Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero]

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:48 am
It had been, what one could call a beautiful day, today, however, like all days they must come to an end. For the likes of Cero Telca and the living, this meant that they too must slumber if they wish to experience the next day feeling well. With sleep, came the final step to it all, which was hopefully a wonderful dream, instead of a bitter nightmare. It was something, that Cero pondered about a little bit, while awake, was there someone out there that interacted with these dreams of the world, it has been shown that people can accomplish just about anything in this world. Even Shadin Yuudeshi, has shown the power of bringing thoughts and daydreams into a reality in Karakura’s imagination districts, it was an odd feeling to finally miss those kind of places now.

Now, Cero’s own imagination was coming to life, though clearly not as flashy as it was, merely a dream, where it normally belongs. The landscape was filled with a number of bright buildings and a young Cero covered the area with unrecognizable people, that in his dream state, were merely there to give that feeling of crowds walking along the streets, as a young Cero was clearly trying to portray Karakura Central. He could be seen wearing his old Yayjuu uniform, which was custom made to be the reverse side of his school uniform at the time. Looking through his watch phone, he was clearly not sure for what as he continued back to his destination, perhaps a place of where this dream will truly take place as one watching would see that the sky of this dreamscape was covered in stars like those off of a painter’s canvas, such was from a gift of watching his childhood friend, paint it, over and over again.

”What even is today again?” Would be the words forming in his mind, clearly in a confused state in the dream, but dreams never really gave much time to realize it was a dream.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty Re: Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero]

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Cali sure as hell was having the time of her life. She had ended up in what she assumed to be a child's dream, who apparently liked dogs, quite a lot. Made her think, seeing an absolute swarm of dogs doing, well, dog things. Obviously none of them noticed her; this was more of an auto-pilot dream, just something playing out with no interaction. Even if that technicality was in her awareness, she was interested in the weirdly various canids.

"..Hmm." She pondered, opening the way out, "I want a puppy..."

She pulled away, reentering the realm of doors wrapped within the soft embrace of an eternity of stars and galaxies, proceeding to search for something else interesting. She had no idea how long she was popping open doors and watching dreams, with the occasional talking to someone. She tested ever so often, being surprised that her dream hopping could take several days or just a single night. Well, it made sense, of course a realm of dreams would have a distorted perception of time. She sometimes just didn't want to deal with the waking realm, even though at times she revisited the realm she had been introduced to by Khala, and attempted to proselytize (and failing due to being a bit too weak in the charisma department, no matter how much she farced it.).

She was a bit carefree, looking through the private area that are dreams of many, until she hit a not nonsensical, or totally weird dream. That was common, most dreams were just too garbled and confusing to really grasp what was going on, or so weak that it wasn't worth peeking into. Though back to this dream, she saw a city, well, one she hadn't ever been to at least. Could always just be a randomly created one. Regardless, she saw lots of people walking around, though she knew upon sight they weren't actual people, which only lead her to walk through them, curious if this dream was more on the autonomous end. It could just not be, then again.

Well, that's what she thought til she sensed a dulled presence, well, more of a derealized one, probably not sure if they're awake or asleep. Well, wouldn't hurt to tell them where they were! Joyfully, she hopped over, hopes a bit high for someone to speak to, stopping to see a rather confused young man, just as she expected. Well, the confused part, she didn't know if it'd be a guy, gal, or some universe in between or outside. Calypso was all of those, technically.

"Hello there..!" Her tone was gentle, a bit nervous though, nervousness being common in her speech, though she did a cute little wave, "U-uhm, can you see me? I mean, u-uhm.. You're dreaming right now, do ya know that..?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:08 am
Cero still locked within his dream, was not sure what to make of it, til he was approached by a girl in black and red? She seemed to have noticed him at least, perhaps she was a lost spirit in this city of the living, was the first thing that came to his mind. That, however didn’t seem to be the case, when she explained to him that he was dreaming, and as for seeing her, he believed that he was looking right at her now. ”I don’t know who you are spirit, but you are in the city of Karakura, I know it might look like a city of dreams but it is very much real.” He explained this to her, in very much a confused state, he began to ponder, “is this a dream?”. Cero decided given the situation in any case it would still be within good measure to introduce himself to the person in front of him. ”I am Cero Telca, Leader of the Yayjuu, in any case, do you need help with something?” He decided to go with the best logical answer and ask.

Cero did find it a little odd that he was wearing his old things, caught in deep thought, he looked to his side and noticed that his Zanpaktou was no longer present, like it always was. The voices in his head that were almost always willing to chatter or give some sway to his instincts, were dead silent in this case, a single familar voice echoed. ”Cero we have a lot to talk about, don’t we? That singular voice made him freeze up a little inside, he pondered, when was the last time he heard that voice, it was many years ago. What was this feeling like as if I was experiencing the past, or was it so much more, and who is this spirit before him. So many questions that he felt like he had no answers to, “was this normal?”.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream, a better dream [Cali/Cero] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso's eyes were instantly filled with puzzlement, a confused pout forming on her face as he had called her a spirit, and affirmed this city was plenty real, and not a dream. He was probably only half aware, that's her only guess as to why he still behaved 'in character', so to speak. Oh well, she could always show him that he was just dreaming, wouldn't hurt, she was bored and wanted to talk to someone.

The Yayjuu, huh? Calypso couldn't help but put two and two together; he was dreaming of Karakura, so in all likeliness... That could mean whatever group he was part of could be an enemy of Shadow Fall.. And thus the Asthavons... Calypso wasn't a liar, but an introduction required two... Just leave out the surname, he probably wouldn't notice, hopefully.

"My name's Calypso~" She spoke sweetly, but then pranced up to some random walking passerby, "But i'm serious! You're dreaming, look!"
She waved her hands against some people walking, her hands clearly going through them while she looked like she was having WAY too much fun, "These are just constructs that your mind created! It's normal for your brain to put people you've seen on the street in your dreams." She smirked, skipping back over, "Eeh, not many people can lucid dream right off the bat, sometimes the dream just plays itself." She couldn't help but shrug casually.

"Also, i'm not a Plus; I'm a Danava." Though her eyes went round from realization, "...Wait, was all of that too overwhelming for you..? Im sor-"

She quickly cut off when she heard the voice, but she didn't quite recognize it, but saw it did bother Cero, "H-hey, you don't gotta freak out! It's likely just something from your.. um... Subconscious... Mind.." She flashed her hands up, motioning a 'calm down' gesture, "I-I mean, it is real, yeah, but.. It can't hurt you! At least.. I hope."

Coding By Lillian <3

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:27 am
There were not many things in life that Cero wouldn’t believe, and in one of the few occasions where, he refused, everything came back at him. The person before him, named themselves, Calypso, and a Davana at that, why were they in his dream, he pondered. He didn’t have much time though as a voice that he had no heard in what felt like ages, was only a mere five years. ”I’m sorry, you can hear him too, Calypso?” He asked, pondering how much of this was real, and how much of this was fake, merely a trick of his mind. It was only as if moments passed long enough for her to answer, before the voice spoke again. ”We have no time for games, this is your dream, Cero, this is our dream.” A voice of his own explained, what seemed to only be, an even younger version of himself, appearing through the street, and wandering towards them. “This is all in my head, then.” Cero replied and nodded his head in affirmation. ”Thank you for waking us up, but we will leave for now.” The younger Cero would look over to Calypso as he spoke, his eyes looking very tired surprisingly. After everything was mentioned, the younger one would wander away with a yawn and fade within the crowd. From what the Davana could tell that person was as real spiritually as the person right in front of her.

Cero still looking confused followed his younger self, with his eyes, up to the point of him vanishing, and then returned his gaze to Calypso. ”This all feels like one weird dream.” He stated, not really sure how else, to explain, what they just went through, with the Voice and his younger self. Perhaps the mysteries would be answered in due time, like his dream had stated, certainly, only time will tell.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso was currently concentrated on keeping Cero from freaking out, trying to keep a kind smile on her face as she tried to make it clear that whatever spoke had near to no chance of being dangerous. People tended to experience dreams as real life, and she wasn't sure if this guy had anything knocking in the noggin. If that was the case then it would make things a tad odder, and probably bad for her considering she can get hurt in this state as if it were a true threat in the waking world.

"Of course I can, I mean, i'm experiencing the same dream you are.. If that makes any sense, heh..." She was a little nervous that he still didn't seem very in, so to speak. Speaking to the vaguely aware was a weird thing, being misconstrued with something or someone else. She was visibly spooked when the voice spoke again, her gaze whipping around to look for a source, soon lying on a younger version of the man in front of her. Her head slightly tilted as she tried to figure out what this represented, but she couldn't help but feel... Like this wasn't just a memory. It sensed as another being, just as real as Cero, present here. She couldn't say this was the first time she encountered something like this, if anything sometimes the one she was speaking to was an additional or two apparitions within one's soul and mind.

She was pulled from her thoughts when Cero finally acknowledged what he was experiencing, releasing a sigh of relief, her body slumping forward to further exasperate her relief. She had no idea how long that would go til she just straight came out.
Calypso straightened up, holding her hands on her shoulders as she grinned at Cero's comment, "Well, that's exactly what this is. Just a dream," She turned to fully look at him, "Soooo.. What exactly are you?" She looked around the scenery, "By the sights of Karakura City... My only guesses are a selection of... Human, Shinigami, Quincy.. Maybe?" She chuckled, "I dunno i'm just listing based off what's allowed through the barrier with no trouble..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:12 am

Artist: None - Song: None - Word Count: Blank

A dream, a creation of the mind, of the subconscious level, a whole world that is rarely explored by those that inhabit it. Yet here, Cero was before a Davana of some sort, visiting him. His mind twirled in its thoughts of what could be occurring, but not much made sense yet. From what he could recall Davana’s were of a particular concept and that is where everything they do, comes from. The person before him seemed friendly in nature, but he acted with a little bit of caution in mind, this Dream was his own, at least he has been told and believed. That doesn’t mean thing couldn’t go wrong for him in other regards, but he was a bit discouraged that this demon was sent to hurt specifically him, by the way he asked what he was. He pondered for a moment as to whether he should answer this question truthfully or not, to which he decided why not, he had already revealed his name.

”I am a Quincy Ziamachi, more than one soul resides in my body.” He stated to the Davana. He tried his best to keep his cool as he spoke to her, trying to remind himself that Mana, was the only demon that would absolutely bring him harm. But that didn’t exclude her from every ill intention. ”Who are you though to wander into my dreams?” He asked due to all his thoughts. “I do recall, your name is Calypso.” He added and finished with. For the young Hohl Arquero, it always seemed like he was chasing after answers on after the other, with the people, he has recently met.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Calypso Asthavon

She was still rather puzzled when the more youthful Cero vanished into the crowds. If anything, she kind of wished for the apparition within the man's mind to stick around a little longer, out of selfish interest of what and who he was. Calypso didn't feel much shame in that idea, she wasn't hurting anyone after all. Oh well, she still had this guy to be interested in!

Hey eyes widened when he stated he was a Quincy Ziamachi, a look of pure childish awe on her face as she took in a faint gasp, "Woooh.. That's kinda cool." She had seldomly heard of Quincy, much less Ziamachi. She couldn't help but learn about them, but that was different from actually staring at one! Or well, staring within one. When he questioned as to why she would wander into his dreams, she felt his tenseness, even if he tried to hide it.

"H-hey, don't worry! I'm not here to do anything weird, I swear!" She waved her hands in front of her in a hands up position, "I do this every night, yknow? Just um, going into random people's dreams... I don't really.. Uh... Have much else to do while asleep."

Coding By Lillian <3

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:01 am

Artist: None - Song: None - Word Count: Blank

There was something different about the demon that was within his dreams. These were his thoughts at least as he watched them react to the details of what he actually was. Cero knew that he was a rare kind of being already, one of a kind in fact, something that he would have to explain time and again, and again til either everyone knew or he died. Sometimes he pondered, which would come first, as if he lived as long as Shadin Yuudeshi, certainly a great deal of people would learn about him too possibly. But, back to the demon in front of him. The young Hohl Arquero, decided to be optimistic, this one time, he would put some faith in this demon’s words, til proven otherwise. ”So you have no dreams of your own, Calypso?” He decided to ask, trying to fully understand, how she said “I have nothing better to do asleep.”

Taking a step or two he tried to move his dreamscape body, learning if it was indeed the same as his real one. His experiment seemed to be done correctly, but why did his dream feel so different from any of the others he had. Much like how he can’t recall much of his dreams, he could not recall where he was going in this city of imagination. He could begin to tell it isn’t an exact replica, so it would be difficult to guess as he looked up at the buildings. Perhaps Calypso could at least help him finish his dream, whatever it was. ”Do you have any idea, where I was going, or what I was going to do, Calypso?” He decided to ask since he also wondered how time even passed in dreams, did they perhaps, have all the time, they could ever want.

So many questions, and perhaps, for once, so much time to go with it. It was all of the answers, he received.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:03 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso's fingers laced and unlaced anxiously as she stared at Cero, a nervous smile on her face. She didn't want him thinking she was some weird spy or something, she didn't even know what something like the Yayjuu was. Apparently he was the leader of it or something, but as far as she knew, it was something that happened before she was born, and lost relevance. She perked up when Cero had asked her a rather good question, if she didn't dream, which caused her to smile softly and nod.

"Yeah, I'm not supposed to dream. I mean... It happens sometimes, but it really shouldn't be. So I guess it's better to put it as, I can, but.. Um.. I shouldn't be." Her fidgeting appeared more restless as she mentioned this fact, her voice fluttering. She was forced to think back to those dreams, which mostly highlighted her insecurities and fears; even if they were no longer crippling her on day to day life since ripping a portion of her potential free, it still existed, and she still grasped the calming light that Khala had instilled in her being tightly at those times, like a metaphysical comfort item.

Then Cero asked another question, her sensing his desire to see the dream to the end. The demon tapped her pale chin, tilting her head, "Not sure.. All you said to me was that you were the leader of something called the Yayjuu, and your name... Nothing about where you were going or what you wanted to do..." She frowned, "I'm not too skilled in digging into that stuff, yknow, finding stuff in people's dreams." Her eyes darted around for any anomalies, "It just looked like you were reliving a memory, or several memories, or somethin' like that. Dunno."

Coding By Lillian <3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum