erika leaves impromptly and on bad terms with Tsubine because she is unable to come to terms with why Tsubine left. As Midori has already heard the truth, is one close to Tsubine so would be able to help her out but also distant enough from Erika that she won't treat her like she did Tsubine I would like for them to have a thread in between the time it takes for Tsubine to be able to find Erika again which Midori would be key in bringing Erika to terms and accepting Tsubine's decision. Also hey some character development between the two, since the confiding could allow for something of a sisterly bond between the two, a friendship or just her being considered an auntie given she's Tsu's friend and Erika's Tsu's "daughter".

Serenity's Thread Request Board Gamma_Signature
Serenity's Thread Request Board CHARACTER_LISTSerenity's Thread Request Board GRAPHICS_THREADSerenity's Thread Request Board TIMELINE_THREAD
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 am
@Gamma
Alright! I don't know what was wrong with me before, but for some reason I could not comprehend what you were trying to tell me. With this explanation, I feel a lot more comfortable with the idea. I have no problem with it at all. Just @ me when you've chosen to write it up. Midori is easily found in her office, training one of her subordinates, or in the field if something that dire is going on. If you want, we could make it where Tsubine walks in on the two talking? It'd mean you and I start the thread and later on Tsubine can start posting with us.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum