Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Empty Re: Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:56 pm

Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 IBhLjIX

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

There was a certain amount of respect to be given to this mutual frustration that they both felt. Though Asami had far more reason for such irritation than he. All that action, the blood and sweat that she had shed in their duel, and the most exertion Hyosuke displayed was when he deigned to expedite her healing with Kaido. That annoyed her too - that she had let herself get so maimed that he felt the need to aid her and she would have to be thankful for it.

"I am glad it was not for pity, I have known too much of that of late."

Finally, a telling comment, though she still managed to blur the line just a little. Whose pity she had suffered was certainly something that Asami had no intention of disclosing. She perked up a little as Hyosuke's tone shifted though, an acute intrigue again taking hold as he began to lead down a winding path that she had entirely not expected. Pointing out the contradictions in his logic would not change the words that he had spoken, that much was now already borne into existence between them.

"Master Niyagata, out of respect for your candour, I will offer you one piece of advice concerning myself. Within these walls, I might be viewed as a warrior, but I am also still the head of the Furukawa Family. Were you to court me then there would be an expectation. An expectation that my family line would continue through me."

She let those words hang in the air for a few moments. The silence only split by the sound of her weapons slowly returning to their sheaths. A certain intensity now emanated from Asami that had previously been rather subtle, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. Of course, she expected that to settle the matter, but it was better to do so now than before anyone got ahead of themselves. It was certainly a sharp thing to come out with in response to his earnest request, but Asami had come here to escape these woes not exasperate them.

LOST IN HER MIND | END POST
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Empty Re: Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke]

Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:05 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

To say that Asami's reaction also intrigued Hyosuke was a grave understatement. All at once the fierce woman seemed to perk up and, simultaneously, allude to deprecation and pity, as well as a wholly different kind of intensity overtaking the dark-haired woman. A certain candor that made her beautiful in an entirely different respect to the determined warrior she had been a moment ago. Hyosuke could not help Asami's statement to not... quite match her description of it. It was less a piece of advice and more vague allusion to the two roles she occupied, wished to occupy, both, or neither. Even so he did have to give brief consideration to her mention of being head of her household. That would not be a courting or relationship to take lightly, even... or especially, for Hyosuke.

At the mention by Asami of two distinct things Hyosuke's mind effortlessly transitioned from his role as a warrior and teacher to that of a nobleman and head of his own household. Hyosuke would take a meaningful step toward Asami, his focus so intent on the woman before him even his Zanpakuto lay forgotten in his wake, whether Asami also took it as the show of trust, intent and desire that it also was was..... really not on Hyosuke's mind despite all those messages being there for her to consider. In his approach Hyosuke did not get too close, rather, he stopped precisely where he meant to. A level of closeness that a bit of natural body heat could be felt ever so faintly. His single-eyed gaze intent down upon her as he drew in a low, steady breathe and delivered his retort with now small amount of mirth and.... purposeful, pointed purr beneath his tone that caused an ever so subtle rumble to his tone.

"Lady Furukawa, Furukawa Asami, FIFTH seat of the Fifth Division, out of respect for your passion and devotion to your causes I would caution you against making your initial proposal TOO enticing to a potential suitor."

A slow, methodical smirk would grace Hyosuke's lips as he both teased and explained.

"I am also the head of my own household, yet you say you wish for your line to continue, exclusively, to an heir of only your house. Implying, quite boldly in fact, you would be considering multiple heirs if I was to have one to inherit my own house.~"

Though said in a roundabout way Hyosuke's implication was obvious and he gave a low, if good-natured, chuckle at trying to make her blush.

"Your boldness aside, charming as it may be, is missing the crucial detail of just how many children are involved and.... well.... is perhaps a topic more suited for deeper into the courting process, hmm?"

Hyosuke would not step back, would not break the intimate air, but he would soften his features from purposely trying to make the beautiful woman before him blush to a more genuine smile though it carried a sort of.... genuine forwardness as he inclined his head in a slight bow.

"As for your status as a warrior, and head of your household both, I feel I would be correct in assuming you are not a fan of the traditional courting process?"

Hyosuke did not really leave time to reply before he continued upon straightening himself.

"Admittedly I am fond of tradition, it exists for a reason, and thought it is a standard to return to for guidance well.... my own adoption was hardly traditional."

Hyosuke's demeanor would become a good deal more serious, an odd mixture of that same intimate affection and a more orderly, firm tone that was not at all commanding her, but making his position clear.

"As such, I feel it is only right I attempt to satisfy both aspects of your existence, should I be correct in my assessment of your opinion of traditional courtship. IF that is the case, then as a warrior you are free to return here and challenge me at your discretion, no matter the length of time, so long as I remain an eligible prospect and so that I know my offer still intrigues you. When you return here you will not be a student, but a challenger, and we shall have three bouts. To be decided, where, when and how by you, and the one of us that is victorious in a majority of these bouts decides the outcome of our courtship."

Hyosuke let that hang in the air for a long moment, a wider smile gracing his face, before his cut hand gently extended to take Asami's, squeeze it, and lift it as he bowed more fully to her. Not being so bold as to kiss her hand, as of yet, but the gesture of respect for her feminine nature was meant to mix with the challenge's respect for her status as a warrior as he finished. His single eye intense and intent upon her as he looked up, fearless and level, into her gaze.

"Outside of this dojo, however, should you allow me to pursue more traditional means, I will pursue you as long as allowed."

Hyosuke would straighten again, stepping back, but let his hand hang, linger and caress away from Asami's grasp before he laced his hands behind his back. His stance now somewhat formal, secretly tense, and his gaze blazing with curiosity as it rest upon her.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:10 am

Outward Reflections [Asami, Hyosuke] - Page 3 IBhLjIX

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Her proposal was too enticing?

Again, silence descended on the pair. Though this time it was less than intentional, as Asami was stunned into speechlessness by such a brazen string of statements that tumbled from Hyosuke's lips. The thought that anyone would be interested in that had not crossed her mind, so she fumbled for how to actually respond to him. There was hardly a reaction as he took her hand in his own, and then with the formalities and the sweeping gestures. The knowledge that he was adopted did surprise her but did at least offer a little to explain why he was so unphased by the prospect of legacy.

"I- I think you are the bold one to make such an assumption about my dating preferences. But I have no intention of walking you through it all, you will have to brave such pitfalls on your own."

She bristled, finally finding her bearings again as that initial shock subsided and she processed more of what he had said. He wished to challenge her for the right to court her, then? That was certainly unusual, and not how Asami had expected to be charmed. The onus would fall on her to pick contests in which she thought she could triumph, and thus perhaps it would be martial prowess that determined her fate, but the whole idea was somewhat flawed in her mind. Though at least she should be flattered that he was interested, so maybe it was worth learning whether she was the odd one or it was Kyo.

"I do not forbid you from such pursuits, Master, and I thank you for your hospitality today. I shall await your next move, then."

Their hands parted, and it was Asami that dropped into a formal bow of her own. Her foot still ached, but the Kaido had already eased it past the point of serious concern and she walked on it firmly now as she turned to leave. Collecting her jacket and her shoes, both discarded near the entrance, the Fifth Seat intended to make her leave without any further fanfare. There had been enough of that already for one day, and it seemed that this would not be the last time that she encountered Hyosuke.

LOST IN HER MIND | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum