Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Left_bar_bleue0/0Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty Arishima Genpaku {Complete}

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm
S H I N I G A M I

Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Genpakuolder

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:
Arishima, Genpaku

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:
::Warning: Very Long::

And So I Became a Shinigami
Spoiler:

Capture
Spoiler:

Soul Society and the Twin Blade Legacy
Spoiler:

Formal Training: The Shinou Academy and Early Division
Spoiler:

The First Blade: Raiden
Spoiler:

Fujin: The Second Blade
Spoiler:

The Calm...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Genpaku on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Left_bar_bleue0/0Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty Re: Arishima Genpaku {Complete}

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 am
History/Background
::Continued::

...and The Storm
Spoiler:

Loss and the Test of the Maelstrom
Spoiler:

Founding of the Special Human Task Force
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
Motivated
Genpaku is an extremely motivated individual; when he sets a goal he will do everything he possibly can to reach that goal. He is never satisfied with where he stands now; he knows that he is nowhere near as strong as he could be, and pushes forward to try and attain whatever the next plateau of power is for him. Genpaku’s motivation can be triggered by the strangest of things, and it has carried him forward for many years now to continue striving and attain what he’s capable of.

Compassionate
Genpaku does not like to see others in pain, and will make himself the butt of a joke to make someone feel better. He sought power for the sake of others so that they would not have to experience loss, but he knows that was a foolish goal. He simply isn’t capable of being everywhere at once and of stopping everything. So instead, he tries to comfort those in pain with whatever words or actions he can. By the same token, Genpaku will stuff down his own sorrow and self-doubt when they rear up to keep others from seeing it and being brought down. However, he still has events that have taken place that he blames himself for, and from time to time they catch him and force him to take check of his emotions once more.

Fierce
Genpaku has a fierce personality, and once he’s decided on something he will go for it with all of his might. In battle, his focus and determination are a remarkable thing to see, and he will not hesitate to unleash the full might of his power in battle if the situation calls for it. He will relentlessly push the offensive given the chance, both on the battlefield and in normal life. Genpaku also possess a violent temper, despite his best efforts to control it. If provoked the right way, this temper can get the better of him, though it really is a bad idea to do that.

Open-Minded
As demonstrated by his open-door policy in the Special Human Task Force, Genpaku is extremely forward thinking and open-minded to most suggestions. He values the opinions and viewpoints that others can bring that he may not see or take into consideration.

Intelligent
Behind Genpaku’s joking temperament and fierce nature lies an impressive intelligence. Genpaku has always been a quick learner, and coupled with his motivation it leads to him picking up many things quickly. He is also able to dissect battle strategies and such given a few moments thought. He downplays this though, mostly because it doesn’t seem necessary to have everyone know that he’s smart. He prefers to joking most of the time.

Laid Back
Genpaku, either while relaxing or training, is a laid back individual while not in actual combat. He liked to be around people, to joke and have a good time, and to general bring the mood in a room up, especially during these trying times. He prefers to take things one step at a time when he can, to sort them out and easily deal with them.

Zanpaku-tou Inner World
Both Zanpaku-tous share the same inner world for Genpaku.
Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Innerworldbph

Zanpaku-tou Limits
It is worth noting that while Genpaku is capable of releasing both of his blades to Shikai simultaneously, he is incapable of releasing one to Shikai if the other is in a bankai state. He is also, obviously, not able to release both to Shikai simultaneously.

Fujin
Spoiler:

Raiden
Spoiler:

A B I L I T I E S

Hakuda
Genpaku prefers to stick to Hakuda when training with other allies or even when he gets into a real fight, wishing to save his Zanpaku-tous as more of a last resort. He began his training while he was still living and has continued to hone his skills since his death. He is known to purify hollows using unarmed strikes rather than his zanpaku-tous.

Zanjutsu
Though he prefers to avoid using his Zanpaku-tous if he can, he has undergone extensive training with his blades and is no slouch when it comes to Zanjutsu.

Hohou
If there is anything Genpaku has worked on the most, however, it is his HoHou skills. He sees mobility as a key factor in a fight, and has trained relentlessly to further his knowledge and skill in HoHou.

Kidou
Easily Genpaku's weakest area in terms of the four basic Shinigami combat styles, though he has put extensive work to try and compensate for this.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidou: Adept
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Advanced

((*Note* The changes involving the Special Human Task Force in the storyline have been checked with Frost.))

Last edited by Genpaku on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 am; edited 10 times in total

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Left_bar_bleue10/100Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]

Tier: Seeing as he has dual zanpakuto and a history as a Captain, 1-1+ seems good.

APPROVED AT 1-1+
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm
Revamped Raiden and Fujin. This now needs re-evaluated.

::Edit::
Just testing something.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Genpaku on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm
Re-approved at same tier!

I may get someone to recheck to see if it is 0 tier worth, since I can't give away 0 tiers.

Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Ap8OoJO

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Left_bar_bleue7380/100Arishima Genpaku {Complete} Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm
Archiving because Genpaku has a more up-to-date application.

Tsubine's Character List
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am
moved

Arishima Genpaku {Complete} XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum