Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda]

Fri May 20, 2022 4:43 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"If she understands the gravity of the threat we face, then there is no other outcome than for her to accept. It's the only way we will proceed to exist, I'm afraid."

There was no path forward for the divine. To think of other alternatives was null until that time came. So, to that end, The Asthavon nodded her head in agreement when it came to getting Ky'rin to accept this direst task.

"I appreciate the effort to do everything to protect the realm of demons, but I will do all that I can to sustain this universe of chaotic, unstable, and unwanted energy when this time comes for me to act."

The Demoness's eyes jumped to light as a tear opened behind Mana with a roll of her hand. One which let a peak of the essence of her Chasm's Domain. In it, even Mazda would notice the daunting force of an eternity of instabilities, destruction, madness, and all things chaotic. Any mortal being would find such a realm mortifying. Yet, despite that, it seemed as if this realm only continued to grow as it contained itself. None of this energy bled out into other worlds as It acted as a sponge to absorb all of the chaotic influence it could, even against the present threat which dared to shatter all dimensions.

"My Chasm Domain will be used as a medium to reduce unwanted casualties at the end of the day. Whatever remains of this world as it is, and whatever becomes of the new one, this prowess will eternally stabilize the old and new threats to come."

After The Queen spoke aloud, a cackle came from Mana as she enjoyed the rather manic jolt from this small tear in her dimension becoming unleashed around them. Still, even in her madness, she wasn't ahead of herself and swiftly shut it before continuing.

"Even when this new reality is created, new beings will continually seek their vengeance, power and disturbances will happen regardless of our wishes. So as a godling myself, even if I adore sights of chaos, I'll have to do my duties and assist in making sure there will be no concern of collapse no matter what you do. "

After speaking such lively words, The Demoness leaned on Mazda's right shoulder, looking up toward him with a loving smile as she continued to talk.

"So regardless of who or what you'll become after this, we'll have a long time ahead of ourselves. One day my form may alter from how I am now just as you are about to embark upon, but no matter what, beings such as ourselves are fundamental forces of this world, and I can only hope it will be a blissful eternity."

Deific Reflections [Mana/Mazda] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum