Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shade (remade) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Shade (remade) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Shade (remade) Empty Shade (remade)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Shade

Shifter Appearance: Shade (remade) 1164919692_DemonAnime

True Appearance: Shade (remade) Greater-demon

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality:[i] [i]Like in all of the legends Shade is a demon who doesn't joke around and is very serious almost all the time. But if you are close to him and he respects you. You might just see a glimpse of a lighter and calmer side of him. This is very rare cause in only a few legends does it speak of a person seeing this lighter side. Also only in one of those legends does the person live because each of the other legends the person betrays Shade.

Those who claim to have seen him are mostly merchant who say he came into there store to buy a item they had. They say that he is a calm person unless something enrages him which will cause him to go berserk. Or than that they have nothing else to tell about the encounter. No one truly knows the real Shade except Shade and those who are dead. Unless those who do wish not to speak of it.

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

History [i]No one truly knows how Shade became a demon but those who ask are told that he was born a demon. The details through are mixed up in a bunch of myths. Some of them say once he was born he was left by lake azreal. He was found by other demons and was raised by them. Then they say that Shade eventually killed them and moved on. The legends also say that he killed many other demons before he was even 100.

Eventually Shade was a name well known in the demon world. Known to be feared for being merciless and praised for his power. Now through many have forgotten about him cause he hasn't been as active as he was when he was younger. But demons that are about 300 and older still remember him and what he has done.

Now more currently Shade is in K-world as they call it in search of Kin Iramasha or one of his allies in the realm. The reason is that Shade has grown bored with being feared by the demon world alone. He wanted all the worlds to know of him and fear him in terror. Also he wanted power and he knew Kin was one person who had it alright. If he got to know Kin and worked for him he would have part of that power as well. His search starts in the city of K-world.

When he arrived he was attacked by a assassin that worked for Kin. The battle ended in Shade losing,but he promisies that he would get stronger and defeat the assassin when they meet again. Now Shade has returned to the demon world, where he joined Sin Fall. He went into the ninth circle as the Grand Duke. He was glad that he was a part of something he had power in. He would gladly serve the demon king faithfully. The only reason he didn't before was because the demon king was sealed in a Iramasha know as Ketsu. With Shade's help through they should be able to get Touketsu back and a few of his lost allies on the way.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: Shade has all of natural abilities of Demon but has only trained his Zoa Koa manipulation ,his Jigoku Sokudo, and his spells. He barely knows anything else about his other natural abilities. He is considered advanced in his speels and summonings.

Unique Abilities: Power seal:By absorbing all energy in a 500 ft radius of him he seals it inside of himself disallowing anyone from using reitsu abilities even himself. this will not effect people who are a highier tier than him.

Power bomb: With using all of the reitsu he sealed inside of he can make himself a living bomb. Depending on who's power he sealed inside of him and how many. If say he absorbed the power of a 5-1 that would do barely anything compared to the power of 5 3-3's. To use Power bomb Shade must have power seal active for ten posts.

Power absorption:With his blades shade can absorb reitsu and if a Iramasha chaos energy. With this stolen energy he can use minor abilities like chaos control.

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: Appearence is his true form

Shishi Mōdo Abilities: [i] Power wave/ With his two blades Shade can make a energy wave that can be made by stolen energy from opponents. These waves are not very effective againist those he did not steal energy from, but are very strong againist those he did.
Power release/ Instead of waiting for his power bomb Shade can use Power realease which when activated everything around him with in 10-100 ft get blowen away by a force of winds caused by his release of energy. Also shortly after it will be difficult to get close to Shade because the winds will slowly die down. (After 3 posts at max the wind will be gone)
Power fog/ Shade can realease a Fog that if he stays inside for to lo0ng he will grow stronger for stort amount of time. But this fog will makes others in it stronger as well. The fog will mostly increase your speed and sight.(makeing you be able to see through the fog better.After one post in the fog you'll grow a bit stronger and 2 posts after leaving the fog it will wear off. Last it takes two posts to make and spread enough fog for it to take effect.)

Muko Jotai Appreance:
Shade (remade) DemonKnight
Giving up his wings in this form Shade is improved in his defensive skills more than his offensive. Since shade has acquired a item that boost his tier he gets a temporary Muko Jotai when he uses it. The armour that cover his body and clothes will slowly fall apart piece by piece over the 5 posts that he is in this form.

Muko Jotai Abilties: 1/8 power seal/ When shade uses this ability he and his opponent will not be able to use the strongest demon spells if there a demon. Or if there a shinigami then there kidou and for arrancar's cero and bala. Also a iramasha and there chaos moves. but only there strongest anything else is still allowed.

Shade inner personality/ Shade can create a alter personality for himself this ability can be useful for when he isn't thinking right. A shade that likes to constantly attack can be changed to a one that likes to counter attack and wait for his opponent's move. This personality will fade away after the next day or two and Shade would be back to normal. This Personality is often a nicer and but will be alot more serious in a battle more serious than the true shade. When his inner personality is used there is no difference between them but how they act.

Shades last resort/ If Shade is close to dying and know that living was no longer a option then he will take all of power of all weaker living things and making himself a bomb so big there is no possible way that he could live through it. Any one at least a entire tier level below him could get completely destroied by this move if caught in it because it is all living weaker things than Shade power thrown at him. this Power can go 1000 ft in radius with just his power alone and 900 ft high from where he is standing and slowly decrease as it reaches the end of it. (This will only be used for events)

Other abilities will be added when Shade gets his permanent Muto Jotai.

Satsugai Tsūru: [i] Shade's blades/ [i]Shades has two blades as seen in his true form appearance. Shade has remade his blades because they were broken during his battle againist the assassin in K-world. These two blades are similar but have two new abilities. They can regenerate by absorbing the reitsu inside shade. Second they can appear from anywhere on his command.

Muko Jotai Blade/ When Shade enters his highest form his two blades that he is usually see with are replaced by a single sword that is one handed. This blade has abilities similar to the other two but loses it ability to regenerate by adding power to it. But while he has lost a ability he has also gained one.
Shade's new blade can now be commanded to fight from far range using his power to command it with his mind and voice. But this is a little different from just calling it to him. his hand must still tell where the blade to go. So if he slams his hand down the blade will come down as well. By moving his hand he can change the position of the sword . Also as this blade clashes against another he will still feel the blade being held back from where it should go in the hand that was controlling it.

+R P S A M P L E +

Role Play Sample: Shade was searching for the ruler of this realm and that person's name was Kin Iramasha. But also he was looking for people connected to Kin also cause then he was one step closer to finding him. When he first arrived in this realm he thought it was a alright place to live to him and he could get use to it. He was in need of a ally to assist him in his quest for power and he knew that he could help him and be his ally.

Now he was wandering the streets looking for someone. He knew that Shade wasn't lucky enough to actually meet Kin himself on the streets of the city but someone should be here. As he passed other demons who were older than him they start to whisper to each other wondering if he was the shade from the legends and myth's which he was him but they didn't know that and he hoped they wouldn't learn to soon either.

Shade wanted no one to bother him why his was on the path to searching for Kin. But that might take a year or two at this rate and he didn't have that kind of time to waste here. Especially since he was bored cause he was in a fighting mood which could take days for him to get out of. With this boredom maybe even longer than that maybe a week or two. But he continued his walk on the streets. With the whispers behind him.

+ S K I L L S H E E T +

[i](DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills

• Za Koa Manipulation: Advanced
  • Spells/Summonings: Adept
  • Jigoku Sokudo: Adept
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Beginner

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Last edited by Zero on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shade (remade) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shade (remade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shade (remade) Empty Re: Shade (remade)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm
Approved, with a 2-1, for being in the sin fall, group.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shade (remade) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Shade (remade) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Added Muko Jotai appearance, abilities, and blade

It needs reapproval

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shade (remade) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shade (remade) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Re-approved.

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shade (remade) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shade (remade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:16 pm
Re-approved, Same tier

Smiley face
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm
locking and archieveing

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum