Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam]

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:31 pm
Zaraki had been out on a mission for the Gotei 13. He and Yachiru had gotten lost, the conversation as followed was something that was indeed interesting. "Kenny you should really pay attention directions." Zaraki looked at the young girl on his shoulder with her pink hair. "It's your fault that we got lost in the first place, was following your directions!" Zaraki kicked the tree growling as he began looking around, he would of rather fought Ichigo or someone strong then be lost in this damn place. Zaraki began running again, he and Yachiru were lost within the Rukongai's forest. Trying to chase down someone whom the Soul Society deemed a worthy enemy. The former member of the Gotei 13, was said to be strong. Kenpachi felt such elation at the possibility of a new enemy whom could maybe wound him. Kenpachi smiled sadistically as he ran forward going through the forest taking out tree's now as he found his target. "FIGHT ME!, COME ON YOU MAY BE ABLE TO WOUND ME!" He grinned as the male turned around and swung his sword at Zaraki now, aiming the blow to his mid section. His Captain's Haori he wore at the time blew backwards. It was an impressive swing, but the stance was full of holes and this was hardly the work of a master. "Is that it, that's all you got? Tch I can't believe how much time I wasted on such a weakling.." Yachiru giggled as she jumped off and landed several feet behind the confused man whom was cursing at Zaraki. "It looks like we chased a wimp down Kenny, you gonna fight him, huh huh are you Kenny?"

Zaraki simply sighed losing his smile as he turned around. "Weaklings are no fun, I won't get any amusement out of fighting such a weak enemy..Let's go see if someone strong is around Yachiru." With that the girl jumped back on his shoulder and they were about to set off, the male wasn't done yet though. He continued his attack attempting to strike Zaraki, he grabbed hold of the sword now with his bare hand. Gripping it as he looked on with one eye, as he spoke now. "You are in the way of my fun."  He with a quick flourish sliced the male across the chest with his sword. Letting him drop with his weapon as he and Yachiru sped off. "Which way are the other strong ones Yachiru?" Yachiru grinned and pointed towards another section of tree's. "THAT WAY KENNY!" She said giggling and laughing as she rode upon the large male's back each with a grin at the possible enemies ahead.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam]

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 pm
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 KisaragiShintarofull1319821_zpsb4f8080c

Crow I love you, but this isn't exactly what I imagine you playing, because this doesn't feel like Kenpachi I mean it's a good try, but not exactly what we're looking for. You're a Kiske not a Kenpachi type.~ So No This is denied, if you wanna try again go ahead, but this is Denied brosef.~

Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Yeah, i can't really see you as one either, so i second Kakeru on this. XD
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Bleach%20zaraki%20kenpachi%20kenpachi%20zaraki%201024x768%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_21

Let the war begin. Kenpachi Style:

Kenpachi was laying around the aquad 11 captains quarters bored out of his mind. Soon a messanger arrived at the door He soon turned his head to look to the messenger as he spoke. What the hell do you want? It better be something that i can use to get my blood boiling. After the the captain had finished talking the messenger gave him the note and vanished. Looking at the note a hint of curiosity would spark in his eyes. Soon after reading the note his frown would turn into a huge smile as a laugh soon would echo through out the 11th squad area. Damn a war? I know this may not be all that great but still its something to do in this hellishly boring down time. Anything is better then just sitting around and doing nothing. Though he had to admit that he was rather pissed when he took note that there was a second sheet in it that's only purpose was to tell him how to get to where the war was Going on. Damnit i can get to a war on my own given time. Damn did they know this would get my blood boiling before even getting there. Well shit lets not keep them waiting then. Yachiru who was watching him the whole time slowly nods her head and jumped up on his back. He then gave the directions to Yachiru who still ended up pointing him in the wrong direction. Damnit are we there yet. It seems like we have been running for hours. Don't worry kenny it says we are verry close now. As soon as yachiru said that he could hear the sounds of the war in the distance. As soon as this was heard a smile returned to his face as he darted off towards the sound of the frey. as soon as he got there he took note that most the shinigami that were takeing part in the fight the enemy was getting the upper hand on them. [red=red] Damn why'd the hell did they send such fucking pansys to a war? Are they even trying to win this damned thing or were they just waiting on me? Ohhh fuck it what ever the reason i suppose it's time to have some fun.[/color] Yachiru jumped down from kenpachi's shoulder as he drew his sword.

Okay lets get this started. I just hope to hell you are not to much of a bore. I can't get nothin from it if you all die to quickly. Yachiru would be heard chearing him on from the sidelines as kenpachi darted into the frey. As he entered he instantly got jumped by a small group who had just finished of the shinigami they were fighting. Kenpachi found following their attacks was way to easy and his sword moved to parry every attack but one from each of them. As soon as the enemies blades hit him they would instantly stop and do no damage to him at all. Damn thats really all ya got just how fucking lame are you anyway? starting a war without the power to actually fully back up your fight? Damn you dumbasses are pathetic. As soon as he said that he ended up attacking the one standing in front of him with a simple downword strike practically cutting the target in half as the torrent of blood sprayed outwards around him.He could not help but hipe that these peons where simply something to take out the extreme low class level shinigami. He soon Attacked the other's that had attacked his a frown of boredom on his face as he cut down all who ended up getting in his way. Soon 3 other ended up showing up in front of him. Stareing at them he had no time to speak as all three darted at him. He was able to block their attacks with ease but the power that was behind them far outclassed what he was going up against up to this point. Feeling this the smile soon returnedt o his lips as his sword moved to stop the attacks that were raining down upon him. Sparks would be flying from his and their swords as the attacks continued.Soon kenpachi managed to get in an attack of his own. The attack would seem to only bearly hit the target but is seemed to do more damage then it actually did. The targets he was fighting was not used to anyone actually able to hit them. Before they could regain their composure kenpachi was already on top of them slashing downwards and quickly ending their existance. [color=red] Huh?? damn and just when i had gotten ta think that woulda been fun they turn out to be a group of pansy's that cant take a hit. Does this mean I am getting close to this groups leader?

As soon as he asked a male with long flowing white hair would stand before kenpachi. I guess this is my answer huh? Ohh well just make this fun for me. after all Everythone you sent my way was to damned boring. As soon as he was done talking the man before him simply smiled and darted at kenpachi. Kenpachi managed to move his sword up fast enough to stop the attack though the force of the attack was enough to push him a few feet back. With that He was impressed. He was supprised by just how much force the man that had just attacked him held behind his attack. The eye not hiden behind the eyepatch would slowly begin to glow yellow as his spiritual presure quickly began to build. He could not help but think that maybe just maybe he could have a little bit of fun with this one. Soon the both charged each other and as soon as their blades crossed a shockwave would shoot outwards from th e force of the two swords collideing into one another. This was one of the few time that it would seem that the person before him actually was on equil footing as him from the verry start of the battle. He could think of a few times this had happened though the number of them were rather small. They both used their blade to push away from one another and jump backwords. Then soon after they both darted forwards yet again each one makeing their own attack of what would seem like random directions with their sword though it would appear each swing was a counter to the other. Kenpachi had not had this much fun in a fight in a long time and he could not help but laugh at just how excited he was getting from this fight. Soon Kenpachi would change up his way of thinking on how to approach this fight. a devilish smile growing ever wider upon his face as the two charged at each other. This time kenpachi did not counter his attack in the same way. This time he made it where their attacks would bearly miss collideing with each other. The damage he took was enough to make a decent sized cut over his chest. Though the attack he made upon the male was enough to cut slightly deeper into the targets chest. This caused blood to spray out from both kenpachi and the man he was fighting.

The both of them were smileing after both attacks managed to hit their marks. The wound was not enough to stop either of them though cause soon after they were both attacking each other again the rush that kenpachi was feeling was something that he could not get enough of. It was like a drug to him and he was addicted to every second of it. As the swords collide they soon had a group of onlookers watching the fight none haveing seen either of them up close enjoying the fight like they both were currently doing. Ever so often kenpachi would have his attack miss by just enough to where the attacks would hit them both. Though his chaotic looking smile would never leave his lips though As the fight dragged on they both were soon pushed back by the force of their attacks collideing with one another. Damn I was begining to think that I would never find a fight like this again. i have to admit it is rather fun to know that not everything in this war can be called a frickin pansy. As he spoke he slowly moved his hand to his eye patch and slowly removed it. As soon as he removed his eye patch everyone was taken back by the shear power of the spiritual presure that was released and was shooting upwards into the sky sky. Now both of his eyes were visable and the color of them both were glowing golden as the spiritual preasure soon created a massive dome around him that shoot outwards destroying everything in its path. Though thankfully those around seeing the power powering twords them ended up running to safty not wanting to get caught up in the power that was comeing from kenpachi. Though the male he was fighting ended up staying put and the pressure seemed to have no real effect on him. aiming his sword to the target kenpachi soon would end up laughing. Okay then now that i can actually go all out lets get this started again. I do not want the fun to die down so quickly after all! He stated as they soon began the charge yet again. Though this time it was clear that kenpachi was pushing harder then the target he was fighting. They both still would appear to be on equil footing though it would be clear that kenpachi was alot stronger then the foe that stood before him.

This time though when he attempted to miss the other males attack on purpose the male seemed to vanish from site and reappear behind him. Kenpachi's sword moved to meet the targets downward attack with his blade and when he made a attack of his own the male seemed to vanish again. This time though as soon as the male vanished kenpachi would be seen darting to a certin area for seemingly no reason at all and he then swung his sword at what looked like air. Though as soon as he did the targets image would be seen flying backwards hitting the ground hard and the male would skid along the ground. As the target got up kenpachi would be atop of him both hands on his sword swinging it in a downward motion as a surge of his reiatsu was building around both him and his sword as he swung it downward. As he did it hit the target dead on though oddly enough the target was not dead. Kenpachi watched as the target stood back up his sword still in his hand. It was odd because not only was the man standing but he showed no signs that the attack had weakned him though it was clear that it had lowered his power. Kenpachi would stare at the male for a few seconds and he could not help but laugh. Though without warning the male attacked kenpachi again. Though this time kenpachi did not even bother to attempt to stop the blade. Oddly enough the male still had the power within him to attack and still deeply wound kenpachi even after all the damage he had taken. He still has this much force behind his attacks? I dare say i am rather impressed with this guy.. And that ain't something i think about to often. Kenpachi's thoughts gave way to his blood lust as he soon would begin to laugh yet again and the fight would once again commense. He did not want to kill this person that he was fighting. It was to damn fun to fight him so he decided he would go with attempting to mearly knocking him out. As the attacks came twords him Kenpachi soon found an opening in the guys attacks and went for it. As soon as Kenpachi swung his sword from left to right the attack had hit its mark sending him flying backwards yet again though after he had finished rolling to a stop he did not get back up this time. the target had used up all the power he had to even be able to have kept the fight going as long as he did.

Fuck don't tell me i ended up killin him?? i was hopin that i would be able ta fight that bastard again sometime. As he spoke a member of the fourth division came to see if kenpachi needed their help. Shakeing his head he gave a light sigh as he pointed to the man he had just beat. Like hell i need help. Well the figth is over i suppose i should get patched up. Though check up on that bastard over there first. if he's still alive get em all patched up. I wanna have it to where i have someone like him ta spar with. If that was the case maybe i would be able to get the rush of a actual good fight more often then. After saying that kenpachi slowly walked off with another member of the 4rth division. He did not like the idea of getting patched up but he figured if he ever got the chance to fight that man again he would at least get himself healed up so the fight could be as enjoyable the next time as it was this time for him.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 pm
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 KisaragiShintarofull1319821_zpsb4f8080c

Natalia, this is a decent post, but it's not Kenpachi sure you did better than crow, but you aren't ready for this slot, and play Kenpachi takes a certain amount of badass and not giving a fuck and you aren't really... there yet, keep trying though if you wish, but no denied because of lack of feeling, and also you're still kinda new and giving you a 0-2+ Canon who's pretty much one of the physically strongest unsettles me to just give away to a new person, I'd personally want you wait a bit longer but do try again, it was decent but not quite there.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:47 am

Going to try and Claim this Nigguh.
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Bleach-Kenpachi-Zaraki-zaraki-kenpachi-20835216-1280-720

The sound of the warning bell echoed through the area, it wasn’t a warning bell, more like an alarm that informed others of intruders. The Seireitei seemed in panic as a duo of Arrancar decimated the 11th Division quarters with their infamous Cero; among the rubble laid a large dense and terrifying body. The man laid there ever so casually while slowly opening his eyes in order to glance up toward the Arrancar through the numerous gaps in the rubble that had laid above him. He grinned in excitement as the Arrancar began charging another attack; the duo were notorious and had caused havoc around the whole of the Soul Society. The man who lay in the rubble, Kenpachi Zaraki, didn’t care for them as in his eyes they weren’t worthy adversaries; however if their urge to die was so great, who was he to deny them of death?

His spiritual pressure exploded into the surrounding area, shattering all of the rubble above him; his right hand scrapped the Zanpakutō across the ground as began rising to his feet. With every coming second the Cero neared release while Kenpachis grin got bigger and bigger. He slowly raised his Zanpakutō into the air prior to performing a single, swift strike down toward the ground; the movement of his blade created catastrophic wind as the ground around him began to shatter and the wind began blowing vigorously. “HMM, I might shed some rust against these idiots.” he muttered as the Cero escaped and began raining down on the 11th Captain; he wasn’t fazed but their tiresome antics were beginning to bore him. He had heard that they never fought in close range so it was futile attacking the 11th Division Barracks, maybe luck wasn’t on their side?

As the Cero neared, Kenpachi simply raised his left hand in order to suppress the energy with his bare hands. The Cero built up in the palm of his hand, the pressure generated was weak and so it was tossed toward the 10th Division Barracks while Kenpachi shot to action. As he tossed the Cero off its trajectory he heard a cheer from afar “YEY KENNNY” in response to which he let out a small laugh prior to closing the distance between himself and the Arrancar duo. Nothing need be said, his frightful shadow began towering over them as he re-appeared; his sight was set on the first individual who seemed stronger and bigger than the other. His blade stabbed outward in a linear motion aiming to pierce straight into the torso.

The Arrancar had a so called ‘Ultimate Defense’ however it was nothing more than a flesh when receiving the impact from the tip of Kenpachis blade. The bells that were bound to his hair rang as the blade shredded the Hierro and sent a torrent of blood across Kenpachis attire. The second Arrancar looked petrified at the sight, the blade of this demonic Shinigami pierced through to the other side; along its way, it shattered the spinal column and left the Arrancar frozen in agony. He stood there expecting a counter attack from the Arrancar but the feeble minded creature simply shook uncontrollably while coughing blood across Kenpachis attire. It was no fun, NO FUN what so ever and so he let out a small ‘Huh’ while his grin began slowly fading in disappointment; his Zanpakutō was jammed in between the layers all the layers it had pierced and so Kenpachi raised his leg and gave the Arrancar a swift kick in the chest.

The kick forced the Arrancar back while he pulled on the hilt of the Zanpakutō, freeing it from the inner constraints of the Arrancar body. His gaze turned to the second Arrancar who froze at the sight of Kenpachis appearance while the 11th Division Captain sighed and rotated. As he rotated he looked toward Yachiru who laid atop a boulder formed by the destruction. Kenpachi wasn’t obligated to kill the duo behind him and thus left it for the others. However, as he rotated and began descending toward Yachiru, the Second Arrancar bit the first and from what could be seen to the naked eye, the Arrancar were exchanging energy in order to heal one another. Once again, Kenpachi didn’t care and simply disregarded their presence.

Suddenly, the duo appeared an inch behind Kenpachis head; the first swung a kick toward him which was boosted by the release of a Cero behind the heel while the other aimed to cut down on Kenpachis shoulder. Yachiru edged forward and stood to her feet as the duo attacked while a ‘HMMM’ began traversing through Kenpachis mind. The duo attacked at a fast pace, but the Demon of the 11th Division was already at the point of no return with his level of boredom and so he refrained from dragging the fight on for longer; the duo were feeble which made him realize how pathetic the other Captains were in their attempts to stop them.

In one swift motion, he rotated allowing for him blade to rip through the air prior to slipping through the leg of the first individual and the torso of the second. The Arrancar who attacked with the Zanpakutō was successful however with the general density and strength of Kenpachis body the blade hadn’t laid as much as a scratch on him. His left hand grabbed hold of the first Arrancar wrist the instant the blade struck his shoulder; then he simply raised his blade and struck down on the foe with his un-paralleled strength. Zarakis Zanpakutō sliced through the skull and bone of the Arrancar prior to ripping the individual directly in half; he smirked and the instant he concluded the first slice he guided his Zanpakutō toward the second. The second individual hadn’t the ability to move now that his torso had been removed and so Kenpacih simply directed his sword toward the neck in an attempt to decapitate it in an instant. The last sound the duo would have heard: the chime of the bells that had been attacked to the Captains hair…

His attacks were fast, so fast that the blood of his enemies only began pouring out after he began his descent toward Yachiru. In the meantime, the head of the Arrancar dropped and descended; the fight was over. Beneath him, Yachiru waves her arms around frantically while Kenpachi grinned and the sound of his bells echoed into the surroundings. Yachiru didn’t waste any time and almost instantly hopped aboard Kenpachi. Her hands tugged on his attire as she positioned herself on his shoulder and then the duo stood there looking down at the Squad 11 Barracks.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 am

Uluqi, this post made me laugh in a good way. This has a Kenpachi feel to me to say the least. I think we should give you a shot on it. Let's see how you use him in threads before we make you the permanent user of him for your duration of the stay. I wanna give you a month trial and see how you use him more. I did enjoy the post and it did give me the Kenny-chan feeling. So approving on this end, and will see what others say For now you're on trial.~

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 16, 2014 9:05 am
Any objection to my trial month beginning once I return from my leave?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Grand Master
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Grand Master
  • Focus: Advanced

• Comments/Notes:
    Just giving this it's will shit and boosting tier.

• Tier: 0-2++

Zaraki Kenpachi [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Kai Lam] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 am

General Skills
  • Durability: Grand Master
  • General Speed: Master
  • Strength: Grand Master
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: N/A
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Adept
Permissions in this forum: