Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette]

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:51 pm

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 UxsWAb0

Ignacio Vega

"I have not met a power that cannot be used self-destructively given proper application. Though failure could occur, if we were to assume such then there would be little point to take any action at all. I must believe that is not the case, or everything I have done has been wasted."

Ignacio grew sombre again as she did, for there was a sticking point that he had no answer to.

"If I knew why it was occurring now then perhaps it would be easier to put a stop to such, unfortunately, my best assumption is that it is simply the passage of time. Nothing stays hidden forever, these rings have a hunger and so they no doubt begin to cry out for sustenance given infinite time."

At the admittance of Lilynette's own aim, it was now Ignacio's turn to be left to ponder. He truly had not known what her motivations were until this point, nor did he understand exactly what her wolves represented. He didn't pity her, that felt cheap, but he did understand the loneliness. How many years had he spent in the furthest reaches of his domain, when the Flaming Rings were little more than a thought in the back of his mind?

"A pack of your own, that would be your wish then? Interesting. You think of yourself as alone, though I could use a companion that is less of a loose cannon right now. You see, I know where another Ring is believed to be located. If I were to wait for Ichigo or Tier, it is possible that the situation could have changed."

He cast a glance down to one of Lilynette's wolves, that had previously approached him, and considered whether or not he should now go to pat it. The time did not feel right yet.

"So would you come with me, if I asked you?"

The Black Flame | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette]

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:06 pm
Sometimes Lone Wolves Howl Together [Ignacio, Lilynette] - Page 2 HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilynette had kinda figured the answers wouldn't be very satisfactory. They really had next to nothing to go on for what these rings could do. WOULD do. All they knew was how dangerous they are. A soft sigh escaped her as she stared off to the horizon. She didn't expect any specific reaction to her own wish. She had kinda just unveiled it because it came up. It wasn't sore. It was a burden she carried, but it was nothing new.

All the same, she recognized his tone wasn't charitable. That was good at least. She'd have to kick him in the dick and call him gay if he offered her that shit. Though as he spoke up about WHAT he had in mind she ....paused. And simply stared off to the side. Well. That certainly was something to direct themselves toward. And that was another good point. Ichigo's deeds would spread quickly, no doubt a lot of people were about to get wise about what they were after. So if they were gonna act on any other Rings they knew of, it'd have to be now.

And then .... she froze. Her eyes widening ever so slightly, when something from one of her wolves just reached her. And for just a moment, Ignacio would feel a sudden....tremor in Lilynette's spiritual pressure.

What the fuck.
The princessa?!

Her expression twisted, confusion in..... so many ways. But dammit, that would have to wait. "Sounds good to me. Let's get going before word spreads around." She murmured to Ignacio, waving a hand and peeling open a garganta for them to head out, letting him lead the way to where their target was.

One thing at a time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum