Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty Did I Ask? (V, Elyss)

Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:58 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Here again. Karakura City. Elyss knows why she’s here, but it still feels weird after so long. The memories of her shenanigans came back to her, fresh and just as annoying as before. Well, there’s no point ruminating over it while things need to be done. After her conversation with Murasaki, Elyss just needed some time to think about a few things. Besides, there’s someone she needs to tell about her promotion, someone she hasn’t visited in a while.

Though, while she’s here, one might as well try a bit of sightseeing. First, she should head towards some areas she remembers. That brought her over to that prison she had once tried to get Hannah out of. Even though she had wanted to ask Ulv to help discuss Hannah’s release, things had escalated to an unbelievable degree that probably should have had her thrown away into a cell. Then, Elyss found herself at that same hospital from before, the events that led to her needing medical attention coming to her which made her chuckle some. She misses V, actually. That bunny sure did get her somewhat. They had that fight, and, even though Elyss was way above the other woman in terms of power, the redhead appreciated how vigorous it was. Though, she also remembered how she lost herself a bit in that fight. It brought a little frown to her face, but she shouldn’t get hooked on that. She is trying to better herself.

Her stomach growled then, though, and that made her remember that one place she had gone with V. She could go for a steak before she headed to where she needed to go. Now, where is that place? With a bit of wandering and being lost, Elyss eventually found it, and that’s good. She became hungrier from even trying to find this place. She can’t wait to get inside, but would you look at that. There’s a stupid line. She should just leave and find someplace not booked.

エンドポスト~

CPK

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty Re: Did I Ask? (V, Elyss)

Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:05 pm
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) St8z0lb

V | JUST V

V was definitely having an absolute fucking morning. God fuck that Cresimir guy. What a bitch. She hated his guts more than pretty much anything else on the planet, and she had only ever met him the once. Bitch took her fucking sausage when all she wanted was a juicy bratwurst to bite into. Like who the fuck does that? V couldn't help but wonder that as she stalked to one of her favorite restaurants. Hopefully it wasn't that boo- and it was fucking booked. Long ass fuckin' line with like a thousand people or some shit and-

"Yo holy fuck, Elyss. Where have you been?"

V almost stumbled into Elyss, then realized she needed to be paying more attention, then realized just who it was she was looking at all in the span of maybe two seconds. She hadn't seen Elyss since she got her ass kicked by her then they went out for steak. Man she wished they could do that again. Except she wasn't in the mood to fight and this place was hella packed and there was no way in hell they were getting in.

Instead V walked right up to Elyss, got an arm around her shoulders with this big shit-eating grin on her face, and started dragging her somewhere else.

"Nah nah nah, you're coming with me now. We're gonna go get some fuckin' sick nasty burgers. And while we're on our way you can tell me where you've been, what you've been up to. Important shit? Bein' lazy? How's it been, huh?"

Even if it was sudden and invasive, that was just how V was. Elyss would probably have known that by now, but if she somehow didn't, well then here it was. She had been looking for V, and V had found her instead. Whether or not the redheaded Shinigami regretted that was up to her over the course of the next however long her and the musclebunny ended up hanging out.

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:24 pm
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

“Ah-”

Wha- What just happened? One second she’s trying to think of what else there is to eat in such a big city, and then, the next second, she’s kidnapped, picked off right where she stood. The only reason she didn’t throw V across the city was because she actually knew the woman. Though, that still didn’t fix the initial shock of being dragged which, by the way, is not good for the shoes the redhead has on. It was only fitting that Elyss started walking along like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She didn’t expect to run into V, but now that she has, she might as well roll with it for now. Besides, the idea of some sick nasty burgers is just too good to pass up.

“Oh. Hi, V. Where have I been? Uh…”

Well, should she relate her duty as a Shinigami to V? Should she say she’s now a Captain? Would V even believe that? Does V even know what a Shinigami is? Elyss didn’t mean to question the other woman’s intelligence, but V is very much the ignorant type for things that aren’t important to her life, and Shinigami probably don’t bother the woman that much. Then, there’s everything about her Zanpakuto and all the shit she’s done, like kill a guy, another Captain at that. V probably doesn’t know Elyss for being meek, but it’s hard for the redhead to not let her cheeks darken in color as she felt ashamed to actually share her adventures. With her head hanging some, she just threw a whatever answer at the bunny.

“Just… been traveling… That’s all.”

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:21 pm

V | JUST V

"Aw, come on! You can tell me, right? We're pals!"

V was definitely loud and in Elyss' ear, but she didn't really notice or care much. The redhead was probably used to it even after their one and only real encounter. The bunny was definitely very dense and while she only had a vague idea of what a Shinigami was, it was more like the idea of a soul cop than anything. Their bearing on the soul cycle, or even what that fucking was to begin with was completely lost on her. All she cared about was that they were cool dudes with magic swords that killed big monsters like badasses.

V let up on the dragging as Elyss walked, the rabbit definitely impatient for some food but more than willing to let the redhead go at her own pace. She didn't want to overwhelm her, after all, which was about the nicest thing she could possibly consider. V had an overbearing personality to some and even she knew that, so giving Elyss a little bit of room to breathe seemed like a good idea even to V.

"I bet you've done some cool shit while you've been away, huh? Are you one of those, uh, lieu... loo... tin-ants or whatever? Come on, they've gotta give you something. You kicked my ass last time so that means you're pretty strong. That's gotta count for something, right?"
The rabbit just kept pressing on with a big dumb grin on her face. Elyss showing up was one of the best things to happen to her in recent memory, even if it was just an old friend to catch up with. V didn't have a lot going on in her life. Or at least, not until last week. Still, she was gonna try and have as much fun with this as Elyss could put up with.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:09 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Nothing’s changed at least. V’s still V. Even after everything, after time has come and gone, it’s comforting to find someone who hasn’t gone through anything life altering. Elyss isn’t sure how she would have felt if this woman had lost some of her spunk because of whatever fate the world decided to force onto her. And to be honest, Elyss wasn’t sure how to handle the sudden admiration thrown her way. Like, V’s being really affront about the whole becoming a Captain or Lieutenant process, but Elyss couldn’t help but find that fact a bit endearing. It reminds her of how nonchalant she was about the concept of being a Captain or whatever. Now, she is one, and she feels weird about it all.

However, she couldn’t help but take advantage of the situation, reaching up with both her hands and clapping them against V’s cheeks. With just a bit of pressure, Elyss pinched down and began pulling on that dumb smile the other woman decided to wear, finding it all too much for comfort: the smiling, the comfortability, and the stupid compliments. Why, Elyss found it hard to fight off the small blush that threatened her cheeks, and she didn’t even try to keep the annoyance off her face. Elyss has always hated being complimented because it’s probably her biggest weakness and feeds her ego.

“Alright. Alright. I get it. If you must know, I’m a Captain now; Captain of the Seventh Division: Earth Affiliation. I’m in charge of making sure Earth doesn’t get messed up and all that which is why I’m here, kinda. And, to be honest, it wasn’t that hard to kick your ass.”

Now it’s her time to be a bit uppity, huffing after she spoke while cementing her superiority by giving the bunny a quick pat on the cheek after tormenting them. V won’t be able to argue either, since the woman did get her ass handed to her by the redhead. Elyss just felt like making it sound easier than what V might have liked. Why, what better way to rile someone like her than to make light of an event like that? That’s sure to give Elyss a bit of control over their reunion.

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm

V | JUST V

V couldn't help but whine as her cheeks were suddenly pinched and her face fucked with. She couldn't believe this was happening to her, what a fucking travesty. How could Elyss do this? V was furious. And by furious, she meant mildly embarrassed, and then upset at the fact she was getting embarrassed. Still it was nice to hear that Elyss was doing well. Captain had to have been a pretty high rank, right? The musclebunny was proud of her friend. It made her almost want to ask for a remat-

"Hey what the fuck do you mean I was easy to beat up??"

V sounded incredulous, like she couldn't believe what her huge bunny ears were hearing. Had it really been that easy? There was no way. Elyss was just exaggerating, surely.

"I put up a pretty decent fight, eat my ass." The bunny huffed as she rubbed one of her sore cheeks. Wow that hurt a lot more than she thought it would have. It'd probably heal up in the next few minutes though, just in time for their juicy mouthwatering burgers. But now that she was at least 2% calmer, she did realize something that the woman had said.

"Mmm, but being a Captain probably has a bunch of paperwork n' shitty office desk bullshit attached to it, huh? Maybe it's not that great."

Still, didn't you have to be strong to be a Captain? Like, really really strong? V had no basis for what that would look like, or what Elyss doing strong cool girl shit would look like. But surely she had to at least be some kind of cool, yeah? V would kick her fucking ass if she had some boring lame ass power like, fucking what, throwing some bullshit around and calling it a day?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Siegharty wrote:

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss didn't expect the tamed response. This isn't an area that's suitable for throwing a tantrum, but she had expected for V to show a bit more aggression, maybe threaten to beat her ass or something. Incredulous with how easygoing her companion is being, Elyss couldn't help but continue the conversation like nothing had even happened. Though, continuing it meant she'd have to explain her duties as a Captain, and to be honest, she's not even completely sure what her new life is going to be like. Duh, there's going to be more paperwork, but is it going to be anything outrageous? She already did a lot of paperwork before she became a Captain after all.

"Eh... I don't think it's going to be lame or anything. Besides, I'm down here because I became Captain. I can sort of come and go as I please now, with a nice excuse. Guess I also wouldn't have any good reasons to not visit you. Ya sounded like you were getting lonely or something."

She's picking again because she wants to see V actually react like a normal person. It's interesting how they're able to converse like this. Elyss can't help but see the contrast between when they're fighting or hanging out. It's like night or day, and no one around them would be able to guess that she's a Captain with violent tendencies or that V is some mongoloid bunny on steroids looking to start shit on a whim. Well, the bunny part about V is unavoidable, but that's not the important thing to take out of this.

"Paperwork is what it is, but I was never bothered by it. I'm not that crappy of a person that I'd let down my friends just because reading gets boring sometimes."

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:31 pm

V | JUST V

V didn't have it in her to be feisty in public right now. Her day had been mediocre at best and kinda shitty at worst. Elyss showing up was supposed to brighten it up, and so far it had, but the two had been walking for like maybe 5 minutes so far. That wasn't exactly enough to get her in the mood to throw a fit about getting called weak. And to be fair? She didn't really like doing that as much anymore anyways, on top of her somewhat soured mood. Being called lonely just made that mood a little more bitter though.

"Tch. So what if I am?"

V didn't like lying, and she was a bit too slow to come up with ways to dance around the point in a timely manner. So she was about as honest as she could be, and as aggressive about it as one would come to expect.

"I don't have a lot of friends. People don't really like getting told off or threatened by a woman, let alone one with bigger muscles than they'll ever have."

That was what V interpreted most reactions to her aggression, at least. Sure she could always lighten up or try to have a little more self control, but there was a bit of spiral she would go down every time she had that sort of thought. If she were to try and have self control, she would have to face her aggressive tendencies. If she were to try and change those aggressive tendencies, she'd have to think on why she was so aggressive to begin with. If she thought about why she was so aggressive to begin with, then she'd have to...

"I'm just glad to see you again, Elyss."

Her tone was a lot more somber, and after she spoke those words, the bunny would go uncharacteristically silent.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:05 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Eh? V is being weird, really weird. It’s hard for Elyss to look at the woman and envision the brute from before that was always up for a fight. Maybe V had changed more than Elyss had initially thought. She should have been there, huh? She should have tried to be there for V a bit more. Again, Elyss had found herself suffering from her own issues, mistake after mistake biting her in the ass over and over. She doesn’t have an answer for this situation, not one that came immediately at least. Her eyes had found themselves focused on the ground, her black irises blank.

Elyss could only guess why V didn’t have any friends. Though, it’s not like it’s a hard guessing game because the women are far too similar for Elyss to be ignorant to all the reasons why. Elyss, herself, had no friends when she was always ready for a fight, when her bravado was at its highest. It’s crazy to think how far she’s come since then, and it’s crazy to think that V couldn’t have something similar. It’s simple, really. The fact she had to think about it just pointed out how little Elyss ever considered the feelings of others, but she’s been working on being a better team player, but that leaves another thought for her to ponder. What kind of person does she want to be for V?

They’re friends, but Elyss hasn’t done a good job at being one of those. The redhead couldn’t help but turn her head some to spy up at the other woman who had gone quiet. Seeing her so solemn pulled at Elyss’ heart somewhat, her chest tightening. She doesn’t like V like this. That’s for sure. She wants the woman to go back to being loud about sick burgers and to drag her around against her will. Hell. Who is she to want anything from V though? Elyss left and didn’t look back for the longest, and now she’s here being a bit of an ass like they’re cool or something. Enough’s enough, yeah? Elyss’ mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out at first, words unheard simply remaining that. Why? Well, you know, actions speak louder than words, and they’re both women who are good at letting their bodies do the talking.

So, with that said, Elyss scooted over a bit, taking V’s arm and wrapping her own around it. Next, she smiled, a little sincere thing that was meant only to comfort the bigger woman.

“Sorry, V. I didn’t mean to just disappear like that, but, don’t worry. You and me, we’re going to be hanging out way more now, eat all the sick nasty burgers and juicy ass steaks. And- Oh! We’ll kick Hollow ass and all kinds of fun stuff, just you and me. Sounds wicked, right? Right it does, heh.”

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:53 pm

V | JUST V

V definitely wasn't feeling the best. No, actually, she was feeling pretty shitty. And even that felt like an understatement. The past however many days had felt just kind of not great. Cresimir, that mafia shit, that cat beating the shit out of her... To say that her past like, month, was pretty not great was the biggest understatement of the century. But Elyss was here, so what did she have to be sad about? A bit of guilt pained her heart as she remembered just what she was here to do, at which point she wondered why she was even feeling sad to begin with. Elyss said something about her not having many friends and then...

But then the redhead spoke up, and words of encouragement flowed into V like a tsunami. Wow, was this what it was like having someone try and reassure you? Just the act alone, the sheer sentiment made V's heart surge with entirely too many emotions. To Elyss though, all she would see was her bunny friend wide-eyed and staring at her in astonishment. Someone actually cared about her? What the fuck?

"I... Thanks, Elyss." The bunny muttered, doing her best not to get misty eyed when they were about to step into a restaurant. Speaking of which, they were right there. With a deep breath and a brief slap on the face, V woke herself up from this sad stupor and turned to Elyss with the same big dumb shit eating grin she always had.

"Look at me bringing the mood down for no reason like a loser. I knew I missed you for a reason, asshole." She laughed heartily. "Come on, the place doesn't look too packed. Shouldn't be too long before we get any food."

And sure enough all V had to mention was a table for two to their host and they were seated in minutes. The woman left them with two menus and a wave before stepping off to go help the next customer who walked in. V didn't even bother opening her menu, she already knew what she was gonna get.

"So how long are you gonna be around for? You gotta go back eventually, right?" V wondered as she propped her head up on one of her hands and casually looked around the restaurant. Not too loud, not too busy, not exactly empty either. Maybe a little over half full. All V could do was pray to god she could eat this fucking meat without a psychotic vampire man trying to ruin her food again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum