Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk)

Fri 24 May 2019, 23:15

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hmm. Elyss watches Julian down his drink in one go letting her thoughts swim around her head thinking about all said. She does not show any emotion; not one of distaste or one of acceptance. She remains stoic as her hands move to her kimono wiping any wetness off as she takes an agonizing long time to respond to everything said; just enough to almost make one impatient, but finally, her mouth moves and words flow.

"So, The Gotei are nothing but oppressors? Are you saying there is no true reason for why they govern us, but for their own ego? We're nothing but cattle for them to tend to when they feel the need?"

She looks down occupying her hands by folding the rag she was wiping the counter with, unfolding, and rewrapping it over and over. This is an interesting thought. Normally, something like this would piss her off. Learning that the ones who take the title of her overseers are nothing but glorified bullies should have her over the edge and want them overthrown and put in place, but she feels oddly calm.

"You are suggesting allowing this Gotei to fall into ruins. Though, it is much like how they have allowed us to be their playground for catastrophic conflicts. Though, I cannot group the whole organization for the abuse of some of their own. How much of them see us in this light? I do not know, but just like people of Rukongai are of many shades, I am sure there are many in The Gotei who do try to be better than others."

She looks at Julian with her face a bit hardened.

"Forge their own future? Then, what will change I wonder if that does occur? Will people be more happier? Do you feel this world would run better without The Gotei? Won't wars continue occurring here with or without our protectors? All that will change is who is in charge, no? If you think this world will run for long without a governing body, then, I feel that may be a fundamentally wrong way of viewing things. No matter where you go, who you are, what you do... There must be someone above you to point you in the right direction. You speak of change, and it causes me to wonder where such ideas came from. Was there one who instilled them within you? Are these thoughts really yours? If you were to have your change, I wonder if it would change my position here within this Tavern or would be life simply continue as it has."

She blinks and looks up at the door as another comes in. Though, they look around seeing the emptiness and turn exiting the building. She sighs and places the rag aside taking the cup Julian is finished with and places it behind her on a small shelf to clean later. She starts looking over the bottles on the wall, and it is unknown if she is still listening to Julian if he were to speak again; if he even speaks again.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum