Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana]

Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:20 am
The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader20
Enter: Hana Aoyama

A no-nonsense Captain/Vice Captain combination wasn't a bad thing. Whether they were worth dealing with would depend on their attitude and treatment of subordinates. While Hana did not believe that those in a military organization should be babied, she did believe they should be respected. And from her experience, her current Captain had no interest in respecting her subordinates. So, maybe Hana will take the time to meet a few more members of Realm Enforcement. After all, Hono was kind... What did she mean by "heated"?

"I have learned providing an excellent meal can boost spirits and help friendships blossom, but I am a horrid cook," Hana said. "And I do not believe I have had the pleasure of these meals. I am in the habit of avoiding my Division a little too much recently. I was even caught training in the grounds of other Divisions." Hana sighed before pushing up a kind smile. "I will have to pay closer attention."

Hana looked to the arrested man. "My apologies for distracting you. Should you be dealing with him? I am sure having a casual conversation while holding a man under arrest is not kind. I would walk with you, if you do not mind the company."

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana]

Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:07 am

The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:194

"Hey! I can teach yah!" Hono offered to help with the horrid cooking. "Oh? What's got you avoiding them?" She was a little curious about that. "I'm in your division sometimes, Elyss has been helping me out! Plus I bring her some food" She tied it back into cooking and the leftovers.

Rather soon, Hono would turn to the arrested man. "Oh! Don't worry, the others will take him." Soon the partner Hono had would take the man away. "I gotta stay out here and do some more patrolling" She explained, looking past Hana for anything. "Sure. You can follow me around. Just don't get hurt." Hono didn't mind some company. "I will say, patrol alone can be a little lonely, so make sure you ask for a partner. Now that he's gone it's just me." She explained, I mean walking around alone would be rather boring. "Though it's not that bad if you know the people in the district. I don't know this district all that well..." After that, Hono would start walking towards the main road of the district, stopping for a moment to allow Hana to start following before moving forward.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:41 am

Hana appreciated and accepted the cooking help. Eating take out, or bugging Hiroe, could not be a life long solution. Then Hono dropped an extra bit of information. Elyss Kishimoto, Hana's captain, was helping out a member of a different Division. Interesting. Maybe bribery was how to handle such a woman. If that was the case, moving Divisions was becoming more and more appealing. Who wanted to be the subordinate of a troll that could be bought? For this subject, she held her tongue.

"It turns out, a few of the members I am supposed to be able to rely on don't like me," Hana said with a light shrug, irritation dripping from her words. "There is nothing I can do about it, and it is time to move on with life."

With permission granted, Hana began following Hono around. She promised to stay out of the woman's way, since not being a part of her Division, and on her day off, could get both of them in trouble if things went wrong. Instead, she took mental notes of what Hono was telling her. Asking for a partner to prevent feeling alone was pretty smart. "The more you tell me about your Division, the more I like the idea of joining you all. I would love to work with someone like a partner."

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Outer Districts [Hono/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:29 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:165

"Oh! Poor thing! That's not good. But hey, if they don't like you who cares. Long as you got people who care about you!" She explained thinking, Hono had made several 'enemies' people that didn't like her, but that didn't stop her. "Hell, if you get stronger than em they won't push you around!" A small smile would form as she nudged Hana's arm. "If anyone is mean to ya I'll kick their ass~" She said playfully, but it had some truth to it, if Hana was to become closer, Hono would protect her to no end.

"I don't have a solid one just yet, I kinda go on patrol with anyone. Sometimes going out on your own is nice. I can visit my siblings and my home district" That was another benefit of things, she could visit almost anyone she wanted, since "Patrol" was pretty open. "Yeah I don't see myself leaving Realm Enforcement~ It gives me a lot of time to get stronger!"

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:53 pm

"I appreciate your offer, but I do not think it is one I will take you up on. Let's not get in any trouble, especially if I get up the nerve to truly transfer to Realm Enforcement." Hana found herself smiling a lot while talking to Hono. Recent weeks brought her down, but things were starting to look up. Since Hono's Division was seeming more appealing, she already decided she was going to check it out. Hopefully, she could get someone to answer questions... without a bad attitude.

"I'm not very strong, but I am trying to get better," Hana said, sounding pretty meek. "Maybe I can go on a few patrols with you if I transfer? I know I don't sound certain, but that's only because I haven't done all of my research yet, or decided exactly how much danger I am willing to be put in... I'm not very brave either... It's shameful."

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:32 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:225

The response from the girl would cause Hono to let out a deep chuckle. "I'm only joking!" After a long pause, she would speak out. "Mostly..." Shaking her head, the Shinigami's gaze would return forward, marching on as Hana followed. If Hana looked, she would notice Hono's eyes darting around every nook and cranny hoping to spot anything suspicious.

"Hey, me and Kazagumowari are always down from some training!" She patted her Zanpakuto on her hip. "Elyss really knocks the wind out of me, so maybe someone closer to my level would help..." Rubbing the back of her neck Hono would chuckle. "Though having someone to beat that's leagues ahead of me motivates me a lot! My tip? If you wanna get stronger, find some motivation!" The Shinigami would spin around and give Hana a quick finger gun. "Shit, I'd be down. You're nice company. Just ask if you switch and we can head out." Hono couldn't exactly relate to Hana, truth be told Hono had never really been fearful during her entire life, she needed to be that big brave big sister for her siblings after all. "Shameful? Well hey, we all have our flaws right" She decided to encourage Hana. "I get kinda violent when I'm mad!" Kinda was an understatement. "Nobody can be perfect. I'm sure you're good at plenty of things!"

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:29 pm

Hana knew it wasn't intentional, but Hono was really making Elyss Kishimoto look bad. Hana decided it was best to keep quiet. She already made her decision to leave that Division anyway. I mean, it's not like the Captain there helped her own squad. It seemed true that only spiritual strength was a requirement for Captain. No loyalty, no ability to guide. Just the power to fight and sign your name on documents. Disappointing. Oh well! Hana pushed the thoughts from her mind.

Hono was truly encouraging in all this. Find her motivation? Hana would have to think on what actually motivated her, especially as a Shinigami. The only reason she joined was to avoid a forced marriage, so it wasn't like this was ever her plan. "Yes, everyone has flaws..." Hana repeated, her voice almost at a whisper as shame accompanied her tone. "I'm not sure what I'm good at, if anything... I'm a little quick on my feet. I'm also a fast reader, daydream way too much, and enjoy fashion... Haha, but those last three won't help with our type of work."

Hana did not realize it, but she began mimicking Hono's movements. Each alley they went by was checked for something. She wasn't as quick as Hono, but she was thorough, sometimes even stopping to make sure she didn't see something. At one point, she did. She wasn't sure exactly what she was seeing, but something felt off about a large man standing in the shadows between two buildings. "Hey, Hono... Is that something to be curious about?" Hana suddenly, grabbed the woman's hand with a rather gentle touch, and pointed toward a large cloaked male.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:54 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:323

Hono sighed, "Well at least Elyss takes me on nice dates..." She grumbled to herself, though loud enough for Hana to hear. A very casual way to drop her relationship with Elyss to Hana. Her relationship really wasn't something she hyped up, it was just... a thing she had. That being said, Hono wasn't going to hate on someone for not liking Elyss, they had their own opinions and Hono wasn't gonna poke.

The big sister energy was REALLY shining through. It was funny, this was something she told her little brother, who was also quite insecure about himself since he was... in THAT stage of life, and a LOT of girl questions... Hono would listen as Hana listed off her strengths. "Fashion? Hell someone got in squad zero by making these..." Hono would pull on her Shihakushō. "Fast reading? Shit, I wish I could do that, it helps a ton when I have to fill out paperwork..." she laughed. "Every strength has a benefit. I mean one of my strengths is I don't give up till I'm out for the count! When I fight Elyss she has to knock me out~" Hono would chuckle. "So I use that, if I never give up I'll make it one day!" That sounded a bit cliche, but hey, Hono had a point. If she threw herself at impossible tasks eventually she WOULD get strong enough to achieve them.

She would raise an eyebrow feeling her hand be touched. She would peer down the alleyway. "Check it..." She whispered, wanting to show Hana how things went down. "Just stay behind me okay?" Hono walked down the alley, not really showing any fear as she cleared her throat she spoke to the cloaked man. "You lost? How's the day going for ya buddy?" She raised an eyebrow, that being said her hand didn't leave Hana, she held the woman's hand, yet another big sister instinct.

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:34 pm

There were a few conflicting thoughts running through Hana's mind. So, Hono was dating Captain Kishimoto? At least that cleared up why Hono would get special treatment. Favorites. It happens. The romance made that easier to accept.

Having her skills highlighted as helpful was a sweet thing for Hono to do, but Hana wasn't sure if her fashion sense would do much. She couldn't sew, so it wasn't exactly a skill. She just enjoyed pretty outfits. The comment on speedy reading helping with paperwork was intriguing. Maybe she could offer paperwork help to those in her Division? That could help her make a friend or two, right?

Hana smiled, a bit of excitement about joining Hono on a quick mission. She nodded and kept behind Hono, surprised that Hono wasn't letting her hand go. She didn't mind it. If anything, she felt a little better feeling guided into a strange situation. As they approached the man and Hono spoke up, he turned back to her and raised an eyebrow. "Uh... Day's fine. What're you two clean lookin' girls doin' here?" The man turned, his large body blocking the alley way. Sounds of struggle, including a loud bang occurred behind the man. "That doesn't sound good."

Behind the large man, two others were loading up a cart with goods from a small ramshackle store. A frightened older couple stood silently, watching their things being taken from them. Once the cart was loaded, they planned to run off.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:39 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:225

Hono wasn't a girl to make her love life a big deal, at least to her it didn't matter who she dated, it was... just something that happened. She wasn't going to help it change much. Hana's skills in being sweet had already secured her as a friend in Hono's eyes. Be that for better or for worse, Hono was a super protective friend so let's just pray nothing that happens to Hana makes the pink-haired girl angry.

Hono didn't speak up, she would bang her hand against her chest, emphasizing her Shihakusho. "Don't play dumb." She would lose her grip on Hana's hand pushing her girl backward a little bit. Hono would pat her Zanpakuto on her hip. "Listen. I'm faster and stronger than all three of you guys. So. Turn yourself in. Or." Hono would draw her Zanpakuto, gripping her purple handle. "I'm not against slicing you up. No witness. Less paperwork for me to handle." She had a sadistic smirk on her face, as she began dragging her blade against the pavement, bits of the sword began falling. "Breakthrough. Kazagumowari." She had released her Shikai, hoping the appearance would help with her intimidation tactics. Her Shikai manifested as a small clever, that looked poorly maintained. "You wouldn't want this clean-lookin' girl to get all bloody now would you..." Her tone was monotone.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum