Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open]

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:42 pm
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 49AV09y

SAJIN KOMAMURA

It seemed to Sajin when it was clear there was no trouble to be caused by either himself or Kohaku, the Shinigami woman was satisfied enough to leave them be. Whether his responses contributed to this or not, he was just glad he wouldn't be having to deal with the Gotei right now, especially if she had served while he was a Captain a hundred years ago. The possibility of his identity being found out was one he sought to avoid at all costs, at least for now.

With Kohaku seemingly calmer, though not ready to be caught unaware, Sajin relaxed a bit too. This young man, of decent heart, seemed to pose no threat to him, nor did he seem to have any clue who he could be. He did note Kohaku's apparent distaste for nobles, and chose not to broach the subject as a consequence. Instead, he turned his helmet-clad head back in the man's direction and answered his inquiry "Yes, just passing through. I have no other business in this District. Are you from the area?"

HEART OF THE SOUL KING | END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open]

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:24 am
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Kohaku_HeaderCasual1_470x300
Kohaku Okumura

Since that chick really was gone, Kohaku actually let himself relax. Thank whatever god might be out there, because he had no interest in dealing with that shit today either. He put his zanpakuto back in his lap, any tension now gone. Leaning forward a bit, he looked back down to the massive man, though the guy really wasn’t that far. It caused Kohaku to take a second notice about how large this guy was.

“Sorta, yeah.” Kohaku said. He patrolled around here a lot, usually dealing with thugs like the big guy had just done. Someone had to do it since that useless police force couldn’t do a damn thing. “Thanks for helping with those guys.” This was one of those times that Sozen would pop him on the side of his head with a book or something. Keeping conversation was hard. Kohaku rubbed the back of his head.

“Uh… So… You… I don’t know… Thirsty or something? Got some good drinks and stuff around the corner down that street there.” Kohaku pointed back the way the big guy came, toward a street. “You’re kinda huge. Not like fat, but big, tall so… figure you gotta be hungry if you’re just wanderin’ around. I don’t know.” Kohaku shrugged, clearly having a difficult time figuring out what to say here.

End Post
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:10 pm

SAJIN KOMAMURA

It wasn't often strangers offered such hospitality to Komamura, even if it was awkwardly phrased and said in this way. The sense Sajin got from Kohaku wasn't one of reluctance, but of uncertainly. As he looked up at the young man, he chalked it up to just social awkwardness. There had been a few like that in the Gotei, his memories reminding him of the huge variety of personalities who called the organization home. Sajin nearly shook his head to return to his senses, knowing he had to focus on the here and now.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm not hungry or thirsty at the moment." Sajin knew partaking would require removing his helmet, something he wasn't prepared to do even among people with no possibility of recognizing him. It was all the inevitable questions that would follow he didn't want to deal with, nor the potential for rumors spreading of his presence here. Instead, he decided to ask Kohaku a question about his circumstances here.

"I didn't catch your name, though I understand if you don't want to say. You seem familiar with this area, do you live in this District?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stray in Rukongai [Komamura, Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:22 pm
Kohaku Okumura

Damn. Kohaku wanted to see what was under the helmet and asking straight forward was probably too obvious. The entire point of asking about food was to get the guy to take the damn thing off! Oh well, he’ll have to think of something else.

“Yeah… Seems we both like keeping parts of our identity hidden,” Kohaku said and leaned back, his hands on the roof behind him, keeping him sitting up. “I’ve lived in the Rukongai my entire life. Well, any of it that I remember. Currently, District Sixty-Six is the place I call… yeah, I guess home. It has been for a while, I guess… ”

“So… what’s up with the sword? And the helmet?” Kohaku asked, the curiosity getting to him. He was on the younger side, so he had little tact.

End Post
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:22 pm

SAJIN KOMAMURA

So he won't reveal even his name. We have that in common then. mused Sajin silently to himself. He wondered why Kohaku seemed unsure about calling his place of residence "home", though he could relate in a way. Though Sajin lived with his people, the Wolfman Clan, for the last century he still felt, in his heart of hearts, that the Gotei was his home. At least, the Gotei he remembered was. He couldn't be sure of this new generation.

Upon being questioned about his Zanpakuto, Komamura lightly brushed his cloak to better cover the weapon at his hip. "They're for defense, self-protection. I've lived in the Rukongai for much of my life, and here in the outer Districts it's never been that safe. My sword and armor remediates that." Wanting to push the conversation away from himself, Sajin decided to glean what information he could from Kohaku "Have you heard about what's been going on in the Seireitei and the Living World? What's the sentiment you and those you've talked to feel about it all?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:23 am
Kohaku Okumura

Kohaku could tell this man was one he could get along with. They both had secrets and also respected the others'. There was no point in prodding as each seemed to understand the importance of ones identity and the safety in keeping it to yourself. Kohaku took a deep breath and let the conversation push on. He heard enough about different things with the Gotei and small stories about the Living World.

“Not much I can tell you,” Kohaku said, thinking a bit longer. “I heard about some bombing in the Seireitei and hollows as large as mountains in the Living World. Lotta people got hurt, killed… It’s what you’d expect of that kind of battle. Uh… If anyone can handle all that, it’s the money and power hoarding Gotei… And those around here don’t like them too much. What’s to like about a group of military supported thugs? Some individual members ain’t so bad, but the group as a whole isn’t trusted, not by most out here at least. Why do interested in them?"

That's when Kohaku realized. He leaned forward, elbows on his knees. "Don't go joining those guys thinking you'll help people. You wanna help, talk to Tsubine or Sozen. Has some... weird methods, but is at least actively helping people.”

End Post
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:43 pm

SAJIN KOMAMURA

"Military thugs"? Sajin knew the Gotei wasn't always the most popular here in the outer Rukongai Districts, but even still, there was genuine vitriol in Kokaku's description of it. When he served all those years ago as a Captain, he believed the Rukongai was more ambivalent than hateful toward the Gotei. When he thought about what had happened since then, particularly over the last decade, he understood why people had turned on Soul Society's guardians. After all, he saw the mayhem that army of demons had wreaked here. Even as he fought to protect as many innocents as he could, it wasn't enough. Just like a century ago, there always seemed to be no end to the demon horde.

The names Kohaku gave, at least the first, rang a bell in Sajin's head but he couldn't account for where he recognized it. "I'm just interested in rumors and what people think, I have no plans to join the Gotei. These others you name though, who are they? I recognize one of them but know little of them.'

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:52 pm
Kohaku Okumura

This man sounded like someone looking for his place in the world. He was glad to hear that interest in the Gotei was not at the top of the list of possibilities. Kohaku sighed softly as he thought about how to describe either man he had mentioned.

“Well,” Kohaku rubbed the back of his head. “Tsubine is a nice guy, and has his own vision for things. A lot of what he does isn’t the best, but he does things in a way that keeps this one of the least violent districts in the Rukongai. He’s… He’s, uh… sort of a dreamer? I guess. Makes people feel safe, gives people jobs, and distracts them from the monotony of Rukon-life through entertainment…”

“Oh, and Sozen… He’s like, the business guy behind it all, ya know? Super smart, strict with rules, but also a good guy. Uh… You can find them at the Shirazumi-Rengokai headquarters in District Sixty six, so not far from here. They’d love more help, especially from anyone wanting better lives for Rukon citizens.”

End Post
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:11 am

SAJIN KOMAMURA

Hearing about those two people troubled Komamura. From the sound of things, they had wrested control of an entire District for themselves. Though Kohaku painted a rosy picture of them, Sajin couldn't help but wonder if they were just dressed-up thugs without a sense of real justice. A long time ago a close friend of his had walked the road of the least bloodshed, one that involved killing any who dared to step in his way. Could this Tsubine be doing something similar, using might to crush others? Or distracting them, as Kohaku says, from something more sinister? Sajin couldn't be sure, but he also didn't want to make too many assumptions.

"Hmm...I may have to pay them a visit then. See for myself how they're helping people." Concerned he may spook this man if he voiced his suspicions, Sajin chose to remain vague in his meaning. "What will you do? That Shinigami could return any time, and nothing good can come from getting into a conflict with her or anyone else from the Gotei."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:47 pm
Kohaku Okumura

Kohaku hopped back to his feet by leaping off the roof and landing next to the giant. Seeing him from ground level was impressive. Kohaku looked up at him and chuckled, shrugging about the woman Shinigami that had just left.

“Shinigami come around here all the time, usually to partake in the gambling houses or food,” Kohaku explained, looking back the way the woman left. “If she returns, she’ll get the same welcome I give all Shinigami, a nice ‘fuck off.’”

Kohaku yawned and scratched the back of his neck. “Well, nice meeting ya. If you want to meet Tsubine and Sozen, head up that street to the next District. Anyone there can tell you where they’re at.” Kohaku gestured down his recommended path.

“Until next time, big guy,” Kohaku turned away and went to leave, giving a few seconds for the newcomer to reply or call him back if he had more questions. If he didn’t, Kohaku would shunpo off, heading down toward the restaurants.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum