Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Minerva quickly came to her senses when Liacaru’s paw connected to her nose. She bit the edge of his paw with a little nibble. Either way, she could now feel the spiritual energy more as a solid rather than a mystical force, but she still had a way to go. This time she sat on the ground next to Liacaru, trying to be close as she could to the epic center of condense energy.

It was at this time that more details were coming into focus. She could not only see the spiritual energy of the foxes but the could clearly each of them as a distinct creature. She could feel them breathing and every little move they made gave a sound also on the spiritual plane. Soon she could differentiate the types of trees giving off their unique signatures. As more time passed the larger the area she could feel spiritual energy. More and more forest came into view in what she cold describe as vibrant. Color, sounds, and a crisp image was starting to be the normal consistent experience, but past 20 yards was still a little fuzzy.

She broke her trance and opened her eyes to return to the real world. She breathed and gave herself some time to rest. She looked to see Lex do something with some earth magic and gave instructions to Liacaru. After a few moments, she closed her eyes again to start the spiritual awakening process once more. The initial darkness gave way to the spiritual images faster this time. However, she stilled need to close her eyes and focus to achieve detecting the spiritual signatures. She breathed slowly and continued on focusing on Liacaru’s energy, trying to ignore everything else.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:37 am

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"As weird as this is...I can only assume it to be working I suppose." The fox spoke with a perked brow as he looked to the closed eyed woman. Lia was starting to see a trend here. For one reason or another, he was the center of attention, which proved to be something he wasn't quite sure how to feel about. Standing to his full height, the large fox walked closer to the dark skinned man. "Eh...I guess I could help you with your little test. After all, you did bring me to this delect-err...sacred place." Eyes focused on the object ahead, the Adjucha extended a single paw towards the spiritually imbued wall.

Just as expected, there was a bit of contact at first, but due to the nature of the fox's body, ever so slowly his paw began to press through more and more as the point of contact was steadily absorbed. "I...I don't think I can turn it off..." The fox stated as if he himself had just came to a realization of his own inability. Physically, the wall was perfectly intact. Spiritually, a paw print shaped hole formed as if to shift out of the fox's way. "It's pretty sturdy...or well...it WAS sturdy." Liacaru emphasized as he slowly pulled his paw back once more. "Did you find out what you needed to know?" The radiant fox inquired as his gaze fixated on the man's once more.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Lord Liacaru on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Lex hardened his gaze at the wall in front of him as he saw the larger fox pull his hand back from the wall in front of them, noticing how Liacaru had left a paw print hole on the film of spiritual energy that encased the wall. "Hmm... this might be a problem." he began, a hand curling around his chin as he kept gazing at the wall. "Hey, don't squint like that, it's bad for your eyes you know." came Nina's voice a few feet away, still lazily lying at the base of the tree. Lex quickly snapped his focus onto the vixen before he called out to her. "Just stay over there and observe! I'm thinking over here." he reminded the female, but that only got him a raspberry from the vixen before she laid her head back down on her crossed arms to keep her sight on the group.

His attention went back to the wall in front of him as he grimaced, taking into account what Liacaru just finished saying about how he didn't think he could turn his absorption ability off. This would cause far more of a problem later down the road if they didn't fix this now, possibly coming across certain individuals who were spiritually weak or were in fact in tune with spiritual abilities. Such a set back would certainly cause trouble for them if anyone outside of this forest was to catch on right away that someone within their group could absorb spiritual energy. "So, the first problem here is that my technique is ineffective, I keep creating an encasement of spiritual energy over the said physical items and magical abilities, instead of fusing their energy together to where they are inseparable. The second problem is that you can't seem to turn off your absorption ability, which could spell trouble for us in populated areas if there are other spiritually gifted people out there that don't condone such abilities to be on. We'll have to work on these as a priority if we want to get anywhere with progress; focus on turning on and off your ability while I focus on fusing my spiritual energy into both physical and magical techniques." he advised, now glancing over into Minerva's direction before he made his way over towards her.

He was not surprised in the slightest that she had already picked up on whatever she was trying to accomplish, at least, from the looks of things it seemed that she already did. But Lex didn't like to do things through assumptions, so it was only natural that he wanted to make sure that she was finding some type of accomplishment in her methods. "How ya doing so far? Is your method working so far? Remember, we still have another test we can perform if the one you're trying isn't as effective as you'd like it to be." he reminded, patting her on the shoulder a couple of times. He pulled back and then glanced back at the wall that he had created, concentrating for a moment before letting the wall slowly tremble back into the ground, making it seamlessly seep back into place as if it hadn't left the ground at all. For his next ability, he was going to have to try a wind technique. Earth spells were magical and gave them more durability than regular earth, but it was still as physical as physical could be, wind however was going to be a better test if he wanted to see if it was truly affecting the spiritual plane. Slowly an intensity of air began to build up around the young man, his windbreaker slowly fluttering about in place as low whistling surrounded him. This was probably going to be a lot harder than he first thought.

Lex's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

At this state of training she fell back into a trance. With enough focus she could almost feel the spiritual energy touch her skin. Perhaps she could even breathe it in. Lex was trying to talk to her but little got through to her as she was disconnected from the physical world. Nothing but muffled noises seem to emanate from him. She was abruptly returned to reality when Lex placed his hand on her. Frustrated that she lost focus, she sharply turned, giving him a stern look. Just as she finally making some progress, he had to ruin it.

She regain her composure as he was just trying to figure out how she was doing and offered a different method that she should try out. “I’m fine. Finish what you are doing with Liacaru first. I would like to not be interrupted with what I am doing here and would like not be interrupted with whatever else you have in mind.” She then closed her eyes and began to focus on the spiritual energy around yet again. Despite the progress that was made, she still couldn’t focus with out closing her eyes. This time, she was trying to harness her own spiritual energy from inside herself. If Lex can do something like this, it should be trivia for someone of her caliber. It didn’t seem to be working. Perhaps she was getting ahead of herself.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

"Well...I guess that's a shame. You know, it's pretty obvious you guys have ambitions. Ones far greater than just collecting artifacts." The fox spoke in a rather disinterested tone as he turned to walk away. A light yawn escaped from his maw as he worked his way towards Lex's companion. "Nina was it? You seem like a reasonable person. As much as I like being used as a test subject, I feel it's about time I started asking questions. What exactly are you guys after? Im not talking short term, I wanna hear about the end game." The Adjucha began to make himself comfy as he laid down beside the other fox.

"Clearly you two are under prepared to fight the things that reside within my domain, including me. That goes double for your blind friend over there." He motioned towards Minerva with a light nod of his head before going on to say."Don't get me wrong. I'm nice enough to help you all grow, but only if I receive the same treatment as well. I am effectively teaching you how to kill me after all. Am I not right?" The gray and blue fox looked to Lex as he awaited his response.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Yet again, it seemed the spirit fox felt himself to be their superior instead of part of a team, which only got a snort from the vixen before she casually stood up from where she was lying and started walking away after he approached. She was in no mood to play the coy game with such a creature, even if he WAS actually stronger than her, she didn't know, nor did she intend to find out through a pissing contest. She rolled her eyes at his continuous dismissive behavior before she decided to finally say something. After all, Liacaru had a point on at least one thing he said out of all of that; she was reasonable.

"Look, before I answer the thing about the end game goal here, I would like for you to realize something. Lex is too focused on teamwork and not compromising comrades to mention it, but I don't mind since this is literally my home and I'm not really liking your attitude about this. Lex brought you to this place for two reasons, one was because he thought you could benefit from this place because of the energy here. He's putting a lot of faith in you already with that considering he already guessed you couldn't turn off that absorption ability of yours and figured if there was going to be any living creature that could handle it, it would be me and the rest of my kind. Second reason however, was that if you were to try anything, we can still do something about it." she began, a stern look of her own towards the fox. At the mention of 'me and my kind', some of the other foxes that were just about the same height and even taller padded their way from behind the trees, giving that wary look towards Liacaru again while the smaller vixen spoke.

Lex wanted to interject, opening his mouth before Nina put up a paw to abruptly stop him. "No, not yet Lex, let me finish." she said swiftly, turning back to face Liacaru again with a displeased look. "You're cute and all, but I've seen many come and go in the shinobi world due to that same attitude of yours that you have right now. It gets people killed and frankly I'll make the decision for Lex to get rid of you if you're not willing to work together. I mean, if you would have thought about just the one ability he used in the city, you'd know yourself that he has the ability to..." she began, but felt a sudden tremble in the earth below in the spot where she was standing. "That's enough Demina, you're saying too much." he said in a serious tone, crossing his arms as he gave an intense glare at the vixen.

Nina remained quiet, but she returned the same intense glare back at him, the two not saying anything else for the next couple of seconds before Nina decided to go back to the point of it all. "We all came here to help YOU out Liacaru and keep you in check, in case things went awry and you didn't know how to handle the massive amount of energy Lex wanted to give you. I'd be just a bit more grateful if I were you." she said nonchalantly before trodding her way towards the base of another tree, slumping down into another lazy pose before keeping her gaze on the much larger fox, grumbling about 'the nerve of him' and 'kids these days' and the likes. "Besides all of that... we're not underprepared to fight your kind, but there's no reason to not make one's abilities better if they have the chance; you never know when you might get the chance again at a later time. Also, to answer your other question Liacaru, this training isn't meant to counter you specifically, though that is a byproduct of it if we ever had to fight, which would be unfortunate, but this is for a part of that end goal you spoke of, I'm specifically making sure people don't get any of my artifacts and equipment while also cleansing this earth of any evil entities, both physical and spiritual alike." he started, uncrossing his arms to seem more approachable while he continued speaking.

"You don't have to be a part of that if you don't want to, however I'd assume you'd like to consume more Hollows and other spiritual entities that are causing far too much destruction of this plane, a plane mind you that has far much more to offer than the place you showed us earlier. More or less, Minerva has decided to tag along and hasn't told me her plans in particular,
but when she does, I'm willing to help her accomplish them if they are reasonable enough.
" he mentioned carefully, trying to convince Liacaru that it wasn't about anyone in particular, but more as a group. Still, with a group like this, someone who lived for thousands and thousands of years, one who had died and transformed into an entirely different spiritual being over hundreds of years ago, a summons who had been alive for centuries and had seen multiple wars amongst the earth until the shinobi world had been practically wiped out and a guy who could see the visions of multiple reincarnations of himself, it was going to be hard to simply trust one another since each one had their own credible experiences for those extended periods of time under their belt.

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:21 pm

She continued to try to infuse herself with spiritual energy particles by breathing in the air around her and putting a twig in her mouth. She would try whatever she could do that was way to become one with the spiritual side of this forest. Minerva was once again lost in her own train of thought so she was unaware of the conversation between Liacaru, Nina and Lex. It was understandable that Liacaru had questions, but Minerva was busy. Right now, she had reached a point where her spiritual surroundings were staying clear, she didn’t have to strain herself as much.

This time she slowly open her eyes and now she could retain a sight of a dim aura around the three of them. Interesting, Lex had a distinct grey and blue aura. Unfortunately, the rest of the forest’s energy were too weak and spread out in comparison to be able to be reliably detected. She was impressed by her gains, but this wasn’t good enough. Still somewhat in a trance, she went over to Liacaru and began to take in a deep breath, sniffing him as much as she could. Additionally, she outreached her arms again to see if touching him again would help. This time it would be more difficult as the spiritual pressure was becoming difficult to deal with the more attuned she was becoming with the spiritual energy. Him being the center of the large pool of energy seemed to be a crucial part of this experiment.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm

The fox took notice of Nina's attitude as she moved to walk away. Clearly she was upset with him for one reason or another. He couldn't help but wonder if all females where this way? As the Adjucha listened to the others talk, he began to realize that neither of the other two where as composed as him. That fact only served to make him even MORE curious now as to to what agenda could of left the group on such edge. "Huh? I already said that I was thankful. I don't personally care about that. It's nice and all that you guys want to help me, but i'm not going to just blindly turn an eye to suspicious events, just because you offer me power. You speak of offerings, but as a true team, we should assist one another for the sake of trust, not gains."

Once more the fox approached Nina, this time offering an outstretched paw. "I'm not dumb. Clearly Lex, you already have some ability to affect my kind, and yet you want even more. I'm curious as to why. I feel as if though there is a much bigger picture, and a greater goal in mind, or at least...I hope there is. At least then that would warrant why you haven't taken me on an awesome sight seeing trip yet!" The fox spoke while beaming the same toothy grin all the while. "Maybe i'm overthinking it, but i'm rather disappointed there isn't anything more to it than that."

It was then that he turned to face the incoming woman that seemed all too fond to rub against him. Stroking, and even sniffing, the fox once more found his personal space invaded by a member of this strange group. "Hmmm..." Lia grimaced as his brow twitched in annoyance. 'It seems everyone has such weird quirks. I know i'm no saint, but why do I feel like everyone else can get away with so much more than I can?' The spiritual being thought to himself. 'You know that...? She's not gonna stop unless I give her a reason to.' Without even so much as a word, his jaw began to open wide. Slowly, deeply, he began to drink in the very essence of Minerva's soul. At the very least, a draining of such close range and magnitude should leave her feeling much less excited if not knock her out cold. Bit by bit, strength and vigor filled out his form as thoughts and memories would add to his own assuming the process wasn't stopped.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Lex and Nina just listened as Liacaru explained further what he expected out of the group, or more so, what needed to be expected out of them, considering he joined them on a whim for the reason of sightseeing. With the fox making that quite clear and understanding that Lex could indeed affect him, it made it easier for Nina to brush aside her disdain for his attitude, the vixen noticing him approach her once again. She just cocked an eyebrow before gently placing a paw of her own on top of his and lifted herself up with it, naturally being able to touch spiritual beings from being connected with the spiritual plane already. "I think what needs to be established first then, is that no one is here to gain anything out of anyone, we all do want to help each other grow just for the sake of it. However, knowing Lex-" she began, but was cut off by a matter-of-fact tone from the young man. "-knowing me, I'm more than likely to try and find everybody's strengths and weaknesses in any group I'm in so we can either capitalize or avoid certain situations." he remarked. The vixen grimaced for a moment before making her way towards Minerva, seeing the woman go out of her way to touch and feel Liacaru to further train her senses.

Still, it didn't take a genius to see that she was quickly getting on the fox's nerves, so Nina decided to give Minerva a helping hand, whether she wanted it or not. "Yes Lex, that's pretty much it." she finished. Lex shortly chuckled before he gave a sincere gaze to the fox who wanted to know what they wanted to do. "I can't say this for a guarantee yet, but there's someone out there, in the living world, who I feel may jeopardize the entire planet. Unlike me, she has lived through the age of the shinobi world and has somehow acquired eternal youth, or extended life, or something of that nature. Her name, was Nozomi Uchiha, but she's changed her surname now, and I noticed that she no longer has the Sharingan. Uuuhh... that's all irrelevant, sorry. I ramble sometimes. All that you should know is that she already owns an entire continent, if not several, and is trying to own others. Something may have to be done about her and she's lived in this world far longer than I have. At some point, her, or people like her, will not let us 'be' and if we are to stand a real chance against someone with her magnitude of power, we will need to be serious about our own capabilities." he answered. As usual, the explanation was long winded, but all Lex could think about was the military uniform cladded woman and her discern for his existence. "At the same time however, the moment we get this basic principle down of affecting spiritual beings to the best of our abilities, we can indeed go sight seeing till your heart's content." he mentioned. With Liacaru now sucking up energy from Minerva, Nina hopped back a few feet from her position, accidentally shoving against Minerva in the process before she called out at the fox. "Hey, I got it from here. I'll get her to stop focusing on you so much." she mentioned, trying to see if such a remark would get him to stop sucking energy from her.

It was unfortunate that she didn't realize that she was stuck in a trance, but it did start dawning on her that Minerva didn't seem nearly as responsive as she did earlier, even taking a glance back at the woman to see her with her eyes closed, making her wonder if she even could be responsive. At this, the vixen wondered if the woman's version of detecting spiritual energy was even viable, considering that she seemed to be out of awareness. Something like that was quite dangerous, even if it was at such a low-level state in which Liacaru was doing. The vixen had master control of both detecting spiritual energy and affecting it and though she didn't think Minerva's life was in danger yet, it was not a good situation at all if Minerva was actually unresponsive. This got her to actually back up a few steps and practically ram the woman with her forehead, trying to see if she would actually react and get herself out of danger if this actually escalated rather quickly. "Huff... I'm sorry but... GET UP!" she shouted at her, attempting to get a rise out of her.

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Minerva was knocked out of her trance when Nina came in contact with but still took some time coming to her senses. The first thing she saw when she came to was the concerned face of the small vixen. Minerva could now feel herself getting weaker and could detect her spiritual energy being stolen. She jumped and flew 20 feet in the air and shouted below. “Alright, you got my attention now! Don’t be so grumpy! I thought men like being touched by beautiful women!”

Once she was out of danger she landed next to Nina, knelled down and pet her head. “Thank you for saving me back there. I guess I got a little carried away. By the way, I think this will be a good time for you and I to train together as Lex had suggested.” Minerva felt that Liacaru would not be as help as she would like. It wouldn’t do to get on his bad side. Besides it had been some time since the two of them had spent some quality time together.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum