Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty Re: A Null Feeling

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:49 pm
Right before being hit by the huge ass arrow Ark released 20 needles to counter and explode the other normal arrows. Then he was hit by the huge as arrow as it riped a hole in arks gigai it hurting like hell. Ark was ejected from his gigai having sustained massive damage and he fell to the ground.
Ark knew he was bested and didnt want to die again. "Fine you win!" he shouted. "I know when i cant beat someone as powerfull as you and i respect that just let me go back to my job and ill even buy stuff from you ill even send you people that come looking for stuff that you sell you are a worthy oponent and lets keep it that way." Ark only hoped his surrender would make Nikilo stop kicking him around before he murdered him. So Ark just started limping on over to his store and went into it. He then went into the basement and went into the garganta he had at the store.
He was now deep inside huecomundo underground in a cavern he made made for just such an ocassion as he lowerd his reiatsu precence to almost nothing waiting until his energy came back and he also thought that this was possibly the last chance he had to live he had put up a letter to his old friend Zen in the door of the store to let him know that if he did die to erect a grave site with his gigai in the garden behind the shop and that he passed all ownership rights of the store to Zen. Ark waited for his demise if he was ever found.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm
It didn't take long to be found. Nikilo had felt the presence of the Garganta and wasted no time. De-activating his armor, He pulled a Black potion from his pocket, the glass vial tinkling against his dangling cross after he de-activated his bow. Lowering his floating form to the ground, he smashed the vial against the wall of the shop. Instantly, a black portal began forming, a mishmash of intangible puzzlepieces moving around like a rubix cube. Finally, the white and black Garganta was formed. Zooming through on his Monolith, it closed quite quickly, only being open for 12 seconds.

Finding Ark wasn't difficult. His Seele Shneider's were full of his Reiatsu, and it was easy to track. Finding the cavern, he blew a hole through the ceiling instead of using the door with a Black Heart. Floating down with his arms outstretched, he looked like a satanic jesus with the moon shining behind him.

"Time to die, You idiot." He roared, before holding out his hand. The quincy cross that was wrapped around his wrist flared to life, before becoming his full sized Quincy Bow. Absorbing as much energy as he could from Heuco Mundo, he formed an arrow even more powerful than the one he used against Ark earlier. This arrow was primed to explode. Taking perfect aim, he released his bleeding fingers, and the arrow was released.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

[ Z i n Y u u d e s h i ]
かんしゃく持ち

A Null Feeling - Page 2 Image358

==========================

[Scroll down and play the song for Zin's post. Thank you.]

[Earlier]

Zin had been having yet another mind-numbingly boring day around Downtown Karakura City. All he did for most of the day was walk around the city, smoke and flirt with women. After living for so long, those things kind of got boring. So he decided that he would pay a little visit to his "investment" at Webs Welcome Gifts. However, before he arrived at the shop, he sensed the disturbance going on and was careful to hide his presence. He wasn't quite sure who the hell it was or what was going on, but he knew it could be danger. So he watched Ark surrender and flee from the scene. He thought that would have been the end of it, but once he saw Nikolo go into the store he knew he would detect the garganta below the building.

So he had to act fast.

Zin quickly formulated one of his "reckless" plans to jump into the action without assessing anything or trying to figure out if there was more to the story. He simply created his own garganta, located the area in Hueco Mundo where Ark would be at and jumped straight in with his Zanpukto drawn.

He had to protect his little "investment" from whoever the fuck this guy was.

[Now]

"CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, FOX!" With that opening statement echoed across Hueco Mundo, a glowing red garganta opened up right in front of Ark. Out of nowhere, a cero sealed inside a vortex of white and red flames came dashing out of of the portal and straight for Nikilo's arrow. Hopefully Zin's attack would overpower the arrow and they would either cancel each other out or his attack would take damage from Nikoli's arrow, but keep advancing towards Nikilo. Once that was taking care of, Zin quickly used soindo to appear out of the gartanta and directly in front of his "investment".

"Y'know Ark, I don't know what kind of crazy bullshit ya' get your ass into, but I know I can't let my investment die on me. After all, I did sink some pretty nice yen into your shop." Said Zin as he snapped his fingers and had a pretty big cage of fire surround Ark. "So here is the deal: You get your behind out of here, when you get back to Earth you pay me 500,000 Yen and I'll handle the rest. Now get going!" And with that said, Zin snapped his fingers and had a gartanta leading to Earth open up in the cage and motioned for Ark to enter.

After that was taken care of, Zin formed his Zanpukto and pointed up towards Nikilo. "Alright dude, I don't know who the heck you are nor do I give a flying fuck, I just know nobody is going to hurt my investment while I'm around. So I'm gonna give you two choices. Option A: You can leave this place without harm, I'll forget about it and we can move on from this. Hell, I can even help you get down to whatever problem you have with Ark." Zin then sighed and soindo's higher up in the air towards Nikilo as a sphere of fire started to form in Zin's right palm. "Or, we can do Option B. That Option will be us having a bloody fight all over this dessert, me killing you an d leaving your rotten corpse to be eaten by hollow's or forgotten by this ageless place."

"So, are you gonna be a tough guy or are we gonna settle this like gentlemen?"

[ E n d P o s t ]

==========================================

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Artist: Blazeblue OST
Song: Gale (Shishigami Bang's theme)

A Null Feeling - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 am
Ark was abosolutely flabergasted at what just had happened he thought he was going to die at that moment but instead that guy that had given him all that money had just come to protect him. Eventhough he was considered an investment it didnt bother him as he then got up and said "I owe you that and much more Zin. Now beat this guy into oblivion." then Ark staggered as fast as he could into the garganta and exited at his store. He then walked over to a box of new experimental items "He will love these". He then threw the box at the garganta and it then fell into Zins hands. it had a note on it read. "Fire ring and Amplyfing bangle for sound use them well."
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 am
Nikilo Flamme

Nikilo was pissed. His blast and Zin's had clashed. A large explosion had occurred, but ultimately, they cancelled each other out. The Null felt blessed he had so much extra reiatsu. Sighing, he de-activated his weapon and nodded at Zin. "Very well." Floating closer to Zin, he held his hand's in front of him to show he meant no harm. He was a Null, however, and could easily form many weapons out of the oxygen and hydrogen in the air, but he wouldn't. It was a simple gesture.

"My name is Nikilo Flamme." Explaining his story about how the Vizard attacked him, he hoped Zin would understand. Finishing, he began explaining something else, as well. "I am much more powerful than Ark, but you are much more powerful than me. I was wondering if you could train me. I need to become stronger. There are things I need to protect..." Little did Null know, there were others around with similar goals.

Ryuga Akuma

"I too require more strength." An Adjuchas level hollow had appeared in the cavern, his incredible speed allowing him to find the normal entrance and navigate through it, to find the beings. He had sensed the large explosions from nearly six miles away. They were quite powerful. "My name is Ryuga Akuma. I have been attempting to become a vasto lorde for quite some time, but no matter how many hollow's I eat...it just isn't enough." He explained, his triangle tipped tail swishing behind him. Looking over the two, he noticed nothing special about the Null. He had encountered a few of them in his lifetime.

But the other being... He smelled like a shinigami, but there was a definate Hollow smell about him. Sensing in farther, he found it. There was indeed a Hollow inside this man, and he definitely wasn't an arrancar. "What are you, and how can I become strong like that?!" He asked, becoming excited at the prospect of gaining strength like that. Maybe then he could raise a family. Maybe then he could protect them.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Null Feeling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:20 am

かんしゃく持ち

"Heh, I don't think I will be needing that anymore, Ark." Commented Zin as he glanced back behind him to notice a small box falling out of the garganta. 'Whatever it is, I'll get it in a minute.' Thought Zin to himself as he held out his right hand towards the direction of the box, before shooting off a small fireball from the palm of his hand that shape shifted into an even bigger box that caught the supplies Ark sent and sealed it inside of the flames. 'There. It'll be safe in there. Now I can see what this guy has to say' Zin then gave Nikilo his undivided attention.

"Alright, your name is Nikilo Flamme? Hm...." Zin then took a moment to pause as he thought about why this name sounded so familar to him. Surely he must have heard this man's name somewhere. And then...it hit him! He knew OF this man. "Wait a second, aren't you that guy who sales Null items, potions and other shit at the outskirts of Karakura? I don't know what the fuck your shop's name is, but I'm pretty sure I heard someone mouth off about it." He then began to ponder why Ark would even bother fighting with this dude.

....It's a business rivalry.....

Zin then put his palm on his forehead and sighed out of irritation. "So this whole shit started all over because you had another business operation going on? Jesus, Ark is more stupid then I thought. If he thinks he can keep all of his customers at one place, then he is a fool. The best thing you can do in this situation is try to sweeten the deals in your shop and hope that your loyal customers will come to you more often then the other guy. Aye-ya'...." Zin then shook his head and took a very irritated glance back at the spot where the garganta had been.

Then he heard Nikilo go on about training and that's when Zin's frown turned upside down. He was pleased to hear that this guy was interested in becoming his apprentice. Sure, he's had many who have trained under him in the pat 200 years, but with each new recruit he gets his ego gets a bit higher. So this was a good thing for him.

"Alright, so you wanna get stronger? I'LL TRAIN YA! But it's gonna cost ya'...." Said Zin with an even bigger smirk on his face. "I'll work out the price range depending on how much yen ya' got, but it can be well arranged. After all, I'm Co-Leader of the vizard corps. I have plenty of ways to help you train. He-he-he-he." Spoke Zin with a small snicker at the end. He always loved getting more money.

However, after he had sealed the deal with Nikilo Flamme, another being came out of the shadow's and requested his help. He listened to the hollow's plead's as he had a questionable expression on his face. Yeah, Zin has trained Vizards, Shinigami and humans before, but he has never trained a hollow apart from the one that already lives inside him and other vizards. Heh, maybe this could be a challenge for him.

"You wanna know what I am? I'm fucking Zin Yuudeshi, a Vizard! And I'll help you out as well as long you can pay me a decent price or give me something in-return!" Said Zin as he turned around to face the new hollow that had appeared with a grin.

"You won't regret it!"

[ E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Samurai Champloo
Song: Vagrancy

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am
.:Nikilo Flamme:.

Nikilo smirked. "Yes, I own that shop on the outskirts of Karakura... The fight started because Ark had given me items to sell there. In return, I gave him a few items as well. I thought everything was going smoothly until the items he gave me were a trap. If I wasn't so well-prepared, I probably would have died." He explained quickly, before smiling again. "Alright Zin, I can pay you. I could also do something to enhance your power tremendously." He didn't explain what, of course, but there was no need. Nikilo Flamme was one of the most powerful Alchemyst's in the world. There was no doubt he could do SOMETHING to augment Zin's power.

"Zin...I feel so... limited by this form. I need a new set of.. something, in order to accomodate for my weaknesses." He explained, floating gently on the black monolith with the light of the white moon shining on his face.

<^>Ryuga Akuma<^>

Ryuga listened to the conversation with great interest, his ears twitching at the prospect of power. "Excellent..." He breathed, before walking over to where Nikilo was floating. "I agree. This body is so limited compared to what others of my power can do." He said, his american accent nowhere near as powerful as Nikilo's german one, but still noticeable. "I don't have much for money, but if you train me, I could teach you a Cero that I created myself. It is quite powerful, and more devestating then it lets on." He offered, his eyes filling with a pleading look. He really wanted to become stronger. After all, f he didn't become stronger, then he would never be a good prospect in terms of Husbandry and Fatherhood. Who wanted to have children with a weak father that couldn't protect himself, let alone the family?

As the quarts crunched under his feet, He stared intensely at Zin. "I will do whatever it takes to become stronger." His motivation and determination rivaled that of just about anyone. Lifting his left leg and then smashing it on the ground, he repeated his statement. "I will do WHATEVER it takes to become stronger." Swishing his tail behind him, he was ready for anything.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am
Ark was compelled to give them the money before they came back through to kill him if they did that. So in a box he put 1 million yen and sent it with a note that said "Half for Zin and half for Niki, have fun you two and play nice."

With that he threw it through the garganta as it landed between the other two men. Ark then went upsatirs and continued doing buisness with people.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 pm

かんしゃく持ち

After Zin had more of Nikilo's story, all he could do is shake his head even more in shame for Ark. "Why in the sam hell would he pull a dick move like that? Doesn't he have any screws that AREN'T lose in his head? Geez, I think this guy might be hopeless. What a punk." Said Zin to Nikilo as he took a deep sigh at Ark's stupidity. I mean really, how idiotic could this guy be?

Alas, when Zin heard the next thing Nikilo had to say he couldn't help but have his ears perk up. (Figuratively speaking) "Really? You can make me AND my powers even stronger then before? Well, Nikilo, you've ready flared my interest in you. Now I can say for certain I will be doing my best to train you." Said Zin as he turned around from The Rouge hollow to give Nikilo some face-to-face interaction. "Though, I'm gonna request that you do your transaction first. Or something along those lines."

And that's also when he heard the lone hollow say he could teach him a deadly cero. "As for you, I'll have to ask that you show off that cero of yours right now. I wanna see what it can really do. You can shoot it off in another direction or I can create a fire clone for you to destroy. Your choice. I just wanna make sure you're not lying to me, alright?" Spoke Zin to Ryuga as he turned his head towards his direction.

"And I fucking like that attitude of yours dude! Keep it up!" Added Zin with a huge grin on his face that showed his teeth. He loved it when people were fueled to get stronger like this guy. Zin really detested dealing with negative people.

Hopefully, though, this will all work out.

[ E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Samurai Champloo
Song: Vagrancy

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 pm
.:Nikilo Flamme:.

A smirk touched the lips of Nikilo Flamme as he began taking in energy from the surrounding area. Hueco Mundo was quite the energy source, and for someone as skilled as this as Nikilo Flamme, and he was using it to his full potential. Sliding over on the monolith towards Zin, he grinned. "That's no problem. I can upgrade your skin strength level by coating you in a thin layer of titanium. I can do a lot of things, just take your pick. I can even enchant things to become encased in electricity with but a word. My true calling, however, lies in creating weapons at my shop and those items." He explained, a cocky grin on his face as his german accent got a bit loose, slurring his words slightly in his excitement.

"And how much do you want?" He asked as an after thought. The light from the white moon rippled across his pale white skin and shone into his black, shaggy hair. Flipping his bangs out of his eye with a shake of his head, the cold blue eyes that made up the centerpiece of his maturing face were shining brightly.

<^>Ryuga Akuma<^>

Grinning, Ryuga nodded his head. "Fire clones, you say? That's interesting. I can do this." He said, before breathing a ball of fire from his mouth, the flames licking at the white fangs in his hollow mask before flying off into the night sky. "I now have full control over fire." He explained, as flames began pouring from his body and moving around in intricate patterns before dying out. His normally harsh, red eyes glowed an orange akin to fire. He was very excited to gain power. Turning to the sky, he charged a large, purple cero in his mouth. Firing it, it changed as it left his face and morphed into a Wolf's head. The teeth gnashed viciously, before clamping onto a stalactite in the cave. This Cero actually bit into things, providing a devestating injury. It wasn't enough for Ryuga, though. Ryuga wanted power. Power like Zin's or Nikilo's. "Nikilo...if I had your power, I could find a mate that would want me for sure. Power is attractive in this day and age."

"That it is... if I had your powers, whom knows what I could accomplish to protect my loved ones." Nikilo replied, before both got an idea at the same time. "Nikilo...what if we found a way to share our power?" Turning to Zin with a determined flare in his now-normal eyes, he asked in a hurried breath "Is it possible?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum