Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Left_bar_bleue0/0Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi)

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:14 am
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) LjHzgKt

HIROI

This is her now, huh? It's only been a few days since her life changed once again, and, as anyone would have expected, the young woman still has yet to acknowledge everything that has happened. However, it's impossible to simply ignore what she's become. Her hair had turned pale, her skin had lost its health, and her heart thumped at a regular pace. Her form is familiar to herself, and that sense of DeJa'Vu had left her struggling with accepting reality.

However, as lost as she is, she couldn't pretend that another seemed just as confused. Not even a chance to come to terms with fate, the woman had already been left to take care of another, having to force herself to mature for the time being to do what she must. Even right now, she had only taken a second of her time to even consider her state of self before returning to that familiar room, platter in hand, entering without announcing herself.

"Miss Kimitsuki? I've brought soup. Miss Abalia made it."

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty Re: Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi)

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:29 am
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Yes... confusing was the best way to put how these past days had been. Compiling Hiroi's change, even if it was technically more favorable, with Hiroe's recent avoidance of the Danava, she had been spending far too much time sitting on her bed in the mornings. It was easy to say that Kimitsuki was brooding heavily over the issue, coming close to the conclusion that could tip her into the wrong side of the pool. However, the presence of a certain Danava who she still cared deeply for caused the Danava of Fire to jump out of her state and give Hiroi a small smile. She put her left hand on Hiroi's cheek, caressing her cheek with a thumb gently, gesturing where she could place the tray, crossing her legs so there was ample room for the tray and Hiroi herself if she wished.

"Thank you, Hiroi... truly. Place it there... and sit with me, please. And you don't have to call me miss Kimi, Kimi or Kimitsuki is fine. And you know I'm always here for you if you need help coming to grips."

She smiled softly again, removing her hand from Hiroi's cheek as she helped Hiroi place the tray down, and took the bowl off the tray, savoring the soup... and if Hiroi didn't have a bowl of her own, she gladly would share the soup with her. After all, their food was far from sparse, but she was determined to make good on their word to the being that was likely named Kiga. Not to mention... Kimitsuki's strong affection was hard to keep back even in her own state of confusion.

"So, do you need anything specific today, Hiroi? Or would you like to stay here with me once again~?"

Despite her likely compromised state, it was hard to deny how she felt about Hiroi; even if it was now filled with confusion given her change in appearance. It was still Hiroi, but also not. It was... interesting to take in. But Kimitsuki was trying to take it in stride while also making sure she kept Hiroi safe at all costs.

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Left_bar_bleue0/0Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:40 am

HIROI

Though, pronouncing Kimitsuki's full name has always been something done by the young woman. However, now they have become the most distant from one another. It would feel too easy to simply be the redhead Danava's special someone without even understanding who she is. Even the name Hiroi felt estranged from what she is now. That name was something shared between the Danava of Hunger and her. Without that other half, she isn't Hiroi. She's bleached, as white as snow. Ironic, considering her appearance.

"Thank you, Miss Kimitsuki, but..."

She's unsure of how to word her current thoughts. It's easy to think that she should say this or do that, but her actions are always done with a conscious effort to not try and be something more than she should. It is difficult to feel like a stranger in your own body, but that is to be expected. Taking care of Kimitsuki has proven a worthwhile distraction from having to deal with her own issues. Maybe that is why she allows the redhead to display affection for her without saying anything. It's easier than having to deal with their current situation.

"I was tasked with making sure you eat. Now... I do not know."

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Guideless Fire (Kimitsuki/Hiroi) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:51 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki had eaten relatively swiftly. Frankly speaking, she hadn't realized until now just how famished she was. After a tiny bit, and pushing the empty bowl and tray away from her a bit, she turned herself wholly towards Hiroi, studying the woman before her. While the girl had not vocalized this particular opinion, it was quite true her name didn't exactly fit anymore. But... who else was she to be? Without her other half, she was still her... but what was her name before the Danava of Hunger possessed her form? Would that name be more palatable? Regardless, the Danava simply smiled softly and pet Hiroi carefully.

"Well... How about we just spend some time together? We can talk... get to know each other better. Because I really don't want you to call me miss... It just doesn't feel right. And if there's a barrier there that we need to get past, we will... together. Now... cm'ere."

After making sure Hiroi would be fine with this, Kimitsuki picked up the smaller Danava and placed the girl in her lap, giving her a warm hug; and an obvious increase in mood was had as the room got a bit warmer along with Kimi herself. She hummed gently, tilting her head slightly as she thought of what to ask, or what to say exactly. After all, on some level, she felt quite the same as Hiroi did. It was hard for both of them not to feel unfamiliar with the other thanks to the very recent changes. However, Kimitsuki wanted to try and breach that gap... because the distance they had between them now almost made everything even worse.

"So... I guess we'll just have to get to know each other again, huh? I'd prefer if we could return to a modicum of our previous closeness... It would help both of us, I think. And thank you again for bringing me something to eat... I really needed that."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 pm

HIROI

Honestly, she has been avoiding having to think about anything beyond whatever mundane tasks she could get her hands on. The knowledge in her head feels like an old book that you have access to but has grown dusty with misuse. Somethings come off as weird to her, but then she's hit with information that explains everything to her. Then, she has memories of things that she was a part of, but everything about her had been warped by the Danava of Hunger. It wasn't her, and she doesn't know how to handle any of it. It's like watching a movie with strong enough special effects that it puts you into the shoes of the main character, but, in the end, you have to head back home to your mediocre life.

"I do not know, Mi- Kimitsuki."

Kimitsuki, at least, wasn't rejected from holding onto the woman. Despite how awkward it is, the woman still couldn't fight the feeling of comfort she felt from this. There feels like there's so much to do. It's hard to swallow. However, one thing is clear, and that's the sense of empathy running through the young woman. She sighed and shook her head, putting her hand against Kimitsuki's cheek, giving the Danava a soft squeeze. Red eyes looked up, worry turning them big and wet.

"But, first, before anything, let us make sure you are okay. Everyone is worried, even me."

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:49 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, if someone hold told her that A) Hiroi wasn't technically Hiroi, and she would be separated from what made her a Danava and B) that Hiroe would stop coming to school and completely disassociating herself with everyone and everything... Kimitsuki would've punched them. However, it was happening, and such a change was hard to ignore or really overcome. If she was only dealing with one of said issues, it would likely be a bit easier. However, she was dealing with both, and both were piling on top of her quite painfully, so much so that it was difficult for Kimitsuki to deal with her own emotions, her own pain... her own confusion. However, right now, here with Hiroi, it all felt that much easier. So much so that Kimitsuki was able to look upon the girl now on her lap and smile fondly, giving Hiroi a gentle peck on the forehead and placing her hand on Hiroi's.

"I'll be okay, Hiroi... I promise. There's just a whole lot to deal with right now... Your matter is easy, but Hiroe... well. Let's just say that it's a sticky situation that you have no blame in; but having you by my side has been a blessing. So please... stay with me for more of today. We can talk... Do our best to work past both of our issues. I especially want to help you as much as you want to help me, Hiroi."

Another warm smile before Kimitsuki gently took Hiroi's hand in her own, her breath likely the most even it's been in a while; not to mention, she had returned to more of her previous warmth. Frankly speaking, Hiroi's presence seemed to have helped, even if the actual problem, the actual cure, had not been truly presented. No matter what, however, Hiroi was keeping Kimitsuki herself and not causing the Danava to retreat into a form that limited emotion and fire. After all, even if Kimitsuki had quite a horrible attitude when it came to self-blame, Hiroi was as much of a beacon to Kimi as Kimi was to Hiroi.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:31 pm

HIROI

"I should apologize to Hiroe."

Hiroi knows that she lacks the requirements to actually apologize though. She's not the being that threatened Hiroe's life, and all she could do is try and say sorry for the monster she once was. It'd be empty though with Hiroi being lost herself. What would be the point if one hasn't even come to understand the grave sin they had committed or come to understand even themself? Still, it is something that must be done, not only for her sake, but for Kimitsuki and Hiroe's sake.

"You should talk to her too."

Apprehensive at first, Hiroi made a small attempt at humoring Kimitsuki's affection, slipping her fingers into the Danava's. She may not be as warm as literal fire, but Hiroi figured a fire required kindling. She wouldn't mind being burned to a crisp if it meant remedying past mistakes.

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:45 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Ah... but Hiroi would never be harmed by Kimi's flame. Even when she was out of control by the first Danava of Hunger's will, she still was not harmed by her flames; and even now, Hiroi would never become kindling. Simply speaking, Hiroi would become the spark of Kimi's fire, the one thing that could get Kimi to relax and truly be herself; even in times where the Danava was losing herself to rampant emotions. She smiled some, carefully holding Hiroi's hand as the warmth that emanated from her body became a soothing one; careful not to make Hiroi uncomfortable, to make her feel safe. Even when Hiroi was here for Kimi's sake, the Danava was still thinking of Hiroi; of her safety and comfort. She would never be burned up on Kimi's watch, that's for certain...

"Yes... It would help at least, even if you aren't exactly the being who did that to her. Sincere apologies... It can be quite amazing what they can do when level-heads are present."

Kimitsuki smiled a tiny bit as she held Hiroi carefully, their fingers interlaced, hands held, and their bodies keeping each other warm; all felt right. And then... came up a somewhat painful subject. Kimitsuki let out a tiny sigh. Nothing changed, not really, but the Danava's voice did sound weighed with considerable concern.

"I would like to, Hiroi. I really would. The moment she woke up, that day, she started avoiding me. I haven't seen her at the Academy, in classes, nothing. She's just... gone. I know she's still alive, I can sense her every so often at the school... But, she is avoiding me, Hiroi. And I'm afraid what you said is not so easily done... Perhaps Kagutsuchi could convince her... Thank you, Hiroi. For being here. It means more to me than you know."

A warm smile and a tender embrace as Kimitsuki continued to hold Hiroi's hand, resting her head gently on Hiroi's head as the Danava immersed herself in the comfort that was Hiroi; more than happy to be holding the woman. Not to mention, she was also more than happy to help Hiroi now more than ever... even if Hiroi would refuse such help on Kimi's behalf. Eh, that's just how Kimi was... more concerned about those she loved more than herself at the best of times.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:44 pm

HIROI

"Try harder. Have Kagutsuchi do what he must."

Hiroi's voice came out huskier than normal, emotion actually coloring her words with meaning as she looked up with a somewhat defiant glare. For once, she seemed rather annoyed with the pessimism. She does not doubt nor belittle Kimitsuki's feelings, but as a woman who was forced to kill her sense of self for the sake of keeping herself sane, she will not have any nonsense from the fiery Danava. If Kimitsuki is truly worried, then that leaves little reason why the woman is stuck in her room wallowing away.

"I do not understand why you feel so strongly for her, but I will not have her cause you this amount of grief. I experienced much from Kiga, and I was powerless to help it. However, I can at least help you."

Hiroi found her cheeks puffing out as she found herself saying a bit too much. Without those mental restraints, her words have become too easy to say. She can feel her own frustrations fueling her voice, and it'll take some time for her to get used to it, but she will let herself feel strange if it means helping.

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:08 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Even if Kimitsuki was quite unused to this new Hiroi, and how she could actually properly emote without risking her powers running a little wild, the Danava was still surprised and concerned that Hiroi's voice was so husky; and then stiffened a tiny bit under Hiroi's defiant glare. She was right... Kagutsuchi could help. After all, none could be more stubborn than a dragon. She nodded in agreement, and then listened to Hiroi further, deciding it was best not to interrupt her. Afterwards, Kimitsuki blinked a tiny bit at Hiroi before a small smile broke across the Danava's lips and she carefully wrapped her arms around Hiroi; pecking the girl on her forehead, smiling warmly still.

"It's an odd bond, Hiroi... that of student and teacher. Mentor and student, perhaps. Either way, her rejection hurts; but I should remember I still have you. Even if you are somewhat changed because of Kiga's absence, you're still Hiroi. However, we definitely need to figure out things again, huh? But... I will take any help from you that you can give, dear Hiroi; and I extend the same to you. After all, we have each other~"

Kimitsuki smiled warmly at Hiroi before she gave the girl a warm hug, her hand resting carefully on the back of Hiroi's head as she held the girl tenderly; lovingly. The entire time, it was such a gentle embrace... comfortable despite Kimitsuki's body heat. Eventually, the Danava released Hiroi and once more returned her hands to Hiroi's own hands; smiling warmly again.

"Anywhere you want to go today, Hiroi? I think it's best we get me out of here for a day, and Kagutsuchi can get a plan together of how to bring Hiroe around. For now... let's make this day more about us, okay? We'll go anywhere ya want, kay?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum