Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Onyx Quill
Onyx Quill
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anyone Want to Meet a Young Hollow? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone Want to Meet a Young Hollow? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Anyone Want to Meet a Young Hollow? Empty Anyone Want to Meet a Young Hollow?

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm
Good day my fellow Bleach brothers and sisters.

I am curious to know if there are any who are interested in meeting my new Hollow? I was thinking about starting an open thread. But, I'm open to joining others too. I'll have my character act according to the order he enters new threads.

Anubis is a relatively young Hollow. He is a canine Hollow in the form of a Jackal. Neither Anubis' body or soul really got to mature as human. And, this shows in his new life now. The Hollow still retains his naturally strong childish curiosity about the world. Well, worlds, since he can travel to and from more than one now. Though, his curiosity and trusting nature also makes him somewhat naive. But, for the most part he's looking for new things to experience as well as friends to share the bland world in which he walks.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum