Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada]

Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:19 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

A deep, deep coldness washed over both of them for a moment. The further Vedada got into her explanation, the colder this sensation felt before Aina could feel something in her body beginning to leave and grow fainter. When that sensation churned in the woman's soul, the right eye of Aina started to streak to the ground with tears. Verdada could see it; the person she was speaking to, the one that was her companion, wasn't in any emotional distress. It is why Aina started to blink as she didn't feel sad but could feel grief pouring out of her.

"And she is leaving...."

Although it was a mutter, Verdada would be able to pick on that. Algos's memories were becoming harder to read in the mind of Aina. They felt universes apart at this point when the notion of her being nothing but some research project or pet to Ajora hit hard. As more of this profound sadness hit the chest of Aina, she just took time to sit there in disbelief as she could still understand that she wanted someone to care for her in those last moments. It was hard to say, but the demoness thought the other was some friend or someone with good intentions to help her. Yet, to be used for that and throw her away her power for that? It hurt, and she just wanted to let go and hand this life over to Aina.

"...more of her is gone. She is letting go. That hurt her."

After wiping away the tears from her eye, Aina grabbed her chest and started to breathe slowly before speaking again.

"Ajora sounds like a terrible person."

Shaking her head in disbelief, the plus-like soul of Aina couldn't believe everything she had heard. Any desire she had to see Ajora vanished. Instead, in its place, annoyance was left. Not from Algos but Aina's disgust with how Ajora treated Verdada, the people around her, and the world itself. If she ever saw Ajora again, she would give that woman a most-deserved slap across the face.

"Now I'm certain I don't want to be Ajora, Santa, Algos, or anyone else. I want to be sweeter than all of them. I want both of us to be better than all of them in our own way."

Resting her head on the lap of Verdada, Aina needed a moment to sort out her feelings, Algos's, and all the information they had been given. But, she'd look back up to her and caress the cheek of Verdada before speaking again.

"I want both of us to be our own people because I care about us. I want to see you as...you. And I hope you can see the person I am becoming in turn."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada]

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:02 pm
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 HEADER_96-01

Verdada couldn't help it. There was really no way for her to ....sympathize. She knew Algos was a terrible person. And she was glad that she was fading. However, hearing those words from Verdada, a small twinge of sympathy ran through her body. The notion of finding out that you were coaxed into suicide under false pretenses. Well.... she was glad she'd already lit a cigarette. She took another slow drag as she listened to Aina's words. Frowning just a little.

"I wouldn't go grouping Santa with those two. But ... yea." She murmured. Santa had quite the opposite problem. Ajora had ignored all semblance of humanity and empathy for what she wanted, which frankly was a selfish insatiable desire. She was cruel, and beyond heartless. However.... Santa was ...... too caring. She adored everything, and was so pure that she couldn't see the bigger picture, where Ajora ONLY saw that. Both of them had had their own strange form of goals and morality, none of them was a solid role model.

She watched as Aina settled down and set her head in Verdada's lap, visibly seeking comfort. And well...Verdada reached down and gently patted the girl's head, sighing just a little. She hadn't exactly expected Aina to be hit so hard by this. But well.... she supposed it would come as more of a shock to someone who wasn't attached to these women so viscerally. And well... there was also the matter that ...she wasn't telling Aina everything. But that was frankly for the best. She had a promise to keep, one she wasn't happy about. It wouldn't do any good for Aina to fret over these things as she was.

However, she reached up and promptly snared Aina's hand on it's way to her face. Lightly lacing the fingers and then setting the hand at her hip. Smirking just a little.

"Look at you, trying to be a big girl and do the comforting. Don't worry Aina, I'm a grownup. And I have an invested interest in seeing what you grow up to be. I think it's a little late for me to be going to try and be a good person. But hey, I'll try to be a little less awful if it makes you happy." She hummed, tapping the ashes from her cigarette off to the side before taking another slow drag.

"So. Now that you know the story. What do you have planned going forward? Can't just go around wandering cities forever. And if you say 'Join the Vandenreich' I'm going to have to beat your ass."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:37 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Sorry, I didn't mean to put Santa in the same category as them. I think I may still want to see her at some point, but I don't think now is a good time."

Leaving well alone, Aina nodded her head to avoid getting into something which was probably a touchy subject there. Instead, her body lightly vibrated with whatever fleeting energy she had, almost akin to a cat purring, as the woman blushed a bit at the big girl comment. Then, while rubbing against Verdara's head, she protested.

"Aren't we both around the same age? You aren't THAT much older than me."

Puffing her cheeks a bit, Aina stuck her tongue out at Verdada playfully before flicking her nose gently and snorting.

"But yes, I'd love to see you a little less awful and a bit happier. It makes me happy when you are happy."

Following those spoken words, Aina decided to sit up and then relax her head on the shoulder of Verdada before getting lost in thought for a moment. What type of person WAS she becoming? It was a good sentiment to mull over before she responded to Verdada's comments about wanting to see her grow.

'Yeah, I'm curious to see what kind of person I'll become as well. I don't think it can be as bad as Algos. I don't want to be."

Nope. That wasn't a possible future for her. She refused to accept it.

"Oh, and I'll beat you first if you think I'd ever join them~!"

Laughing at Verdada, she clarified:

"Volunteer work in a disaster is different than wanting to join them, silly."

Letting out a content sigh at the turn of events, Aina was at peace. Though, a curious comment still came to her. What was the road forward for her?

Aina looked at the palm of her hand as a small sphere of pink light started to emerge. It made for a beautiful display to the woman. When she let it arise in the air, mists of sparkling white and cherry energies faded around them, creating an exciting show before she continued.

"Algos destroyed so much. So I feel it's only right that I'm the opposite: I think...I want to heal and nurture."

With a gentle nod to herself, she affirmed her own will and carried on:

"I can't see myself staying powerless forever, but I have no desire for bloodshed or war in this life. So I think I want to be someone the people I care for can rely on. There is little point in me joining any of these groups on earth when I can make my own support group."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:20 pm
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 HEADER_82-16

Verdada nodded slowly. It was rough, but it served it's purpose. For the time being, Aina seemed to accept what she'd said about Ajora. And she had accepted it without question. Good. For a brief moment, Verdada thought back to those days. And she felt a chill. She'd perhaps frramed things a certain way. And ommitted certain.... details. There were complicated things about Ajora's thought processes. But that wasn't quite important. Aina didn't need the whole picture. The last thing she wanted was for her, and whatever vestiges of Algos remained, to find some way to feel symathy for Ajora. She was gone, presumably. And if she ever showed back up again, well...it would be better if she was met with hatred.

Still, she took another slow drag from her cigarette, sighing as she let it back out. "Well that's good.
Healing huh? Sounds like a solid plan. Not too many healers even around these days. At least not many who specialize in it. I think that's a solid goal to work toward."
She noted softly, glancing only briefly at the girl as Aina's head rested on her shoulder. The girl certainly was affectionate. And some small part of her felt unsure of how to respond to this. If she'd never had that conversation with Mana....would she be just as affectionate? Was she letting the knowledge of what Aina WAS effect her? Who knew, maybe. Probably.

Ah well. Putting her cigarette out on her own neck, ignoring the soft hissing sizzle, she then clicked the butt and then gave Aina a little pat on the back. "Well, at least you got a goal right? So, how do you plan on meeting that goal? You gonna find a university and learn about medicine? I don't imagine suffocating people with your chest, as nice a death as it'd be, will cut it when you deal with actual injured people." She pointed out, once again teasing Aina while also bringing up how she planned to enact her vocation. Healing wasn't exactly something you could just do pushups to get better at, after all.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:56 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Thank you! Healing sounds for me, and it's nice to have a path forward."

A happy smile was given as Aina moved her head away from Verdada to provide her some breathing room. It was nice that her choice was approved as she looked away for a moment. Apart from the woman liked that sense of acceptance or approval from others. Perhaps it was something to work on, but for now, she just let it be.

As her eyes moved back to Verdada, she noticed the woman put the cigarette on her neck. This caused Aina to blink as she figured it might hurt. But then again, it wasn't like she was human.

Bah.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Verdada gave her a pat on the back and asked how she would achieve her goal. For a few moments, she contemplated that question, but in her heart, she already had the answer. Well, that was until she poked fun at her bosom. With the woman's face turning red for a moment, Aina tightened her jacket and held her knees up to her chest so those flotation devices were concealed. And, in a playful yet flushed voice, she spoke:

"Well don't you have an observing eye~!"

Pouting a bit, the woman stuck her tongue out at Verdada before she eventually let go and moved her knees away before leaning back into her prior position.

"But yes, I have a plan. I was considering becoming a shinigami as my soul is already similar to a plus in this state. And with all the resources online, I could definitely research different types of bodies and perhaps travel the world learning how to refine my healing abilities."

Tapping her chin, she'd then follow up:

"So a bit of schooling, self-learning, and turning into a shinigami may help with that. And I have friends who could perhaps connect me to other people as I can't see myself being accepted into the academy."

After scratching her head sheepishly with her free hand, she continued speaking:

"That would be just as dumb as joining as the Vandereich, hehehe. I don't want to be another stupid but pretty woman. There are enough of those in the world already."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:09 pm
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 HEADER_1_89-07

Verdada.... wasn't sure how to respond. She'd been amused by Aina's little shy act. But when she heard how it was that she planned on learning.... it didn't make any sense. She was planning to learn as a shinigami... to use abilities. But she wasn't going to learn at the academy? Which, yes, would have been fucking stupid. But this.... this was....

She took a few steps closer to Aina, staring at the girl as she ... took a moment. Waited. Waited for her to say psyche. To take a moment and give Aina a moment to take it back. Before she raised her hand. and narrowed her eyes. And the only thing that kept her from striking Aina.... was the memory of Mana's explanation. Her face twisted into a grimace and she slowly lowered her hand.

"Aina.... that's fucking retarded. A shinigami isn't turned into. You have to get an Asauchi and be taught how to use it. What are you going to learn at a fucking school? IF you want to learn how to heal, how is a Zanpaku'to going to help you? And if you want to learn how to use a zanpaku'to, that's impossible without learning that shit from a shinigami!" She hissed! And barely held back a snarl, clutching at her face and slowly rubbing at her eyelids.

"Aina.... you aren't fucking THINKING! What does being a Shinigami do to help you learn healing?! NOTHING! You can learn how to use your powers and heal WITHOUT all that. The ONLY thing that stealing an asauchi will do, is mark you as a CRIMINAL. Shinigami will HUNT you, even NOT knowing about the other shit! Aina, I understand your ... attempt.... at making sense of all this. I can even understand you .. meeting nice shinigami, and thinking to yourself you want to be like them. But they have NOTHING good to offer you. The Academy means death. Stealing a Zanpaku'to means death!" She all but shouted at the girl as she glowered at the girl. Why? Who was PUTTING these thoughts into this girl's head? Her eyes narrowing.

"Tell me who put this idea in your head."

Whomever it was, needed to die.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:26 am

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

A brief look of fear in Aina's eyes as she witnessed Verdada beginning to raise her hand as if she had done something wrong. That look, those eyes; they weren't the visage of someone happy. So, in response, Aina clenched and held her arms up to protect herself. The woman was waiting for the sting of pain to arrive but never did. Or rather, at least not physically.

It was an awful idea to want to become a shinigami and figure out how to attain some healing power. So, Aina killed that dream then and there. Still, there was a look of fear, uncertainty, and a bit of sadness, as she didn't expect such a violent reaction to it. And the bit at the end with her wanting to murder someone was a bit over the top for Aina's taste.

"A-alright....I won't do that...."

Sounding quieter and somewhat afraid, Aina scooted away from Verdada to get some distance as she was scared of her at the moment and the menacing aura around the woman.

"Nobody did...I didn't want to be useless to my friends..."

Looking away for a moment, Aina tried to resolve herself as she was still shaken up but managed to get more of her thoughts out.

"...I didn't know...I just thought that's how pluses grew stronger, but my soul isn't normal, so maybe I don't need it...."

Wiping away the mist from her eyes, she continued.

"And it's just been hard...I wanted to support my friends, Cala and Kenichi, during some incidents with hollows, but I couldn't do anything for them...."

Remaining silent for a few moments, she looked at Verdada and then back to the ground as her thoughts were jumbled up.

"Sorry, you don't have to be so vicious...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:27 am
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 HEADER_1_89-07

That sudden look on Aina's face.... well she knew to expect it. She didn't figure the girl was just going to take all of this and roll with it. But even more.... another twitch of disdain raced across Verdada's face at how ....grhhh. She closed her eyes and took a slow, steady breath. Collecting herself. "No Aina. Being a shinigami doesn't give you powers like that. A shinigami's powers are random. At least the powers that are unique to them. You probably wouldn't even get the powers you wanted. And if you mean Kido, then that's really nothing special about that. It's just energy manipulation, which anyone can do." She shook her head and sighed.

"Aina....." She hesitated. She knew that it wasn't reasonable for Aina to know how shinigami worked. But the fact that this girl just.... PUT her mind to things like this. "I know this seems cruel, but you have to put more thought into these things. Shinigami are VERY protective of their secrets. Noy only would an asauchi not help you, but if any shinigami FOUND you with one and you weren't a real shinigami, you'd be hunted down." She did her best to explain, and sighed as she heard about ....Kenichi? Cala? They didn't sound familiar, but all the same, Verdada stepped in, and attempted to pull Aina into a hug.

"Aina, strength isn't something you can just get so easily. Even most shinigami take years to turn themselves into anything resembling the ones you see out and about. Turning yourself into something else isn't going to make you stronger. Not in the way that you want." She noted softly, and sighed, closing her eyes and relaxing her shoulders... trying to calm herself, and Aina, down.

"I'm sorry I got so angry. Look. We'll do some research. Find out about ...some classes or something you can take. About anatomy and physiology and all that junk. We'll start with you learning the basics. And then, we can find someone to teach you about energy manipulation and go from there, okay?" She reasoned, trying to cheer the girl up. To show her that her dream wasn't down the drain or anything. She didn't want Aina's dream to be crushed, she just didn't want the girl getting murdered over trying to attain it. And well..trying to be a shinigami would have done that pretty spectacularly.

"Now come on, I know you're hurt. If you need to cry it's okay. Don't keep that shit bottled up." She noted softly. Yea..... she sucked at all this. A real ....parent... would have had a better way to ... do this. But she wasn't a parent. She wasn't a real guardian. She wasn't trained to handle any of this shit. She was just doin her best.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:50 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

With a slow nod, Aina began to understand the realities of becoming a shinigami. That wasn't what she wanted for the time being, and it was better to stick with whatever her soul was now. Even Aina had to admit that she still had some energy manipulation, as evidenced by the fact that she could help Cala somewhat fend off the hollow that attacked them. So, perhaps there was no rush to such brash and foolish actions.

"I...understand. I'll stick with my energy manipulation."

Since Verdada became more relaxed, Aina's voice seemed less shaken up as a response. While she didn't care what others who weren't related or close to her spoke of, the criticisms and yelling from people she loved definitely hurt a bit. Still, in Verdada's case, Aina understood it was out of fear rather than genuinely wanting to harm her.

Despite Aina being sensitive, she still had a sharp brain and decent empathy to try and put herself in the shoes of others. Imagining the life that Aina had lived prior, combined with the trauma and abuse of Ajora's methods and Mana still lurking around along with her enemies, there was a lot of stress and uncertainty in the hollow's mind. And even in the best of people, consistent stress can bring up the ugliest parts of a person.

Therefore, when Verdada went in to hug, she embraced her back with a tight hold as she sniffled and wiped away her own tears at the moment.

"You scared me, but I understand. You don't want me to do anything that will put me in harms way. I...still have a lot to learn, so you are just looking out for me. I forgive you."

Resting her head on the shoulder of Verdada for a moment, the woman's heartbeat gradually started to slow from its frantic state earlier as she tried to soothe her nerves with that physical touch.

"And maybe you are right. I think I may have been too eager to rush into things without thinking them through. I have all the power I need now, so I'll lean on you, my friends, and what I have currently to make something happen..."

Smiling at this point, Aina gently poked the right cheek of Verdada before letting go and speaking.

"So I'll be taking you up on your offer. You sound like you have a good plan to achieve, and I'll follow through with it."

Nodding again, she looked to the side for a moment and pondered if she even felt like crying. Sure, Aina wanted to cry beforehand; but the situation seemed to ease down, and she just shook her head to disagree with that statement.

"No. I don't need to cry anymore. But if you want to make me feel better, we can stay like this and maybe pat my head or something. I don't know, I feel safe being close to people, but I don't want to smother you totally."

Looking at her feet again, Aina pouted.

"As like you said: as nice as a death as it may be, I don't want to kill you with my, uh, "gifts"."

Referencing her chest in those words, Aina chuckled softly before just letting herself be for a moment.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:46 pm
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 2 HEADER_96-01

Verdada siged softly and closed her eyes. On one hand... she was glad that Aina was being obedient. But ....she really wished the girl could just understand these things on her own. But she had to remind herself that Aina was like.... ugh...what... a few months old? She supposed it wasn't like her own situation, where she'd been made using a base personality as a template. Aina just kinda.... was.

"I know hon. I know. But .... I really wish you would...I dunno... ask questions? You keep coming to me with ideas, or I keep CATCHING you in the midst of these ideas. You know you can talk to me right? I can ANSWER these questions. About what a shinigami is. Hollows. Humans. I'm not JUST a guardian you know. I'm here to HELP you make good decisions." Her voice strained with stress and slight frustration. Her grip tightening briefly as she ...ugh...had to remind herself it wasn't entirely Aina's fault.

She sighed and .... closed her eyes as the girl rested against her, seeming to settle a little as a result of the hug. She wasn't sure what to make of all that. She was like a damn kid... which... made sense. Verdada continued to gently rub the girl's back, though... when Aina mentioned not crying, Verdada reached up and gave a sharp little TUG to her ear, not too hard, but enough to get her attention.

"Hey, none of that. IF you feel like you need to cry, you cry. Got it?" She insisted. "I know some fuckers adn asswipes will pull that shit around you. Guys who won't cry to try and seem tough. Or gals who say theyre too grown up for that. Well you're basically a teen yourself Aina. IF you want to cry you make sure you let it out. As you get older you'll learn to hold it in when you need to and let it out when you must and all that...adulting crap. But if you need to cry, cry. Not even a year old, I don't need you repressing your feelings." She pointed out, sighing a little before she ....paused.

She .... reached up and lightly petted the top of the girl's head for a moment before letting out a soft sigh. Shit.

Aina was being all touchy and stuff. Which was ...yu know...somewhat cute. However, that also meant that there were guys who would take advantage of that shit. She didn't need some punk coming along and stepping on this girl's heart. UGh, she'd have to gice Aina the talk. Warn her of the dangers of boys. Aina had already apparently latched onto that comment earlier and had talked about her tits like twice in the last three minutes. Yea... she definitely needed to give her the talk.

"I was jokin hon, you can't actually smother someone with your chest. Also you're kinda fixating on thatjoke huh? There's nothing wrong with your chest Aina. Actually when we get to the apartment I have a little conversation I wanna have with you about that." She sighed, reaching up and gently looping one arm around Aina's shoulders and promptly starting to walk the both of them back to the house. Frowning as she realized just how necessary that talk might be. After all, Aina's only memories about that stuff would be from ALGOS.... oh that wasn't good. Yea she'd need to jump on that.

"Actually make that a couple conversations."'
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum