Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko]

Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:39 am
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Murasaki normally went out on her assignments alone, but that'd mostly just been because she had to get around so fast that there wasn't really anyone in the division she'd be able to bring along. These days, though, there was a whole lot less of the Earth for 7th Division to be patrolling, so it was pretty nice to actually go out camping with other people.

"Hey, Himiko! Think this is probably a good spot to camp out for the night, yeah?"

The gentle, rolling hills of Tuscany had proven a pretty nice little part of Europe to patrol, and it was even better to bring someone else along on a pretty trip like that! Of course, Murasaki had definitely thought about bringing Alastor along to somewhere so pretty and romantic, but she wasn't gonna be monopolizing her man's time like that. It'd be super weird, you know?

So, instead, she brought along one of her fellow galpals from the Division, one she hadn't spent much time with in a good long while. Not to mention, the one that she pretty much had the best chance to talk about some cute clothes with!

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty Re: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko]

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 am
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Header2

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Mhm, totes is Murasacchi."

Himiko was happily behind the leading captain, honestly she was so giddy. How great would it be to hang out with a gal, Kokoro was so hard to get time with nowadays that she had settled down. With a girl no less, like wowie. She didn't judge of course, especially since she you know... helped her figure it all out and all. She didn't mind, was a little bit of fun. Not as good as the boys tho~~

"So what's the goss? Tell me, tell me tell meeeee. We can totes talk about it over gathering some firewood or somethin' you know?"

Ah, this was just so fun. Himiko was great when it came to living remotely. She had grew up in it, a real wild child you know. More wild than you'd expect but she straightened out nicely, even if the twitching canine ears and tail still gave it away. Hehe.

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Gamma_Signature
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] CHARACTER_LISTRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] GRAPHICS_THREADRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty Re: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko]

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:31 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oho, trying to get all the chitter chatter out of me now that nobody's around to hear? Fine fine fine, I guess I can spill the beans on stuff. But you'll owe me some too, you know!"

Grinning to herself as she led the way into the forest, Murasaki lifted up her lantern just enough to see the area around, not really needing it just yet since the sun was at least marginally still up. Still, better to have it now than not, right?

"Well, hm... Me n' Alastor are dating now, but I haven't really kept that secret or anything, have I?"

She giggled quietly at that one, a little bit embarrassed about how obvious she'd been with him. Still, she didn't mind it, and she definitely didn't mind talking about it now.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:41 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"I dunno whatcha mean, a girl's just looking for some talk. It'd be suuuuper boring if we camped in silence you know."

She teased while getting her zanpakuto out and shaking her hair out. Best to recruit some help, Tenken really liked when she let it come out and play. It was just sooo hard though to ever get him to behave when everyone screamed and got afraid of such a big doggy.

"One sec though, k? Bark, Tenken."

Tossing up her zanpakuto while it formed, she quickly followed up with her next command so that he didn't make a big fuss in a loud bang when he hit the ground.

"Hunting time, Tenken. Now all you little good boys go sniff out some firewood, k? Awww. You're all so sweet and adorbs."

The fourteen metre tall dog quickly dissolved into a pack of fourteen, all around a metre tall as they took off in different directions to help the ladies out. She loved her little guy so much, despite how colossal and inappropriate calling him little was.

"Righto- Omg, did you say dating? Alastor and you? I didn't even click. Honestly, that's so adorbs. He's really nice, you know I tried to give him the hints when he showed up as a fresh little substitute but he didn't seem to notice. He's super nice though, you go girl~~"

She wasn't shy to admit he'd been in her sights. A lot of guys had really been in her sight though, it was so hard though. Trying to find the right guy, you know? Did he friendzone her? Maybe. That's okay though, it was nice that the redhead didn't seem too annoying about her canine qualities. How Himiko had missed the tells of such a relationship? Well, her senses were mighty fine but her awareness for the gossip around the barracks was not. That's why a girl needed the goss to stay up to date.

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] CHARACTER_LISTRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] GRAPHICS_THREADRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:33 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

It was good that Murasaki obviously was familiar with everyone's general zanpakuto abilities, otherwise she'd have probably been more than a little startled by the appearance of a big scary dog, and then even moreso when the dog turned into a bunch of smaller dogs. Even knowing how it worked, she was still a little surprised.

"They are super cute, you know. Oh, but yeah, he finally asked me out like... Officially, you know? We've been out before, but now it's like, a real serious thing, you know? And he is super nice, he's so... Dashing!"

That was really the only good way she could think to put it, honestly. He was serious, but not overly so. Driven, but not single-minded. She liked that about him, a whole lot honestly. Plus...well, he was super handsome, too.

"You're still lookin' around, aren't you? I'm surprised, I'd have thought guys would be beatin' down your door just to try and ask you to dinner."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:54 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

Mhm. Tenken sure was, she was glad that Murasaki thought he was cute. Himiko didn't like when people got scared of him. It's not his fault he is as big as he is! Anyway... Girl talk time, wowie.

"Awwww, that's so cute and romantic. He does seem super sweet, I figured he'd be like that off duty as well. Now I know hehe."

What was not expected was the question about how she was doing in that area which really got her flustered. Wow, it was really embarrassing hearing Murasaki talk like she should've found a guy already with how cute she was and all that. WOW that didn't make her feel any better about being single!!

"Ahaha. I guess, I'm not picky or anything... Well, maybe I am. I dunno Murasacchi. I guess they are. It's just... I don't think people are looking for something serious. I kind of just go through a bunch of guys and none of them stick, I think people are only into me because they have this weird fixation on my umm... bits, yanno?"

She spoke about her ears, but she was also just talking about sex as well. Most of the time she thought it was the allure of having her once and being able to say they were with the fox girl., rather than anything serious and wanting to be with her beyond that. Even Elyss fixated on her ears a little bit, which she didn't mind with their day out since she liked Elyss but it was just sad.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Mmm... Yeah, I can see how that'd be a little disheartening when you're lookin' for someone, for sure."

Murasaki definitely picked up on what Himiko had meant by 'bits,' mostly on account of said ears being a relatively obvious indicator of how Himiko might be feeling. You know, animal stuff. Not that she thought Himiko was an animal or anything! Just, you know.

"Well... I've definitely kinda been through a lot of guys too, even if I took a break for a while before I met Alastor so I could work on my Captain stuff. It's pretty hard to find someone that really clicks with ya, you know? It can be even harder if you're really lookin', I think it just ends up meaning ya find more bad picks."

Nodding sagely as she said that one, Murasaki gave her a reassuring thumbs up, as if to soften the blow of what she'd actually just said.

"Don't worry! That guy'll show up, though. I've always believed everybody's got a perfect match out there somewhere, just might not be someone you'd think it is. Gotta not think on it too much and let what happens happen, ya know? Not that you should just try any ol' guy who's interested though, I know there's...well, a lotta guys in Soul Society who're probably just out for sex. But not all of 'em! And hey, maybe Mr. Right's not even up there. Might be down here on Earth, ya never know."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:15 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Mhm. It is what it is though, you know? It doesn't like super bother me or nothing, it's umm. I guess it's just whatever. It'd be easier to just not have my extra bits but I guess that'd just not be me. I guess I can't complain, I used to look much different you know. I used to be bigger and much scarier hahaha."

She replied with a bit of bubbliness that was the Himiko special. It did bother her but she didn't want to get depressed over it, what good was it to sit around all sad because she struggled to find a man? There were people out there with way bigger problems!

"Yeah, you're right. I'll get prince charming eventually, I'm patient and I'm still pretty young you know. Not as young as Kokocchi but still kind of young. Still girlfriend material, right?"

Himiko reached down to pat one of the dogs of Tenken that had came back with some sticks in his jaw. Ah, he was such a good boy. Even if she did get lonely she always had her faithful zanpakuto, even if she was completely unaware that her shift from anthropomorph into human was entirely from his own sacrifice.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:38 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Hey, I totally getcha. I think that way sometimes from the whole sword thing too, like it'd probably be way easier if I was a normal girl. But it's nice, being me. And I think it's nice that you're you, too."

Himiko's cheer was pretty infectious, but that was part of why Murasaki thought she was a nice girl. It wasn't common to find people so willing to move forward and think about the good things in life.

"Well I'd sure hope you are! If you're not, then I may as well have one foot in the grave!"

She laughed a bit at that one, smiling at how precious the dog from Tenken was. She really liked those little guys, and she reached over to give it a pet as well.

"So, what's this prince charming of yours like, if you get your way?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:44 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Well duh, it's sounds super cool to be part sword and I wouldn't have my super cute fluffy ears or all my totally cool attuned senses which make me so great with patrols if I wasn't me hehe."

She kept herself patting Tenken, as long as she gave one attention she might as well have been giving all of them attention with how they were all still her one zanpakuto. Himiko really needed to think about that question that Murasaki asked. There was a long silence that developed while she thought and just kept on giving Tenken attention, enough that Murasaki might wonder if she had forgotten or wasn't paying attention.

Then she dropped the beans.

"Iunno. Though I know I'll get it when I see him!"

Yep, that was the most Himiko response you could expect. She had no idea what her prince charming looked like or how he acted, only that she'd instinctually know him once she saw him, and maybe had known him for a bit.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum