Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter Organization Bonding

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Gotei Soldier

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Sheathing his sword into it's home with a click he was happy to not use it. Takehiko had done his best here and honestly he was content with the outcome. Slowly walking to about three meters from her. He extended his right hand outwards creating a lantern of greenish color. Its glow began to mend those around it. Her included This way he'd not have to touch her or offend her as he knew his injury wouldn't heal from this. He slowly brought his hand over the wound now. Mender's Lantern was a technique he developed to help people. Takehiko sat and closed his eyes fixing the damages. "Thank you, not to offend but the light from this will heal those in its glow." Touching up his own wound was sort of a requirement at this juncture. She'd done some decent damage with that power of hers. He'd gotten some ideas on how to better combat people now. Though he didn't like the idea of that really. He'd rather of continued working on his craft to stop blood's flow. "I'm happy, I learned much from fighting you. Things I didn't think of before or realize."

Takehiko's azure eyes looked at her as he considered talking to her further. But in this regard, he had a question for her. Something that he desired an answer for from her. "What do you fight for, what is your dream Syliva?" He wanted to know as he sat by his lantern of kido. If she remained close enough to feel the effects of it. She'd feel a warmth across her skin almost like a bath. It was gently soothing her nerves and damaged body parts. Takehiko had resolved to heal her after fighting. He wondered if higher-ups knew he'd do that at the end anyways. She had shown much he had to consider and work on now. Takehiko did not know if he could protect people as it stood. His kido skills and techniques were still lackluster. They didn't have a polished shine to them, though they did have something. Something could be done perhaps to empower them both for the future.

The spar had revealed from each of them growth and skill developing. They both had a responsibility as the future of their respective factions. So a question had to be asked for her and him, what was the future they dreamed of? Takehiko knew his answer was to save lives through medical skills. To remind the Gotei that Unohana Retsu and the Healing Division were important. That those who fell behind in that art were destined to crumble. Takehiko wouldn't see the legacy of his family fall with them. So he'd resolved himself to grow and become stronger in of himself. His eyes held a softness and tenderness to them that likely few had. He had the eyes of a healer something you got slowly over time or simply just had.
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

Her body had tensed out of reflex as the green glow washed over it, earning the young woman naught but another wince of discomfort. However, as the seconds passed, she relaxed again, and let the warmth settle in and soothe her aches.

"Dream?" Sylvia responded as though she'd misheard the man. Her eyes watched him closely for a moment, but only found a strange softness and serenity about the Shinigami. She supposed he really was a healer first, then...

"I came to zee Vantenreich to rid zee Earth of Hollow und your kind, poth. Ve'fe peen unter zee poot of one hinffader or hanother for too long, und vere schtill cattle for zee slaughter longer zan zat." Her gaze left the man as she spoke, and instead took in the beauty of the sun over the ice in stark contrast to her words. Her voice was hardly calm, growing fat with venom as she recounted what drove her to act. "Zo, mein dream is ein humanity free from vu. Free to make our ovn decizions. Free to fight pack for our ovn zafety."

The hand holding her stomach had balled into a tight fist, only to relax again a few moments later. When her green eyes turned back to the stranger, they were hard and piercing.

"Is zat vat vu vanted to hear? Or, did vu zink ve all vere okay vith sbirits of one kind or hanother fighding offer ein vorld zat isn't zere's to take?" The Quincy sighed again, and turned back to the scenery. Her body language had calmed again, as she wasn't truly upset. It was simply a difficult thing to discuss with the enemy. "Zee dead schould mind zee dead, und leaffe zee liffing alone."

Anonymous

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Gotei Soldier

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

He listened and the softness never left his eyes or the air he gave off. Takehiko didn't seem offended or bothered by what she said. His eyes gently closed as he seemed to think. "No, I think this place shouldn't have to go through what it does." He said looking up at the sky as though even snow was beautiful to him. Takehiko held a strange view that she was about to find out. "I think, that the world shouldn't have to deal with us who wait until after. Quincy, Hollows, Demons, Iramasha, Shinigami, Vizards." He said listing species as he'd formed something of an opinion. " I hope someday your dream comes true, I would love for people to stop fighting here. This world is beautiful no matter where you go even here." He offered her a smile that did showcase his purity in many ways. Takehiko was likely one of few beings who expressed a desire for this. He wanted them to maintain their duty sure but at the same time. They weren't supposed to turn this place into a grand stage for combat.

This world was a precious place a gift that should be tended like a garden. But not by them, they were only there to perform a duty. To collect souls of the departed and send them off into the cycle. "For me, I just wish to help people who are hurt. " Takehiko was a healer first so his dream to simply help people who were suffering. Was just that a dream of which he acknowledged the frailty of it of course. He couldn't force someone to accept his aid or take it in. No that wasn't how it worked as he marveled at the snow. Letting his hands scoop some up in them. "This place is very pure, I think it holds magic to it in so many ways. " He said gently letting the powdered like snowfall from his hands to the ground beneath him. As he looked towards her though not touching her he could examine injuries from a fair distance. Political views aside it seemed like she had a rough time of it. "Though I guess helping the hurt would get in the way huh?"
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Inter Organization Bonding - Page 2 GDQCzUl

Sylvia Brauer

"Nein." Sylvia answered his question with a small shake of her head. "I can resbect zat." Truly, she could and did. It was a noble wish, even coming from an enemy.

"Put..." She fidgeted and moved about, stretching her sore muscles in the soothing glow of the magical lantern. It was easy to get too relaxed in it. "Talk is cheap. Ve haffe to make our dreams haben, und not chust vant zem. Your kind von't leaffe pecauze ve ask nicely."

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, letting the cold air fill her lungs before exhaling again as a cloud of mist. "Und Hollow von't schtop chust pecauze ve cry..."

The Quincy woman stood abruptly and straightened her coat. With a small amount of attention, even the hole the Shinigami had burnt into it was repaired by no visible means. Her hands returned to their usual place behind her back, and she addressed the man with renewed professionalism.

"As ein courdezy, zere is ein poat ready to take us pack to zee City of Light, if vu haffe nein vay pack, yourzelf."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum