Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Interests to Protect [Hitoshi/Rio] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Interests to Protect [Hitoshi/Rio] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Interests to Protect [Hitoshi/Rio] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Interests to Protect [Hitoshi/Rio]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:54 pm
My Interests to Protect [Hitoshi/Rio] - Page 2 CMjCIgX

THE BUTCHER'S SON

A step up the ladder. A piece moved further. Would it be greedy? To push for more. The consideration weighed less heavily than one might expect, their shadows mingling underneath the table. A spin of the handle, and it could become oh so more relevant - Not yet. A seat at the table is too valuable to lose before it is even achieved. Then we act. Slowly, underneath the table, Hitoshi's shadow withdrew; his response still measured and calm.

"Of course. Blood is thicker than water, after all." Following with a slight nod, Hitoshi's gaze slipped off to a passerby for a moment, emerald eyes locking to a distressed face.

Ah. Duty calls. The man cleared his throat before speaking, turning back to the Shihoin. "If you require any information, we can direct you to one of our secretaries for paperwork. Otherwise, we are glad to have heard from you, and hope to hear again soon. We fear that there is some business to attend to. As much as conversation would be welcome to continue; and should you need something to keep your thirst quenched on the trip back, it will also be arranged." This time nodding to the side, a man standing in the doorway moving back to the store as he did. After, Hitoshi moved to stand, a faint bow to follow.

223 words

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum