Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko]

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:34 am
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well it is pretty cool, that's true. And your ears really are super cute! How do you take care of those, anyway? You use special shampoo for that? I'd kinda wanna try that with my hair, your ears look so soft."

There was obviously some vague desire to touch them and actually confirm that was the case, but that was mostly just the natural instinct to confirm what one assumed was true, rather than Murasaki being the sort of person who really wanted to touch the fluffy ears. They were, after all, the girl's ears, so it would be pretty weird to just ask to touch 'em like that.

"Oho, so it's even gonna surprise you, huh? He'll ride in on his white horse and sweep you off your feet..!"

It may have sounded tremendously condescending if said by almost anyone else, but the girlish tone in Murasaki's voice, and her generally friendly demeanor, made it quite clear that she was every bit as invested in this fantasy as Himiko was. It was so romantic!

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko]

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:43 am
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Header2

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Oh you know I do and they are super duper soft, just like my hair."

She reached behind her back to really shake out her hair to emphasise the point while her ears twitched excitedly. She did love when people noticed how soft and fluffy everything was but there were boys to be talking about!

"Well, yeah or hmm.. Maybe not that literal but something like that. Love's meant to be sporadic I think, it has to sneak up on you. I'm not gonna find a guy if I have somethin' like a template yanno?"

"Like I guess I don't want him to fit into my mould, I don't want someone to change for me or the other way around. If a guy doesn't like me and wants me to change, no way at all. There's more fish in the sea for little ol' me."

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:48 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Write the name down for me when we get back to camp, I'd love to try it."

Murasaki gave Himiko's words a good listen, nodding sagely with a hand on her chin as if this were an exceptionally serious matter. Well, it sort of was, in a sense, if you thought about it. Mostly.

"Yeah, I totally getcha. It'd be hypocritical to not want to change for a guy but still expect him to meet some real specific standards, so I really respect that outlook. Plus, I feel like not keeping any one idea in mind helps keep ya from getting your hopes dashed, ya know? Might meet a guy who seems like he's got it all down but then he totally sucks. I've had that happen, it's no good."

'No good' may have been an understatement, honestly, given the situation being discussed, not to mention the fact that Murasaki's smile had fallen just a touch. Bad memories? Nah, no way, of course not. No sir.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Oh totes, you can have one of my spares when we get to camp until you get some for yourself, hehe."

She nodded. It was nice that Murasaki really got where she was coming from. Himiko wasn't the smartest girl by any long stretch but she liked to think her rather simple outlook wasn't bad. It's so annoying when you needed to try and complicate all these things, Himiko would rather just have that comfy basic outlook on life. She'll get a boyfriend, they'll get married and she'll have a couple of kids and settle down! Simple.

"Yeah, right? Some people don't get it. I'm like girl why you so picky. You're never gonna find a man with that attitude, alright... but how serious are you an Alastor? Are you gonna have kids and get married? Do you have your marriage all planned out??"

Himiko got distracted, it can't all be one sided on her love life. She needed the juicy deets of Murasaki's love life too if she was sharing her own. It's caring.

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRollin', Rollin', Rollin'... [Murasaki, Himiko] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:36 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Murasaki did enjoy talking about all this, of course, but when Himiko started asking questions like that she couldn't really help but blush a little bit, distracting herself as she started to bundle up the firewood they'd found. She did actually think about stuff like that pretty often, but...well, it was a tough issue.

"I haven't thought that far ahead just yet. Alastor's a pretty good guy, I'm hardly expectin' us to split up or anything like that, so... We'll see how all that goes, ya know? I'd definitely want a nice big wedding with all my friends out on the plains, under the bright blue sky."

Nodding to punctuate the thought, she hefted the bundle of firewood onto her shoulder and started back toward the campsite.

"Kids are a little...scary, I guess. I wouldn't want 'em to go through what I went through, you know?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:58 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Awww, that's so nice I hope you guys stick together super tight though, you totally deserve a good guy Murasacchi~. I'd want one in the forest. I just really like it out here in nature, since you know.. I like grew up here and all that hehe. That's my wedding."

When she brought up the whole deal with kids, Himiko got thinking.

"I getcha. I personally should be more worried about it than I am, I think. I don't know if my kids would come out like me or him, you know? I don't want people getting weird with them like how they do with my ears but I guess I... I just don't care. I'll take care of my kids and make sure they get the best and anyone that wants to mess with 'em will mess with me and Tenken."

That's how it was, if someone wanted to pick a fight with her babies then they were getting into a fight with her and she had some mean grip on her. She was pretty cute and womanly but there were some muscles on this girl.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:20 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well thanks, Himiko. I think that sounds pretty nice, honestly. I think people get a little too caught up in all the super flashy and expensive stuff you can do for a wedding, but I dunno why you'd really want much more than you and your guy and your friends n' family, you know? Especially when there's so many beautiful places in the world."

Nodding in understanding as Himiko explain her thoughts on children, Murasaki took a little bit to at least run that against her own stance on things. She did want kids, definitely. They were just cute, ya know? And having a nice warm family environment sounded so nice. She didn't want anyone treating her kids badly, but...

"I think it's good not to be too worried about it. After all, what if it doesn't even come up? Then you'll have gotten all caught up for nothin', ya know? And then think, if it does happen and you've gotten all wound up over it, you might overreact. So I think you've got the right outlook on things."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:40 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Awww totes. Flashy is nice and all but like bleh. It's to much as well when you get as crazy as people do with weddings. I agree, it's way more cozy with just friends and the people important in a nice little setting."

Himiko sure did just get so excited talking about kids, she didn't know how many she wanted or how many boys and girls but that's the same thing as the boyfriend. Why make expectations that might not get fulfilled? That's just super duper silly, duh. Only a dummy would do that and she's not a dummy.

"Exactly, definitely agree with you there Murasacchi. Plus, it takes two to make a baby yanno. You got their dad to take care of them as well~"

She teased from her position which had shifted to her sitting on the giant dog. Her arms around his neck and her chin lazily on his head. Soooo comfy. There was a cheeky wink when she finished her words, how could they not be practicing those two little cuties. Was it mean to tease her about it? Maybe, but it was all friendly and no malice at all. Himiko didn't have a malicious bone in her body.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Ah, Himiko really got her there, and Murasaki definitely turned a decent shade of pink after she realized just what Himiko was implying with that. W-well, you know, there was no guaranteeing that..!

"Yeah, I guess you're right there... He's, um, he'd probably be a really good dad, I think."

Murasaki could barely even make eye contact now, oh that one was really embarrassing! And of course, the thought of how much older she was than him still stayed right at the forefront of her mind every time she thought about them being...you know, together!

"S-say, Himiko. Do you, uh... Well, it's not weird, right? Like, that I'm so much older than him? You know, like, I really like him, and we're both adults, you know? But uh...you know, sometimes I just sorta think about that laying next to him."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:52 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Huh?"

Himiko cocked her head to the side and the Tenken she was on did the same as a couple more of the group of dogs returned with firewood. More than enough. It did look comical though with the fox girl and her big dog doing the same motion. She just shrugged after she got what she meant.

"Girl, why you getting hung up on that, hehe~~. It's fiiiiine. Like, age is so silly thing to worry about when the difference between peoples' ages is so wonky. Like serious, who cares. He's definitely not a kid, like if there was someone over a thousand years old and they acted like a kid. They're still a kid, yanno? Who cares if he's so much younger, Ally's not a kid hahaha."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum