Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power Left_bar_bleue0/0Experimentation For Power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Experimentation For Power Empty Experimentation For Power

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Hinashi walked along the path heading to the laboratories of the 12th division, smoke clouding her head in a bright pink fog. She could feel the weight of her new added attachments and it was taking some time to get use to them. A chain snaked from inside her kimono and removed her pipe from her mouth. These chains were becoming easier to control and she was even able to make them do small tasks. The chain snaked back inside her kimono placing her pipe in its tiny pocket.

As she walked up to the doors of the 12th division barracks another chain snaked out and grabbed the handles opening the door slightly. She smiled at the other members of the division as she asked where Captain Mayuri was located. She had come for a small exchange that should interest him. She smiled as one member dressed in a lab coat told her where he was located.

Walking down the hall way beeping equipment filled her ears, smells of strange chemicals assaulted her nose. This was indeed a odd place and she had already seen her share of oddities here. FInally she reached a door with a small intercom on the side. Pressing the button she spoke softly into the microphone. "Mayuri-taicho. I am Hinashi Oro'nyaba, Fuka Taicho of the 1st division. I come here with a proposition for you sir."

Experimentation For Power Othercharcater
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Experimentation For Power Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Experimentation For Power Empty Re: Experimentation For Power

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm
Experimentation For Power D5437496

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

"What's the point of achieving perfection?"

Ah the smells and feelings of a vigorous bout of laboratory workmanship. Mayuri loved it. He loved the sight of squirming test subjects, he loved the feel of their blood on his flesh, and he loved the smell of their entrails reacting to his various experiments. The specific specimen he was currently working on was a hollow he had found half-dead in the human world. Apparently, some idiot starter shinigami thought he or she had finished off the hollow, and then left without another thought about it. Pathetic weaklings, harming a perfectly good specimen like that. Mayuri had found this hollow, brought it back to his lab via his personal senkaimon that he had implanted in his lab quite some time ago, and began operation. He had begun with the basic treatments, incisions along the left and right pectorals and stomach area to check for damaged internal workings. When he had found none, he ran tubing out from different vials into specific organs. Each was a failsafe. Each tube ran from a container of an acidic compound he developed himself. If the hollow so much as tried to break his bonds, which firmly held the hollow down by its wrists, ankles, and neck, he would be subjected to the compound, and most likely die instantly.

Mayuri sighed, looking at the pathetic creature. It had a vaguely humanoid shape, except for its extremely built up muscular structure along the biceps and thighs. The hollow mask on this particular specimen looked sort of like a cat, how weird. Mayuri shrugged after making this observation and resumed his work, tearing tissue, cutting through organs, examining bone structure, all the while the hollow lay bound, half-dead and half-asleep. Mayuri smirked and laughed in his trademark sadistic fashion. What a poor soul, almost completely unaware of the interested scientist ripping it apart. Mayuri laughed, picking up his specialized 9" scalpel and slicing a large cut down the center of the animal's torso, from neckbone to hipbone, pulling the flesh to the sides and staring down into its chest cavity. Interesting structure.. but he had no time for this. This specimen was not going to further his research, despite the overdeveloped musculature, this was nothing more than an ordinary hollow, nothing special about it. Mayuri spat into the cavity he had made before laying his scalpel on his desk, sitting down in the only chair he had permitted in here, and rolling over to his overly-large computer system that functioned on a pipe-organ, the keyboard being.. an actual keyboard. He fiddled with a few notes before jamming four down hard, spinning in the chair and looking back as the acidic compound flew into the hollow's heart, lungs, and stomach. He watched as the hollow dissolved into an oily paste before his eyes and grinned maniacally, laughing out loud at his own success. It worked! He rolled back over to where the paste had compressed itself into a cube and solidified on the table, glowing with a sinister green light. His experiment had worked! He now knew that he could compress specimens down into small cubes for easy transportation! Now, re-expanding them without harming the specimen was another problem entirely, but that was an experiment for another day.

Mayuri picked up the cube, crunching it in between his index finger and thumb and tossing it into a nearby waste-basket, which wasn't a container so much as a chute down to the incinerator. He frequently tossed unseated members down there for insolence. Most of them found a way to climb out before he turned on the burner.. Suddenly, he heard the intercom go off. Who could be coming to his lab? Disturbing his work? What fool wished death upon his or herself that badly? As if to answer his question, whoever had activated it spoke. "Mayuri-taicho." Ah, a female by the sound of it, and at least she knew respect. "I am Hinashi Oro'nyaba, Fuka Taicho of the 1st division." Ohh, so we had an eager lieutenant on our hands? Interesting.. "I come here with a proposition for you sir." Ooh, a proposition? A scientist's favorite words. Quickly he spun and rolled his chair back to his keyboard, jamming down the key for the intercom and speaking into the microphone. "Ah, yes, this is Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Please, do come in, I am eager to hear this.. proposition. Even if you did interrupt a vital experiment." He smiled slyly as he raised a hand over the keyboard and jammed down on a key, opening the outer and inner doors to the lab and disabling the nerve-toxin security system. He rolled his chair back and spun, facing the door where the visitor would, theoretically, enter. He smiled up at the door, speaking loud enough to where she would hear as she walked in, "So, you have a proposition?" He placed the tips of his left and right hand fingers against each other, drumming them together in a sinister gesture, "What kind of proposition?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power Left_bar_bleue0/0Experimentation For Power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm
Hinashi smile as the door opened in front of her and she walked in slowly. She gazed around in amazement at what she saw. All the equipment, the monitors, the smells, the vials. This was truly a mad scientists lab. She turned and bowed to the captain before speaking. "Thank you for seeing me Mayuri-taicho. I do have a proposition for you and I know your time is valuable so I will keep it short and to the point. I know you have a love for experiments and such so my proposition is this. I need strength. I need to grow stronger by any means necessary. Hinashi brushed a piece of hair from in front of her face, a nervous habit she had. She really had no idea what she was getting herself into. She had never before done anything this extreme. She had heard stories before about Mayuri and the things he had done. And thats just what people heard. Another quick glance around the room allowed her mind to come up with horrors that would cause anyone to cower in fear.

I have been training nonstop for too long, I figured if I allowed you to experiment on me, maybe you could increase my power. Now i must ask, please don't do anything too weird like adding extra appendages or anything but if there is some way to increase my strength please do so." One of Hinashi's chains crept from her kimono and placed her pipe in her mouth. Also if you ever need someone to go gather more subjects for you experiments I would be glad to." HInashi knew she was making a deal with the devil but there was no other way. Power is what she craved, power is what she wanted. Her fist clenched when she thought of the gap between her self and her captain. His speed, his strength. She had worked so hard to master her skills but thats just it. She had only mastered skills instead of working on her true power. "So if you can help me at all, I would be grateful." Hinashi bowed slowly and waited for her answer.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Experimentation For Power Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri watched as the woman walked in. His face was that of pure anticipation. What did the woman have in mind? Did she want him to rip something open? To tear? To shred? He could barely keep his composure. He wanted to laugh and jump like a giddy school girl. A proposition, finally something worthwhile to keep him occupied.

Mayuri continued drumming his fingers together, the elongated middle finger nail of his right hand towering above his fingers as he did so. He listened to the woman speak and put his left hand on his knee, raising his right and waving dismissively, "Oh no, it's nothing at all really. Ask around the twelfth division, everyone here will tell you how giving I am." He grinned knowingly, his permanently yellow smile showing through his lips. The grin left his face, and he tilted his head curiously, "You want me to experiment on you? You want me to make you stronger through scientific methods?" He tilted his head back into the normal, vertical position. This was.. definitely an interesting proposition. He rarely experimented on things that were supposed to be alive after he was done. It would be a challenge, to be sure. This woman's determination though.. "any means necessary", she had said. Mayuri liked that.. he liked that a lot. In fact, he loved it. The reckless need for power, it was relevant to his interests.

His mouth widened in a smile, "Of course I'll help you. I will also personally guarantee no permanent bodily damage." He smiled wider, his facade of kindness barely masking his snake-like intention. He wanted to experiment, he was going to help, but if it wasn't going to work, he would simply fake his way through it. Maybe the woman would get herself killed from charging into a battle she could not win? That would definitely be interesting... His smile disappeared, he rolled his chair back and turned to an operating table, quickly unscrewing a bottle of antiseptic and pouring it over the table. He grabbed a cloth and wiped the table down before making a grand motion towards it with his hand, overselling his excitement. "Please, lie down. We should start immediately." He demanded fiercely, he knew their time was limited.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm
Hinashi smiled as she listed to the captain speak. She was excited by not only his promise but how eager he was to get started. She removed her zanpakuto, her kunai that was strapped to her back and her kimono. She laid down on the table, her feet hanging a bit over the end. "Thank you Mayuri-taicho." she said letting her arms rest by her side. Her long hair cascaded over the table. Her two chains wrapped over her chest and rested along her midsection.

She was eager to get started. The idea of becoming more powerful was a forceful thought in her mind. She stretched her body and rest down upon the table. The cold metal soaked through her clothing, chilling her back. Her purple eyes blinked and stared around the room. She felt a pang of nervousness but she was already too far. There was no going back now.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri grinned in delight, watching the woman lay across his operating table. "No thanks required, just make sure you remember me when your strength takes you places." He chuckled maniacally. Mayuri twiddled his fingers a little before reaching into a drawer next to him, pulling out a syringe and stabbing it into what looked like a bag of purple liquid that sloshed back and forth as it rocked on the desk that Mayuri had gotten the syringe from. He slid his thumb under the plunger and lifted, extracting the liquid from the bag before pushing it to the back of the table and pulling the syringe out. He turned, facing the woman, "This is a highly complex anesthetic. I will give you this, and you will feel absolutely nothing for the entire duration of my work here." He nodded, tilting his head and violently cracking his neck before sliding his singular elongated nail under the woman's shinigami attire and sliding it open on both sides. "No room for modesty, Lieutenant. These are delicate operations." He snarled, was EVERYONE going to assume that he could do surgery on them with their clothing on? He sighed, shaking his head as he stabbed the needle downward into the woman's chest, directly above the heart, and pushed the plunger, the purple liquid flowing into her. Yes, this was the first step. He reached to the side and grabbed a scalpel from the arrangement of medical tools he had on the desk next to the operating table.

Carefully, Mayuri made an incision down the woman's body, pulling the flesh and muscle tissue to the sides to peer inside. "Ooh", Mayuri remarked giddily in his mind, "A strong heart, and powerful lungs. Also a very defined muscle structure." He grinned and tossed the scalpel onto the desk. This would work perfectly. Now, most doctors would worry about contaminants in the air infecting their subjects, but not Mayuri, the air in his lab was one-hundred percent sterile. He stood up from his chair, casually strolling over to a strange box on the other side of the room, he slid two fingers under the lid, pushing a hidden button to unlock it, and throwing the lid off. As the box opened, smoke spilled out of it. He grinned into the bos, reaching in and pulling out three jars of liquids, green, blue, and red, respectively. He bundled the jars under one arm and crossed the room back to his patient, laying the jars on the table before sitting back down and unscrewing the lids. He grabbed another syringe from inside the drawer and dipped the needle into the green liquid, extracting it with a pull of the plunger and setting the syringe to the side. He repeated this process with two more syringes for the blue and red liquids. He span the chair back to facing his patient, and grabbed the green syringe, inserting it carefully into the woman's heart and injecting the liquid. The heart immediately turned a greenish-blue. Satisfyingly accurate. He took the blue syringe and inserted it carefully into the woman's left lung, injecting half of the serum, repeating the process with the rest of it into the woman's right lung. He lifted his right hand to his head and scratched the side of it before reaching down to the red syringe, inserting a little bit of the serum, only a fraction, into each muscle present in her body. He fell back in his chair, thinking, before getting an idea and chuckling out of his forethought. He turned quickly, sliding his hand along the underside of the desk until he found a circular hole, he took his elongated fingernail and jammed it into the hole before turning it. A small "click" could be heard before the left drawer of the desk snapped open. In it lay a small computer chip. He grinned at it, extracting it carefully with his index finger and thumb, moving it over the woman's heart and placing it delicately. He laughed as the device wove its circuits into the woman's heart. It was working just as he had expected it to. Now he could keep track of her vital signs, and her location, at all times. This may come in handy. Delicately, he closed the flesh, pulling out a glass of a weird brownish fluid from under the table and pouring it over the wound. It would feel extremely cold, but it would close the wound and wake the woman up from the effects of the anesthesia instantly. He sat back, tapped his fingers against the desk, and waited. He couldn't wait to explain what he had done to her.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm
Hinashi's eyes snapped open as she felt the extreme cold upon her chest. Her eyes looked around slowly, she was unaware of the time that had passed while she was under. She looked at her chest and noticed that her chest was slightly smoking. The cold was slowly going away. She looked over at the captain and smiled slightly. She felt a bit odd but nothing out of the ordinary.

"So what exactly did you do Mayuri-taicho." she said as she sat up slowly. She put her clothes back on and stepped up off the table. She was quite eager to learn about the process and what was exactly going on in her body.

((sorry about the short post, I had a very tiny amount to post during my break))

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri tapped his chin thoughtfully as the woman moved. He grinned, this was excellent. All body processes were functioning as normal. Although his little additions should prove useful and interesting later on. Mayuri took a deep breath before standing up and moving the jars of liquid back into their refrigerated box, sliding his fingers over the lid and snapping it shut. He turned, walking back towards the desk and tossing all the syringes into the wastebasket. One after another after another they fell.

He span in his chair, laughing like a madman before facing the woman once more. "Oh it's quite simple, and yet very complex at the same time." His grin stretched across his face, his yellow smile almost completely dominating the lower half of his head at this point. "I inserted three compounds into your body." He held up the index, middle, and ring finger of his right hand. "One chemical I inserted increased the amount of blood your heart can pump, an the speed in which it can. This will increase your stamina and endurance greatly." He lowered the index finger into his palm, "Another chemical I inserted into each of your lungs. I made it so they too could pump faster and easier. Basically I increased your stamina and endurance even further with this." He lowered the middle finger into his palm, "And lastly, I inserted a bit of a very special formula I developed into each muscle in your body. In simple terms, they can work, hit, move, and stay intact for longer than the muscles of most, if not all, at your level. Hell, even some above your level." Mayuri let the last finger drop into his palm. "In short, I have drastically increased your stamina AND your endurance, along with making you twice as strong, twice as fast, and three times as hard to take down." He smiled wide. "Now, will that be all? Or did you want some modifications for your zanpakuto as well?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 am
Hinashi listened closely while the captain explained exactly what he did. Increased strength, stamina and endurance. The feat was amazing. She smiled. But he did offer to do more. She had gone this far, why stop now. She thought of what else. Then it clicked. Her memory went back to the spar between herself and her captain. When he had released his bankai the pressure of his spiritual energy had almost crushed her. It has felt like she was swimming in concrete and she remembered the fear that had overtaken her. Sure she was harder to take down now but she wondered if there was a way to increase the level of reiatsu. Slowly she walked over and grabbed her zanpakuto and held it close. This decision was tough on her mind.

She walked back over to the table and looked at the captain. "Yes there is one more thing I was wondering about. I have heard rumors about a project you had been working on. I heard that you might have a way to increase not only the maximum level of reiatsu one can hold, but increase efficiency and output as well. Would you be able to increase that or would that be setting my goals a bit too high. I know its probably risky but I have a memory where the crushing power of a reiatsu level higher than mine down right scared me. I never want to have that feeling again. I want to completely crush all who oppose me." She smiled at the captain before asking one more time. "Is there any way, is it possible to increase ones reiatsu by scientific means."

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 am

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri laughed whole-heartedly at her next offer. "Ooh, news travels fast around here I see. Well yes, it is entirely possible to increase one's reiatsu by scientific means. It's just a matter of installing a small device I invented in the very center of the body, directly under the heart. This acts as a catalyst, tripling any energy that flows through it. Meaning reiatsu increases threefold as it exits the body and is used for various attacks. It makes your shikai and bankai more stable, your kido stronger, and your shunpo faster." Mayuri raised a bony white finger, glaring maniacally at the woman, "Although, there is a catch. Any electric or energy based attacks directed at you will also multiply in strength if they hit you directly. So electrical and energy based attacks do triple the damage to your body." He laughed sadistically, "Do you want to make that trade-off, girl? Are you willing to risk your life for power?" He grinned wide, awaiting an answer.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread