Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie]

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 D8DTm9n

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Downing it? He wouldn't necessarily have called it that. The sweetness was a bit surprising, but it wasn't as if he had swallowed the entire thing. But, then she commented on his opener, causing him to raise an eyebrow and tilt his head to the side slightly. Her idea of the event was rather...peculiar, to say the least. But, her estimate wasn't entirely incorrect. Nevertheless, he smiled, chuckling lightly as he rested his head against his hand.

"I wouldn't call two people a squad, but...that's not entirely incorrect. I was part of the team that resulted in his death, but..."

He trailed off for a moment, gentle umber flashing with a light sense of mischief. There was some level of pride he had in his ability to overcome such a tremendous opponent -- yet, hidden behind it, there was an emptiness. The rush of the battle, the feeling of everything he had almost not being enough, the thrill of clashing against someone so powerful -- all of it had petered out quickly.

"How deep do you think that involvement goes?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie]

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:28 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 K739cm3ax27

Valerie was VERY pleased to see the man's expression, chuckling a bit to herself as she flashed a smile from ear to ear. "that a bingo eh?~" She ventured playfully, drumming her fingers as she took another sip of her own drink, rather happy that she'd managed it. That said however, she DID perk her brows a little. A two man team? Huh, that was quite a bit smaller than she expected. However, she paused as she took a moment to watch the young man and tilted her head as she listened to him, and all the more, certainly picking up on that...pride. This guy was better at tales than she expected. He certainly was very quickly peeling out of that sheepish, off to the side shell of his. It was rather cute to see how quickly he became invested in the little game.

The next question made her smile deepen and she set her mug to the side and let her chin rest in her palm. "Hm, is the answer to that important to ya?" She ventured playfully, diverting perhaps a bit from the game, but then again he'd started it. She reached out and gave a few light pats to his elbow. "I'm a little surprised. Yuuto-san is a bit more prideful than I expected. You really should be more careful, or I might think you were tyring to impress me~ You should save that for the pretty medics." That voice of hers shifting, a bit sidelong and teasing as she did, nodding toward one of the other tables as she did. A few of the surgeons and nurses were having a bit of fun as well, talking about their own day. Certainly quite a few pretty young gals who would be very ripe for the type of bragging Yuuto seemed to be fond of.

Pretty young eyes always got all shiny and pleased with those kinds of stories.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 D8DTm9n

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

"Honestly, not really. Merely curious about how accurate your interpretation and piecing together of the event is."

As she nodded toward one of the other tables, his gaze shifted, head turning to see some of the medical crew conversing about their day. There was some level of pride that he had -- no less than any other individual in existence. Perhaps there was some desire to impress, but that was almost entirely an unexpected and undesired bonus.

But, with his head beginning to become hazy from drink, he simply wanted to have a bit of fun, to smile, to tease, to play a little bit.

"The way you say that...makes it seem like you don't consider yourself like them. I don't see how you're any lesser than they are, at least."

A light smile teased the corners of his lips as his head returned to rest against his hand after turning back to face Valerie, taking another sip from the cup, setting it aside and lightly tapping the side of it.

"Regardless, I'm not really one to try and throw around accolades and accomplishments to impress people. To inspire hope and action in others, yes, but not something so...self-centered and shallow."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 6:20 pm
Not Enough Graves [Yuuto, Valerie] - Page 2 K739cm3ax27

She smiled just a bit wider at that and watched as he seemed unfazed. But well, there was no real disguising the trail of events, and she simply kept that little smile to herself as she took another sip of her mead. "Is that so? Interesting." She paused and lightly drummed her fingers, setting down her cup and flashing a lopsided smile towards the Shinigami. "HAH, I could land myself a fish sooner than one of those guppies could land themselves a man. But I was more speakin to the ways of girls that'd go starry eyed for a line like that. And say what you may about your intentions, but you certainly put a big foot forward when I gave you my little challenge." She noted with a slight tilt of her head.

"And what's so self centered about putting out your accomplishments hm?" She all but dared him, that smirk widening ever so slightly. "You saying I can't weave myself a tale about rippin a Flyin hollow's tail out from ass to skull mid-freefall without soundin shallow?" She stuck her chin out a bit and grinned. "Aint nothing wrong with trying to impress. I asked ya to go and spin me a few tall tails didn't I? What did ya think I was lookin for?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum