Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Left_bar_bleue0/0[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty [MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France

Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:22 am
The Mission Template
Name: Mysterious Hollow in France
Type: Investigate and Subdue a Hollow
Difficulty: Intermediate (Will require teamwork)
Eligibility: Up to 3 people from the Gotei and Vandenreich

Information: Reports have come in of a strange "Hollow" skulking around the outskirts of Paris. For whatever reason it has only been observed attacking other Hollows, but is still considered dangerous to humans and Shinigami alike. This large creature physically appears to be a Hollow, but it's spiritual presence is closer to that of an Arrancar. For this reason the utmost care must be used when dealing with it because it's power level is still unknown. What is known is it is powerful enough to easily overwhelm other Hollows and is physically sturdy.

Players will need to work together to follow the trail of dead Hollows left in it's wake, investigate the strange "Hollow's" actions and discover what separates it from others of it's kind. In addition, given it's potential for destruction, players will likely be expected to defeat the beast using teamwork and ingenuity.

This mission is a first step in a series of missions that will involve other NPC's while escalating and building towards a climactic finale. The expectation is signing up for this mission means signing up for the following stages as well.
Primary Objective: Find and Defeat the "Hollow"
Secondary Objective: Discover the secrets behind this mysterious being
Additional Note: Each player will have up to 3 days to post
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Left_bar_bleue1570/100[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty Re: [MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France

Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:36 pm
All right, France... Here we come! I'd like to sign up for two characters, though I'd only RP one. Depends on what people would like or find fun for the story we're telling here:

The first and most likely is: Kaminari Hatakeyama
At the power level preference. Specializes in kido and martial arts. Good team player and easy to get along with.

Second possibility is Hana Aoyama.
Below power level preference, but needs some exposure to danger. Probably not suited unless she gets narratively placed there by mistake, which I have no problem with. Could even later require "back up" to be called if people like that kind of drama. Whatever is fun for the narrative, but I also understand she's a longshot, which is a-okay on my side of things.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Left_bar_bleue0/0[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty Re: [MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:12 pm
Signing Tento up. Not sure what the tier level range for this is but as a 4-2 he's a low energy wise character with decent all around skill I suppose? What he brings is tenacity and a strong will with a mindset of trying to support his comrades in the areas they are good at and balance out the spots they are not.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23421-tento-zefa-tier-4-2-vizard-updated-hazard-rank-d?highlight=Tent%C5%8D

(Warning: may flirt)

[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Tentos10
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[MISSION] Mysterious Hollow in France Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:56 pm
Gonna throw my punching girl Beetle into the ring. Nothing's stronger than a positive, upbeat attitude, and some good ol' hand-to-hand, right?

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21785-beetle-06-yuudeshi-shinigami-3-3-hazard-rank-c
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum