Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:37 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

As soon as it seemed their split Cero made contact, Aina being pushed to her limit, Cala's tired legs would be forced into action by their will. Moving with what was quickly turning out to be dwindling energy reserves in a Sonido-driven burst as she crashed down into a crater of debris. A sharp inhale of displeasure leaving Cala at seeing her injured, doubly so by their own hand, and Cala almost hissed in more animalistic frustration but this was stalled by Aina chuckling and assuaging his worries as this was what they were here to do. This earned a curt nod from Cala, fast and not exactly committed, but a nod nonetheless.

With aching muscles and breathe a good deal heavier, more labored, than usual would Cala's response come in the form of bending down and hoisting Aina, bridal style, into their arms and against their chest. Not a word said in explanation for a long moment, merely a protective embrace and apology given in one motion, something that both held her close and wrapped her in his being before he murmured.

"Even so.... if it becomes too much tell me. You are doing very well at pushing me as well. If your goal was to grow into something beautiful, something strong, together then I feel we are well on a good first step."

With that said Cala would touch a kiss to Aina's forehead, gently set her back on her feet, and glide his hands up to cup her cheeks and use his ashen thumbs to wipe the dirt from her beautiful face before he moved back a few feet in a blur of motion. Though his muscles ached, though his heart began to beat in a faster rhythm and his breathe tasted faintly of blood, if she was prepared to continue, wished him to continue, he would do so. Now was the moment in which one was either satisfied and went home, or pushed themselves and risked both growth and injury, but this choice was one he trusted her with. Completely.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:04 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AINA: A SIMPLE SOUL

Enter Aina Post

"Ah, my knight in shining armor, Cala~ Yes, we'll both grow into something amazing. Well, at least that's what my sore ass is telling me."

Aina would snort and giggle at the same time, rubbing her bruised tush at the same time as she was gently let go and kissed on top of the head. With a wriggle of her nose, she would then step on her tippy-toes, kiss his chin and rub it before stretching and thinking for a moment.

Should they really proceed for the day? Eh, they've worked out hard enough, right? Yeah, Aina could keep moving forward, but the gains may suffer. You are supposed to work your body out from what she read on the physiology of humans with the books Verdara provided her with, but not to the point where you risk serious injury or death.

So, she nodded and came to a decision.

"Rest is best, Cala. We can't heal ourselves if we are sitting in the infirmary for weeks on end. We can pick it up tomorrow or focus on something that doesn't have us bashing our skulls together."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun May 14, 2023 6:44 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Were Cala any other being their eyes would have flicked to look at Aina's ass as she rubbed it in appreciation of her form, however, seeing as they did they merely registered the motion and instead appreciated her return kiss and caresses to their face before they had moved away. Growth and increase in power aside it was this, this devotion and tenderness, that made the training truly matter to them. To know that with every day of exertion, every hint of blood on their tongue, with every battle won, they became more able and capable of protecting her. Of making as close to absolutely certain no harm would ever come to Aina again.

Even so Cala accepted her decision and huffed out a sharp exhale, gathering their breathe and releasing their tensed muscles gradually as they straightened their form. A faint trace of their more primal nature smoldering down, burning out, as they walked over to Aina again, gently clasping her hands in their own they would nod in agreement with her. Their thumbs softly drawing gentle, small circles on the backs of her hands as their lips pursed and their masked face stared over her shoulder.

"I agree my dear, there are a lot of things I would otherwise focus on with you."

Cala, in either form, was no expert flirt. This statement was stated with grey neutrality, their grasp on Aina's hands staying gentle and compassionate, as opposed to anything fierce and passionate in this moment. Even so Cala's hands would slide along Aina's arms before breaking off and grasping her hips as they gently began to sway back and forth, their head shifting to more directly face her, as they hummed.

"Or, maybe, you are what I should focus on? You are not overly injured?"

One hand would gently leave her right hip and come up to brush over her neck, her cheek, inspecting her body and searching for any bruises or sore spots, a methodical tenderness to the motions as their claws ever so softly tantalized her skin.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 12:07 pm

Enter Aina Post

"Hmmmm, even while in this state, you are still flirty? Well, I can't expect anything less from a hungry hollow."

Aina playfully flicked his chin as she allowed him to explore her body a bit, and she tilted her head from side to side before looking back up at him. Though, after a slight wince of pain, it was clear her body was a bit strained as he moved his claws and hands along.

"After a fight like that, my whole body is sore, to be honest, ~ But I'll be okay."

She needed to do more work on that, and she wondered if she should focus on the healing or go more aggressively into defending and finding ways to amplify her offensive powers. There were a lot of threats out there, and Aina was steadily beginning to believe it was perhaps best to have some peacekeeper to protect herself and those she may care about.

So, her head tilted again, and she spoke:

"But I think we should keep training like this once I heal up. I've gotta get stronger, Cala."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed May 17, 2023 6:33 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala let out something akin to a laugh, though more of a sharp exhale out the nose, as Aina called them a "hungry hollow" and flicked their chin. Their grip growing just a tiny bit tighter on her, a bit more focused as their hands roamed, though as Aina mentioned her whole body being sore a thought struck Cala and they nodded definitively. waiting to act as Aina seemed lost in thought for a moment. They did act, however, before she spoke by picking her up bridal-style and beginning to carry her back towards her home with a secure, but gentle, grasp on her form. Letting her rest, recover, and lay against them as they walked.

At Aina's words they would nod again, masked face staring ahead, and yet another nod they would agree with her. Their energy sharpening even in their tired state as they sighed softly.

"We both do my dear and it is a journey we can take together."

Pausing briefly Cala would turn their head, stealing a kiss from Aina quickly, without a single warning, before nudging their cheek affectionately, and continuing to walk as if nothing had happened. Cala's fingers beginning to trace softly touches when they could against her as they hummed in contemplation.

"As for being sore...."

Cala's voice grew just a bit slower and more intense as the two of them came within sight of the house.

"..... perhaps a bath?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 4:40 pm

Enter Aina Post

"Someone is feeling frisky today~."

Aina gently tapped his chin as she seemed still lost in her thought for a moment before looking back at the house.

"It will be a long journey; keep that in mind. There are a lot of serious threats out there, and I know we can't stay isolated for too much longer."

Speaking with a sense of urgency, a faint flicker of plum energy sparked around the woman before kissing Cala back by surprise and patting his cheek. After wriggling her nose, Aina smiled and nodded.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course, I'd love a bath. I feel like a dirty pig right now."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum