Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv]

Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Spring brought about feelings of warmth and love. From the dead of winter arose the sight of cherry blossoms, blue skies, and the pulsation of warm air that brought about life and happiness in many people. So for this reason is why the devil herself was in the home of Ulv. Death may come to her doorstep soon, but that didn't mean life couldn't be maintained and made happy, right?

As the windows began to up open in the home to let in that delightful air, the snowy-haired woman was going through the house, tidying up, cooking food, and trying to bring the scent of affection into the adobe. A full-course meal of medium-rare steak, roasted garlic potatoes, and duck fat fries were waiting on the counter. While her newborn child was tucked away silently in her room and Algos lathered the house with a scent of cherries.

"What am I doing?"

A glance in the mirror showed Algos adorned in her crimson and black dress; fitted together with a white apron, blood bow, and some black heels. There was a gentle smile that came from the woman, but she felt confused. Perhaps it was nice to be more docile and submissive; as being able to serve someone in their final days in something they adored in their living wife is what a good partner would do, no? So, she let her own hang-ups go and just sat in silence as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the aura of warmth while they still had these precious moments.

"We have things to discuss, Ulv."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty Re: Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv]

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:22 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Algos being around wasn't a surprise these days. The girl was getting all the aid from Ulv before Ulv inevitably perished. Some people were helped simply, easily. In one step, but Algos needed much more than that, because of how deeply encrusted all the darkness inside her was. Still, walking in on her dressed like that, doing all this...nothing could have prepared Ulv for it.

The silence was errie. Ulv was a loud woman, physically and metaphysically. So when both were silent, it was primally unnerving. For the woman herself, she exhaled through her nose and closed her eyes. All this, reminded her of everything that had been lost. Rakki, the woman for whom Ulv truly loved. The woman for whom Ulv learned that she can't love anyone. She was burning passion beyond sanity. The passion of the artist, the passion of the cook, the passion of the lover, the passion of the warrior, the passion of a murderer.

"Mmm. We do" Ulv spoke, gently. She was mentally off balance, as one could tell by the way her voice dripped with blood and her gait as she walked up to Algos was predatory, like a bear stalking it's prey. "It's soon. I have to admit now. No more tricks"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty Re: Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv]

Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 am

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Algos was a predator herself, so she knew the look of someone deprived and ready to react at a moment's notice. So, a part of her was tickled pink that perhaps Ulv desired her that badly at this moment. Hence, even despite the grim circumstances, a chuckle exhaled from the woman's lips as she placed a single finger on her lip; as if to use her influence to sit her back down before she lost herself too deeply in whatever thought-train the vizard was on.

"You look like me before I'm ready to slaughter the enemy into a fine paste. Settle down. There will be plenty of time for THAT until we discuss the important matters at hand."

A single tendril of crimson aura emerged from the spine of Algos to pat the head of Ulv before The Princess continued.

"For starters, what is going to happen to this city once you perish? Do you have any sort of contingency plan?"

It was a legitimate question. Even if Algos had mixed feeling for Calypso, she didn't want her sister to stay in this town if it were possessed by some other do-getter who was getting their hard-on by trying to push away demons. That could lead to a hard life for her kin and she knew she and her other mother were frequent in this area. Plus, it could endanger whatever was left of Pseu at that.

"Furthermore, what do you even desire for me to do once you pass and I'm left alone? I can't imagine myself taking that well, but I will manage as best as I can as I will not waste the investment you've placed in me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 11:10 am

As it was pointed out to her, she'd give a gentle smile and taking in a breath. Far more than air, it seemed like the broiling violence and bloodshed was sucked back into Ulv, leaving a warm and comforting homestead once again.
"Sorry. Just, remembering things I'd rather not remember. Having to acknowledge things that I don't want to acknowledge" Ulv would be very clearly on her way. The lack of flame she had in her heart, and the dimmed passion, only a billowing roar rather than a blinding sun.

"For the city, It was never my city to begin with. I helped the refugees after the city above the undercity - we used to be underground, here, which is why it's not ground level - was ripped off and blasted into a million pieces. People just started calling me the Mayor, and so I didn't exactly refuse the title. And nobody came from Japan to tell me to stop calling myself that, so I just carried on helping out.

Nobody in the city will try to kick anyone out. And there is a communal culture these days that will make it hard to kick one race out and leave the rest. Though, as for what will happen specifically? The question of what happens tomorrow has haunted people for thousands of years, and is honestly a question best left unanswered for the kind of mess it can make of a person trying to answer it"

She'd not start eating yet, that was for Algos to suggest. For now, she just decided to ponder about Algos.
"When I die, you are not alone. However badly you think your family feels, they still exist. They will never forgive you and they will never forget what has happened, but that doesn't not immediately end all chance with them. You just have to show them you want to be with them, show them what you can do so long as you are supported by them. Make every day a day you show them you are not defined by your Origin and what happened then will never happen again so long as you have people around you"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 3:08 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

At that moment where Ulv rejected her violent impulses, Algos decided to be sweet. She could tell her partner was getting lost in something, and while she wasn't sure what, the woman felt in her nature to act. Therefore, The Princess opened her arms and smothered Ulv against herself as her milky skin melted into the vizard's firm, strong body. Of course, she wasn't the same height, but it didn't matter as being close was what was important in times like this.

"It's ok. If you want to tell them to me, I'm here to listen."

Her tendrils twitched for a moment, before settled down and her blood eyes focused upon Ulv to observe her words. If nothing else, if the community wills it, then Calypso and that mother of hers shouldn't have much to worry about it. Still, Algos would obviously keep tabs on it and have her own free agents observe this city. With all the money Shadow Fall lorded over, it was rather easy to pay others to keep tabs on things from a distance should anything ever get too crazy in the living realm.

"I see. I don't particularly care one way or the other about this city or house, but I was curious to see if there was any plan."

And that was the truth she felt. The home was wherever her black heart felt it was. This world was far too weak, feeble, and flimsy for anything to truly be a base of safety. So they were constantly on the move seeking constant refuge like tribes of the past did. It's simply the nature of living in a world of supernatural monsters that love to destroy.

"I will try as I don't want to let your love go to waste. I can't make any promises, but it feels pretty bleak if I'm being truthful. I feel like we will go to war against each other sooner or later and I'm willing to fight them if I must. I don't want that, but it's complicated..."

So, she'd sigh and remember another memory of their valentine's date.

"...though, as you said to me in the past, perhaps I don't need a violent solution to resolve that problem, right? That should be my last resort if nothing else."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 3:25 pm

"Ha, that'll be a first. And admittedly the crux of the issue" she'd tell her, shaking her head softly at the whole thing. "I cling to things to hard. I refuse things to violently. Because I don't want to take the first step that will lead me on the path of damnation. So I don't go to visit people as much as I should, I don't make the first move or take the first step just in case I impose a will that was not wished for. And as such people seem to take me as uncaring, and just leave after I have helped them. Not once to come and talk to me about issues they have with me. As friends should. I trust people to be my friend. And at the end of my life, I see it is trust misplaced. What twist of fate is it that the woman the world decrees a Monster is the one to come and talk to me, about me?"

She'd exhale, a burning fervor keeping Ulv grand and hopeful even now, just so Algos didn't have to suffer the despair that she would otherwise be feeling on such a topic.
"All you can do in the world is try. Ask them to be around you. Extend your hand to those, and see how they react to it. If they refuse you, then simply show them you have changed and that there is no reason to be opposed anymore. And if they still refuse you, then you can live your life full in the knowledge that you have put in everything you are, and they do not want it.

If it comes to war, it comes to war. Fight if you must, but ensure you fight with the knowledge there is no other recourse"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 am

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Did that seem familiar in a way? Perhaps it was the thing that brought them together: violence. Desire, abandonment, greed, will; so many different forms of longing forged themselves in the depths of Algos's body that she dared to consume the whole world at a time just to cling to her cravings of feeling whole in that empty void of a self.

In this moment of reflection, the demoness knew she was always imposing herself on the existence of the world. And because of that introspection, a thought came into her mind: maybe that is why she doesn't mind being a simple, docile partner for her mate. If she wants to be the one imposing upon everything? There are others for that, but at times all the devil really wanted was to take her horns, boots, and fall in the arms of another with a will as grand as her and let go of this painful, exhausting miserable reality at times.

Regardless of what the truth was, her mate needed her attention.

"Then forget them. You have me. Lay all that violence into me as we are both violent creatures that force ourselves on the world too much. Yeah, if nothing else, Ulv, you don't have to worry about over imposing yourself on me. That is why I'm here for you."

And at that moment, the demoness smiled as smile fangs came to her teeth; using them to give her a warm, wet kiss as she wrapped her arms around the woman's waist as the woman's tendrils waved happily.

"In the meantime, I'll do what I can to mend the situation at home then when this all comes to a close."

There was a pause before the woman had another question come to mind.

"Are you certain there is nothing else you want to be done once you die? We might not get another chance for this, you know..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 8:16 am

Ulv considered for a moment giving Algos a flash of what was behind Ulv's eyes. Algos was a strong woman, she wouldn't split in half seeing it, though there was still a radical gulf between them. Eventually however, she decided not to, didn't want to hurt her love like that. She'd already driven away one love with who she was, she wouldn't risk Algos' recovery with a second.

So instead she just kissed the lovely maid and gave a happy smile.
"If I could forget about them, we'd not be in this situation. As for other things...it's your life, Algos. Live it, and show the woman coming after me as much love as you have shown me. She will not return it quite as passionately as myself, she will be far more normal and far more emotionally connected. For good and for ill"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 1:07 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

There was something that Ulv was hiding, but Algos had her own secrets as well. So she wasn't particularly too bothered as some things are probably better left unspoken. Ignorance is bliss after all, right? Regardless, she'd give into her arms and enjoy the embrace for the moment as she focused on savoring the moments while they lasted. The finite nature of their time on this planet was something which the demoness found great value in and made these moments all the richer as if it were fine gold.

Though -- she still had her own humor even in a bad circumstance like this. So, Algos giggled and had a coy smirk appear across her pretty little lips.

"Woman? What if a man manages to sweep me off my feet? I lean toward women, but I never said anything about being exclusively a lesbian~"

Which, in it of itself was true. There were some male specimens that caught her attention from time to time, but the ones who often steal her hearts just happen to be women more often than not. So The Princess wanted to make that clear as she proudly wriggled her nose.

"But I will live even after you perish. It will hurt, but what the hell else has my life been, eh?"

There was then a pause before the woman thought of something. Rather, the demoness was thinking of a certain vizard. There was another frequent flyer that came to this house many times and ceased the demon from coming due to her presence causing unwanted friction given the fact that each of their organization opposed one another.

"Tell me, though, what's the deal with the red-haired woman that is always lingering around here and my sister? I think her name is...Elyss? What do you plan to do with her when you are dead?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 9:15 am

"I've to absolute a presence for it to be a man. Maybe the reincarnation after this coming one, when the influence of Ulv is all gone from the soul. But this time, it will be a woman indisputably" Ulv explained, keeping the food warm with her radiating heat as Algos went on to talk about Elyss of all people. Hanging around Calypso, huh? That was interesting.

"So, when Mirja did a dumb, her soul fractured. And then she died before it could repair itself, and the shattered remnants exploded into the world. Most were drawn to me, but one shard was drawn to a woman just similar enough to confuse everything. That, was Elyss. There is a small shard of Mirja's soul in her own, and so I adopted her as my daughter to teach her to control all that rage and hatred for everything - herself included - that comes with being Mirja.

Didn't work. I came on too strong, she didn't listen to my advice as a result, a third party encouraged her to go get a Zanpaktou long before she was ready, and it made her life hell for a while. She's slowly getting her life back together, and I've given her this house when I pass, but I would like you two to get along if at all possible"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum