Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono]

Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:58 am
Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 H4n9k7G

Chihiro Sano

"Ohh, I was just.."

Her lips tightened before she answered in full with Hono's continued questioning, her shoulders bunching a bit with the mention of Mizu as well as the wondering of why she hadn't used Kido. Chihiro thought as quickly as she could for an answer that wouldn't make her sound like a total embarrassment, her ego stinging a bit as she'd right herself to answer,

"Oh yknow, I was already doing a bunch of spells for practice earlier so I was just sorta tired, and I didn't wanna leave Hachiman out of the action. As for why i'm out here, i'm doing my obstacle run practice!"

She'd grin ear to ear, "I'm trying to get good enough at Hoho that I could cross this entire district before midday! And after that maybe a bunch of districts! I got done with my duties pretty early and all. But that was so cool, do you do chases like that all the time? Awh if I wasn't trying to be super awesome at Kido i'd totally wanna be in on that."

BUSY BEE | END
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono]

Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:15 am

Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:115

Hono nodded her head, "Well that makes sense. I'm tryin to work on my Kido and just about everything!" The shinigami would strike up a conversation. "Hey~ Maybe you could teach me how to be fast like that? I think I'm pretty fast, but you're damn quick!" Hono happily chuckled.

"Chases? It really depends. Sometimes people try to run away, but I usually catch them" She chuckled. "I probably could have caught em without you, but... why not let yah gimmie a hand?" She tried to shrug it off, without Chihiro, despite being fast herself. The two men would likely have split up and gotten away in the confusion.

"My division is usually pretty busy~ But we totally kick ass~" Yet another light chuckle escaped from her mouth. "I've met Mizu, she's teaching me some bit of Kido!" The Shinigami seemed excited. "I... have some people I gotta make proud by getting stronger you know?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Chihiro Sano

"Forreal? I thought you guys didn't really need to learn that too hard; your job's a lot more like physical stuff."

Silent relief washed over Chihiro when no further questioning toward her kido skill was thrown. Even she realized how stupid an excuse that was right after she left her mouth to run. Instead, the conversation was veered far more into comfortable territory, Chihiro tapping her lip and seeming to think for a second, tapping her foot as she'd gesture a finger with her response, "Ohhh, i'm super cruddy at teaching; it's more like an itch I gotta scratch, I get nutty if I don't run. But you definitely could come with me on so you can watch me in action. That sounds fun!"

Though she had a bit of a mischievous grin with Hono's insistence she could've caught them on her own, "Ooh reaaally? So ya bumped into lil' ol me on purpose then?" Seeming to entirely disregard the fact that SHE bumped into Hono rather than the other way around, but seeming to let up on the incredulity pretty quickly with the mentioning of Mizu, her grin dropping into a more sheepish look as she'd subconsciously rub her arm, but quickly feign that she was doing a slow winding stretch instead, "Oh, yeah, totally, expectations, lots of those to mind. Yeah, yep."

The vibrant girl looked a bit nervous, perhaps a bit deflated, but seeming to want to keep up her appearance; nobody expected much of her.. But she'd show them! She'd become the coolest kido user beyond possibility, she could even get better than Mizu! Why did she have to come to her division and show up on the vice captain spot like that... She couldn't help but feel some resentment, a bit of a pout on her features, "..I'm good at Kido too..."

BUSY BEE | END
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:52 am

Enforcement Run-Into [Chihiro, Hono] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:230

"Oh, it's more for my personal use. I wanna get better at Kido. I gotta beat Yuri. So I need to round out my Shinigami abilities."

The woman seemed to be thinking hard about something, a few pauses as she thought about what to say next. "Sure, I wouldn't mind some light running!" It seems her train of thought had completely derailed... Oh well. Hono would find herself excited, having a buddy to exercise with would boost her efficiency. "I have a lot of stamina so I can run for days!" Let's just hope Hono COULD keep up with Chihiro, she wasn't sure how much faster this woman was, not to mention she could have WAY more stamina and run circles around Hono.

"Absolutely." Hono rolled her eyes, looking at Chihiro whilst folding her arms. "I was gaining on them before YOU ran into me..." She sighed but then looked towards the woman. "Yep." Hono laughed. "I... like this super strong person I wanna beat. So I have a LONG way to go." Hono didn't say WHO. "So I'ma be the strongest person I can be~"

Hono laughed a little bit, "You're better than me that's for sure! I don't know many spells at all! Maybe you could show me a thing or two about Kido?" She laughed a little bit, trying to be as friendly as she could.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:46 am

Chihiro Sano

Rocking on her heels, a slight smile and a bit of excessive head nodding came from the spark of a girl. What looked to simply be natural restlessness that such an energetic person would naturally carry, was actually quite the bout of nervousness; what if Hono found out how bad at kido she actually was? Would she brush her off for more skillful and cool members to talk to? The idea made her skin crawl...

"Uh! Yeah, of course! I can totally do that!" She'd blurt out. If she weren't trying to hide that it was a fib she'd smack herself, plan b...

"Well uh, I sure do have a whole schedule to get to and whatnot, it was nice meeting you Hono we can meet up some other time!" The faster she broke the conversation was the further that can could be kicked down the road, already getting back to running, "Cya! Thanks! Bye!"

With that, she took off into the crowd in a nervous blitz.

BUSY BEE | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum