Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J]

Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:25 pm
Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader3
Enter: J. Saionji

The thought of an apology gift frustrated J because he knew it would annoy Mayumi. She wasn’t so young that a new stuffed animal or dress would calm the disappointment of not being with her Dad. Mayumi was getting to that age where “buying her off” was more offensive than helpful, at least in this manner. J pinched the bridge of his nose and thought for a moment. Mayumi had many different interests, things she wanted to do but neither of them had the time to take her.

Before he could come up with something, he raised his gaze back to Tsubine. Of course, he listened. He took the note and read the two names. His eyes widened, the shock staying for an uncharacteristic amount of time. He pinched the bridge of his nose again and the tore the paper. He then used is reiryoku to summon a small Shakkahō and blow the torn pieces up. He would not forget those names, and no way he would take that note with him. He gave a short, annoyed sigh.

“What you’re asking for is obtainable, but this… It’s probably illegal, so if you really want it, you better spill everything. I am not possibly losing my job, dishonoring my family, destroying my and my sister’s reputations, and possibly putting Mayumi in a dangerous situation unless you explain enough to sate my concerns. And I will only hand the information over after this… complaint of yours is investigated.”

End Post
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Tsubine was hoping J would work with just the vague answers he gave. Explaining was going to make it very difficult to play the "Well I didn't report this" card. He was going to have to shore up a lot quicker than he realized. "Mmm. Unfortunately, I'll need that information before anything official happens. Consider it like me taking out a preemptive insurance policy." Tsubine tried giving J a reassuring smile, but the two had known one another long enough to see through the emptiness. Tsubine wasn't scared—he was just clearly on the losing side of a battle. Someone else held a better hand, and he was going to do whatever it took to get better pieces on his board. "J, I wouldn't've asked for that information from you if I didn't need it and need it fast. I could find it out on my own, but that'd take time. Probably the same amount of time it'd take for an investigation to pan out. I'm more than willing to tell you what's got me on edge, but until I know that I've got a better hand, I'm not risking a tip-off. And right now, those two cards are what I need to fill out my hand."

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:40 pm
Who Did What Now? [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader3
Enter: J. Saionji

This situation left a bad taste in J’s mouth. It was clear Tsubine did not trust him with whatever was going on. His friend was willing to risk a lot, yet nothing would fall in his lap if this went wrong. In fact, J’s entire life could be ruined and he’d be taking that risk on a half-assed explanation. He wasn’t sure how he was going to handle this now. What he did know is that there was a reason he was part of the Sixth Division and their resources cold prove helpful. He also had a hunch on what Tsubine planned with the information he wanted, and that worried him more.

“Mayumi has been interesting in this new band. The leader… Sakura Hayashida, plays the violin and she has been wanting to learn,” J said, turning away from Tsubine and planning to walk out. “You want to distract her from your bullshit, hire someone to give her lessons.” He left with no other word, his irritation banging out with the slam of Tsubine’s door. Whatever was going on, J despised this gut feeling.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum