Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik]

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 pm
KRUSNIK

Basics
Name: Kitanzen, Sireshi Baloe
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality
Personality:

Evil: Sireshi is the most sadomasochistic, twisted, fucked up man you could ever meet. He's the kind of guy who would snap your neck just for looking at him funny, and then laugh about it. The most disturbing thing about him is his extreme conviction to keep calm through it all, his face barely showing any signs of emotion unless he is in a state of extreme bloodlust.

Logical: Sireshi is a highly analytical thinker. He can take the actions of an opponent in battle, and almost instantly find a way to use them to his advantage. Out of battle, he uses his logical mind in mostly constructive ways. He reads, solves trivial puzzles, plays word games by himself, looks for chess opponents, etc. This keeps his mind active and keeps his intelligence a force to be reckoned with.

Cold and Hot: Sireshi, when in an average mood, will be a very cold, calculating individual, his logic being the dominating aspect of his personality. His emotions will only barely, if at all, come into play. His driving force will be his goals, his determination for the obliteration of the human race being his main focus. When angered, however, Sireshi becomes hot-tempered, and takes any action, no matter how drastic, to eliminate the person who angered him. This being a huge flaw in his personality.

• Blood: Preferred if it is his own, loved when it's everywhere.
  • Reading: Sireshi always has time for a good book.
  • Night Time: His favorite time to be out and around.

Dislikes:
  • Humans: He can't stand them. Despite being but a hyper-evolved form of that very race, he hates the humans to their very core.
  • Finishing Blows: He loves killing, but if an enemy is weakened to the point of almost dying by themself, he hates having to deliver a swift killing blow. He'd prefer to let them suffer until death.
  • Stupidity: He hates it when people act stupid, and he hates people who are inherently stupid. Stupidity is his biggest pet peeve.

Goals:
  • Obliteration: His main goal is simply to wipe out the human race, no matter how long it takes, or if he dies before he does it.
  • Marriage: He wants to be wed at some point, he has been searching for over a two hundred and sixty years now for a partner.
  • Gaining Power: He loves power, he is fascinated, amused, entranced, and obsessed with the idea of power, and the methods of attaining more power.

Fears:
  • Death: Sireshi's main fear is that of death. The very idea of him one day passing away is ludicrous to him, he can not stand the thought.
  • Extreme Cold: Sireshi hates the cold with a passion, he loves crisp, cool night air, but extreme colds (E.G. Anything under -8 Fahrenheit) make him go nearly insane in fear.
  • Extreme Heat: The opposite is also true, he can not stand the heat. The overwhelming feeling that he's going to melt to death overtakes his logic and makes him completely useless. (Extreme heat being anything over 150 Fahrenheit).

Appearance
Appearance:

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] EvilAnime3

His outfit consists of a skin-tight black tank top and baggy black jeans. He always wears a long flowing black cloak with a red trim, the cloak reaching his ankles on the length, and not passing his body by about an inch on both sides in width. He also wears modified combat boots, way lighter than they appear, and easy to maneuver in.

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 139 lbs
Eye Color: Icy light-blue when in a neutral mood, dark blood red when angered.
Tattoos: None
Scars: Long diagonal scar from his right shoulder to his waist on the left side, cutting across the center of his pectorals.
Birthmarks: None
Other Markings/Features: None

Backstory
Date of Birth: 25 December 2110
History:

Sireshi was born into a family of, for lack of a nicer word, complete assholes. His mother was a nurse in Karakura General, and his father was a lawyer for the biggest law firm in the city. Both very rich, neither caring parents. As Sireshi grew up, he was allowed to do pretty much whatever he wanted. His lifestyle choices being torturing small animals, making absolutely no friends, and randomly killing innocents.

Eventually they hunted him down for this. The cops, the military, everyone. All of Karakura's resources, for about a month, were poured into finding this man and killing him. Eventually, the military found him, but instead of killing him, they decided on a much crueler fate. Sending the then twenty year old Sireshi off to Mars as part of a potentially fatal (or so the Karakura army thought) experiment involving nanobots and colonization of some sort.

He and his group, consisting of himself, two females, and another male, none of which he had cared to learn the names of. Oh sure, they communicated amongst themselves, but Sireshi didn't care, he'd much rather stay alone with his book, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (an extremely old volume he had picked up out of a dumpster), that he had been allowed to take with him. On about the third week of their stay in the crowded bunker, they received a box. This box contained four identical syringes. The syringes all looked as if they contained.. was that mercury? Either way, the box came with instructions to inject one another with the syringe. "You go first!" one of the women had screamed at the other male. "No, let's inject the new guy first, if he dies, we get the hell off this rock!" The man had responded. Before Sireshi knew what was going on, he was pinned to the floor, and there was a very painful stabbing sensation in his arm before everything went black.

He woke up, he didn't know what time it was, and he glanced around, he saw the man, and the two women, sitting around a small table, playing some sort of card game. He stood up, catching his chest against something cold, a zipper? Was he shirtless? He was, in fact. And as his vision cleared, he looked down and saw that he was half zipped in a body bag. Sireshi stood up, stumbling over to the table where the three were playing. He only vaguely registered a feeling of burning rage, and several loud screams before fire engulfed all three of the others, and they had all been frozen.

Sireshi smashed the other syringes on the floor, grabbing his clothes and hijacking an incoming cargo ship back to earth. Finding an outfit more to his liking, he began roaming earth, seeking to kill those who had both blessed and cursed him from birth, those who shunned him, but also gave him this power. The Humans.

Powers
Personal Abilities:

Sireshi has learned all of the Methuselah techniques, not having mastered any of them, but being proficient at least in all of them.

Weapons: Sireshi carries two five-inch daggers, one entirely blood red with an orange hilt, the other entirely light blue with a white hilt.
RELEASES

30% Release: Kokoro No Henka: First Stage

Spoiler:

NOTE: His appearance doesn't change throughout the releases until 100%. The only difference is that he will have an aura floating around him, and that aura changes colors based on his power level.

At the 30% release, Sireshi's hair grows out drastically, going just past his waist. His skin, and entire body is now completely black. His eyes are now half a fiery red, and half an icy blue, with the left half of the left eye being the red, and the right half of the right eye being the red. Sireshi's main power focus is mind-fuck. He can create ice out of thin air and hurl it, morphing the ice into different shapes, sizes, attack patterns, etc. The ice, however, will not freeze if it touches, nor does it pierce. The instant his ice makes contact with something, it will melt against what it hit, a burning inferno of air in its place. If he hits the opponent directly with this attack, the opponent will feel as if they had just been hit with a fireball. The bigger the shard that hits them, the hotter the attack that they feel.

50% Release: Kokoro No Henka: Second Stage

Sireshi's logic-screwing continues, in this form, he can form, morph, manipulate, and weaponize fire. In addition to the ice manipulation. But this fire doesn't burn, it freezes. Anything that makes contact with the fire will freeze instantaneously. The ice that forms is very difficult to break through, taking the full power of a vice captain to break it from the outside, and the strength of at least a captain rank to break from the inside.

90% Release: Kokoro No Henka: Final Stage

In this form, Sireshi's fire and ice can now merge, creating ice or fire that freezes and burns. The only significant change besides that, is that the strength, speed, and possible damage caused by all of his attacks is increased tenfold.

100% Release: Kokoro No Jokyo

Spoiler:

The real change occurs here. His entire body is covered in plated fire red armor, certain pieces of the armor having elongated yellow spikes. A helmet forming and darkening his face so that nothing but his blue/red eyes can be seen. His two daggers merge together and extend, becoming a 4 and 1/2 foot long, 6 inch wide broadsword with an ornately decorated blade and hilt. The hands on the armor are covered in red spikes, and the fingers elongate, becoming almost talon-like. In this form, he can cover his entire body with either the ice, the fire, or both. He can also do the same with his sword. The damage of his attacks is increased twenty-fold.

His major MAJOR downside, is that in this form, whenever he coats his body in one of the substances, he feels an extreme of either temperature after about twenty minutes to forty minutes. Both extremes being phobic fears of his, he will instantly flip out and go on a psychotic rampage, swinging wildly and aiming to destroy everything, his opponent, the surrounding area, anyone in it, everything.

Other

General Skills
  • Durability: Master
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Aegis Shield Strength: Advanced
  • Vox Tacet: Adept
  • Nanomachine Control: Master
  • Dei Tonitrua: Advanced

Other Notes: None
RP Sample: (A recent RP with Mayuri, maybe one of my best posts)

Mayuri had gotten the call not too long ago, and the words were still dancing excitedly in his mind. A quincy? And an INSANE one at that. Ooh this was certainly going to be an interesting experience. Mayuri hustled around his laboratory, gathering what he felt he needed before he departed. "Grappling arm.. check.. Regeneration serum for after the use of said arm.. check.." He listed to himself, poking and prodding at his various body parts to check their durability.

"Hmm," He pondered to himself, "I probably won't need it.. but it'll be a good precaution just in case." He said aloud, walking over to a rather large chamber on the lab's wall. Stepping inside, he typed fast on an electronic keyboard inside the chamber. Suddenly, the door to the chamber closed, little robotic arms coming out of the wall and disassembling Mayuri's body, interchanging various organs and tendons for dummies, these fakes created by Mayuri himself in case of an emergency opponent situation where he'd have the chance of dying. After no more than five minutes, the process was complete. Mayuri rubbed his eyes, stepping out of the chamber right after the doors wooshed open, he blinked, looking around. It always took him a bit to readjust after that process. He looked around the lab, checking to make sure everything matched memory.

Three tables lined up exactly in a row on against the farthest wall from the door, at least twenty syringes of different sizes and contents scattered across each table, check. Medical chairs and dissection tables, each with their own unique specimen, whether they be hollow, dead shinigami, or dead quincy, check. He blinked a few times, looking up at the three heavily armored doors ahead of him, that, he knew, was where all the most deadly toxins known to any species in existence were kept. He smirked, stretching before realizing, quite abruptly, that he wasn't fit for battle. Due to the simple fact that the reconstruction process left him naked..

He strolled over to a nearby lab table, pulling out his usual attire, the shinigami uniform, and his captains haori. Donning said clothing, he reached into a side drawer, pulling out his long, pointed white hat. Putting it on and turning it sideways, as per it's usual. Stretching once more before strolling casually towards the door, grabbing his zanpakuto from an end table and slipping it through the front of his belt on his way out

Mayuri entered in his access code, stepping into the in-between area between his lab and the outside, letting his custom security system, the neuro-toxin that only he and his vice captain were immune to, fill the room and clear out before the second door opened, releasing him into Seireitei.

He took a deep breath, it smelled like intolerance and justice out here. Not a good combination, Mayuri thought, moving his right hand to his head and running his right middle finger, and it's unusually long nail, under the brim of his hat, scratching his skull. This was not a bad day in the slightest, he was in a good mood, and he got to hunt down a quincy, what more could he ask for?

He quickly switched transportation methods, shunpoing quickly to the main senkaimon in soul society, telling the operators his destination before brusquely walking through it.

He was suddenly aware of the dark moving walls of the Dangai Precipice world, picking up the pace a bit as he walked through this area. He hadn't bothered to check whether today was one of those cleaner days or not, and he didn't plan on it..

Before too long, he was exiting out the other side of the senkaimon. His estimate was correct, for he was staring directly at his target. The quincy was standing a mere 14 feet from Mayuri's current position, and... was there someone else? Yes, it was unmistakable, from this distance he could clearly someone standing a bit farther BEHIND the quincy.

"Hello, greetings to the both of you. I am here for the quincy, he has drawn some undue attention in the seireitei and I'm here for his body, I need a new test subject." His voice was like a toxin, it was the kind that seeped into you deeper and deeper the more you heard it, the kind that would corrupt your very being if you were exposed to it too long.

He stepped out of the senkaimon completely, looking around and observing the area before turning back to the two in front of him, a sadistic smirk on his face, his permanently yellow teeth showing clearly.

Last edited by Pockeh on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 am; edited 5 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty Re: Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik]

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 0-4+

Tsubine's Character List
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 am

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Characters
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Sireshi Baloe Kitanzen [Krusnik] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am
Re-active ;D

Because of the heart...

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:47 pm
Archiving.

Because of the heart...