Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Taking a moment to relax [Saera, Rio] - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a moment to relax [Saera, Rio]

Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:38 pm
Saera chuckles, "A 'mixed bag'. You're too polite for your own good you know that? It's fine to admit that the fourth is full of more crazy than an all-sanitarium patient circus tent. But I suppose I understand, a group made up of people who actively chose to be the main fighting force of the Gotei is going to be less than conflict avoidant, which leads you to be the mediator between an entire group of 'fighting counts as talking' types, myself included."

Saera continued to enjoy the soak, and soon move onto lighter topics, sharing more stories, jokes, simply enjoying sharing this place with someone else. All in all she was quite pleased with her decision to visit, and happy that the company she'd brought with her had turned out to make a good companion for things like this.

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum