Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:45 am
A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa sort of paused, staring for a moment as she watched the waiter come and go, before her attention shifted back to Amaranta as the woman explained her situation. Her brows raising in slight surprise! Ah yes, a Job. She'd heard of this mystical thing when she was learning more about Nel. Did Nel have a job? Hm.... She wasn't actually sure. The notion of having like, a purpose had occurred to her. But , a job? She'd considered the Vandenreich at one point. But ultimately .....things she once associated with that place....held her back. She couldn't simply continue to exist in that place, she had enough reminders of what she'd lost as it were. She was now trying to be a bit more active in Tier's life. But she also was wondering just what exactly she should do with herself... Given her ...ambitions.

Could she afford to have a job? Would trouble follow her and get in the way? She actually wasn't sure.

"Oh....I see. I don't think I've ever thought about that." She confessed before looking back to Amaranta. "What exactly do you do for your job?" She ventured. Certainly curious to say the least. If nothing else, perhaps Amaranta's own job might give her a bit of insight on the matter.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:37 am
A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 YzPaJLe

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta rose an eyebrow in interest as the woman ventured into what she did for a job. Amaranta stroked her chin, reflecting on what her "job' entailed. It really was a "I'll call you when I need you and then you get paid" sort of thing, and that suited her just fine. She couldn't really imagine engaging in any serious job. She stood out way too much, and she wasn't exactly a people person quite yet. Besides, she was an Arrancar. Not the easiest hire in public places, and all that.

"It's nothing detailed, really. The way my "boss" treats it is basically... when she calls, I show up. It's not a conventional job, but hey I'm not complainin'. Pay's pretty good. Resources are, too. Only thing that agitates me is this pet name she gives me every time we meet up, but it's whatever."

Amaranta leaned on the table a bit, flicking a finger against a fork.

"I couldn't exactly imagine fitting in anywhere else, job-wise... so our little agreement works pretty well. Keeps me entertained, too."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 am
A Present in January [Santa, Amaranta] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa nodded slowly at that. That certainly seemed a lot less strict than she imagined. She wondered what kind of occupation she might be able to garner to herself. After all, she ..... struggled with these thoughts. Thinking back to Mazda.... she had all but dedicated everything to him. After being scared off by Tier...losing her friends. It felt like he'd been the only thing left. And now she was.... afraid. She'd patched things up with Tier but...would that last? What if she lost tier as well? She didn't know what to do with those thoughts, and even worse, she didn't know what to do with herself. She just .... did her best, but really what did that even mean? What was she accomplishing? And this notion of ....garnering some occupation or purpose was something that appealed to her. To try and make soemthing of herself so that she wouldn't be left with nothing if things were taken away. It was .... a naive thought.

But well. She couldn't help but think it.

It was only then that she realized she had sortof stared off into space and left Amaranta with dead air, giving a nervous little smile. "Ahah...I uh... see. Sorry I just have a hard time imagining doing something like that. But I guess I shold probably look into something like that. Being around earth so often...." She murmured. Briefly considering to ask what the woman called Amaranta. But well...they didn't really know eachother well enough to go digging into that.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:22 am

Amaranta didn't really pay the dead air any mind as she simply waited for a response, her mind distracted by the flicking of the fork. It wasn't a lot to take in, but they were arrancar so the leonine woman simply assumed she was processing it all. As if on cue, she spoke up again and pretty much confirmed that was the case. Amaranta supposed she understood. It wasn't easy for her to adapt when she got here, and it was only - as much she hated to admit - thanks to Khaana she could at least learn how to blend in without having those realm balancers on her ass 24/7. She could only imagine how it might be for other arrancar. Maybe not as bad. Santa seemed very personable. Friendly. A people person. She even almost looked the part of a human, too.

"Don't worry about it. I had a hard time trying to make sense of things myself. It fits me just fine, though. I can't imagine working in public areas. I'm still learning something everyday. I think you'd adapt better than I would in a job setting. If you really wanted to... since you're another arrancar, I could try and help you job-search. But, take your time. with it. Yeah, you're around on earth but things like that take time."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:58 pm

Santa paused for a moment and rubbed the back of her head, giving a sheepish smile. She .... frankly just waved the waiter away when it came to her food. She wasn't really hungry, and simply sat there as Amaranta ate, thinking about the subject at hand. It certainly was .... an odd situation. And for a moment, she did consider just.... declining. But well...

Who else was going to help her with this? None of her friends were alive aside from Tier. She knew Nel, but well..they were more acquaintances than friends. And well, Tier absolutely would not have the slightest clue how to go about getting a job. She probably wouldn't even be interested in such a thing. And in that moment..... Santa suddenly felt rather .... alone.

"Ah well....I suppose I wouldn't mind a little advice perhaps." She conceded softly.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 am

Amaranta ate away at the meal she found agreeable at the moment. She didn't really feel fulfilled from it, but it was pretty tasty. Some slices of cake and a refreshing drink. All in all, Santa was an interesting lady. She hadn't really seen many arrancar with her bubbly disposition, if any. It had proved to be a nice meeting so far, so the idea of linking up with her again seemed neat. Now, she didn't really fancy herself as the helpful type, but she could certainly assist her under the premise of a whim. Or maybe she was changing more than she imagined? Tch... as if.

Amaranta requested a pin from one of her nearby fans, and wrote her number down as well as a list of places she could feasibly reach her if she didn't possess a cellphone.

"Good. I don't think I have the time to run you through much today, but here is my number and a buncha' places you can find me if I'm not picking up my' phone. You seem like a cool gal, so I certainly wouldn't mind keeping in touch', Santa."

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum