Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Null Feeling - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Null Feeling - Page 3 Empty Re: A Null Feeling

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

. e n t e r .

C o -L e a d e r o f T h e V i z a r d C o r p s

A Null Feeling - Page 3 Image1023

V e t e r a n V i z a r d

[Scroll Down to the bottom and play the video with this post. Thank you]

"Interesting, interesting indeed my good friend. It sounds like we all have a plan now. Alright, I want to get my upgrades first before I help you like I said before." Said Zin with yet another smirk on his face. He was truly pleased with this deal he had struck with the two of them. "As for how much I want. Hmmmmm, how much do you have? I want at least 100k as a starting fee. You can worry about the rest of the money later since you are gonna help me with my body enhancements." Zin then flicked his long, straight and luscious black hair and smiled yet again as he loved acquiring money.

After that, Zin turned back around to witness The Hollow's special cero as he watched with amusement on his face. "Not bad, Hollow dude." Spoke Zin as he rubbed his chin at the destruction The Hollow's special cero blast had created. Maybe he could make his variant of that blast, combined with his sound and fire attacks to create a truly ferocious combo attack.

Zin then looked curiously back at Ryuga and Nikilo after he heard them talking over about combining their powers. 'They want to....fuse? Eh....' Thought Zin to himself as he had never heard of a Null and a hollow fusing together to form a new being. If he was gonna help him, it would be the first ever Null and Hollow fusion.

Interesting....

"Where there is a will, there is a way. With my resources I'm pretty damn sure I can figure out a way to help you guys combine your powers. Though, I must warn ya' guys, you might wanna be EXTRA sure that you two want to share a body. It's been a bloody hell sharing mine with this damned hollow's over the centuries. This is gonna be a full commitment on your part." Spoke Zin to the two of them as he turned his back to them once again as he opened up a garganta leading to the outskirts of Karakura Central.

A Null Feeling - Page 3 Image1031

"So, make sure you are ready. Heh, or you two are gonna have an awful life together."

e n d .

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Artist: Darker than Black 2 - Ryuusei no Gemini OST
Song: Soul Fusion

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Null Feeling - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 pm
Thread locked.

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Null Feeling - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 pm

A Null Feeling - Page 3 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Null Feeling - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Null Feeling - Page 3 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum