Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Did I Ask? (V, Elyss)

Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:47 am
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

“Well, it’s not bad to let yourself get emotional every now and then. That just means you trust the other person enough, so letting your guard down a bit isn’t too troubling.”

Elyss knows a thing or two about trying to keep up a strong front. She also knows a thing or two about people doing their best to make you vulnerable. Though, that’s just how things end up after a while because, for some reason, people have a problem with worming their ways into your circle, and then you’re unable to keep from telling them things, sensitive things. You find yourself blurting everything wrong with your life, and, in the end, you can only pray they leave you alone with your issues, but then they stay and try to help. Yeah. Elyss knows a bit about this kind of stuff. Call it first hand experience.

What’s important here, for the two of them, is that they’re just trying to find a nice spot to relax and have some good food. Thankfully, now isn’t the time for somber moments and a cry session. It’s time for some good burgers, and, knowing nothing about this place, Elyss is definitely just piggybacking off of V when it comes to ordering. The woman better not pick something gross or else, but as they wait, they can have a bit of a casual talk. The mood wasn’t ruined at all from earlier. In fact, Elyss feels a bit better intune with V after their little moment. It definitely affected the redhead’s answer.

“Hmm… Guess it depends on how long it takes to get my business done, but, if you want, I can stay down here for longer. I’d just have to make up a reason.”

Elyss seemed content to just stick around and hang out with the woman. Elyss doesn’t have many friends on Earth which makes sense. It wouldn’t hurt to do some more stuff with V for a little while longer until she definitely has to head back. She can dig this kind of stuff. The atmosphere is homely. It’s enough to make her stretch out a bit and slump in her seat, her body relaxed, and the weight of life finally sinking in in a way that has her never wanting to go back to work.

“Now say how much you missed me again,” She added, her lazy expression somewhat smug.

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:00 pm
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 St8z0lb

V | JUST V

V definitely didn't know how to feel getting all this positive reinforcement. She had never had parents or siblings or any family really. Being an orphan sure did suck ass. So when Elyss was telling her that feeling vulnerable was fine, V's brain was too genuinely scrambled to think of a response. So much so, that even when Elyss was talking about how she would be on Earth for a little while longer, the bunny still didn't know what to say.

"I... Yeah, that'd be cool." She finally mumbled while staring off into space. Now it just seemed like she was distracted, which to be fair, she was. Shaking her head, the bunny did her best to think of some kind of topic to come up with, but all she could really think about was how happy she was just to have someone to sit down and talk to. That sort of thing was rare for her nowadays. Often times she had to bug some stranger to get that, usually at a bar, sometimes at this very restaurant. But that-

"Huh?" V blinked, not sure if she heard the woman right. How much she missed her? "I mean, yeah I missed you, dumbass, but don't push your luck." Ah, there it was. V felt like she was slipping fully back into her normal persona now. From sad, to awkward, now back to the bad bunny bitch she was. The words practically flowed at this point. "What about me, huh? Didn't miss me at all? That why you didn't call or anything?" V poked back with a dumb grin on her face. She could do this for hours.

END POST | THE ENDLESS STRUGGLER
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:32 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Ah... Oh, come on. I was... I was kind of dealing with something, and to be honest, I'm still dealing with it."

Her expression soured some, her eyes losing a bit of glamour as her thoughts ruminated on the fact that once she returned to Soul Society, she's going to have to face Tenmarin. Then, she couldn't help but think about how this could be the last time she sees V, and that's not just negativity seeping into her head. It's real and wholly possible that she loses to her Zanpakuto and literally ceases to exist. She has to win the upcoming battle because she doesn't want to leave everyone behind like that. It's funny. For some reason, she wants to keep coming back to Earth, if only to spend time with V. The two women bounce off of each other so well, and it'd be a shame if they ended up left without each other. There's an eventual rematch and everything on the line.

"I've been pushing my luck for a while now, and if this is the last time we get to see each other, we should make it something to remember. How about we head out of here and just do something, anything, when we're done eating, yeah?"

She perked up a bit, fighting away the dreadful vibe that fell upon her. She owes V more than her this. She just helped the woman get over her own demons. Elyss would hate herself if she brought the mood back down, so she put on a small smile, something not too much but enough. For some reason, she even added some bravado to it to make it seem like she's the coolest shit in the restaurant. What do they need? Mmm... Mmm... Ah! Drinks! What else?

"Let's get wasted or something, yeah? Go out blasted out of our minds and see where the world takes us."

Now that put some color in her eyes. Alcohol is always good when it comes to getting the mood just right.

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Did I Ask? (V, Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:11 pm

V | JUST V

V's big dumb grin faltered slightly as Elyss seemed to stumble over her own words, not quite sure what her friend was talking about at first, but then Elyss spelled it out for her and immediately the bunny hopped up to her feet in retaliation.

"You can't just fucking leave me like that again!" She shouted loud enough to catch the attention of half the restaurant. "You' can't just...!" But the words wouldn't come out anymore, just pathetic choking in attempt to stem the flow of tears that were already stinging her eyes. Elyss had just got here again, it was the first time her and V had hung out in a long time, and now she was might die?

V looked a mixture of about to cry and about to rip Elyss to shreds.

"Yeah you bet your dumb redheaded bimbo ass that we're getting drinks after this. I'm gonna make sure you get so fucking wasted that you won't be able to go out and get yourself fucking killed. And if I have to take you out every night to keep that from happening? Whatever. Like I give a fuck about having to drag you to a bar every night."

V felt like she was being a little unreasonable, but at the same time Elyss was kind of a dickhead. This retard had a good day out with V when they first met, vanished immediately afterwards, comes back, gets her excited, upsets her, works her up again, and then talks about how she was going to fucking die.

V didn't know why she bothered at this point.

Sitting back down, wiping the tears out of her eyes, and taking a deep breath, V propped her head on her hand again and just looked out the window to the busy streets of Karakura while rapidly and impatiently tapping her foot on the hardwood floor. She was mortified of the idea of losing the only person she had ever really made a friend in, but the only way she really knew how to express that was through anger. And so that's what she was. Angry.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:24 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

V scared her, scared her so much that she could only jump violently in her seat and watch the other woman go off on a tangent. It was apparent in Elyss' eyes that the redhead had lost all her bravado from before, the very strength that allowed her to easily bring up her own death becoming the same fear that made a lump form in her throat. It's a scary thought for everyone involved, huh? Elyss knows that no one wants her to die, but it wasn't until now that Elyss actually felt herself get a bit insecure about everything she had steeled herself to do. For a second, she allowed herself to feel scared of dying, to hate the idea of leaving V behind, of leaving everyone behind. It wasn't until she felt her a thin line of blood roll down her wrist that she finally allowed herself to breath. Looking down, she couldn't help but take note of her nails breaking the skin of her palm.

She stared at her own blood, finding herself nothing but an idiot. What is she doing right now, talking about dying and never seeing someone again? How pathetic of a pal she is. V wouldn't understand the inevitability of what Elyss has to do, but why she her friend have to understand? Why is Elyss sitting here trying to make it out like they'll never see each other again? As if she thinks she'll lose? This is exactly what Tenmarin would bash her for. Even if they're fighting each other in the end, her Zanpakuto would never tell her that her defeatist talk is okay.

"...V... I-Well... Ya know what? I'm kind of stupid, like, really stupid. What the Hell am I talking about?"

With an annoyed grunt, Elyss looked up and gave her partner a little shrug, her head shaking. She couldn't help but look around at all the wandering eyes, and, for some reason, she couldn't help but smile about that fact. Two crazy women in a restaurant, huh? Someone could make a joke about this.

"Listen. Thanks. Ya know... I just have a habit of getting hooked up on the bad sometimes, but I shouldn't be thinking hard on redundant things. If anything, I should be focusing more on someone... Someone like you, actually. All the things we're going to be doing with one another: today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade. Though, maybe I might get bored of a certain crazy rabbit. Who knows? No way she can keep my interest for that long~"

Switching tunes to trying to mock V. Elyss couldn't help but shrug her shoulders with a bit more emphasis, a smug grin on her face.

END POST | Red
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:37 pm

V | JUST V

V was exceptionally stupid, but Elyss might as well have been dumber. "Just don't go being a mopey shithead or a mood-ruining downer. Got it?" Was all the rabbit really had to say in response to Elyss' apology. "And don't go fucking dying, dumbass. You've got better places to be than six feet under." Her tone was absolutely vitriolic, like venom dripped off of the sound her words traveled on. She was pissed, and Elyss was trying to find ways to make that even worse for herself.

"As if you could keep up with someone like me. You're the one over here thinking of dying. If you wanna spend the next however long with me, you're the one who's gonna have to start running to keep up." V snarled even as their waitress cautiously set down their food and slowly backed away.

She didn't even acknowledge the challenge of keeping Elyss interested, instead choosing to pick up her actually way too thick burger and take a huge bite out of it. The following chewing was fast, aggressive, and angry. It wasn't until she loudly gulped down her barely-chewed-enough-food that she spoke again.

"You really are dumb..." But V didn't yell that or even really say it normally. It was simply mumbled under her breath as she glared at Elyss. "I don't know if you're putting up a front or not, but you're still stupid. It's like the kids I used to help back at the orphanage. They'd always scrape their knees or twist their ankles or fall on their face and try so damn hard not to cry. Even when I got to them and started patching them up, they were still telling me all they were fine. But they weren't. And when I asked them about it, they said they just wanted to impress me, to look cool like me."

V scoffed and took another bite of her burger, chewed it for maybe a few seconds, then swallowed followed by an exasperated sigh.

"You're like another orphan I have to watch over to make sure they don't trip and kill themselves."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

An orphan, huh? Elyss is technically an orphan, isn't she? Thinking about it, she doesn't have a mom or dad right now. Even though they do exist, Elyss isn't their daughter anymore. Their daughter died. Who Elyss is now is but a ghost holding on to buried dreams. That's a very grim way of looking at it, but Elyss can't even imagine what her parents would say if they actually met her as she is now. Would they be happy? Sad? Mad? Ah, but it's best to not think about that stuff right now. One thing at a time. Elyss can deal with the existential dread of being reincarnated for eternity later. For now, she has other things to focus on, and V is one of them. Well, V should be the only thing the redhead's focus is on, considering that every other thought is no good for her.

"Don't sound so mad, V. Like I said, I get hooked up on stupid things sometimes. Honestly, I'm just making a boulder out of a pebble. I think that's how that saying goes. Look. Our sick nasty burgers are here."

Change the subject. Yeah. That's a good play, but it has a very slim chance of working. V's worked up, and Elyss knows that V is a wild thing. Elyss remembers their fight and how they both forsook sanity for a good time. That's surely the same case for when they're experiencing troubling times. Either way, Elyss is getting at her meal, knowing she'll never get her act together if they stay on this for too long. The quicker they move past her little episode, the better it is for the both of them. Besides, the burger's pretty good.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum