Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN]

Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:26 am
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] WmEo8ex

Kita Lirio

Towards the darkness of night, a window was shattered as what appeared to be a young woman threw herself clean through it and booked it, the gas station attendant yelling after her as she immediately went a ways from her theft point, only stopping once she reached a reasonably quiet spot, tossing her loot on the ground - a good two armful’s worth of chip bags and sweets.

Every fucking time. Every fucking time she ran some errand for those morons back home she had some kind of barrier to it. Did humans really find these stupid things so valuable? They didn’t even have any meat on them! Grumbling, she’d look through the snacks she managed to snatch, broken glass sparkling on her skin, clothing, and hair that didn’t appear to bother her,

“Alright so… One, two, three, four…” She’d mumble to herself, counting the loot carefully with one of her sharp nails as to ensure she got everything - she’d never hear the end of it if she was even a candything short. Fuckers owed her a big catch when she got back.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty Re: That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN]

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:43 pm
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

An Arrancar.

A scent that Saber didn't encounter very often at all. She watched closely as the woman launched herself through the window and bolted off into the night with her ...spoils? What on earth? She had noticed some....peculiar behaviors in some arrancar, but she'd never quite seen one conducting such .... petty crimes. But why? It didn't take long for Saber to slink closer to them, watching closely as she did, her body fully cloaked in her watery veil, rendering her almost completely invisible save a slight shimmer. Not that she was completely undetectable, but it was something that would keep her from the sight of any humans at least.

"What a strange find." Her voice spilled from the darkness, briefly, the veil shifted, a lsim opening sliding along the lengtho f her body, briefly showing off her form before it vanished once again. An announcement of her presence, giving away her position so that perhaps the arrancar would not feel threatened by her veil.

"I think you're the first hollow I've met that's interested in human food." She murmured, making it clear that she was here out of curiosity, not hunger. Though she was still on her guard. Ready to try and run away at a moment's notice.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] Empty Re: That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN]

Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:03 am
That's A Big Cat... Burglar. [Kita, OPEN] WmEo8ex

Kita Lirio

Kita felt that familiar shock of adrenaline across her muscles when she heard a voice nearby, immediately pulled in a ready stance to shred whatever came to threaten her. She sensed another hollow here alright, but she couldn't discern the exact spot until the creep let their disguise ripple, momentarily staring dead on at a monstrous face before it slipped into the darkness once more. Tch, did it think it's big shit? Eyes that glimmered in the low light remained locked in the general direction of the sneaky hollow, unwilling to let up on her defensive posture,

"Ain't for me," Her voice was curt, eyes narrowed, "You aren't like the dumb animals I kill, so i'll give you a chance to speak - What do you want?"

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum