Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Kuchiki Returned (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuchiki Returned (complete)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:11 am

Shino Academy Resident

Takehiko Kuchiki

Bringing his hand to his jaw he nodded with some understanding of the situation. Cutting the arm off would do him little good as he pondered something. He wasn't sure how to put it but wielding his zanpakuto had a strange vibe to it also. Something instinctively told him there was a danger about it. He knew not its name nor the powers it held hidden beneath the surface of a sword. Only that something told him it and Dekishi were both dangerous beings. That held a hidden secret from him despite Dek being with him since his birth and taking a back seat to most of it. The more he pondered about why that was he could only speculate that the mask did more. That the form he currently had access too wasn't the correct one in the end. But enough speculating about the ins and outs of hollow powers. So what it came down to was he was too weak to do any meaningful training in that area. But that didn't stop a journey from happening. Just because one lacked power didn't mean they couldn't journey.

"I see, well can't do anything for it and anything's better than whacking this defenseless dummy anymore. " Trouble was sneaking out of home would be difficult. His uncle was busy though so it would be little trouble. Would need to write a note to explain himself. Shino Academy didn't help him at the moment and Ulv was right. The only way was to go and out to see the world. To see what he felt in his heart about the situation. Perhaps he would fight at some moment in some time. But that wasn't the important part of this. Fighting wasn't why he went to help people. Sometimes he could see a glimmer asking for help in their eyes. Well, and his legs often carried before he knew why in the end. Nothing could be done for it in the longest run of time. "I don't know if I should say this, but often times when I hold my sword. I sense something dangerous to me in it. Something that will do me harm at some point I think, maybe I'm overthinking it." He didn't know if she had answers on zanpakutos or such things.

Maybe he was prejudging it and it was just worrying about nothing. Still, something reminded him of danger when he looked at his sword. He couldn't shake that sensation maybe it fears or trepidation about the entire thing.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuchiki Returned (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Kuchiki Returned (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Kuchiki Returned (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuchiki Returned (complete)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:21 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Of course there is something dangerous. It's called a Sword. It will hurt your soul and your innocence before the day is out. But you use it anyway because there is no way to protect people you care about without it" Ulv would then head for the door and nod to the kid. "Life out there is more than just sticks and wacking. Grow, learn. Try not to die. The third one is pretty hard" She would then leave him to his...well, whatever he decided to do.

RESOLVE FLAME | Exit thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum