Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly)

Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Sofia’s comment made her feel just a bit uncomfortable about the whole ‘lying’ thing, in which Caly tensed a bit but ultimately calm down. She didn’t want to tell Sof about all of that. She wasn’t sure if she would ever be ready to totally face it. It was quite a lot on the little demon’s expansive mind. Thankfully, the two were pulled off that subject as Sofia took her body’s disdain towards coverage as a challenge, rather than a means to give up.

“..I mean, I’ve never thought it could be possible, but you’re welcome to try it..”

She spoke softly yet nervously, chuckling as she sensed Sofia’s excitement. Did she just really like making clothes or something? She didn’t think someone like Sof would be so into fash… Actually, it does make some sense, minus the actually making clothing part. Didn’t the fashionable typically rely on others to see out and bring their visions into the real world? Regardless, it was always good to pursue creative endeavors.
Her brows raised when the woman asked if she wished to go somewhere private, a smile forming on her face as she nodded, “Yeah, sure,” She took another swig of her drink, which totally was an interesting flavor; She didn’t think drinks could be much aside from recreationally getting drunk as hell, she should try looking for more pretty drinks, “That sounds like a good time to me~”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly)

Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:13 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

“Perfect,” she said with a smile before turning the bartender.

“Thanks for the drinks, Kevin, we enjoyed it.” In saying so she smile and swatted Caly’s rear, allowing it to make an audible sound before groping and digging her fingers right between the cheeks.

It was mostly so that Keith could get a good sight and an extra sort of incentive and payment for the drinks though. Sofia hadn’t stopped to check what sort of noise, movement or face Caly had made, but the bartender sure enjoyed the sight. He held onto the counter as if trying to rip it off. He watched them as if he wanted to vault over, rip their clothes off and take them there. Unfortunately for him, those thoughts would stay in his mind as the girls promptly made their way out. It seemed as though Sofia forgot she still had her hand deep in between the Demon’s cheeks, as she didn’t remove it until they were away and out of sight.

“That was fun, right?” she asked her companion with a smile before a glowing white gate appeared before them, no doubt a creation of Sofia.

It was the means of long distance travel Sofia had created for the Quincy. Seeing as Caly was not one of her kind, it would take her to momentarily pull her close into her bosom, and cover with her energy too. Once they stepped through, it seemed as though they were in a completely different country. It would be difficult to tell which for anyone else but Sofia, though those knowledgeable enough would recognize it as Cappadocia, Turkey. It was a city known for its tourism, its terraces, its sunsets, and the iconic scenery with the hot air balloons.

If they looked around the room, both would be pleasantly surprised. The bedroom was part of the living room as one large area; it was honestly large enough to be considered enough to fit two or even three bedrooms. There was one nice queen bed, a large bathroom, a hot tub on the inside, and even a second hot tub on the balcony/terrace. That area was large enough to be considered a room on its own. Fruit was laid neatly on the large dining room table, and a fridge in the corner, if opened, would show it fully stocked with almost any item they could desire. In the case they could not find what they needed, a simple call would have someone right up with whatever item they so desired. Naturally this was on Sofia’s tab, but wealth was among the few amenities she always had in abundance and never truly cared to be stingy with.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 ORabiFS
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:20 pm

As she was sliding off the seat and had full intent to properly pay the tender, she yelped when she felt a swat on her ass, several eyes opening with a rather nettled look to them, especially when Sof dug in and groped her ass in such a rough manner. Caly walked stiffly, making audible whining noises as she felt Sofia’s diggings, “S-Sof that.. Kind of hurts..!”

When they finally were outside and she was relieved of having her nethers grasped in such a manner, she sighed in relief, looking wearily at Sofia as a white gate opened in front of them, hearing the woman’s question,
“Well yea, but I don’t like my butt being grabbed like that, okay? It hurts.”

The young one had a visible frown when she walked through, soon seeing the rather lavish looking room, herself caught off guard by how nice everything looked. It was.. Stupid big, she had no idea what this could even be. Would be a weird as hell house. She was prompted to immediately run off to the balcony, to see outside, the wind flowing in her hair as the bar stopped her from completely running off, her hands tightly grasping the material as a wide smile hit her face as she looked at the scenery. She had no idea where the hell they were, but it looked amazing.

“..Wooooow! So pretty!” She exclaimed, her arms sinking to her thighs as she sunk to the ground, “Is this your house or something!? It’s pretty but it doesn’t look like a house…”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:24 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

“Oh fine fine,” said Sofia in a playful manner and messing her hair some.

“Then tell me how do you like your butt grabbed then, eh?”

She did say she didn’t like it grabbed like that after all. The way the Demon reacted to seeing the sight of their temporary new housing situation did bring a smile to her face. It was actually really cute. Walking behind her, Sofia pressed against her back, though actually in an entirely non lewd manner. Instead she sort of carefully rested her head above hers, and wrapped her arms around her from behind in a semi hugging fashion. It was more of an endearing action rather than something that was meant to mean ulterior motives or lead to anything of adult-like nature.

“This is Cappadocia, Turkey. Look out into the distance, up towards the sky.”

If she did, she would have seen hundreds and hundreds of beautiful and colorful hot air balloons rising in a pre arranged manner. It was a tourist destination that was highly prized for its beauty, and with a high price tag to match, though that latter was of little concern to her. Once she had watched for a bit, Sofia would get off of Caly and walk towards one end of the balcony, shedding her clothes in a messy trail on the floor. The balcony was high enough and designed in a manner where no one could see, but they could certain admire the perfect view their suite possessed.

“No, this is not my home,” she mentioned while getting into the jacuzzi in their balcony until the water covered her breasts.

“This is just one of my vacation spots. Feel free to come on in, or pull of a plate of food from the fridge and a chair...or all of them. We’ll get to the clothing options later into the day.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Drinks All Around! (Sofia/Caly) - Page 2 ORabiFS
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Calypso let out a playful raspberry as she sighed in contentment, then narrowing her eyes at Sofia when she asked how she would want her ass grabbed,

“When I SAY it’s fine! I mean, if you’re gonna surprise butt touch me at least don’t grind your fingers into me! Make it, yknow, gentle and stuff.”

Caly stated this in a playful, but rather stern manner, as she then took her gaze to look back over the railing, soon turning to look back at Sofia again and tilting her head as she heard the name of where they even were,
“Turkey? Isn’t that a bird? Like, the wrinkly looking one with the big brown butt feathers that people seem to get obsessed with in November?”

She shrugged at any answer Sofia would give, chuckling to herself and looking back over at the sights, then looking at Sofia again excitedly to see her getting into some weird bubbly tub, which immediately caught the young demon’s interest. She skulked over, peeking over to look at the woman as she told her this wasn’t a home, merely a vacation spot. Calypso frankly didnt get it; She did have her little run down cabin that she found while exploring the mountains, but she saw that more as a house to hide away from everything rather than.. Actual vacation. What even is a vacation supposed to be like? If anything, she didn’t think she had ever been on one.

“I mean, I don’t really eat so, I guess i’ll just… Come on in.”

Cautiously, she drew a shadowy, eyed tendril to poke at the bubbling water, looking surprised when she made contact.

It was warm. Not what she expected, but fine. She soon slid into the tub, her clothing phasing out into her body until she appeared nude.

“What makes the water all warm and bubbly?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum