Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada )

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:38 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

It was a calm spring day in the fields of Aina's home in Turin, Italy. Outside on her back porch, she had set out a bunch of homemade chocolate chip cookies, milk, and a pack of smokes. If nothing else, she figured her guest might enjoy the smokes, while Aina herself just had a sweet tooth for the day.

So, while sitting on her rocking chair, the woman enjoyed the grassy fields, birds in the sky, and the countryside's peaceful air. It was hard to find a sense of stillness like in this city, which made her appreciate the serene atmosphere of this remote place when she could.

Hence, with a smile on her face, she looked around and eventually heard something moving and called out:

"is that you, Ver? Come sit if it is~."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty Re: Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada )

Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:58 pm
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) HEADER_96-01

"Man, you really are getting good at sensing energy. Or maybe I just suck shit at sneakin." A playful smile materialized infront of Aina as Verdada appeared with a Soniodo. That exhausted smirk caressing the woman's lips as she took a moment to look Aina over, glancing at the little table offering set out for her and raising a brow. "Been a little bit, Junebug. How's your healing training been going?" She ventured, turning around and promptly parking her rear in the seat beside Aina. She peeled a cigarette from the box on the table and stuck it in her mouth, but she didn't light it just yet. Instead just having it stick out of her mouth as she eyed her charge.

Certainly it had been quite a while since they'd last seen eachother. Verdada, after all, had decided to give Aina a little more leg room. She was an adult, ish, after all. Surely she could have left Aina alone for just some small modicum of time without anything bad happening. And so she had a nice, relaxed smile as she settled beside her, curious and invested in hearing about what the woman had been up to since they had last spoken about Aina's intentions on earth.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:05 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Mmmmmm, I've been getting some training in, so perhaps the results are paying off~"

Aina giggled after grabbing one of her chocolate chip cookies and munching on the sweet treat. When she saw, Verdada sit down, she then nodded her head and added on.

"If you haven't noticed, I've been focused on building up my energy base since I'm a bit stronger than when we last met. I think I'm at a point now where I can start to try and create some unique abilities and powers since I've been training with a guy I met a few months ago."

Nodding her head, Aina seemed to smile more at that person as she hummed and sipped her milk to wash down that cookie.

"And how about yourself? How has life been treating you lately?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:19 am

"So I've noticed." She had known Aina's power was growing. IT was something she paid a tremendous ammount of attention to. How much. How fast. If there were any .....worrying traces within it. She relaxed in the chair she was sitting in, staring out to the scenery before them, at least up until the woman mentioned she'd had a bit of assistance. Hmmmm, a guy huh? She glanced Aina's way and drummed her fingers thoughtfully, that placid stare holding firm as the gears idly spun in her head. Ticking away thoughtfully.

"Keeping an eye on things. I can't say I've really ad the sameprogress you've been having." She lightly glanced at the hole through her right hand. Her soul still hadn't settled yet, but it was getting there. IT might not be long before she was able to use proper powers and form a zanpaku'to. But well, one thing at a time. "I found you a few books. Though I dont' have them with me, a couple things that might hep you with your healing. Humans have done quite a lot of work messin around with stuff since so many of em became spiritually aware. Saves you quite a bit of work." She pointed out

"Been making any new friends?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:29 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina took notice of Verdada taking a look at the hole in her right hand. She assumed that Verdada must have been lost in thought about her own powers. So, she tapped her right hand for a moment and spoke.

"Well, I don't think there is any major rush to get there. I'm sure we'll both go at whatever pace is right for our lives."

Nodding, Aina at least seemed more sure of herself this time around. So, when the question came to what friends she had been making, Aina giggled and started talking with a bit more chipperness in her voice.

"Wellllll, I met a cool martial arts guy named Kenichi. He's shown me around a few places, we text a lot and I've cooked some good meals for him since I've been trying to better my cooking."

Now tapping her chin, she debated if she wanted to tell Verdada more of what she had been up to. So, after remaining quiet, she decided she could trust her and kept on.

"Buttttttttttt, I've kind of been clinging on to my boyfriend."

Sticking her tongue out, she tapped her head playfully before moving on from the cliche.

"His name is Cala and it's been nice spending a lot of time with him. Maybe it's puppy love, but I feel really giddy around him~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:58 pm

Verdada..... paused for a moment at that and glanced back to Aina. Hm, patience. That was certainly not what she expected. Aina had been so upset about what she wanted and well....seeming to be in such a rush. Or maybe that was just how Verdada saw all of that. "Hm, sounds like a nice kid. And what kind of martial arts does he practice?" She ventured. Certainyl rather curious. She herself had ....looked into some of that. She'd even considered maybe looking into trying to integrate a bit of that stuff into her own fighting style. It might not be a bad idea. However, that thought had to ... take a backseat when Aina changed the subject once again and mentioned .... a boyfriend?

Verdada went silent for several long seconds and she made a bit of a face. "Uh huh...." She paused and ..... slowly uncurled her fingers. Her nails having dug small trenches into the surface of the chair arm in a brief surge of disdain. She took a nice, slow breath and ..... took a moment. She was immediately suspicious. The last few..... 'directions' that Aina had gone in had .....not been promising. They had been dangerous. And reckless. And might have gotten Aina killed.

There ...TECHNICALLY....was no reason for Verdada to be suspicious. But she fucking was. And instantly, in the back of her head, she was wondering if she was going to have to kill whoever this fucker is. Was he dangerous? Was he gonna fuck with her charge? She made a face and took a nice slow breath. "You have a boyfriend. That's.....great. I hope." It was abundantly clear she was a little unsure about the subject.

"So. Tell me more about this Kenichi kid." She noted tersely, reaching up and finally lighting the cigarette, being sure to blow the smoke away from Aina as she .... attempted to push this boyfriend out of her mind. Yes, she;d much rather talk about the martial arts fellow.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:40 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Hehehe, don't worry about the boyfriend much. I think I'll introduce you to him and Kenichi at some point."

Giggling a bit, Aina patted the shoulder of Verdada before speaking again.

"I'm uncertain of the specifics, but he saved my ass from becoming hollow chow. I might ask him more about it when we meet."

After nodding alongside the words flowing from her mouth, Aina tapped her chin and pondered if she could learn some essential martial art to beef up her defenses/offenses further. Of course, she wanted to learn to heal, but a bit of self-defense couldn't hurt. After all, that's what Cala was trying to teach her. And given her encounter in Brazil, that whole incident further solidified that fact.

"Speaking of hollow chow, I don't think I told you, but I had a weird encounter in Brazil."

Seeming to think for a second, she tried to recount what she could remember before spilling her guts.

"I ran into a woman named Safira since a private I was traveling on crashed there. She was a pretty scary woman; I could feel she was trying to put some thoughts n my head about the soul cycle, how only a small amount of shinigami are benefitting from how things are, and that we are just statics into this whole thing, and I was a fool really to deny that reality and try to live my own life in peace."

Not sure how Verdada would take all this, Aina looked at her and seemed more focused but not necessarily scared or disturbed. Instead, given the serious matter of the subject, she didn't want to seem like she was brushing it off. If nothing else, that's something she figured Algos would do.

"What do you think of that? It almost sounded like she wanted me to become a hollow since she mentioned something about you all.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:31 pm
Catch up n' Sweets (Aina/Verdada ) HEADER_1_89-07

"You what?"

Verdada had attempted to stay silent while Aina was explaining, but well...when she mentioned her private plane fucking CRASHING she was a little alarmed. She promptly was on her feet and turned to furrow her brows at Aine, concern CLEARLY written across her face as she gave the woman a look of absolute disbelief.

"Let me get this straight. You .... were saved from hollows, barely.. by some martial artist. You get a BOYfriend. Your plane crashes in the middle of fucking south america. You're grilled by some Random woman talking about the SOUL Cycle in the fucking middle of south america.. Who bye the way, sounded like she wanted ot make you a HOLLOW. And you Didn't think to, oh I don't know. CALL me?! TEXT me?!" She was raising her voice now as worry and concern washed over her like a fucking tidal wave.

She had tried to step back, to give the girl some space. And THIS was what she did with it?! She was furious. She was BEYOND Furious, and she felt a slow, creeping murderous urge rise up as she thought about these fucking sacks of TRASH messing up Aina's life. But her rage supsided and she hissed, turning away from Aina and pacing in vehement circles , her mind racing as she slowly shook her head and rubbed at her eyelids.

"Do you want me to be gone? Is that it? IS this you way of telling me to stop poking into your life Aina? By keeping me in the dark about all this shit?" She growled, coming to a sudden stop and HUFFING through her nostrils. Rubbing at her eyelids as disdain practically dripped from her expression. Frustration. ANGER. And confusion, turning to Aina , clearly expecting answers.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:00 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

That -- was her mistake.

When she noticed Verdada's apparent concern, there was a look of regret and lament. However, beyond the anger, she could see that the woman was just fearful of what may come as she remained silent and thought of how to approach this situation without seeming like she lacked awareness of her concern, the poor communication on her part, and the unintentional disregard of her input as a companion.

After remaining quiet for some time, Aina tried to reflect on how things could have been handled better; but she knew she was so caught up in the whirlwind of it all that it was hard to pull away from that feeling. The feeling of being loved, excitement, danger, and uncertainty filled in the hole of emptiness that this life initially brought her. To see what experiences could mold her into something different than the demon her life was spawned from.

So the answer was simple: even if she did not see herself as that demon, if Algos were still alive in this circumstance, what would she do? And if Aina knew that, then doing the opposite of that made sense.

"No. I don't want you to be gone."

Silent at first, Aina seemed tense and stiff as there was a mixture of shame, guilt, and uncertainty about choosing her thoughts, words, and actions carefully.

"And I don't fault you for being upset, as that was a shitty thing to do as a friend by leaving out all that information."

At least by this point was able to work up the nerve to look her in the eye. And when that happened, the woman held her gaze and could see the pain in Verdada's eyes. Which was hard for her to deal with, but that was just the consequence of her action she'd need to be able to face, even if it wasn't intentional.

"Fuck."

Muttering to herself, she scratched her head, stood up, walked over to Verdada, and tried to hold her hand if she would allow it.

"I do care about you, and I'd like to apologize if I did hurt by the lack of communication on my part. It's not because I disliked you, it's just..."

Trying to find the right words to explain herself, Aina froze momentarily but pushed through that uncomfortable feeling anyway.

"...it's just so easy to get caught up in things when everything is so novel and new. It's like time doesn't exist, and things slip through the cracks. And during those moments, I felt I was exploring something new in myself or not in any massive danger if I managed to get away without any long-term fuck-ups."

After a quiet pause, Aina continued thinking before asking her a question.

"I don't want to over-explain or excuse or defend the action in any way, but is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:19 pm

Verdada was..... tired. She stared off into the distance for a moment before looking over her shoulder at Aiko. A ired look on her face. She was quiet for sevewral long moments as she just stared at the girl. "I don't know what you want from me Aiko. I've tried to help. But I don't think I am. I'm never there when you're going through this shit. And I can't be there bcause I never know what's going on." She noted quietly, looking off into the distance.

"I can't go mothering a grown woman." She murmured, slowly rubbing her eyes before looking over her shoulder toward the young woman. "I need a drink." She murmured softly, some small part of her wondered if she should be so negative around Aina. But what was the point? She'd done so much work, and pushed herself toward keeping this woman safe. And that just wasn't happening. She'd been in a plane crash. Someone was looking to turn her into a hollow. And who knew what else. Who knew what OTHER shit was going on she just wasn't privy to? And te question really became. Did she want to be?

She looked off into the distance, and she was reminded that she had been given this task. It was what she had been made for. But did she really WANT to do it? It was important for sure. to watch over tyhe girl, and ensure ....what that she didn't become hitler 2 again? But not only was it turning out to be infeasible. But she was beginning to wonder just how miserable it was making her.

Not a single conversation with Aiko had been anything but a mess of worry and questionable decisions. Was this what she wanted to spend her time doing? Was this the 'Purpose' she was to dedicate her existence to?

she started to walk. Her shoulders slumping as she felt the energy leave her body. "I need a drink." She murmured quietly, repeating herself as she started to walk away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum