Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra]

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:21 pm
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

Travel. She wanted to clear her head, but .....there were things that had to happen first. A conversation at least. So when she'd called and messaged Ira, she'd decided that she was going to handle this...first. And ....Karakura. It was.....it sure was something to be back here. Naturally, she'd let her parents know she would be coming to hang out at the city again. Her Mother was ecstatic, her dad had been....guarded. At least at first.

But she couldn't think about all of that right now. Even with the emotional rollercoaster that had been her reuniting with her parents. She still had something she needed to take care of as well.

They had chosen a spot to meet up. He'd suggested that they meet up at a Tea place or soemthing, but she had decided that wasn't the play. She'd asked him to meet her at the park. Less.....public. She still didn't know .....everything about herself. But if there was one thing she'd discovered was that she was a bit of a crybaby at times. She didn't want to go causing a scene in the middle of a cafe.

So she waited. At Karakura park, near one of the main areas, watching as couples, families, and all kinds of groups of people just....had a good day. She had picked a remote section of the park, close to the treeline. A place where they would be ....sortof in a nice place. But not really directly in the public eye. Incase things got....complicated. She didn't want that kind of pressure on either of them.

And so ....sitting with her picnic basket, she just....waited for him to show up.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty Re: Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra]

Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:50 am
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira hadn't expected a message from Ehefra quite so soon. Maybe he should've, after everything that happened, but part of him had half just assumed that he'd end up getting radio silence for a little while. Not like he'd have blamed her for that at all, either. The whole situation sure had been...well, awkward the last time they'd talked.

But she just invited him right on out, for a picnic no less. He hadn't been on one of those in who knew how long, but he liked the idea a lot. He'd almost worn his usual attire, the gi and training-wear that defined most of his day, but it didn't feel right at all. So he showed up in something a little more familiar, a red shirt and jean shorts. Casual, comfy, familiar. Sure, it was cold this time of year, but the scarf mostly handled all that.

"Hey there, missy."

He gave her a wave and a smile as he greeted Ehefra at their secluded little corner. It was almost hard for Ira to imagine calling her anything differently from that little nickname he'd given her. Was it weird now? Nah, he didn't think so.

END POST | JORTS ARE BACK FOR NOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:57 am

Ehefra was mostly chilling out when she noticed Ira making her way over. And she felt a happy little flutter in her chest when she saw her......him, making their way over. She smiled, patting the spot beside her, pausing a bit as he called her missy. Oh. She paused, but decided not to let it bother her.

"Heya! Lookit you, all dressed up for the outdoors!" She chuckled. She herself was in a more sporty outfit. Tight black spats with a short skirt as well as a sports bra paired with a light jacket. A slight variation of her usual outfit. If it's not broken don't fix it right? "SO! I got some....sandwiches. Also some gatorade, caprisun...and...water bottles!" She chirped, lifting up a small bottle of purified water and smiling at Ira. A tinge of ...awkwardness in the air. After all, she DID have something on her mind. But she couldn't just...ROLL right into that right? So she did her best to start up what she hoped was just causal conversation. Which was definitely weird. She USUALLY was very forward with how she conducted herself, so it was definitely weird for her to be making small talk.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:40 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Boy, she looked good. Maybe he shouldn't have thought that so fast, but what else could he think to himself the second it crossed his eyes? God damn it.

"Thanks, walking over here's a nice little workout already. I could use a drink."

In all actuality, Ira definitely would have rather had the caprisun than the water bottle, but the way she'd held it up and smiled like that had just been so cute that there'd never been any chance he could turn it down, so he accepted that he could just have juice later.

"Nice seeing you again, I know you're from up here so I guess I don't exactly need to show you around or anything. You picked a nice spot, this place is real pretty."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:54 am

Ehefra didn't notice any oggling in the slightest. Or well, if there was, it's not like thats something shes not used to from Ira. All the same, she put on a smile and chuckled a bit at his response. "Well I mean, we could always pretend I'm new here." She pointed out, glancing around for a moment and smiling a bit ....ah right. She supposed it was just like, instinct for her to come here. It was where her family always came.

"It's a nice spot. I.....kinda felt like we should be off to the side. You know? I kinda figured based on my track history it's best not to be like...too in the public incase I start wigging out." She noted with a sheepish...self-conscious smile, gently huggin her knees to her chest, fully concealing her mouth and peeking over her own knees to ....look over the rest of the area. Trailing off as she....well. transitioned a bit less than fluidly into the subject of that. Damn.... she had hoped to make this a more gradual shift.

"What about .....you? How have you been?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:25 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Heh, I guess we could."

Ira took his seat next to her, not so close as to be overly intimate, but certainly more than he would have if the two were just strangers, or even just friends. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't been thinking about what happened between them a lot. And thinking about what Yugiri had told him, too.

"I've been good. Been helping Yugiri out, the usual. Finally started looking in the mirror."

He said it as if it were just a part of everything else, but his actual tone made it clear exactly how difficult it had been for him, and how much it meant to him that he'd taken that step. Ira just wasn't the kind of guy to make a big deal of his own personal matters, even when they were as major as that.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:27 am

Ehefra chuckled, pleased to hear the humor in his voice, and seeing him settling so close to her. Though she did pause when he .....went on to talk about looking in the Mirror. A pause.....having never really thought about that. Oh that ...that was sad. She closed her eyes.... a soft and forlorn smile showing as she .... felt a warmth about her. Pleased that he was....moving forward. Was ......it because of her? Or was it just time and seeing.....his body growing up? "I see....." She murmured quietly, struggling .....for a few seconds, before she brightened a little. "I'm happy o hear that." She had almost brought up.....her own family stuff. That she'd visited her dad and her mom. But ...that felt..... It was nothing like his situation. And she realized that she was bringing it up only really to try and empathize with him. And that felt....wrong?

And then there was....the complicated stuff. "I'm sorry I put you in that position. Back in the City of Lights. I...I only remember the morning after. But I wasn't ......even .....I shoved out all of the stuff I knew about you. All I cared about was..... what I wanted....with......without...." She couldn't help but chuckle softly, reaching up and gently covering her eyes with a hand, shaking her head as she did. "The biggest thing that coursed through my mind was.....my own sexuality." She laughed, chuckling loudly for a couple seconds before a sigh escaped her, shaking her head.

"I must seem like a child to you..... and I'm sorry that......I treated you the way I did." She murmured, opening her basket and taking out the ham sandwich that she'd brought for them, offering one to Ira before looking back out to the park.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:20 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira knew the conversation would have to move here eventually, and he'd been mentally preparing for it since he'd talked to Yugiri. There'd been a lot to think about, a lot to really buckle down and accept. But he knew she'd probably had to deal with just as much, and her words only reaffirmed that.

"I'm not mad at'cha. Besides, I'm a lot older, you'd think I'd at least have kept my composure a little better, you know? It wasn't really a situation where either of us knew what was goin' on."

He was willing to give her that, but that didn't mean he wanted to just shove her issues to the side, either. Taking the sandwich from her, he took a bite and watched the park, thinking of how best to put his thoughts.

"I guess if it's someone like me, you've got a right to have that on your mind. You figure things out?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:28 am

Ehefra smiled lightly at that, a ....warm feeling in her chest as Ira so ....easily accepted such situations. Maybe it was a part of his age? Was she like...into older guys? Ew, don't chase THAT thread. All the same, she nodded along as she listened to him talk, taking a moment to take a bite of her own sandwich, which also gave her a bit of time to think before she went and spoke. Ah....figuring that out.

"I......there were a lot of variables. For one, sure I'm attracted to you. I think we've both...ahem...had that abundantly made clear. But what is it that I'm attracted to? I'm still a bit fuzzy on that. I attempted to....eliminate possibilities. My conclusion is that I'm probably bisexual or ....some variation of 'whatever works' in there..." She cleared her throat... taking another bite so that she could, briefly, be spared the need to talk. Oh boy, was....there was just a lot going on. "Admittedly work hasn't really helped. I don't even know if my results could be considered accurate with.... everything going on." she sighed, her shoulders slumping, rubbing at her eyelids.

"Work has been...... stressful. And sobering at that...." She noted quietly, looking down. Feeling......worse. She glanced at Ira...trying to ....figure out how to say this. "Ira. What is it that you want from.....this....thing that seems to have developed between us?" she asked softly.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:59 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira could've said any number of supportive little things as she explained the situation, but honestly, it felt like he ought to just let those peaceful little silences stay like that. If she wanted to talk, she'd talk, and if he needed to speak he would.

"What do I want? Mm... Well, I'd be lying if I said I just wanted to brush it under the rug and move on. I meant what I said then, that I'm crazy about ya. I'd wanna see where it goes. Take you out to dinner, hold your hand, kiss you again."

Though he said it all casually, it couldn't be said that he said it carelessly. He'd spent a good bit of time thinking about what he wanted, what he was willing to do. And when he accepted that this was his body, his life, the reality of what he wanted was a lot more clear.

"I just like bein' around you. If you wanted to just be friends, I'd manage. But ya asked what I want, and what I want's you."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum