Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghosts from the Past (Komamura, Shaoling) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghosts from the Past (Komamura, Shaoling) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ghosts from the Past (Komamura, Shaoling) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghosts from the Past (Komamura, Shaoling)

Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:13 pm
Ghosts from the Past (Komamura, Shaoling) - Page 3 49AV09y

SAJIN KOMAMURA

Though it weighed nearly a hundred pounds, Komamura easily lifted and placed his helmet back upon his head. He felt plenty comfortable without it on in front of Shaoling, but didn't want to be spotted by some random person happening across the duo in the alley. He did this as he listened to her explanation of the status of her students, one of whom appeared to be missing, though she didn't seem too concerned about his safety. Sajin was also confident any student of hers would be capable enough to fend for himself. Still, he could understand being worried.

"Tamabuki Yuujin. I will remember that name." Sajin wasn't sure where he could run into the man, but assuring Shaoling of his intention to keep an eye out felt like the right thing to do. He had long ago come to accept the unknown that is tomorrow, so perhaps he would meet this Yuujin after all.

Komamura's eye turned to the darkening world around them as day turned to night. The sky had changed from blue to crimson during their talk, and Sajin knew it was only a matter of time before the Rukongai was blanketed in shadow. Turning back to Shaoling, he regretfully announced his decision to depart "It's getting late. I apologize for cutting this reunion short, but there are things I must do before returning to the Seireitei. I hope you find your student, and that we meet again soon."

HEART OF THE SOUL KING | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum