Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Empty Re: Unleash the fury of the sea.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:04 am

Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Ritsuko just listened to the tone of the woman changed to annoyance as she recalled every single thing she did in the past her Tai Chi, sword, and even the aooearent change in her powers. To that she responded by smiling at her and laughing though she wasn't angry or upset but rather at her entire life as a whole.
You what, you have every right too be angry and annoyed at me. Why? Because you're absolutely right. Everyone I try to commit to anything no matter how small I just brush it aside and move on to the next thing and the cycle repeats once again." she sighed before turning her head back towards the ocean.

"I guess I'm the very definition of insanity"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:24 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv was most irritated, and Ritsuko's blase attitude towards her own life wasn't helping in the slightest. It was the people like this that she found annoying in the extreme, the ones who knew that they were going down a bad path and yet could only complain that the rocks were cutting their feet, not actually go looking for a pair of shoes.

"No. You aren't the definition of insanity. You are the definition of ADD. You've just got to decide on something and then not jump ship when you come across anything that might be considered an obstacle. I'd say go be a house-wife for Toshiko, but you'd probably give up on that as well. Find something you want to do and then do it, without giving up. If you feel the need to give up, redouble your efforts to succeed in your chosen path"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Ritsuko nodded her head hearing the words of the woman penetrate her ear drums and repeat themselves inside her head. Commit to something and just stick with it, no matter if you encounter a sudden hurdle. And if it doesn't work try again to make it better than befor, she then turned to face the woman once again clearing her throat to ask a very personal question.

"Tell me. What are you currently committed to?" she asked with a peak of curiosity.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unleash the fury of the sea. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:54 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Having delivered some advice to Ritsuko, and hoping that she might take it to heart this time instead of just ignoring it and go la-fucking-da all over again, Ulv was prepared to set off and go yet this sword done before Ritsuko asked what Ulv was committed to. She thought for a moment, not wanting to really reveal her identity to much with her goals, so just went for levity and held the sword up for the woman to see.

"Right now, I am committed to cleansing this sword so it doesn't mind-rape you if you learn enough to be worthy of it or anyone else for that matter"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:52 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Ritsuko stared at the sword briefly hearing that the once faint cries of the damned simmer down into nothing but silence while she would ask more about the girl's origns it wasnt important. What was is about herself as an individual and besides this woman didn't seemed bother by its influence and looked at her once more giving the word.
To do whatever she would do to the weapon in order to purify it once and for all.

"I see..well I'd greatly appreciate it if you would. Is there anyway i can thank you?" Ritsuko asked with an eyebrow raised after all it would be rude to receive a gift of generosity by nullifying the sword's mind manipulating effects without giving the female something in return. If the female didn't say anything she'd only give a simple nod but if it was too just stay committed she'd just relish that idea into her head.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:14 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv looked at Ritsuko as she asked if there was any way to thank Ulv from telling her not to touch the cake tray that had just come out of the oven. It made Ulv sigh softly and look over at the woman, she was a bumbaclaat for sure.

"Yea, you can start thinking about others for once. Did it ever occur to you how Toshiko would feel if you went totally mad because of some sword you found? Or even think on a different angle. Now you aren't doing your Tai Chi anymore, the cage you made from it is going to dissolve and your Seal of Eris is going to run rampant again, and you won't need an angry sword. Do you ever give two seconds of thought before just leaping into a new pool of piranha?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:05 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

She was only thinking about herself...not taking the minute to think about how her risky and foolish choices will ultimately effect Toshiko as a whole. She's seen the way Toshiko cried tears of joy after saving her life from a fatal wound and being sent to the hospital to it made her the happiest woman in the world..she told her about how she met Sofia and how they ultimately broken up due to circumstances. But after meeting her she felt like she had a purpose in life...just thinking about it made her stomach turn how heart-broken she would've felt if she knew her wife was being corrupted by a weapon such as this one.

"I-I never thought about it..oh god what am I doing with myself." Ritsuko would then look down at the sand her voice beginning to crack but she knew she couldn't blame it on anyone else this wasn't a time to whine..it was her own damn fault for doing this and she was ultimately glad that she was stopped from doing anything else that could've had her dead the next morning or even today for that matter.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Well, her work here was done. Ritsuko was pretty sure of her failings now, and Ulv was going to leave it at that. Maybe later she might give the sword back, but that did seem like it was rewarding bad behaviour. Ulv did feel bad about appearing and stealing her shit, but maybe Ritsuko shouldn't have cursed mad swords just for funsies.
"There is a pool of sharks a bit back if you want to jump in there, looking for a cursed selfie stick. But if you are of sound mind enough to think before trying to kill yourself again, Toshiko is waiting for you back at home" probably

And then, Ulv kicked off and headed out, going elsewhere.
(Exit thread)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum