Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:56 am
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

"You're tellin' me."

Saisei's little jab at Yugiri was in good faith given their past, he wasn't fond of their first interaction if he was being honest with himself. He was a lot more immature and incapable of looking at others without thinking this or that, though. Naked women were still, after all, naked. The two just didn't mix at the time. Now, if the same thing happened today? Well, Saisei would still be far more flustered than he liked. It was his nature to be a bit prude at times, happens to the best of us.

"Wouldn't dream of it. You think a joke like that'd slide with Yugiri? I like having my head on my shoulders thank you very much. I might be young but I ain't dumb."

He nodded, taking a sip.

"How've you been feelin' about your time here in Enna? I don't wanna say it'll be my home base but until otherwise told, I gotta stick around. Sure I could take visits nearby but I'm not exactly lookin' for fun on my own. I've heard things about Rome but I'm not gonna just go by myself. I imagine you've been all over Europe at this point if I had to guess."

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"It's a nice little place, though it seems a little shady if ya ask me. I've been around enough dangerous spots to be able to tell when somewhere's got a bit of a bad air, and the way I see it there's probably a few people I oughta avoid getting in the way of. Ya get me?"

Ira didn't necessarily care about any presences like that, admittedly. He was well used to under the table dealings and the like, and he'd be lying if he said that he'd never taken a few offers now and again to carry some stuff from one port to the other without asking any questions. But he still noticed when people were giving him a sideways glance, and he knew the sort of air you got when an outsider wasn't welcome.

"Could be worse, I guess, but I think it's a little unsafe if I compared it to a lot of other spots."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:06 pm
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

"I getcha, yeah. Always gotta be mindful. Guess I wouldn't call myself mindful but I have a bit of a knack for gettin' in trouble most days. Glad to see others at least are right of mind to keep me in their thoughts."

Saisei chuckled to himself, it was nice to know that at the very least he garnered the concern of others from time to time. He wasn't what you'd call the safest guy around, definitely left himself open to more problems than others usually wanted to deal with. That was schtick though, keep yourself busy enough to find something to do, good or bad. The Vanetti made that a bit easier than he usually had it, nice change of pace to stay permanently busy.

"Yeah, you're not wrong."

Leaning back in his chair, Saisei crossed one leg over the other and rested his head against the back of his hands. Tapping away with his fingers, he looked Ira up and down while thinking of what to say next. As he thought before, conversation remained far more difficult with others than he hoped it to be. Gotta work with the servants to get that ironed out whenever he finds time. Finally, thoughts came to mind.

"Thinkin' maybe I'll get a permanent residence in Uruguay. A place to settle down if I ever find myself lacking in work. I'm sure if need be I could hit you up on the work front, feels like you've always got your hands busy with somethin'. The crew in general, really. Been weird catchin' up with folks for once, been gone too long."

A flick of his wrist left his neck cracked from right to left, crunchy little pops following each deliberate movement he made.

"If you ever feel like you need a spar or somethin' just lemme know. I haven't really had enough use for my hands lately in that regard and can't help but feel it'd be a nice change of pace. Wherever you end up, of course. Can't exactly expect to stick around here in Enna for long."

Saisei only offered the spar on the basis that he did actually want to spar. Never got the chance to see Ira in serious action nor did he ever partake in anything the man would consider serious. Would be nice little change compared to the constant running back and forth. He'd need to take time off, though. Travel wasn't as short as most hoped it to be.

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:26 pm
Tea In Little Italy [Ira x Saisei] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"It happens, sometimes people just split up for a few years. Not the end of the world, long as you're not calling it the end of the situation, you know what I mean?"

Ira thought about the offer of a spar, and while he knew that it would probably border on being a waste of time, he still felt like it was an offer he ought to take up. It wasn't like he'd get any better just by messing around eating snacks and doing odd jobs, after all, but at the same time he was fairly sure this would be a stomp.

Ah well.

"Well, all I've been usin' my hands for lately is work, so I wouldn't mind throwin' em for a little more involved a situation. Pretty sure you're gonna beat my ass, though."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum