Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra]

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:12 am
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

Ehefra couldn't help but .....stare off to the side a little, choking a bit on her sandwich before fanning herself. She grabbed a caprisun, popped it, and promptly sucked down some of the juice to clear her throat, coughing a bit as a blush covered her face. "Okay..khhhkh...sandwhich down.." She croaked before she collected herself a bit and .....pinkened all the more. A bit reeled at such a ....forward assertion. "Whew, you really know how to get a girl's heart going." She noted with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of he rhead before she ......hesitated.

"I......don't know what ... Hm. I'm happy to hear that from you. I ....won't lie. And ....honestly it makes a lot of sense. it FEELS right. But......I can't ...JUST go off my feelings..." She paused, looking to the side, watching a volleyball game for just a fraction of a second as she....composed her thoughts.

"I can't go into specifics. But at work... something happened. A ....simple task..... turned out to be something.... a lot more difficult. The Vandenreich handles a lot of things around the world. Some simple, others not so simple. And..... something that seemed simple turned out to be very......not. Luckily we avoided the worst. But .....it ....made me realize that my job is ..... MUCH more dangerous than I'd like to admit..." She noted softly. "A lot has happened in the last 72 hours than I frankly never thought would. and if I had played things ..... slightly differently. You might have never seen me again." Obviously she ...had to be vague, which made things....feel so hard to express. But well, she had considered more direct oversight to the mission.

"And. ...ahaha..I'm....REALLY friggin young! I mean.... I...I'm like...in my 20s. But I don't....I ran away from home at like...fourTEEN. I don't...well, you've SEEN how I handle this kind of thing. And ...ahem, I've recently found that I kinda am a bit of a loose cannon when it comes to alcohol, as you found out personally. I also may or may not have been an emotional mess and wound up kissing one of my female coworkers in a manic bout of wreslting with my sexuality... but ....the long and short of it is: I....WANT....to see what....this thing we have can be. But I ....don't want to go into this .....with you thinking that ..I'm just some...normal....sweet girl next door that can ...HANDLE a romantic crusade of the hearts. For all I know, I could have an assignment tomorrow and just...NEVER come back, yaknow? You were a sailor I'm sure YOU had plenty of ...yaknow...port....wenches?.... that ...I just said something insensitive...I.....w-well you know what I mean!." Oh boy, this had gotten out of hand.

"I uhm.....you know what I'm...getting at....right?" She asked, realizing she had been talking for QUITE a while.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra]

Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:41 am
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira couldn't help himself but chuckle at Ehefra's response, if only because of how genuinely cute it was. He kept eating his sandwich as she spoke, thinking about what she was telling him the whole while.

She was right, of course. He knew she worked for the Vandenreich, that it definitely wasn't some cushy office job for a nice little company. They were pretty much a military outfit, and it wasn't like he'd never seen them in action. If Ehefra ended up somewhere like Jefferson...yeah, he knew what might happen, and he couldn't say he liked that idea.

"If you were just some plain ol' normal girl next store, I wouldn't think you were half as beautiful. But yeah, I get it. You're right, I sure was a sailor, and I was always out and back in. Could've just disappeared at sea any time, nobody would've known what happened. That's part of life. Even now I travel around, train. Somethin' might happen to me, too. But I'm not the kinda guy that'll avoid something just 'cause life might take it from me. I get what you mean. Maybe something'll happen. Could be anything."

Looking back to Ehefra, there was a plain sort of confidence in Ira's eyes, the sort that came simply from having seen a lot. He wasn't really the type to judge, and he'd certainly lived a tumultuous enough life to understand that people made terrible decisions in unfamiliar situations.

"So if that happens, I'd rather know I gave ya my best. And if it doesn't, then we're all good."

END POST | JORTS ARE BACK FOR NOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:25 am

Ehefra couldn't...... explain the joy in her. And the surprise budding inside...that Ira was.....jusst....so understanding. She'd been worried that he would....be too old for this sort of thing. But he just seemed so......able to handle it. He was SO much more mature than her. And she couldn't help but feel her face lighting up as she realized just HOW far ahead of her he was. He had expected like.... a debate. An argument possibly. Some....moment in which he ....siad he couldn't handle something like that. Or even try to convince her to get out of the vandenreich, that she was too young to throw her life away.

But he was just.....so beyond that. That when he finished....she felt her heart leaping in her chest. Amazed at the maturity that ....she had no idea if she'd ever have herself. He was so much better than her. A chuckle spilling out of her as she ......looked up. Staring at the blue sky above them, laughing as she ....felt all of her tension and worry spilling out of her. Vanishing into that sky as she felt that weight evaporate.

She sighed... the laughter finally dying out. She glanced back to Ira and ....nodded. "Wow....that.....that was a lot better than I thought this might go.." She noted softly, glancing over to Ira and offering something of ...a playful smile. "Ira......" She spoke softly, waiting for him to look her way... before she leaned over and gently broke the distance between them so that she could give him a kiss. Gentle....and happy. Her next words spilling out in a soft whisper.

"Is it bad that I kinda wanna head back to my place? Like......you are....SUPER hot right now."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:29 am
Only Fools Rush In [Ira/Ehefra] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Even with how the conversation had gone, Ira still hadn't quite been ready for that kiss. Of course, he didn't mind it one bit, and he laughed quietly to himself about it once it'd ended. But at her voice, that quiet whisper, he felt his body react in a way he definitely wasn't used to yet. Instinctively, he wanted to stop, but...no. He knew that wasn't what he wanted.

He wanted her. He really wanted her.

"Hey, you're lookin' mighty fine yourself... You lead the way, I'll follow right along."

If she wanted to head back to her place, then he was more than ready for it. For all the difficulty that had been around the discussion, all the awkward tension, it was just gone now. And man, in its place was a much better feeling. He liked this. He liked it a lot.

END POST | JORTS ARE BACK FOR NOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:45 am

Ehefra felt a giddy sort of happy when she saw the look in Ira's face. But without that ......worry from before. She didn't really know what Ira had gone out to do. And ...honestly....she probably wouldn't ask about it. Until they were much older.

Well, no, she probably would just bring it up next time she was drunk. But she still held onto the fantasy of actually leaving that conversation until the wounds weren't so fresh. But in the meantime? She grabbed Ira's hand and stood up, smiling nice and bright and promptly scooping him up. Sweeping him off into a sudden princess carry with that strength of hers and giving him a VERY pleased smile, leaning in nice and close. "I hope you don't got plans tomorrow." She managed to growl out, before suddenly they were gone, Ehefra streaking straight to her home in a single Hirenkyaku.

Leaving nothing behind but the forgotten picnic basket and some half-eaten sandwiches.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum