Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Empty Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:52 pm

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] UxsWAb0

Ignacio Vega

Ichigo had gone on ahead. Had he left them behind because they would be a hindrance to him? Or was it some twisted form of compassion that had wanted to avoid putting them at risk? Whichever was the answer, Ignacio had little choice but to respect his decision. That single-minded drive was not one to be swayed by petty squabbling, so it was better that they looked towards the next objective rather than lingering on the past.

There was another to their little group that likely thought differently. He counted her as a comrade, much like Tier, and yet he did not understand her motivations in any meaningful capacity. Perhaps that was what drove him to seek out Lilynette Gingerbuck, to take a measure of her character.

Admittedly, there was not an exact science to go about the process of tracking her down. He had an idea of how to reach her, and it involved loudly announcing his presence at a location he could best guess that she frequented. Which he did by simply releasing some of his energy and setting the nearby desert aflame. The heat was enough to draw the attention of anyone paying them any heed at all. It licked away at the extremities of his clothes, having as much effect on them as it did the man himself.

Then, as the fire died down, there was the waiting.

Fortunately, he was a patient man.

The Black Flame | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Empty Re: Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:20 pm
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] HEADA_Lilynette_06

Well. It seemed something had been settled.

She kept a close eye on the other members of the group as best she could. The wolf pack was never far from it's members, at least...that's how things were supposed to go. Not only that, but of all of them, Lilynette was the best when it came to tracking people down. She'd more than easily noticed the scuffle between Ichigo and Tier. Even more than that, she'd noticed Ichigo taking a trip toward one of the objectives they'd sniffed out. Fully aware that he'd gone in all on his own.

"Faggot thinks he's hot shit..." She sighed under her breath, closing her eyes and letting her shoulders slump. He really was just like a hollow. You get a taste of coming out on top and suddenly you go fucking mental. Some small part of her wondered if she would ever be as seemingly stupid as these idiots. A few of her wolves were looking for wherever Ichigo had taken Tier, and for the time being..... she sat on the edge of a cliff. Staring out to the ocean, well aware that somewhere on the other side, Ichigo was fighting.

Was there even a point in going to help him? Could anything help that idiot?

IT was around then that she noticed Ignacio trying to get her attention. She sighed.
Well....Helping Ichigo could wait, she supposed. A sour look crossed her features before she got up and used Descorrer, arriving a short distance away at the side of the Wolf that had picked up Ignacio's little beacon.

"Yea sure. You keep doing that. One of these days the forest is gonna open it's teeth and swallow you from below." She murmured, her mood clearly sour. She wasn't kidding either. There were a few herds of Gillian that liked to rove around. A lot of tough bitches wound up dead bitches when the sand gave out beneath them and they found themselvesd in a swarm of hundreds of Menos. And those packs ALWAYS had at least a dozen unique fuckers with powers made JUST for icing an overconfident arrancar.

All the same, she walked up to the blonde, and canted her head to the side. "If you were expecting another one of our group, sorry to say they're probably busy. And not the way I had hoped they would." She murmured.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] Empty Re: Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:20 am

Ignacio Vega

Ignacio was not exactly worried about the forest swallowing him up, not that he seemed to have heard what Lilynette quietly mumbled. Hardly from any misplaced arrogance, but rather just a firm belief that it was not yet his time to face such a fate. There was more to be accomplished yet and he would not falter until it was done. So he stood there and watched her approach with an apathetic stare.

"If I had wanted to talk to one of them then I would not be bothering with setting up a smoke signal."

It was hard to tell if that was a joke given that it was delivered rather flat, but it was certainly true that he would have had no such difficulty tracking down Tier and scraping her off the floor or simply heading to Ichigo's side. For better or worse, they were both otherwise engaged.

"It would appear that we have more in common than I first thought, Lilynette, so I came to see how you fared. I take it you do not approve of recent developments?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:17 pm

Lilynette sighed just a little at that, rolling her eyes just a little. "You know I keep track of you guys with my wolves right?" She murmured, gesturing to the reishi wolf that was sitting on it's haunches, promptly taking the cue to make its way over and lightly headbutt Ignacio's kneecap, staying on the side of him that didn't have the ring of course.

All the same, Lily raised a brow and canted her head a bit to the side when he spoke up about THAT. "What am I, their fuckin Mom? My approval doesn't really matter much. Arrancar are gonna do whatever the hell they want anyway, Especially the ones as stubborn as those two idiots. But hey, since you asked: No I'm not super psyched that Tier thought she could get in Ichigo's way and maybe iced herself. And Yea, also a little miffed that Ichigo decided to roll up into le pinche cuidad de luces sin NOSOTROS!" She threw her arms up in exasperation and sighed. reaching up and gently rubbing her eyelid.

A pause, glancing his way before giving him an irrate leer. "But hey, you seem pretty cool as a cucumber. Actually, why ARE you getting my attention right now? You seemed not to pay me much attention before. You dodn't even pet the wolves. What's up?"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Ignacio Vega

His face did not change, though he did glance down to acknowledge the wolf as it approached him plainly. The last of his fire retreated, permitting such a thing, as he took the knock to the kneecap without much of a reaction.

"I did not."

It was an obvious thing to assume, but Ignacio had not known for certain. If he based his actions upon probable outcomes then it left him far too exposed to unsatisfactory results. Of course, he still took risks but he tried to take the right ones.

"Yes, it seems there is discord in our ranks. Should we also consider Tier Harribel our enemy, I wonder?"

A finger tapped against the pommel of his sword, drumming out a little rhythm as he mused upon Tier's fate. She had spoken big when last they conversed, perhaps he should have done more to test her motivation rather than believing that it was enough. That was one of those risks that had not paid off. Still, he didn't exactly care for an answer to that question. His own mind was already made up.

"As for Ichigo, it would be foolish to show our whole hand now. There are more battles to come, fights that will need our full strength. As for the wolves, I did not know what was what you expected of them."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:55 pm
Lilynette sighed a little, what a weird face this guy had. And so damn quiet too. It reminded her of a couple of the old espada. Not the good ones. Well, Zommari was okay. Still.

"Oh, am I the new leader now that Ichigo decided Tier gave him a fight boner? I dunno, ask Ichigo when he's done wearing his temporary big boy pants. I don't even know if she's still a live, so that may not even be a question we need to care about answering. Ichigo has always been pretty upfront that we're all expendable if we get in his way." She murmured, her voice entirely lacking in any enthusiasm. This really wasn't the pack dynamic she'd been hoping for. But well, this was what Arrancar brought to the table. Her thoughts drifted to Sol. But she knew that was just as tenuous a situation. The more she learned about humans and shinigami and all that jazz, the less there seemed to be any difference with who you threw your lot in with.

She leered a little at Ignacio, smirking slyly. "How very introspective of you. Still doesn't answer my question. Why are you wanting to talk to me?" She asked, doubling down and even ignoring his little comment about the wolves. Clearly SOMETHING was going on in Ignacio's head. And frankly, that was rare enough that Lilynette actually wanted to hear what it was. Could she postulate and connect the dots based on what he seemed to be fixating on? It was fifty fifty, and frankly, she'd rather he just come out and say it.

"As a matter of fact, I'm still rather questioning why you're even on this whole ride. You had a ring of the dead. And.....what... you just decided to not only hand it over but serve Ichigo to sweeten the deal? Why did you even have it in the first place? Why do you care about the rings if you're just gonna hand it over? And don't give me any 'chosen one' crap. Ichigo already played that part, and no offense to the kid, but his actions and motivations aint no King or Main Dude material. He's just some sad guy who can't let go of his girlfriend. So WHY are you helping him? Pity? Loneliness? He remind you of a little baby Ignacio?Whats goin on?"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:48 pm

Ignacio Vega

There, for the first time, a smirk slipped across his features. She was a crude little thing when she wanted to be, but Lilynette certainly had a way with words that blended well with barbs. Ignacio was hardly rising to the occasion, letting her wash over him like a passing fad, but perhaps there was more that she did not know.

"Of course, you would think there needs to be a leader of our group."

He did not wish to belittle her for thinking such, it was a natural assumption that they had all joined on to serve as pawns in Ichigo's game. Ignacio was never disrespectful towards the other Arrancar, and the difference in their power was certainly not lost upon him, but the Master of the Flaming Rings was proud enough to call them his partners.

"I came to talk with you because I view us as equals in this matter, and thus it would be prudent to hear your thoughts upon it."

"Ichigo Kurosaki seeks to gather all the Rings of the Dead, and so do I. To work against each other would be pointless, there is nothing I gain from spilling his lifeblood as much as he has to spill mine. He has a goal that is not intolerable to me, for it is honest and it is simple. Many others would no doubt seek the rings with visions of grandeur in their heads and it would consume them, they are who I will always fight against. If Ichigo eventually falls to such depravity then I will fight him too, I have never hidden my intentions from him in that regard. All I want is for the Rings to be kept away from those that would abuse them."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:25 am

Lilynette waved a hand.

"Isn't that pretty much what Ichigo has been? HE needs help to do something, and we offer our help to do it. He calls the shots, we help him get things done. It's how hollows work, when they aren't eating eachother. Well, I always thought we arrancar were above that. But well... our fellow arrancar sure love to keep proving me wrong." She murmured softly.

And she .....paused. Furrowing her brows a bit as he spoke. About partners. Equals. The man hardly sounded hollow. It reminded her of someone. Sortof... in a ...indirect kinda way. Her shoulders relaxed a little, and she listened to what he had to say. He went on to ...... somewhat....explain his intentions. And what strange intentions they were. She ...frowned just a little.

"But I don't get it. We gotta go through so many people. So many ...OTHERS, so much trouble to gather these damn things. Ichigo I get, he WANTS them for something specific. But all YOU want is to keep them from being abused. why do you need to collect all of them? Right now, if someone wants to gather them all, they have to cave a LOT of faces to pull it off. And then search through the realm some more. But if you collect them all, the only motherfucker they gotta go through is YOU, and then hey have all of them. You make it SO much easier for the wrong person to grab them. I don't get it. I don't get THOSE things!" She gestured at the man's hand and sighed. They both knew to what she was referring.

"You touch them and you die on the spot. And supposably, bringing them all together, you can do some crazy special thing. I'm not a fuckin idiot. They're like hollows. They eat up souls, build em up. Twelve rings, twelve times however long these fuckin things have been around,'s worth of killing random idiots in souls to do some shit. Be it some...fucky elaborate demon ritual, or maybe it just fuckin kills you too. But who the fuck made em? Where'd they COME from? How do we even know they're gonna DO what Ichigo wants them to do?" She made a face. A very unsettled face.

"My thoughts? My thought on the matter is that we should be looking more into these things before we go fucking with them. That we consider just what we NEED if we ARE gonna go fucking with them. And that Ichigo needs to-......." She bit back those last words. And sighed softly. What she had been about to say, was that Ichigo needed to grow the fuck up, and start thinking about all this like an adult. But who was she kidding. That wasn't gonna happen.

"That idiot is gonna mess a lot of things up. I dunno. I feel like there's a better way we could be doing this. Or maybe I'm stupid, and this is the quickest, cleanest, least bloody way we CAN do this. But things are gonna get pretty tough from now on. Ichigo is making a pretty big stink. and the Vandenreich aren't the only ones who are gonna start sniffing because of it." Her mind wandered to Sol. They were gonna have to burn a lot to keep moving forward. Was this the kinda place she wanted Starrk to come back to?

Implying Starrk would ever come back. She didn't know who was more pathetic. Ichigo, ignoring it all to get something he wanted. Or her ....pretending to move on... and hoping that one day her own precious something would come back on it's own. "And that idiot clearly isn't the type to start planning. So that means its up to us. And I suck at planning." She sighed. "And we'll probably also need a tighter leash on Ichigo. If he's gonna succeed, he can't go pulling this shit, at least not without letting us know first. OR ...you know....giving us a plan outline for if he does this shit again outta nowhere." She murmured. Yea, still sour that they lost Tier and Ichigo ran off on his own. Perhaps childishly so, but she was petty enough to keep bringing that up.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Ignacio Vega

Ignacio stood there and listened because Lilynette really did talk. She raised some fair points, some other points too, but all-in-all he was left with more to explain than he had expected.

"We have been sharing resources, working together from the start. Until this most recent move, Ichigo has only been calling the shots in the same sense as we have been walking the same path."

The mention of what he planned to do with the rings if he achieved his goal finally prompted an actual laugh from Ignacio.

"The longer we wait, the more people are becoming aware of the existence of these powerful items. A century ago they were a myth at best, now there are people that can track them in some limited capacity. It is only a matter of time before another sets out to do as we do now. As for what I would do were they to all end up in my possession? You are right that keeping them is folly, so I would use their power to destroy them once and for all. That would rid me of this curse."

"I have spent centuries researching this one, and learning what I can about their powers. All I know is that we will not find more answers buried in this endless desert. But I will concede that, if Ichigo wants to go off on his own then we are wasting time lounging around here whilst Tier pursued her own goals."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:37 pm

Lilynette.... furrowed her brows a little at that. Well, that first part didn't really answer much. She'd GATHERED that much. She couldn't help but sigh just a little, closing her eyes and then looking back to Ignacio.

"That's a pretty big assumption there. What if not even the rings can destroy them?" She murmured, her shoulders slumping so very slightly, staring off into the distance for a moment. "I just don't get it. What sudden development NOW makes these things trackable?" She wrinkled her nose. This was all a pain in the ass. And it really felt like they were chasing a goddamn fairy tale. And the worst part of it was, what else could she really do? She rubbed at her eyelids. Had this been a failure? To try and add these particular individuals into the pack? Who else would she try it with? Was this whole ....pack nonsense just a dream?

And at the mention of Tier's goals, she closed her eyes. "I thought I WAS pursuing my own goals." She noted quietly, staring off into the distance. "I just want a pack. To be surrounded by people that aren't just.....the little pieces of myself I spread around." Her hand drifted down to lightly touch the head of the wolf at her side. Closing her eye and letting her shoulders slowly slump. She went quiet for several long moments before glancing toward Ignacio. She knew that ...they barely knew eachother. But honestly, did she knew any of them?

She knew one of them. And now that person was probably dead or dying.

"Well, if you have any ideas, I'm listening." She murmured quietly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum